Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Siren's Love *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
Sonata smiled and said "If you want I could try to make something to eat. I caught a wild boar and thought I might make us something really good to eat." She then hugged him from behind hoping he would let her go with him as she wanted to swim instead of cook.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:03 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at her and said "Wanna join me?"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image
Sonata giggled and said "I thought you'd never ask." Before she kissed Fuzen on the lips and went to the cove lake with him before turning into her Siren form and jumped into the water waiting for Fuzen with a smile on her face as she looked at him happily for the first time in a long time.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:56 am
User Image

Fuzen kissed her back and jumped in and started swimming.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
Sonata smiled and jumped into the water in her human form not caring if she was getting her human clothing wet. She smiled as she swam over to Fuzen and hugged him from behind wrapping her arms around his waist.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:05 am
User Image

Fuzen dove down deep then jumped high in the air then bombed the water causing a huge splash. all he could do was laugh when the splash hit sonata.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
Sonata giggled as the splash hit her and Fuzen started laughing. "That's the first time I've ever heard you laugh like that and to tell the truth, it makes me happy to hear it." She said smiling as she splash him back playfully somewhat. She giggled and started swimming around her in her Mermaid form before she went up behind him ad hugged him before she came around and kissed him happily on the lips.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 am
User Image

Fuzen kissed her back and said laying on his back in the water "i never felt this way about anyone before." then his voice saddened "when i was experimented on i was dead for an hour then i came back to life. i meet your mother that same day and you but you might not remember that day. then the experiments started all over again on me i became cold and heartless that was my wolf side plus when they gave me that side they unlocked a worse side of me a killer that only wishes for the death of others that hurt me and the ones i care for. i killed everyone almost everyone in that facility my killer instincts told me to kill everyone but i didn't now we have to look behind our backs for the rest of our lives and for that i am sorry, sonata." he swam to the edge and walked back to the rock to where he was sitting.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image
Sonata smiled as she came over to Fuzen and said "Fuzen, you should know by now I don't blame you for anything. I love you and nothing will ever change that. You protected me and yourself from further harm. You were only following your instincts. It wasn't your fault they experimented on you or anyone for that matter." Then she sat next to him on the rock after she changed back and wrapped her arms around him hugging him close to her. "I'll always be with you Fuzen. So don't worry. Believe me when I say that I don't care about anything else but your happiness and well being." She added as she hugged him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 am
User Image

Fuzen hugged her and said "thank you its time to eat i will cook the food." Fuzen went to prepare the food
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image
Sonata giggled. She then looked up at the sky watching the clouds go by. She wondered why Fuzen was being so distant towards her. It was obvious he loved her. She knew that it was because of his wolf side but had to wonder if it was something else.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:36 am
User Image

Fuzen was cooking the food when he started to stumble then he fell to his knees then to the ground. he had passed out cold. he was running a high fever
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash