Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:31 am
Marion's face fell slightly, but she covered it up with a pathetic excuse for a smile, that ended up looking quite creepy. "Oh, alright." At the mention of being careful, Marion cocked her head. She chuckled, "I'll be fine, I'm not always this friendly either. I know how to defend myself." In truth, it was just that people never bother her much. Really, most people wouldn't talk to her unless she spoke first and she was often to shy to do so. So as one would imagine, she was pleased to actually talk to someone and she hoped to keep the conversation going. It was getting when she only had Amelia to talk to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 pm
"Alright..Good day to you then." Cheria said to the woman. She didn't really have an interest in keeping up the conversation. She didn't know what else to say anyways. Plus she wanted to go back to her original purpose for being here which was shopping for some new books. Cheria turned back to the selection of books that were laid out. Most of them she had already read. Her eyes wandered before resting on a particular book that had no title nor picture on the cover. She picked it up and opened it, seeing that the contents were in a different language.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 am
A man walked through the market place humming an eerie song. He stopped as a music stand next a book shop and smiled at the owner. "My...what lovely instruments you have..." He said as he picked up a stringed instrument he had never seen before. "Such...craftsmen ship, and the sound..." He said before plucking one of the strings. The sound it made sent chills down his spine. "ooh...my...very lovely...mind if I played a song?" He asked sweetly to the owner who smiled and nodded. Kojiro bowed slightly before taking a breath and crossing his legs Indian style as he levitated off the ground. He held the instrument in his lap and began to pull on the strings and began playing Nabbed He closed his eyes as he began humming along to the song. The music drew in a small crowd around him as the eerie song continued. Kojrio smirked and opened one eyes and looked at all the people around him. He stopped playing and planted his feet on the ground. "Oh....So sorry. Didn't mean to draw a crowd..." He said softly as he put the instrument down. He reached into his sleeve and pulled out some currency and gave it to the owner with a smile. "I'll be taking this.."He said as the owner nodded and accepted the money. Kojiro then lifted the instrument and put it on it back with the strap on it before turning and walking to the book store. He stood next to a girl with glasses as he began humming again before running his fingers along the books. He stopped at one book and tapped it with his finger before pulling it from the shelf. The title read 'Tengru's encyclopedia; Legends and Lore' The man smiled as he opened the book and began flipping pages. He stopped at one page and smiled as he began reading."The Amethyst Apparition...." He said softly as he kept reading the pages. He chuckled seeing there was no picture of the being but a description of it instead. "They couldn't even get a picture..." He said to himself before closing the book before tapping his fingers on it. "Hmm..." He looked over at Cheria and the book she was reading. He raised an eyebrow before smiling. He turned and walked to the counter where the book store's owner stood and placed the book. "Hello good sir....I'd like to purchase this...and tell me. This book has no author, do you know who wrote this?" Kojiro asked sweetly as he adjusted the insturment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:10 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Since Kojiro had entered in the marketplace a pair of eyes had been on him. Following easily thru the crowd several yards behind him but keeping his presence unknown. Dark purple eyes watched the man's movements as he stopped to play the musical instrument. "Boring" the man under the hood muttered to himself simply swaying back and forth as the people around him did to the music being played. "Come on do something" he complained under his breath moving thru the crowd slowly as he easily pick pocketed the people within the crowds each oblivious of his actions.

As Kojiro purchased the instrument and moved on he himself took a quick moment to steal the money from the owner's register while they were distracted or more likely enthralled with Kojiro. Following after Kojiro he again took to fading in and out of the crowds of people. By this time he had collected quite a good deal of money as he entered into the bookstore. His eyes moved over the area for a few moments before going to a shelf and looking over a few of the books on weapons. "All of this stuff that people need for these things" he muttered under his breath as he looked over to Kojiro as he went over to speak to the store owner.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm
Kojiro smiled as he purchased the book. "He bowed and turned to walk away before the owner grabbed his arm. Kojiro's smile turned into a frown as he hair draped over his eyes. "Is there an issue.." He asked as the store owner began calling him a thief. Apparently, Kojrio's appearance matched that of some stupid kid who had stolen something form several stores earlier. The owner's grip tightened as Kojiro sighed. "It's flattering to know I have an impersonator, but if you don't left go....well..." He said softly as he smirked creepily. The owner scoffed as he tried to pull Kojiro towards him. "Fine..." He said as purple mist poured from the bottom of his pant legs and moved behind the owner. Suddenly Kojiro seemed to vanish and was now behind the owner. "You see....this book....has some information....and since you told me my man, well..." He said softly as one of his eyes showed through his hair. The mist then seemed to move up the owner's pant legs and shirt sleeves before entering the man's body through his nose, mouth, and ears. Kojiro licked his lips as the mist stream broke and a larger stream left the man's mouth and flowed behind him to Kojiro's mouth. He smiled revealing sharp demon teeth before he sucked the mist into his mouth. "Now...You will forget I was here...or I'll come back to finish my job!" He threatened as he moved from behind the counter. silently and turned to leave the store.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Before Kojiro did what he did with his mists Jacob turned his back and put his headphones on as to look like he wasn't paying attention. He didn't want to blow his cover yet for the mission he had been given so early by getting into any kind of problematic situation with a psychopath. Turning his music up on the headset he bobbed his head to the music knowing that one of two things were going to happen behind him, either if he turned around the store owner was likely to be dead or grossly disfigured by the mist. When he did turn around tho the fact that the store owner was still alive was a good surprise as it likely hadn't drawn any attention from anyone around. 'Christ man you don't make it easy for me to find heroes do you'. Shaking his head he walked up to the store owner with the book on weapons as he put the cash for the book on the counter before walking out again disappearing into the crowd.
(I think the 'badguys' know one another so.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:35 pm
Kojiro smirked. He had gotten the information he needed form the owner. He looked at the book he had just purchased and ran his fingers over it as mist covered the book before reducing it to nothing. "This man....is a threat to me..." He said to himself as he continued walking. He knew he was supposed to be helping with finding heroes, but he knew the perfect way to do such a thing. "See, to draw out vermin...you must bait the trap..." He told himself as he walked through the crowds. "Find him..." He whispered the name of the author to the mist as it snaked along the ground. Kojiro followed after it and smiled. "I do hope you check your receipt my friend..." He muttered as he giggled and kept walking. The owner of the bookstore had written the name of the author on Jacob's receipt as to hint the man of Kojiro's plan.

((i assumed so too but wasn't sure))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 am
The book Cheria was holding was in an ancient language, one that she saw before. Flipping through a few pages, she knew this book would help with channeling magic. She just had to buy this. She then noticed this strange man near her that was talking softly to himself while looking through a book. She was sure that she heard him say 'The Amethyst Apparition', something she read long ago, something dangerous. Then again it was just a legend from a different planet, it may not even be true though something about this man gave her a weird vibe. Cheria glanced around and it seemed like there were quite a bit of people here in the shop. She tried not to pay much attention to the others as she went to pick up a few other books for her collection before going to pay for them.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 am
It seemed that the two girls were not going to keep talking. Darn, well that killed the plan. Might as well chat up the one with the glasses. Oh damn son that's crazy! Damian thought in amazement as he walked into the book store only to hear a scream moments later. Some purple dude was getting all "I'll Eat Your Soul" or whatever with the store owner. Oh yeah sure, because I want to get ganked by some dude in purple. What do you think? Damian thought before going back to minding his own business and observing the glasses girl. She picked out some really old books, probably for magic stuff. I'll grab-ooh Mythos from Home! Might have something on you Squiggles. I hope the writer knows how big of a douche you are. Damian thought to the monster before grabbing the book and zipping up to the counter right by the girl. "Nice books, what are they on?" He asked, curious while also complimenting her, no room for a negative response, unless she didn't like questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 pm
Kojiro arrived at a large house and smiled. "He's here huh..." He said to himself as he began humming. He approached the door and knocked. A young boy answered the door and smiled at Kojiro. "Hello my boy...is your father home?" He asked softly as the boy nodded and ran off to find his dad. Kojiro toke a step inside and closed the door behind him as he looked around the foyer of the house.. A man walked out to meet Kojiro and asked him of his business in his home. "Well...you see, I come from a far away world...Tengru." He said smiling as he pulled the book he has purchased form his sleeve. "This book...I was just curious as to how you had managed to gather so much detail on all of these legends and lore and failed to find a picture on the Amethyst Apparition?" He asked the man who replied by saying no one has ever seen the beast who toke so many lives and that only shells remained of all who fell victim. They would die soon after, or be found as zombies. Kojiro frowned at that 'beast' remark but soon smiled again. "I see....well I have information about that one in particular." He said sweetly as he toke a step forward. "'Beast' as you put it, isn't accurate....it's neither monster, demon, or angel...but a man...a ghostly, man..." He said chuckling as he walked closer. The man gulped and backed away slowly into a wall asking how did he know this information. Kojiro smirked as purple mist poured from him and soon filled the house. "Because....I am the Amethyst Apparition...and I'm here to set the record straight!" He said as his teeth grew sharp. The man screamed as Kojiro lunged in to bite the man on the neck.

The man's wife ran out to see what the shouting was and there the man stood by himself. The wife seemed to not notice the mist through the house. "Oh, nothing my dear....just stubbed my toe is all." The man smiled looking at his wife with his now purple eyes. "Come my love...let's gather the children...I have a surprise." The couple walked away upstairs and where ever the man stepped mist seemed to spread thicker and thicker. A smirk with sharp bloody demonic teeth appeared in the cloud of mist as Kojiro stepped out. "The trap has been set my friend...send the call and they will flock..." Kojiro said as he walked to a window while shrouded by mist hoping to see a familiar being so this trap could be over with.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Crumbling up the receipt as he passed by a trashcan Jacob threw it in the trash. He had caught the name scribbled on the receipt and figured that Kojiro was setting up a trap for any would be hero groups. Now all that was needed to do was find any attempts at it and mingle. "What a pain what a pain" he muttered slowing to a stop as he watched a woman walking past him in incredibly tight pants. 'Wonder how much it would be for a night with her'. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts Jacob gave the woman's a** one more look before moving on. Where was his current employer the man wondered as he moved thru the city slowly flipping thru his book from time to time and reading a few pages. He hadn't contacted him since he had gotten to this city and all communications had gone dark since he was wired the majority of his payment and a job. 'Such a unclear mission you hired me for. Then again I am getting payed to wander so it's not that bad of a thing'.

A ring filled his ear as Jacob came to a stop tapping the blue tooth like headpiece as a visor covered his eyes. 'Looks like I got a hit on the undernet'. Scrolling thru the data being displayed a few faces on the visor before zooming out and showing a back account number next to them. A smirk appeared across his face as he started to move his fingers thru the air like he was typing pushing thru layers of security as he quickly hacked into the accounts and started a transfer. A side job he had taken up along with this. The amount of each he was taking a slice of as the accounts emptied before his eyes between his clients and a small skimming to his own account. 'To damn easy'.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:56 pm
Faustus had arrived back at their ship, quite happy to be back in what they considered home. Large crowds were good for doing crime, but Faustus did not like them. Faustus was used to wide open spaces with hardly anyone but cows and other livestock. They had adapted to the living space of Mephastophilis and had grown accustomed to the lack of people. Climbing up the hatch like only the owner of such a ship would know, Faustus opened the hatch like one would an attic door, falling down slowly with the compression as the hatch made its way down to the ground. Khufu saw her doing so and called out to them.

"Hey Faustus! Finally found the missing piece to that run down machine!"

Faustus scowled in Khufu general's direction. "She's not run down!" Faustus paused then added, "Hey Khufu! Put up an ad on your tech-board! Passengers welcome aboard a lovely ship! 20 per person! Just Outside Khufu's Place!"

Khufu rolled his eyes but replied "Very well! I'll only do it for you since you've been such a loyal costumer!"

Once Khufu went inside, Faustus began the work that would be needed on their ship. Boarding their ship Faustus yelled out "Come on you lazy bots! Up and at-um!" The robots slowly booted up. An orb on a rail moved toward Faustus as they walked along the cargo hold past a few robots on wheels booting up.

The Orb's voice could be hears over the speakers of the ship "Captain on deck! Captain on deck! Welcome back Captain!"

"It's going to be a good day Crow! We'll be off this planet and back to our days of crime in no time at all!" One of the robot arms moved towards Faustus. Faustus put the bag of parts in it's hand along with the Fuel pump, "Look Westly, I don't want any antics from you. I'm trusting you with this while I make sure theives dont steal any of our Cargo. I have rations for at least four mounths trail for eight people." Looking over to the other arm in the hold Faustus yelled out "Oi! Rusty!" The arm moved at her like it was confused, "Yeah! You! You're with me. Help me watch all this stuff." Looking up at Crow, Faustus gave one last order before going out to watch the door, "Crow! You're in charge until I come back with passengers. Make sure they fix this baby right!"

"Very Well Captain." The orb said it its almost human computer voice.

Faustus made their way outside the ship in order to wait as Rusty moved about the hold on a area track set all around the hold, counting the cargo and being a guard robot.

GopherChild

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 pm
Jake walked through the marketplace rather nervously. He tried to hide it, but his body was clearly tensed up, ready to spring at a moment's notice. Usually if he was in the middle of a big crowd like this he would be fighting for his life. If not for the fact this was the only place he knew he could grab food at he wouldn't even be here yet.

He scanned all the different stalls until he found one that served some food that looked good. He walked over to the nearest table to him to try to sit down, but there was already a person sitting there. Would it be rude to just go and sit next to them? Would it be creepy? He wasn't sure how to act in a social environment at all.

"Umm...would it be okay if I were to sit here? Or would that be too weird?" He asked as he looked the girl over. She had a pretty face with black curly hair that fell down her back. She was also wearing some black, punk style, attire. She also had a pair of fancy looking chopsticks in her hands as she ate her food. Actually, now that he thought about it, he had no idea how to even get his hands on some food. Usually if you wanted food you would just go and take it, would that work here as well?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:18 pm
Natas looked over noticing that the girl with glasses was already being talked too, his head turned quickly as his ear twitched to the high pitch scream of a woman. His right arm twitched before shredding the sleeve of his shirt. the eye on his shoulder opened."Back to action. Lets go," he placed his hand on the counter and leaped over before running through the market, his arm leading him to the source."It should be...Right here!"he said skidding to a stop. The eye now glowed reaviling something wasn't quite right about this. Natas walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

((Sorry figured the wife would scream or something if thats cool with you))  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 am
Cheria turned to the man that asked her a question. "Oh just a variety of categories: geography, history, a bit on magic, and lore. I see that you're interested in other worldly lores as well." she said, judging by the book that he had in his hands. While she was talking, she took out her wallet and handed her money over to shopkeeper who seemed to be shaken up from what happened earlier, but Cheria didn't see the event that happened so she wouldn't know why.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff