Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Monster Girl Triangle (Need one more girl, open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 pm
Hope the kind

so do you wanna make the post for it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:11 pm
narwhalmasta123
Hope the kind

so do you wanna make the post for it?

I'm afraid I'm a little busy right now, is it okay if you do it?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:14 pm
Hope the kind

perhaps we could make it a pm rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:14 pm
narwhalmasta123
Hope the kind

perhaps we could make it a pm rp?

No problem  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:41 pm
Hope the kind

kk I did it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:12 pm
Hope the kind

Darn! I didn't know this had even started! I am so sorry! I thought someone would quote me when it began! Again iI am sorry!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:40 pm
Skye gave a yawn as she made her way towards school. Ugh. It was too early for this but she would endure it. She ignored then various stares and whispers as she made her way along the street, being careful of trying to not knock people with nher serpentine body. Ah, it was nard being a Ryu but she wouldn't change it for the world. She turned her head to the commotion by the road and raised herself over the crowd to see a motorcycle driver and...an angel girl nearly avoiding getting hit by the truck. Humans these days. Oh, well. She had better get going and with that thought resumed her path towards the school, humming to herself happily.
Skye Heart
undernight21
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

╔══════════════╗

The stranger hadn't respond for awhile so she took it as a sign that he was ignoring her or that he was much to concentrated on the road to speak with her. It was high time for her to leave so she spread out her wings and allowed the wind to take hold of her. She only needed to glide down to the school before noticing a curious sight. A Ryu seemed to be slithering down below through the humans sprinkled in with a couple of other creatures. She believed that this Ryu was in her class and it was only in an everyday activity (that she enjoyed very much). She flew down to the Ryu making sure the people below would make space for her.
"Good morning classmate!"

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

{Please don't worry about it, you hardly missed so much so its alright. I've been waiting a long time for the guy to reply}  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:33 am
Hope the kind
}

(HOLY HELL, I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING THIS, I'M SO SORRY! gonk )

(P.S, I dunno how to reply to multiple people at once.)

Ken had stared off into space. The compliment brought back some...rather bad memories. This was how his first relationship started. With a "Thanks.". Needless to say, he didn't know how to respond to this. After she walked off, or rather...flew off, Ken put his helmet back on and rode to the school as he originally intended, with time to spare. "That was...quite the morning...", Ken muttered, parking his back and making sure it was secure from any wiseguy who would try to steal it. Upon reaching the entrance, Ken spotted the same angel who had ambushed him this morning along with a...naga, lamia...? Ken couldn't quite put his finger on the species but it had to be in the snake family somewhere. Ken passed by the angel girl, saying; "You're welcome.", a bit late yes, but he figured he should be somewhat kind today. Couldn't always be gloomy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 am
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

Alana had heard the familiar voice of the young man from earlier while she and the Ryu continued had appeared near the front entrance to the school.
"Excuse me, I'll be right back." Alana gave a nod to her head as she walked towards the human.
"I hope hadn't bother you all too much today," Alana replied inquisitively as the human seemed to have parked his vehicle in the school's parking lot.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

DragonMistress07

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:05 pm
Hope the kind

Normally he'd let out a sigh or something or the sort, but Ken just chuckled. How odd that. "Well...it's not everyday you have an angel plop down on your bike right behind ya, you know?", Ken said, still chuckling. It was true. At the same time, he noticed the snakeish monster girl looking at him. Actually ALL of her attention seemed to be focused on him. Ken knew that look all too well. 'Not another stalker...', he mentally groaned. He had a fairly decent fanclub of girls at school, and most of them seemed to be comprised of stalkers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

At his response Alana let out a similar chuckle.
"No, I suppose not. Perhaps we got on the wrong foot but my name is Alana Jiang. Its a pleasure to meet you stranger!" Alana took out her hand for the stranger to shake.
"By any chance, are you in any classes of mine? You look familiar to me." She tilted her head in puzzlement while looking at his face to find some hint of recognition.

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnderNight21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 pm
Hope the kind

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't exactly pay much attention to girls after a...er...messy break up..", Ken said nervously, accidentally letting slip his bad breakup with his ex. Well THAT could have gone better. 'Well damn...guess the cat's outta bag now...', Ken thought nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxАlana

Јiangxxxxxxx

╔══════════════╗

Alana tilted her head in confusion as she placed her hand back to her side. A human break-up, well for Alana was an odd thing because for other creatures there really wasn't any concept of dating but more of going straight to mating. Considering that she was originally human she understood that break ups for humans were a painful thing when it came to opening their heart.
"I imagine that your still hurting right?" Alana fell silent, becoming deep in thought.
"Does it bother you to talk to me? Since, I'm a girl."

╚══════════════╝

UnderNight21

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items