User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

The doctors quickly did whatever they could do for Katio and not surprisingly they noticed how underweight Katio was. They quickly injected the small boy with some nutrients that he was lacking and transferred him to the recovery room. He looked so weak and sick on the medical bed. The doctor slowly walked out and led Monochrome to Katio's room. "We want to keep him here for a couple days. He is extrememely underweight for someone of his age and size. We will be giving him medicine that will have some vitamins but will also give him more of an appetite." The doctor explained softly before he left to take care of some things. Katio slowly opened his eyes and looked around but he said nothing because he knew where he was

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

Monochrome took a seat next to the bed, holding Katio's hand silently. He greatly wanted to give a rant about how he should be taking care of himself but he knew that would cause Katio to close up. He was also sure why he was here so he knew that his words would be worthless.

He moved Katio's hand against his chest where his heart was silently hoping that Katio would feel how quickly his heart was beating against his touch.

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio saw Monochrome and quickly looked away. He still thought that he was lying to him about having feelings for him. He looked down and stayed quite but when the male put his hand to his chest he blushed feeling his heart beat. His was racing as well and the heart monitor was reflecting that. "I'm sorry for any trouble i have caused you..." He said softly. He forced himself to sit up and yelped feeling pain go through his body from the sudden movement.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

Panic went through Monochrome at the sudden yelp from Katio. "Are you in pain?" he asked, one hand hovering over him as he was unsure of what to do. "Do you want me to get the doctor?"

Still unsure what to do, he grabbed Katio's face gently to make him look into his eyes. "Katio I did this because I wanted to. It wasn't any trouble to bring you here at all. I only care about you getting well," Monochrome said softly, hoping his words would ease any conflicting emotions he was feeling.

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio listened to the male and shook his head. "I'm fine...I just want to go home..." He said reffering to the dorm as home. He gently got his face out of the male's grip and looked away from the male. He hated doctors and just wanted to leave. More pain ran through his body as he made himself get up and start walking but his body was shaking and he soon ended on the floor on his knees from the lack of stregnth. Even he wasn't used to feeling so weak.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

Monochrome rushed to Katio's side and picked him up. He placed him back in bed as he pulled the blanket over him. "You must stay in bed Katio. Besides you must stay here for a couple of days. You are seriously malnourished from not eating properly. So you shall stay in this bed and get well. I'm not leaving this room until the doctor discharges you himself. Do you understand Katio" Monochrome sternly ordered, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"If you are in pain, lie down to ease it but you are not leaving this bed."

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio growled at the male and looked down. "You can't make me stay here and the doctor can't either. I'm fine. I just missed a couple of meal that is it." Katio said defiently. He didn't like doctors so he was doing whatever he could to get out of here. That and he didn't see a big deal in him being sick.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

Monochrome sighed angrily before running a hand through his hair. "By law, I can make you stay here Katio if I felt that you were at risk. In doing so they would have a guard at the door to make sure you do not escape." He said as he looked at the small form.

Getting the feeling that wouldn't stop him, Monochrome decided to use one thing he never planned on using: guilt. He didn't want to use this when he knew that Katio was already suffering, but if that meant his health would improve he would use it. "Katio, don't you wish for me to continue being the club advisor?"

OutOfConcern:: Using my phone so won't be able to post image until later. Sorry.

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked down hearing what the male said before he looked at the male softly confused. "Yes, I do want you to be the club advisor still but I don't know what that has to do with anything." Katio said softly looking at the male. He gently sat up again softly

User Image

OutOfConcern:: Okie dokie mew mew
Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Monochrome nodded before answering. "This has everything to do with it. One of the requirements for advisor is ensuring the safety and health of the students in our charge. If during their time a student becomes gravely ill they are forced to find a new advisor. Besides no longer being the advisor for the club there will be a possibility of losing my job. That is why I want to make sure you stay here more for your health than my job. If it meant that you got better despite you hating me in the end it would be worth it."

Monochrome cupped Katio's cheek carefully. "Do you understand now?"

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at the male softly. He understood what he was saying but he hated this place. He gently laid down getting his cheeks out of the male's grip. He turned his back to him. He cried and just stayed still. "Please...leave me be...I'll be fine..I wouldn't want you to lose your job.." Katio said softly before he yelped in pain again and coughed, but he quickly hid because he had coughed up blood and he didn't want the male to see

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

Monochrome let him pull away before he noticed him coughing. Moving to see if he would be fine, he noticed the blood. He could feel himself pale before he rushed out of the room to grab a doctor. "Doctor! He's coughing up blood! Please help him!" he yelled as he reached the first doctor within his sight.

He rushed after the doctor as they returned to Katio's room. One of the nurses stopped him from entering. "Please wait here. We'll inform once you can come in." With that they left him in the hall.

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio was extremely sick and even the doctors were worried about him. They quickly injected the male with a new medicine. Kario cried and tried to get away from them. He was extremely scared of doctors. The doctors slowly came out of the room and didn't say anything to Monochrome. They had had to sedate Katio. They had taken a blood sample. The doctor looked at Monochrome softly. "We'll let him go home this time but he has to come back in a couple of months. If he has not gotten better then we shall put him into a reovery group for eating disorders." The doctor said softly. before he gave the male the perscription for Katio's medicine

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Monochrome took the prescription from the doctor silently as he nodded. Once the doctor left Monochrome left to go into the room. Katio was there looking slightly dazed. Monochrome's heart tighten inside his chest. He failed him.

"Are you ready to go home?" he asked quietly as he put away the small paper into a pocket.

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio was not awake, the medicine that had been given to him had completely knocked him out so he didn't answer. The doctor brought in the paperwork and told Monochrome that he would mail his Katio's blood test when they got them back before he left

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out