Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lets Give This a Shot (Demuru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:00 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru smiled - genuinely smiled - with purely whites, closed eyes, and that scruffy face. He gave a soft chuckle as he rolled onto his back with a dramatic sigh, because jack, he may have just gotten himself a boilfriend! "I have seen you naked countless times. We sleep in our underwear and..." okay, train of thought derailed, but the point was made. The demon rolled over the side of the bed, soft thud of his feet connecting with the ground. Watching the boil on the other side of the bed. Relationship. This was a thing now.

"Bacon sounds about as good as another cup of tea and coffee."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:10 pm
"But nothing Uru, now you get to see that anew with a new title connected to it." he quipped helpfully, heading over to the kitchen and the water kettle and the skillet, towel aswish with his tail not far behind in the motion. "I'm all yours and you are mine, and we are having Waffles, Jack dammit." he chirped happily, green eyes alive and more brilliant than ever. "So you'd better figure out what we shall top them with this time, cuz its a brand new day for us."

It felt nice to say that. Us, a collective entity summarizing him and the urubutt. "Waffles or Nothing!" as the line went in his dorm. Never pancakes.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:27 pm
Uru watched him leave the room, without getting dressed. Pushing himself up, he at least managed a pair of boxers on for modesty sake. The monster had a point, new day, new title, new thing, and new ... discoveries to be made at their own time. As he moved through the kitchen, Uru stopped for a moment to nuzzle the boil briefly, a subtle display of affection and then. "My inner-demon isn't going to shut up if you keep talking like that." He countered as he closed the fridge, retrieving a few items. Spreading them out onto their little kitchen islet. "Assorted fruits; strawscaries, booscaries, vampanas, syrup, ice cream, more bacon, and whip cream. Have your pick, but that's what I am pulling." Uru called over his shoulder, his tail idly swaying behind him as he stood with his broad back turned to the boil, and hands on his lips. This didn't sleep like it was enough. He was going to make a mess, that his intention this meal. Biggest and messiest waffle yet. He grinned to himself.

"Do us a favor and make big waffles or weird shaped ones."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:58 pm
Damien laugh was rowdy, feeling lighter than usual, more free and happy. "Well that's difficult because waffle makers are only yea big, but ill make a lot, just for you Uru" he beamed, all teeth and smiles as he kept the boil nearby as he went about the batter and forming the waffles and enjoying the ease of their company.

It didn't really feel different to the hound, the way that they stayed after the declaration, just closer and more intimate, but the cozy, warm feeling remained. It was quiet, the foxfires settled down and had a chance to nap, and the pile of breakfast delights were adding up in between all the breathing and the friction of face and skin, jaw against neck and simply just being there.

"Ok, enough to feed a horde of nappy minipets or two boils, figure out what you are doing with your stack." Giving the demon a peck on the hand and raiding the fruits and the weeping willow syrup and his customary amount of Bacon. "Gotta stay healthy for you." he cooed and then went right into a laughing fit.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm
Bloodlust Dante
Was this what it was like to be in a relationship? Things were just easy for them. Nothing seemed entirely different, they moved around one another without warnings, but now he found himself being much more forward with his tactile contacts. Nuzzling, pecking, just the casual touch of his shoulder to inform him that he was passing behind him. He was always a tactile individual, he just now had a personal conduit for that need. Uru smiled at the comment, Damien did a lot for him as it was, but to hear that he was doing it just for him made his heart swell.

"I'll do whatever I want with my stack. I'll work it off later." He smirked as he piled on the whip cream and fruits and the syrups, some bacon bits for the crunch. He smiled around his forkful of battered greatness to the monster, his tail swaying beneath his seat. "If you're staying healthy, then I have to stay fit for you." He added, pointing with his fork. However, the force of the fork was enough to fling a stray piece of syrupy whip cream at the monster boil's face. Uru's face was one of disbelief. He had just done that, yes.

Chuckling, Uru leaned over the table, "Sorry." As he licked it off with a muffled chuckle. Can't exactly do that with your tongue out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:18 pm
It was far too early to have things thrown on his face.

The neon lime hound could feel the heat pooling in his cheeks as the was cleaned in the only way that the demon had the ability to do. It was so intimate, he did not imagine everything becoming like this so.. so quickly! "Is that some kind of foreshadowing, Uru?" Damien retorted, sinking into the spot next to the boil and rubbed his clean cheek on his shoulder before taking a healthy forkful of his own breakfast. "We are going to have to be pretty restrained with our PDA ya know." he added with a modicum of thought. "and help ream the foxfires to stay out of the bedroom." he managed to get out without chocking on the food in his face.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:31 pm
"Enjoy it while you can, Damien. My affections have its own moods. Sometimes I'll be affectionate, others, it will be assumed." Uru nodded knowingly, imagining the scenarios in his head where he would cuddle the boil, others, he'd make jest at the monster's actions. Make no mistake, there are affections in his actions now that there is a conduit. The demon grinned around another mouthful of delicious, fruity, creamy waffle bit. "Consider this catching up on what we could have been doing but didn't." Having the green monster rub himself against his bare shoulder made his insides swell, that storm inside his stomach was light and warm. Still a strange feeling, but more welcomed than the former. He rumbled contently with another forkful of food. "I can do restrained. Don't worry about that. But everyone will know that you're mine. That you'll have to worry about."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Damien had a snort of derision when the Demon got possessive. "Yeah and that means that you can't get mad at friends being around cuz at the end of the day, who's head am I next against?" he added with a hum. "Well besides Bul and Levi, they are exceptions, not even you can get in the way of kin or two friends who simply cant embarrassed around each other about anything, i digress, no jealous Urubutt around Levi or Unstabul, got it bub?" he threatened lightly with the syrupy fork jabbing slightly at the Demon eyed hound's cheek and stealing his plate with the unused hand.

The Foxfire brigade could no longer be held back in their den as they paraded into the room and sniffed around, with the scruffle behind and the frost demon hounds ones in tow. "Of course they smell food." scowling at his toes that were being licked and shooing the ones that wanted to tug on the towel around his hips.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:13 pm
Uru rolled his eye at the comment with a defiant huff. He was going to have his moments where he won't enjoy the idea of Damien around other creeple, but it was part of the boil's person. He couldn't deny him that, it was what made him him after all. But it was definitely reassuring that Damien would be sleeping beside him by the end of every night. He may not be able to live in this dorm by the rules set by the campus, but no one was going to stop him from sleeping here. Uru glared at the boil with the comments of the two very familiar names at this point that left him with no options to accept. When it came to Levi and Bul, Uru has no real say to what those two individuals can and cannot do. Fine, compromises. "I'll make an effort." Stabbing his tines against the boil's, forcefully sliding the plate back.

Nailed it.

Uru gave a sideways glance and a soft growl toward his own group whom stayed where they were, firmly staying outside of the kitchen's threshold. However, the foxfire pack and the scruffle weren't ones he had trained, nor did he exactly think about hindering their endeavor of playfulness. It worked into his favor now that Damien was his boilfriend. He was still going to venture the word until it was... officially spoken between them. However, it may be ill timed considering he was sitting in boxers and the boil was not. "Food, and your happiness. I smell it, too. They're happy for you. Congratulations." Another forkful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:21 pm
The hound flushed scarlet when Uru congratulated on them being.... them, bumping shoulders with the boil that he was learning far too well. "They are happy for you too, you have this air about you now, its, not as sad." he declared, forest lenses swimming as he got closer and pressed a chaste kiss to the underside of his chin. " are you having something sweet cuz I taste bitter, its the brimstone I guess right?" it was a unique taste that Damien was used to, the smoky tang that covered his palate due to the very nature of his being.

It didn't take Damien very long to feel like the insecure one in the relationship.

PhiferWolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:08 pm
Bloodlust Dante

Uru huffed around another forkful. "It's not that I'm not-not sad. I am happy with you, I am still sad that I don't have my pack anymore. I'm alone in that sense. But now? I'm not so alone," The demon gave a solemn smile as the fork rang out as it touched onto the plate. He wasn't a member of the Cocytus pack anymore, he was a loner in the world of canines who lived in the hierarchy. But looking at the boil beside him, he was more okay with that idea. He wasn't entirely alone, he had someone who he could lean on and look to, someone to talk to and distract his thoughts. Oh did his thoughts distract. He believed he had a good poker face. He smiled - one more content - to the chaste kiss to his chin, leaning in for a slight nuzzle to the boil.

Cocking a thick brow, he looked down at his plate. Fruit, whip cream, syrup, it was quite a sweet concoction. He never knew that the taste of tainted by the brimstone element that made up Damien's pack. Outside of their occasional subjects, the topic of their FEAR manifests didn't really make it up there. Uru displayed his because it was convenient, but brimstone? Not so much. "It's tart, not as sweet as you may think." He answered as he cut into his stack, offering some to the monster.

"This better not change anything between us, Damien. I don't want this getting awkward or something..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:44 pm
Damien was idlying nibbling on a piece of cut fruit, savoring the moment more than anything else. There was no disguising how he felt anymore, this was real and his life and he was loving it. "I'm glad that, well im glad for a lot of things, but mostly I'm glad to have you." being honestly and transparent with the Demon. It was such a long way from what he saw before. "You had me when I saw you broken and upset and I never wanted to see you like that ever again, and ill make sure i never have to now."

Damien countered the raised eyebrow with one of his own, speaking the same language of eyebrowese. "but this changes everything ^&*$@():"&*," he tested the waters, whispering the name he learned from nights past, spending time with the one who stole his non existent heart. "But I think its changes that's for the better. Unless you consider me towelless as awkward."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 am
Bloodlust Dante

Uru smiled softly as he retrieved his fork. He was glad, he reciprocated that and perhaps more. He wasn't a very social demon to begin with, the social interactions he displayed were self-preservative and... well, lacked previous exposure. Would explain how he seemed to invade personal space, lurk off and watch creeple, and glare. Lots of glaring. The mention of that day brought back memories. He could picture it in his mind; the broken, soaked demon beneath the tree, his belongings littered all around him. He looked pathetic, broken, alone. Many wouldn't have even approached him. He even glared at the monster, barked at him, wanted to take out all his frustrations and literally punch the boil. Yet he hadn't. Didn't. The demon reached for the boil, pulling him closer by the nape as his lips brushed his temple. "You can't protect me from everything, Damien. I will have my moments, but I thank you for finding me that day."

His fork fell from his hand, clanging loudly on the plate when the name escaped the monster's lips. Swallowing hard, his eyes wide as he looked down at the boil. A demon's true-name holds an intensely strong meaning - emotional and physical connection. Physically: Uru's name draws him to the caller like a summoning. He wasn't magical, he can't just teleport and appear for the creep. Emotionally: Uru's name amplifies emotions he attempted to bottle. Even a mere whisper, the name was spoken and Uru was nuzzling into the boil's slightly damped hair with a soft rumble. Restraining himself - something he had gotten very good at - the cold-aligned demon huffed. "I have seen you naked countless times. I have seen other boils naked before too, so it is hardly... awkward."

Awkward wouldn't be the word for it. They're together now so... it wasn't so much awkward but had more meaning. Secretly, he was warring with himself; wanting the foxfires to win or for them to fail and find another distraction.

"We... should probably clean up the plates." Uru hurried, his face flared from the affects of his name.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:30 pm
"You decided you wanted to be messy with your breakfast Uru." damien chided with a devious grin, pleased to see that he was able to get to the demon with ease. "And I won't say your welcome, more like that fate was kind enough to let us meet on that day." he murmured thoughtfully, taking the last few bites and nudging the plate toward the boil, a silent request since he did most of the cooking. That and he didn't want the overactive foxfires nipping at the towel while he was washing and causing a scene.

"I don't think im up for working out today, nor faceplanting in the forest to be honest." the monster began to think ahead, figuring out a plan for the rest of the day. "Maybe we should do some studying." Maybe he should get his mind off the blue/gold eyed hound, at least for a few minutes today.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:56 pm
"No regrets," he murmured as he stacked the plate on top of his own. He was making it a self rule now; if you cook, you don't clean. Huffing softly, he pushed himself up, flicking his tail lightly as he left the island seat to the kitchen. The faucet cascaded, washing away syrup and bits alike. "If that is what you'd like to think. I was going to venture to say that it was your instincts to find the lost and helpless." Looking up, he couldn't help but look into those eyes. Eyes that were so green that would if he imagined the stories of fields and pastures, the underside of leaves through the sun, the toxic liquid that spewed from the town square's fountain. Then, when it flicked to the deep, dark emerald green that made him imagine the woods around the manor that were thick with leaves and brush, unlike most around here that appeared bone white and gnarled like old-boil fingers. The chestnut brown hair, the softness of the fur around the boil's ears. His face was so warm, youthful, innocent, until he grinned. Uru scoffed, shaking his head, pulling his gaze down to the sponge's circular motions.

Putting the dishes into the cabinets, the silverware into the drawers, and wiping his hands off, he leaned on the counter toward the green-eyed boil. Uru smiled, happily, his hand placed upon Damien's shoulder. "Could take a break from my routine - a rest day if you will." He mused, thoughts going through his mind. Mostly panicking and unsure what to do now that they just, literally not more than thirty minutes ago decided that they were going to give this a shot. Which opened many more doors and possibilities. Because, seriously, this just opened doors he didn't expect to have. "Ah... sure, we have mid-terms coming up and I haven't exactly been getting a lot done between then and... last night and... now." Rounding the kitchen area, the demon pointed to the bedroom, wordlessly motioning to something because his mouth just opens and shuts before he hurried to the room. If they were going to stay in today, he was going to at least put some pants on. That seemed like a good idea.

"What did you have in mind, yourself?" He called, kicking himself for not knowing what to do or say. Embarrassing as it was, he could talk to Damien in any way and just about anything (if he was in the mood to talk), now it was just... awkward.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff