Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:43 pm
"Here we are; go ahead and pick out anything you like." Rylen said as he held open the door to the quaint little clothing store. "I hope our odd sense of fashion doesn't clash with your foreign tastes too much."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:05 pm
"I'm sure I'll find something or another, don't you worry." Morgan, true to her word, found something she felt suitable rather quickly. She found some comfortable looking brown breaches, a pair of boots with an abundance of buckels, and a loose white poet shirt. Not very feminine at all, to be sure, but it wouldn't be a chore to wear and might do well for travelling. "If we can get me a ribbon or something so I can wear my hair back, I'll be all set!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 pm
"Well now you're going to get weird looks for not dressing like a proper lady, even if it does suit you." Rylen folded his arms, though he was more teasing than objecting to her decisions. He told her to pick what she wanted, and she did. "We'll find you a proper ribbon at the accessory shop." he said as he went to pay the shopkeep, pulling out a rather fat purse and handing the woman a gold coin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:47 pm
"That's a sacrifice I'm willin' to make," she joked with a playful wink, "better to be the 'weird woman in drag' than the 'weird whore from nowhere'." Plus, Morgan had no intentions of just sitting around doing nothing for the rest of her days. As soon as she had a better understanding of this world, she planned on finding a way back to Earth. Failing that, she figured that she might as well use the chance to travel - something she didn't do nearly often enough back home.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 pm
"I may be of the male persuasion, but this I think I can do." Rylen said as he browsed over the wares of the small stall selling a variety of accessories. He handed over another gold coin, telling the kind old lady to keep the change, and plucked a length of amber ribbon to tie up Morgan's hair with, accentuating the gradient between brown and blonde that her hair had.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:39 pm
Morgan stood patiently as Rylen tied her hair for her, quietly amazed at just how kind this man was to her. She offered a verbal, "Thank you," but it felt weak. Surely, she would have to find a way to repay him for his kindness someday. No 'hows' really came to mind, but a foggy side goal to focus her attention on was better than nothing.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:43 pm
"So where do you come from exactly?" Rylen asked as they tracked down the local tavern for a proper meal. "You mentioned your 'science', but I can't very well keep calling it 'your world' forever. What are the cities like? And the people?" There was a hint of excited curiosity in his voice as he once again offered the chivalry of holding the door open for her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 pm
"Earth. I come from planet Earth. There are hundreds, no, thousands of nations - but I'm an American. As for the cities and people, it depends on the culture. America is a bit of a mixing pot, as it was founded by a bunch of people from a bunch of different countries, so it's hard to really pinpoint a culture beyond our shared language or value of independence and freedom." Morgan started off as she walked out the door, pausing only for a brief moment to gather her thoughts. She then began to describe life as she knew it as best she could, from the tall sky scrapers of New York City to the food to even the many marvels of science as she knew it. Sometimes she would go on tangents on historically relevant topics, like when women earned the right to vote or how America was founded, but for the most part she tried to restrain herself from doing so. The key word here being 'tried'. Though, to be fair towards Morgan, talking and relaying facts seemed to be a way to keep from contemplating the severity of her situation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:59 pm
"Fascinating..." Rylen said, folding his hands and resting his chin on them as he listened intently. He hadn't even noticed they'd gotten their menus once they'd taken their seats. "I think I remember a city some countries over that tried to push for that...what was it, 'democratic process', but...Well let's just say they still have a king. You'd be hard pressed as it is trying to find a matriarchy in this land, I'm sad to say."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 pm
Morgan looked a little giddy, happy to see someone so fascinated with what she had to say. Circumstances or reasons for it aside, it was nice to be interesting to someone. "Matriarchies are pretty rare back home as well. Though, I'm curious about that city you mentioned. What happened there? What's it like?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:57 pm
"The royal family didn't take kindly to the rebellion, of course." Rylen sighed as he finally picked up the menu that had been sitting by his elbow throughout Morgan's entire explanation. "The leaders were quickly gathered up and executed while the royals made several new laws preventing public outcry and protest. It was something of a tyranny for a century or two, and while the city has loosened up considerably since then, it's still rather strict and not terribly friendly."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:50 am
It was clear by the look on Morgan's face that she wasn't terribly surprised. "Similar things have happened in my world, although not in my country. All things considered, I lived in one of the more well off nations." she admitted with a faint shrug, soon looking over the menu herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:05 pm
"Though it does sound like your world--or at least your country--has come a lot farther than us, and not just in 'science'. You'd be hard pressed to find a single village that consists of even a single member of a different race. There's been no friendly mixing here, as far as I can remember." Rylen said with a slight frown. "You're lucky humans are constant between our realms or your time here would be far more problematic."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 pm
"Thank goodness for small miracles, then, huh?" she weakly replied, a bittersweet smile gracing her lips. Her amber eyes held a certain dullness to them at the thought, and reminder, that she was in a different world. A world that, despite its beauty, was leagues beneath her own in both social and scientific matters. Pondering that left her with a strange train of thought, of Earth's history and development. "How old is this world, if you know?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:41 pm
"How old is it? Let's see now..." Rylen turned his eyes upwards in thought, apparently doing math in his head by the look of concentration on his face. "I'd say about 500,000 years or so." he said finally. "About the only way anyone can tell though are how many dragon bones one can find and how long it's been since their owner died. Using dead creatures known for living a millenia or two is the only way we really have to make such estimates." he explained, having a hunch Morgan's earth science was likely able to do far better.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff