Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Yule Ball was the biggest event of the year, and Alexandria still managed to be fashionably late although this time, she had a reason. Well, sort of. Slipping into an expensive ball gown, walking in steep high heels slowly as to not twist your ankle, and getting your hair and makeup to look as perfect as possible took quite a bit of time and effort for a fifteen year old – even with the help of magic. But, she was finally ready to eat fancy food and dance the night away. Maybe she’d even get a kiss tonight! – though this was only the first date. Hey, a girl could dream, right? If Alexandria looked like a princess, maybe the night would have a fairytale ending after all where her prince would peck her lips and fall into a deep, maddening love forever. Or at least until the girl got bored with Crash, if she ever would. He just seemed so alluring and bad, and Alex had this aching feeling of wanting to get to know him, not that she didn’t already know the real Crash. He liked sports, tattoos which he showed off on his muscular arms, and – ? Red lips parted slightly as the brunette realized that she really didn’t know much about this man that she was so infatuated by, and that all of the facts she learned about him in her daydreams were made up by her mind.

After tonight, that was going to change. Alexandria was determined to learn about her date while the two of them had fun, and if they were lucky, they’d have a lot of things in common, or enough differences to stay interested in one another. Brown eyes had been searching the dark room for the skater boy ever since Alex had walked in, and she finally spotted him. Before approaching Crash, the fifth year smoothed out the pleats on her dress. As she made her way towards him, she locked eyes with him and smiled. “Don’t you look charming,” she complimented, breaking eye contact to look at the rest of his outfit before locking eyes again. Boy, did Crash ever clean up nicely.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders
═════════════════════════════════════

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

When Julius blushed even brighter, Celaena thought that maybe she had done something wrong... Maybe she had said something... Oh god this was so hard! The blonde felt weird... She liked that he was complimenting her work. But at the same time... She didn't feel like she had done that much... "Thank you. It took a little less effort than you would think." She said shrugging slightly. She couldn't help that she liked his attention. And when he said he liked puzzles and the like, she tapped her chin. That made things easier. Maybe she would get him a gift. Just might be a little late. That would be okay right? When he handed her her present, she blushed at the fact that he got her a gift. She smiled as she took the present in her hands and looked at the box and wrapping. "Oh Julius! You shouldn't have." She said chuckling a little. She slowly opened the box and cooed over the locket. It was so pretty! "Oh my... Julius... I love it! Thank you!" She said looking up at the blue haired male in front of her.

When he said that she could pretend that she had given him mistletoe that would give him permission to kiss or snog her whenever he wanted, she blushed but nodded. "Sure. That sounds like a good idea." She said smiling as she clipped the locket around her neck, and then took his arm. "Shall we?" She'd asked and then they were on their way to the ball. She felt oh so pretty, and lucky to be on such a handsome man's arm. She smiled happily as they walked down to the great hall and she and Julius stepped into the great room. She gaped in awe at the sight. And cooed at how beautiful the room looked. She was so glad she had stayed now. Because... This was amazing. "Julius... What do you want to do first? Get a drink or do you want to dance first? Or?" She asked curiously.

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball outfit
And it feels good to be with people like Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to This is going to be so much fun!

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer stepped into the Great Hall and grinned, holding Gypsy's hand and making his way to the center of the hall. He knew that they would be hard to miss, and he wanted to be at the center of it. Besides, everyone would notice them, right? Sometimes he wondered about his own hubris, but shrugged it off. Well, who could blame him for wanting to be seen? He'd gone for years thinking that Gypsy was never going to date him, and now that it was no longer a question, he wanted to be seen with her everywhere. Besides, knowing Gyp, she would want to be there too. He winked at her and nodded toward where he was heading. "So, what'cha think? We go there an' show everyone 'ow ta really stand ou'?" Okay, so maybe he was a bit egotistical, but whatever. People could deal with it or they wouldn't. He wasn't going to let them ruin his fun.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: There's a good spo' ta be seen!
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC: OMFG, HIS EGO! sweatdrop

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Slinky at the Yule Ball with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Pretty sure we're reading each other's minds at this point... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy smirked at Jer as he led her towards the dance floor as soon as they were in the Great Hall. Wasn't wasting any time, now, was he? Then again, the'd wasted plenty of time on the way down to the ball to begin with (though, she wasn't sure the time had been wasted... she'd certainly enjoyed herself, after all). Belatedly, Gypsy wondered if she should've stopped by a bathroom to check her hair. And her lipstick. It was charmed so it wouldn't smear or smudge or anything like that, but still, the urge to make sure it was in tact was nearly overwhelming. Her hair... well, that might be a bit of a mess (indeed, the clip she'd placed in it was now crooked, too far off to the left rather than in the center). She couldn't quite decide if she was okay with that or not. On the one hand, she didn't want to to look like a mess, she wanted to look hot. On the other hand... well, messy hair wouldn't necessarily detract from her hotness, and anyway all it did was tell people she and Jer had been snogging before they'd made it to the hall. Which, they had. Figuring that it would just get messed up as the night progressed anyway, she decided to leave it. "You make it sound like we have to try," she told him with a faint snicker. "Pretty sure we attract attention whether we mean to or not." Of course, that was by design. Everything about her was a cry for attention. She wanted all eyes on her... well, on them, now that they were a couple. She didn't mind sharing the spotlight with Jer, after all. She was pretty sure she'd be screwed if that weren't the case. His ego and his need for attention rivaled her own. If they didn't share, they'd be fighting over it. And they fought enough over other things, she didn't think their mutual egos needed to be added to the list.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:08 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- ball attendees
location- Great Hall
thinking- ....
wearing- dressed up

Pru had gotten ready alongside the other girls in her dorms, though not necessarily with them. She had just put her hair up in a high, neat ponytail. She hadn't wanted anyone else doing anything with it for her. She was too used to only having her mum help her fix her hair, after all. Maybe she was just being a baby about it, but she didn't care. She was dressed all in black and white, and she hoped she didn't look too severe. At least she stood out, in a sea of colors. She felt smaller than usual, and she was average sized to begin with. It was probably all the older, taller students around her, girls with makeup on and their hair in more elaborate styles, and boys who probably had to shave and stuff in suit jackets and ties. She lingered by the entrance, since she didn't want Addison to not be able to find her in the crowd.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

((I hope you don't mind that I jumped to posting Pru here. sweatdrop ))

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:45 pm
Weep for yourself, my man...
You'll never be what is in your heart.
Weep, little lion man...
You're not as brave as you were at the start.
Rate yourself and rake yourself...
Take all the courage you have left.
And waste it on fixing all the problems-
That you made in your own head!

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Twin - Sixth Year Prefect - Gryffindor Reserve Beater -
[feeling: stunned] [thinking: ...] [with: Ronna] [at: Yule Ball]

Toby knew the forehead massaging was probably a bad sign, and winced a little. But, seriously, he wasn't horrible! It wasn't as if he was clumsy or uncoordinated. He just... didn't have a lot of experience with it. "Good thing this isn't Swan Lake, then," he commented lightly. You could hardly stand on your tiptoes in shoes like both of them were wearing, after all.

Her suggestion had him looking half like he wanted to laugh, half deadly serious. He wondered if he was only one with a girlfriend who was the one who wanted to skip the dancing and get to the snogging, or if that a universal secret of all girls. "Come on Ronna, don't tempt me," he whined a bit, though it dissolved into snickering. They were probably the worst prefects ever, but he fondly remembered the time he'd told off some poor third year for "rattling doorknobs" and that it was a "public disturbance". Keeping a straight face during that had been almost unbearable. He'd probably looked like he was about to pee his pants, but then again, the third year had looked the same.

He was happy, though, that his girlfriend was in such high spirits, and in the end, he didn't really care what they did. "We should at least stay a while," he persisted, fighting off the last of his laughter. "Lookit, even Gypsy and Jer made it here..." He surveyed the two of them for a moment. "Admittedly, probably after trying every broom closet and shadowy corner along the way," he amended. "We have to try, or Jess will torment me forever." He hadn't noticed his sister yet, but then again, he wasn't really looking for her as of yet. "Alright, and I've never danced with you before and sorta want to, even if we give up after five seconds of misery," he admitted.

mc2

But it was not your fault but mine!
And it was your heart on the line!
I really f***ed it up this time...
Didn't I, my dear?
Tremble for yourself, my man...
You know that you have seen this all before.
Tremble, little lion man...
You'll never settle any of your scores.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Dapper at the Yule Ball with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Like you haven't danced with her before... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho arched a brow at his girlfriend when she stuck her tongue out, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Oh, clever comeback there. And so mature!" he exclaimed in amusement. He carefully kept the pace of their dance, firmly but gently leading her through the steps. He could practically feel her settling into the movements, could tell she was easing into it. When she spoke again, he scowled in response. For some reason, it was really weird to hear his girlfriend tease him for being jealous of the fact that his sister had been dancing with his then-crush. It was even weirder when he recalled that Tanya had been the one working the hardest to hook him and Kas up. "I wasn't glaring," he insisted. "I was baffled by the fact that Kas was willing to put up with her. And considering that he should be given a medal for his efforts in keeping her away from other, more vulnerable people." As he spoke, he couldn't help but notice Gypsy and Jer entering the hall and making a beeline for the dance floor. He wondered for all of a second why they were just now arriving, and then decided he didn't want to know.

spaceHe was confused for all of a second by who exactly Tanya meant by 'fairy godmother,' but a glance in the direction she'd indicated answered that question... though he found the answer sort of surprising. Ronna had never struck him as exceptionally girly. Not that she wasn't feminine, but still. He smiled. "Well, she did a really good job, then," he said, flushing. Hell, at this point, he sort of felt like he was the one who owed the Gryffindor for her efforts... he was the one reaping the benefits, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle │ Chaser

Dylan had finally decided to get off his a** and head to where the action was. Or, rather, where everyone else was. As soon as the older students were caught for drinking, he knew it was time to get himself out of there. He sighed, looking around the hall as he entered. More and more people had gathered in the time he had been a loner back near the drinks. He adjusted the bow tie adorned on his neck, grimacing a bit. It was incredibly tight, and a bit suffocating. He sighed, running a hand through his hair anxiously and looking around the room. He recognized quite a few people, mostly his quidditch team and some classmates, including Emily and Persephone. He smiled a bit when he saw Emily, but other than that, he didn't really want to distract her from her friend. That would just be a jerk move, wouldn't it? He wasn't like that, at least he hoped.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What: Awkwardly standing around
Where: Yule Ball
With: Other students

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:37 am
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

When Iñigo turned towards her, Lexine began blushing profusely. He was left staring at her, obviously surprised by her sudden change in wardrobe, this was truly something she would've never worn before now. Of course, the look he was giving her didn't really say whether it was a good or bad change. When Iñigo finally got a word out, it didn't quite make sense. 'Yes'? Lexine made a face, but then began laughing. "What?" She asked between laughs. She was able quickly calm down as he realised what he'd said. She took his other hand in hers and stood in front of him, her face turning a bit redder as Iñigo called her beautiful. A year before when Iñigo had called her that she didn't believe him and it just made their relationship awkward; now, however, Lexine was overjoyed to hear him say it again. "Thank you, Iñigo." She murmured, squeezing both his hands. "Ya'know, ever since that first time I went to your house, I've been very partial to you wearing suits..." She giggled, her face getting slightly redder somehow.

"So, what do you wanna do?" She asked looking up at him. Of course, it wasn't that hard to guess what he wanted to do.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: Time for the Yule Ball//I'm at: the Great Hall//Around: Toby and those in the Great Hall//Wearing: Gold

"What? You seriously want to dance-and it isn't like everyone doesn't know we're dating. Hell-less than an hour ago you were kissing me in the middle of the boys dormitory," She pointed out rolling her eyes as he whined-which probably was her using logic to do the very thing he had asked her to do.

When he said they should stay a while she raised a brow and pointed out Gypsy and Jer. Both were one of the flashier couples-not that Ronna could say she was surprised or that she and Toby weren't at least a hair guilty of standing out too. She was wearing gold after all and they both were some of the taller students in the school. She shook her head and joked, "Oh, why didn't I think of doing that?"

She crossed her arms and added when he mentioned Jess, "Doesn't she torment you forever, anyways?" She then dropped her arms and let out a long sigh, and stepped forward, placing both hands on his shoulder, "Just a warning, I seriously, have totally forgotten what Victor showed me and I'm a dreadful dancer and these heels are stilettos so they are going to hurt something dreadful if I end up stepping on your foot-which there is a high probability of." She blushed and looked away, embarrassed by the fact that everything she said was not really an exaggeration.

User Image
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:42 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He felt her grab his hands and he instantly blushed a bit, which was a first...not expecting it. He wasn't one that really ever blushed...but what she did actually drew it from him. She seemed much more comfortable with the relationship now that they were together for a bit and he really liked how well it was going. It also kind of helped that they were surrounded by what seemed like the most beautiful setting he's ever seen. It just seemed like the perfect moment for their budding relationship. All of this really combined to make him smile widely.

"Don't laugh at me," he said to her, smiling at down at her. "Not my fault I was lost in those green eyes of yours. I don't think you realize just how much that happens. One of the main reasons I say stupid s*** sometimes." He took a few moments to laugh at what he had said, that is, until he decided to address what she had said about him wearing suits. He had always loved wearing them because it made him feel like he was special or something. He did however remember when he went a little overboard with it when she came to his house. For whatever reason he had decided to wear a suit that day. "I must've really liked you then too; I just didn't realize it. The fact that I wore a suit in my house is amazing enough. And maybe it was a great thing you've never voiced that opinion of yours because I probably would have ended up wearing them every single day last year just to get you to like me." The best part about what he just said was that it was truthful. He definitely would have done such a thing if it meant getting her to like him...but of course...she did like him and he just had no idea so really there would've been no point, but the lengths he would've went to get her to like him would've been very out there.

When she asked him what he wanted to do, he shrugged. "Well...really...by the end of the night I really want to get a few dances in with you, but we don't have to do that right now. There's the Christmas gardens...we can eat...whatever you wanna do. I just want to have a great time with you, that's all," he admitted to her, gently stroking the top of her hands with his thumb, not realizing he was doing it.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:08 am
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked in, not knowing what to do while he was here. He felt like he was getting dressed for no reason...but then again, his father told him it would be a good experience if they extended the chance to go to younger years...so, here he was. He took a few looks around, wondering what he was to do. He saw a lot of people he knew. Ariana was with some dude. Dylan was off doing his own things...and as he looked, his eyes moved to Nina...who looked nice. He figured he would go over and say hi to her. He hadn't really gotten to talk to her during classes.

He found his way up to her...a smile on his face. "Hey Nina. You look nice," he said to her, smiling at her. Despite not really talking to her in awhile, he still at least knew he could find words to say when talking to the girl. And he wouldn't be completely awkward to say the least.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:17 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hufflepuff Common Room -> Great Hall

Taking probably the shortest walk any house had to the great hall, Jasper escorted Alice into the decked out room. He had to admit it looked beautiful for the holidays. "Isn't this beautiful Jazz? Look at the snow." she said smiling as she looking over at him with delight. "Yeah it sure is Alice." he agreed smiling down at her before looking at the mention of snow. It was certainly snowing up there opposed to the usual sky above.

"Would you care to dance?" Jasper asked her with a smile. "Oh Jazz, of course I would. Let's go!" Alice replied racing for the dance floor with Jasper following easily behind (sometimes it was a good think Alice was short). It wasn't long after they got onto the dance floor that the two were dancing happily together.

Wearing: All in Purple

Wearing: Formal Dressed to Match

With: Each other...
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

"So I've heard," David remarked dryly when his girlfriend pointed out that it was said that stress is the leading cause of death. "I could site several medical studies that show strong correlations between stress and several medical conditions and premature death," He added with a shrug, his voice still dry, though the sarcasm had been meant to be somewhat joking. One of the nice things is that Leonette didn't accept his sarcastic comments as him merely being a complete arse-they were sarcastic and they were true-but it was his own (no doubt flawed) attempt at bitter humor. He smiled though, as Leo reminded him that she intended to make up for all his terrible Christmases. It for now-mostly-put the thought aside he needed to step out that night in a few hours to meet up with one of his more pressing stresses of the moment that so happened to be a female by the name of Sapphire Moon Snow.

When Leonette took his hand and said smiling brightly a happy christmas after saying she hoped not to make a fool of herself attempting to dance, he chuckled as he took the lead down to the great hall, and let go of her hand and pulled her closer by putting an arm around her shoulder and saying kissing her cheek, "Ah, good thing I still know how to lead well. The terror of forced ballroom dancing lessons courtesy of my parents are at least useful occasionally."

As he walked into the Great Hall he glanced up at the enchanted snow coming down and said with a smile, "Well, would you like a dance, Miss Mitchell?" He could at least enjoy the dance for the time being. He had some time before worrying about Sapphire-and he wasn't until the next hour or so when he was supposed to meet up with the annoyance who he wondered if she was trying to destroy his relationship with Leo or kill him with stress despite her claims over the summer.

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OoC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in formal attire for the Yule Ball
And, Thinking // Well, Dori is here with Jess. Good. My plan worked in the end.
spacespac

space Julius was glad that Celaena seemed to like his gift to her so much-or apparently did. She said she loved it. And she put it on right away, that was a good sign, right? He blushed slightly for a second and said, "Glad I lucked out and picked something decent then... I... wasn't exactly sure what to do. And who was I supposed to ask, my brothers?" He shook his head at the thought-Tyson was well so Tyson-and Dorian, well, Dorian wouldn't even be going with the girl he liked if he hadn't miraculously got up the courage to ask her thanks to a Gryffindor brother (okay, Julius so impersonated Dorian and then said to Dorian 'you asked Jess to the Yule Ball. She said yes. Don't freak out, okay...?' and then told him the story. Dorian once he got over his mortification Julius would figure would plot his death regardless of how the night went and at the same time if the night went well-as it should-Dorian would know he owed Julius forever and more).

When Celaena took his arm, Julius smiled and walked with her heading out of the Gryffindor Common room and down to the Great Hall. He was honestly stunned by the sheer beauty of the whole place-the magical snow even that was falling-magic truly was something. And that was when he caught Celaena asked something about what he wanted to do first. He smiled, took a step back and raised her hand to his lips and bowed slightly, "Should I say: whatever my lady wishes?" He said with a smile.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: Be sure to quote me as I may loose track of Celaena otherwise. sweatdrop ))
shabatha

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces