Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When The Balance Shifts (Dante and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:41 pm
Honey has managed to gain a total of eight other angels to join her. That's when she felt thespike of eenergy of an archangel headed straightfor Coyote. Damn! The archangel spotted Coyote. "Prepare to die, demon! she screamed as she attacked him.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:49 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey has managed to gain a total of eight other angels to join her. That's when she felt thespike of eenergy of an archangel headed straightfor Coyote. Damn! The archangel spotted Coyote. "Prepare to die, demon! she screamed as she attacked him.
Dante Kazahana

Coyote was caught off guard as he sidestepped the attack. However, he wasn't fast enough, avoiding a killing blow from the archangel, but was injured.

Coyote grabbed his side and grit his teeth, "...Now that wasn't very nice!" Coyote drew his weapon and began to attack, but he was injured... and this was an arch angel. Even if he were not injured his chances of killing an archangel were slim to none. No way an arch angel would listen to him either...

So as his attacks were easily deflected he wondered... did Honey betray him?  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:04 pm
"Ava! Stop!" Honey cried out as she placed herself in between the two, getting herself hurt in the process by Ava's blade aacrossher chest. She bit back the cry of pain before summoning her scythe and blocking the archangel's attack but just barely. "Honey?! What are you doing? He's a demon! What are you protecting him." Ava snarled, swinging her sword. Honey dodged it and pushed her back. Why was she protecting him? "I don't know...but I can't let you hurt him. I won't let you hurtmhim." she replied, surprised at the conviction of her voice. Ava snarled, spouting that the creator will near of this before flying off, leaving the beauty to heal Coyote before collapsing in the warlord's arms.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:29 am
DragonMistress07
"Ava! Stop!" Honey cried out as she placed herself in between the two, getting herself hurt in the process by Ava's blade aacrossher chest. She bit back the cry of pain before summoning her scythe and blocking the archangel's attack but just barely. "Honey?! What are you doing? He's a demon! What are you protecting him." Ava snarled, swinging her sword. Honey dodged it and pushed her back. Why was she protecting him? "I don't know...but I can't let you hurt him. I won't let you hurtmhim." she replied, surprised at the conviction of her voice. Ava snarled, spouting that the creator will near of this before flying off, leaving the beauty to heal Coyote before collapsing in the warlord's arms.
Dante Kazahana

He was surprised when Honey appeared and suddenly defended him. Once the archangel left he picked up the angel and carried her to Purgatory.

Once there he took her to his home in the village called Haven. He carried her to his home and laid her down on his bed, as he began healing her wounds  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 am
Honey was vaguely aware of being carried but the pain from her wound kindablo kled out everything else. The angels thatcome with her had followed Coyote, keeping close to him as they entered Haven. They had been shocked when Ava hurt Honey and it made them question the other higer-ranked angels. Honey whimpered softly as Coyote placed her down but she relaxed when she realized that the warlord was healing her
Dante Kazahana
!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey was vaguely aware of being carried but the pain from her wound kindablo kled out everything else. The angels thatcome with her had followed Coyote, keeping close to him as they entered Haven. They had been shocked when Ava hurt Honey and it made them question the other higer-ranked angels. Honey whimpered softly as Coyote placed her down but she relaxed when she realized that the warlord was healing her
Dante Kazahana
!

He shut the door before he began healing her, making sure the angels weren't in his way. Once alone he healed her, then laid down on the bed beside her from over exausting himself to use healing magic. He wasn't much of a healer so he used more energy he required to heal her wound.

He looked at her and said softly, "Thanks... for saving me... beautiful."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Honey heard him and smiled. "You're welcome." she whispered back, running a hand through his hair automatically. She felt bad that he had used her energy on her but she would return the favor by giving him his energy back now that she was fully healed. It was the least she could do for him.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:33 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey heard him and smiled. "You're welcome." she whispered back, running a hand through his hair automatically. She felt bad that he had used her energy on her but she would return the favor by giving him his energy back now that she was fully healed. It was the least she could do for him.
Dante Kazahana

He slowly leaned on his side so he was facing her. He gently placed his hand on her cheek, "You are okay, aren't you? Nothing else hurt is there?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:22 pm
Honey had to fight not to lean into his touch. "Yeah. I'm fine." she replied with a smile, wondering why she was being so nice to a demon. "What about you?" she asks.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey had to fight not to lean into his touch. "Yeah. I'm fine." she replied with a smile, wondering why she was being so nice to a demon. "What about you?" she asks.
Dante Kazahana

"i'm alive and laying right next to a beautiful woman. How could i not be being anything other than great." He said with a slight laugh, but that laugh hurt when he did so.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:36 pm
Honey narrowed her eyes when she heard the pain in his voice. "You are in pain. Please tell me where so I can help you. Please." she replied softly to the male, finding herself wanting to heal all his pain.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:42 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey narrowed her eyes when she heard the pain in his voice. "You are in pain. Please tell me where so I can help you. Please." she replied softly to the male, finding herself wanting to heal all his pain.
Dante Kazahana

"I'm okay... just stay here by me and I'll be fine." he replied with a wink as he kept his hand on her  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Honey just stared at him, blushing. "That may be...but I still want to make sure. Ava's sword is leathal to demons." she replied with a frown, letting her hands run down his body to make sure he was okay like he said he was.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:32 am
DragonMistress07
Honey just stared at him, blushing. "That may be...but I still want to make sure. Ava's sword is leathal to demons." she replied with a frown, letting her hands run down his body to make sure he was okay like he said he was.
Dante Kazahana

He felt her hands run along his body, before pausing for a moment. He then nodded, "Sure... go ahead." He then pulled his torn t-shirt off for her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:39 am
Honey had tokeep hherself from staring before startingto run her hands down his body. "Let me know when it hurts." she replied, pressing certain parts of his chest and stomach, her hands limverkng on his muscles more than they should.
Dante Kazahana

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces