Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:21 pm
"Alright, I'll bite. Just tell me what I need to know about this ******** and whether or not this ends with one of our bullets through his skull." Billie replied in a casual tone of voice, agreeing rather quickly to the woman's requirement. In all honesty, the pirate figured that it was a good chance to get a feel for the woman's style and thought process overall. She seemed entirely unbothered by the violence happening nearby, honestly being rather used to things like that. To her, it was almost like background noise.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:33 am
"His name's Deeza; used to run with that merc group the Navy Moons." Angie said as she pulled out her data pad and pulled up the man's image and file. "His old buddies are looking for him for going rogue during a job and stealing a bunch of credits from them. They don't particularly care if he's brought back breathing or not, but I think they'd prefer alive if at all possible. Give 'em the chance to dish out their own payback. If he takes a few fatal bullets in the process, well, I just need to drag a corpse back and hand 'em his data pad."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:54 pm
His boredom a little, Nate decided to check and see what he could get his grubby digital fingers into. Most were just things of little importance to him, but when he found the Bounty Hunting Woman just a few feet over from where he was sitting pulling up information on a bounty, Nathaniel listened in for more, normally Bounty Hunters had quick ways on and offworld, if he could get in this one's good graces, then maybe he'd finally get off Gamma. Sure the place was his home, but he was still a wanted fugitive, unless of course the Justice system decided to just lose his file. Deciding to chance a confrontation, Nathaniel got off his stool and walked over to the two women. "Pardon my intrusion, but if you're looking for someone, I might be able to help." He said politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:49 pm
Billie listened quietly to the bounty hunter's job deets. Things sounded simple enough, which she would have mentioned had Scrawny McBarfighter not offered his assistance. She quirked a brow in interest at the stranger's offer, but ultimately, this pre-recruitment gig was still blondie's. "I don't mind, but it's up to her." she said as she pointed her thumb towards the other woman. As far as Billie was concerned, the more help the better. Yet, at the same time, she realized that her soon-to-be-lady-recruit probably had her own thing in mind for how she wanted to go about her target. It wasn't the scruffy pirate's place to decide that for her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:27 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

'I wonder'. Looking down at his wrist Jacob tapped it a few times as a view screen came up in his ocular implants. Who was this Deeza that those two were speaking of so casually in such a place. 'He is likely to have eyes and ears around the area. Should you be speaking of it so casually in the open?' While the two women seemed to be able to handle themselves in a fight he doubted they could do much in the thoughts of finding a mark in an area like this especially if he was a particularly nasty one that wanted to remain hidden. 'Here we go'. Tapping his wrist a few more times the data that he needed from the name was displayed so that only he could see it. Reaching out he slowly grabbed his drink that had been refilled and took a slow sip from it. 'Not a very subtle approach to a bounty board'. While his skills on the digital sector were no where up to par with the some of the more sub par hackers he was well versed enough to get the information that he needed.

'Should I offer my assistance? It would be easier as that one woman said she had a ship. It would make getting off this planet easier with an easy mode of transport.' Setting his glass back down Jacob looked to the cigarette that was set on the counter. Half finished he picked it back up and took a draw from it. 'Should atleast check them out first'. Looking over at Billie and Angie as well as the new guy that just walked up to them Jacob slowly blinked taking a picture of the three of them before sighing slowly. He would use the picture over the new few moments to see what he could pick up on the identities of the three. Best to find out about a potential partner before hand then when stuck in the thick of things. 'Needs to a bit stronger'. Looking down at his drink Jacob finished the rest of it before setting the glass down and starting his search as he tapped his wrist from time to time. From an outside appearance it would seem as if he was simply a bored bar patron with a small twitch in the wrist tapping.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 pm
"Oh the search is pretty much done, at least for now." Angie said setting her data pad on the counter next to her bottle of booze as she turned to look at the newcomer. "I've heard he's holed himself up in one of the old mining tunnels. Risky due to the old, condemned state of the place, but smart too. It's a maze down there, so getting to him solo would be hard without giving him the chance to slip away down some side path. Normally I work solo, but normally I don't go bargaining to be a pirate either, so this is just a grand day of firsts, isn't it? Help me haul him out--preferably in one piece--and it's even split of the reward."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:42 am

As he sat there looking ahead each of the three a few stools down from his appeared in his vision. Data from each of them popping up slowly as it filled in. 'Rebecca Baines. Once captain of the Red Quasars huh. I think I remember that name from some time ago but I could be wrong. Seems like she has all but fallen off the radar this past decade couldn't really find much about her on the undernet. Wonder what her plan is, rebuilding her old crew maybe? Next.' Tapping his wrist the next of the three popped up for him to view expanded so he could get a better look at their pulled credentials. 'Angela Bailey huh. Looks like a gun for hire. Not a bad living but if your good your name gets put out to easily. From what I have overheard she's on a bounty that is locked away in a mine. Shouldn't be a hard thing to track if she knows where the mine is at. Next one.' Again Jacob tapped his wrist as the final of the three appeared his list quite a bit more empty then the other two with very little data to be displayed. 'Nathaniel Straus. Looks like he comes from money, his family atleast is rather well off. Not much else I can get on him wonder what's up with that. Must have taken the time to wipe most of his records. Wonder what he's doing here on a back water planet.'

Finishing his smoke, Jacob rubbed out the last ember from it's end before dropping the butt in the ashtray infront of him. At his side he could feel the pieces of his sniper push against his side as he shifted somewhat on his stool. 'I should speak with Miss Baines atleast of the options I have currently to get off of this planet if she has a ship, then she would be the easiest. No need to explain anything more then needing a ride off planet.' Lighting up another smoke Jacob sat there for a moment lamenting on his decisions and the outcomes. While not on a job he would rather be drinking and having more of a fun time but currently until he got off this planet keeping his mind clear was the better option. "If it's tracking someone, I think I could be of a good deal of assistance" Jacob said aloud towards the group not looking up from the smoke he had in his hand.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:15 am
((Sorry for being so terrible here gaiz. College, y'know? >.< ))

Angie glanced over at Jacob and rolled her eyes with a frustrated sigh before getting up from her stool. "HEY EVERYONE! I'M TRACKING SOME JACKASS HIDING OUT IN AN OLD MINE! ANYONE ELSE WANT IN?! IT'LL BE GREAT, WE'LL MAKE A DAY OF IT! WE'LL SHOOT SOME KNEECAPS AND THEN STOP FOR A NICE PICNIC!!" Clearly all these random shmucks speaking up to join in on her gig just when she finished ironing out details was starting to grate on her nerves. "NO? GOOD, CUZ THIS AIN'T A ******** FIELD TRIP AND I'M BREAKING THE ARM OF THE NEXT DICKWEED WANTING TO MUSCLE IN ON MY SHOW!!" With that out of her system, she plunked back down on her stool and motioned to Jacob to come over and talk business. "I'm drawing the line at you, Smokey."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:31 am

"Your file doesn't do you much justice with a outburst like that Miss Bailey. It said you were a hot headed but that was really to much. I doubt anyone else will show much interest. Though the party that you struck earlier may hold a grudge and his file was enough to show he had some pull in this town" he said pulling in a deep drag of his smoke. Pulling his chair up he exhaled the smoke upwards as he sat back down on the stool. "Rebecca Baines, Angelia Bailey, and Nathaniel Straus." Jacob said with a small nod to each of them dealing his hand in already that he knew more then just their names about each of them currently. "Jacob Ulrich at your services" he said with a small bow of his head as he pulled the now drained butt of his cigarette from his mouth and dropped it in the nearby ashtray.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 am
Jacob had barely put his cigarette butt in the ashtray when he had one of Angie's guns staring him in the face. "Rule number one, don't call me Angela. Friends call me Angie, everyone else calls me Angel. You're not on my good side just yet, so I think you can reason out which name to use."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:00 am
{I love you guys, and I'm sorry to do this, but I've pretty much lost interest in both Gaia and Bare Bullet a long while back. If anyone wishes to take my characters or supplement one of their own for the given role, feel free. Otherwise, I will probably only drop by every now and again to check my private messages. If anyone wishes to maintain more frequent contact with me, the information on how to do so is in my signature.}

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:26 am

Not paying much heed to the gun currently pointed in his face Jacob reached into his pocket and pulled another cigarette from it before putting it in his mouth. Pulling a match along with it he struck it off the grooves in the side of the gun currently pointed at him as he lit it. "Noted" he said simply opening his eyes finally to look at her past the weapon pointed at his face still showing no care at all towards it. "Angel doesn't much suit you tho but, if it is your wish to be called as such" he said giving a small flick of his wrist to put out the match and tossed it as well into the ashtray. "Then that is what I shall call you Miss Angel."

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:30 am
"Hey, I didn't pick it." Angie said lifting her gun away. "But sometimes nicknames just stick. No one said I was a good angel after all." she said with a wink as she holstered her gun. "Now if no one else has anything to say, I'll cover the plan again." she set her data pad on the table to pull up a holographic map of the surrounding mine tunnels, with a blinking dot in one of them. "Here's our guy." she said pointing at the blip. "We've got enough people to each take a tunnel and cut off his escape routes, so we go in, point our guns at him, maybe get in a small fire fight--no death if we can help it--and haul him out. Quick and simple; not rocket science. No complaints from the peanut gallery I hope?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 am

'Such an inefficient way to complete a mission. Simply caving in two of the escape routes and entering as two man groups thru the other two tunnels would be a smarter route to take. It isn't my place to say anything tho so I will let it slide for now.' Inhaling slowly Jacob listened along to Angel's plan, his eyes darting back and forth over her data pad to remember the full layout of where they were going. "Simple enough in theory" Jacob said simply exhaling his smoke away from the group. 'I doubt it will go as swimmingly as your brief but that is to be seen'

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:48 pm
Nathaniel had been weighing his options when suddenly a newcomer approached and sent the woman, Angel, into a rage. The man kept his cool and Angel calmed down. Deciding to snoop a little, Nathaniel adjusted his glasses, on the surface, it seemed harmless enough, but in reality, Nate was activating the computer in them. Hmm, so we're in the presence of the Legendary "Wraith" a cyber enhanced super soldier who has fought in countless wars and has a near legendary reputation. I'll have to be cautious around this one. I may need to probe his cybernetics and see if I can exploit them if he proves to be a problem. Nathaniel thought, he likewise began pulling up the records of the other two, for added insurance.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff