Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Ash's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:05 am
TheHelmsman13

Dameon Black

Ash shook his head in annoyance as he finished up and applied a new poultice to Sebastet's wounds that would help them heal a bit better, "This one is Anna, she's got a mutual friend with Sebastet in Shade," he started, mentioning the vampire that had told Crow that Sebastet was one as well so long ago, "I'm guessing the furry one is someone Sebastet collected somewhere. Don't know her name yet or anything else about her," he added about the second female.

He finally pulled a sheet up over Sebastet's hips but not over her poulticed wounds, inadvertently drawing attention to the fact that both furred females weren't wearing a stitch. and one of them was laying right next to the demigod.

But he straightened up and frowned at Anna, "The information on a healer would have come in handy last night. If you know where one of them is, I'd appreciate you trying to bring them here as soon as possible," he told her then looked at Semet peeking around the corner of the door.

"As for you... If you're going to eavesdrop, at least get better at it. If you want to do something to help, find out from Anna about the healer and see what you can do to help her bring said healer here. Otherwise, I would strongly suggest getting more food into you and seeing if any of Sebastet's fighting leathers can be altered for you to wear. Too many people wind up blushing at any form of nudity and I have no desire to deal with it for now," he added and stepped back from the bed.

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration and headed for the door, "See if you can keep her in bed this time or I'll be tying her to it to keep her there!" he groused and moved down the hallway to his room again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 pm
Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13
(Forgot to quote you.)

User Image
Anna
"Even if the information would have been useful last night, it wouldn't matter," Anna said. "I didn't arrive here until this morning. On top of that, my sister has been dead for centuries." She sighed as Ash left and then looked over to Semet. "Follow me, girl. I'll see about getting you clothes and more to eat. You're quite thin."

Dameon Black
Crew

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm
Semet Karo-amet

User Image

Semet stood up and backed away as Anna left the room to lead her to more food and 'clothes'. The young Hylarr had never worn the type of clothing that most people were used to. Turning to follow the woman, she shot a stuck out tongue at Ash, showing her still very childish nature.

After she'd been fed, some cooked meat and bread, Semet was taken to find some clothes. At first, she was completely against wearing anything Anna offered her. She protested that the fabric was irritating and made her fur matted. Then the youth said her clan never wore more than bones and sinew from their kills, their fur kept them warm. It seemed that Anna might never get the young Hylarr to wear clothes of any sort.

Finally, Semet settled for a loose wrap around her breasts and a simple loincloth to cover her more sensitive bits. She was still uncomfortable about wearing clothes, but decided she'd make less people uncomfortable wearing at least this much. After getting her clothed, Semet sat crouched on a nearby chair and stared at Anna.

"You're more than human, and you smell like undeath." Semet remarked, lacking the tact that others might have.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:20 am
Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

User Image
Anna
One thing about Anna was that she never lost her patience. She never got angry or snapped at Semet when the young Hylaar refused to accept the clothes she tried to give to her. She simply remained calm and tried again. When she finally got Semet into something, she couldn't help but smile. She gave a simple nod when she heard what Semet said. "I'm a vampire," she said. "On top of that, I've been serving the goddess of death and darkness for centuries. So smelling like undeath isn't really unexpected. Does my scent bother you?"

Dameon Black
Crew

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:50 pm
Crowley

User Image

With some effort and aid from his weakened magic, Crowley turned on his side and moved his hand to Sebastet's. This way, when she woke up, she'd hopefully feel safe and not freak out. Then as Ash left the room, the Demigod passed into his healing slumber again.

He'd wake in a few hours, completely healed. Though he now had full control over his body again, Crow stayed where he was, laying next to Sebastet and holding her hand. He thought to all the mistakes he'd made, leading to faking his own death and leaving his best friend alone for nearly a century and a half. The Trickster vowed to never do such a thing again and stay by Sebastet's side no matter what.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:14 pm
Semet Karo-amet

User Image

"It is different, and odd. I have never met a vampire before." Semet said as she pulled slightly at the garments she wore. It was the most fabric she'd ever worn and the feeling was odd to her.

The Young Hylarr's clan had never had a need for clothing, due to their thick fur. She already was feeling hot under the wrap, as the fabric was somewhat compressing her chest and disrupting her fur. The youth continued fidgeting with the cloth as she crawled onto a chair and sat crouched upon it.

"There is a goddess of death? I have never heard of such a thing. My family only ever gave thanks to the spirits of the animals we killed for food." Semet said, looking at Anna. Her Clan was heavily invested in nature and had a cyclic set of beliefs. Everything that was taken from Nature was eventually given back at the end of a hunter's days, completing a circle of life and death that renewed itself, sometimes tragically.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:26 pm
TheHelmsman13

Sebastet woke up again not too long after Crow did, but she did it with a growling groan and a frown as one hand moved up to her jaw before her eyes finally blinked open. She frowned again when she saw Crow awake and couldn't sense anyone else. She also said the first thing to pop into her head, "Did Ash hit me?" she asked softly, sounding fairly surprised over that one issue.

She was focusing on that one so she wouldn't think on the other revelation she'd gotten. She really didn't want to think on the other one. Thinking about the fact that so many had died in the big fight would probably drive her to violence... or disappearing again... Or both...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:50 pm
Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

User Image
Anna
Anna nodded at Semet's question. "Pandora, Goddess of Death," she said. "I am the only one of her Reapers remaining, as far as I can tell. The others were lost in a great battle, but I was taking care of a different assignment, so I survived." She noticed a mirror nearby and turned to examine herself. "It seems that I could use a change of clothes myself." She gave Semet a kind smile. "Why don't you pick something out for me?"

Dameon Black
Crew

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:34 am
Semet Karo-amet

User Image

She didn't understand a lot of what Anna said, but she nodded as if she did. When asked if she'd pick something for Anna to wear, Semet's ears perked up and she went to the closet.

Rummaging around for a minute or two, the young Hylarr returned with a simple skirt and a loose vest. Offering the clothes to the Reaper, Semet crouched and waited for her reaction.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:01 am
Crowley

User Image

"I believe he did. You were somewhat hysterical at that time, though." Crowley spoke softly. Sitting up slowly, the Demigod looked down at Sebastet. There was something in his eyes that she might notice.

It was a hope that she'd be alright and a confidence that everything would work out.

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:36 am
TheHelmsman13

User Image
Anna
Anna looked over the clothes Semet had chosen for her. She smiled and took them. "These should do nicely," she said. She considered going somewhere more private to change, but decided that it didn't really matter with Semet. She quickly undressed, tossing the old clothes aside for the moment. She picked up the fresh clothes and got dressed again. The skirt was a bit shorter than she was used to, but that was mainly due to the fact that she'd gone to sleep when women wore long skirts that completely covered their legs. She turned to Semet. "How do I look?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:08 pm
TheHelmsman13

Sebastet closed her eyes and breathed deeply for a moment then turned her head into the bed, silently wondering if she could actually succeed in smothering herself. She didn't think so and shifted her arms to push herself up enough to sit on the edge of the bed, ignoring the sheet as it slid down to pool at her waist.

"So it's true... Everyone's gone... All of them..." she said in a soft whisper and closed her eyes again, one hand moving to cover her eyes as she did her best not to break down.

There was one thing Sebastet was fairly famous for among her friends: she never cried or broke down where she could be seen by someone. She always tried to do that kind of thing in private.

So it should have come as no surprise to Crow when she lowered her hand, got to her feet, and started for the bathroom. She really wasn't thinking too clearly right now. All she knew was that she could feel the tears burning at the back of her eyes and old habit told her to be alone for it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:35 am
Crowley

User Image

"Bast, wait!" Crow said as he hopped off the bed and grabbed her hand, halting her beeline for the bathroom. He held her there for a moment, staring at the back of her head as she looked away from him.

Then he spun her around, into a gentle hug. He held her and wouldn't let her go. "They might be, but bottling your grief inside and not sharing it with those who are still here. That mean me...and Ash, though he is an a**."

His few words might not mean much, but he meant them. The Demigod wouldn't let her go until she let some of her tears out.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:16 am
TheHelmsman13

Sebastet froze the second he grabbed her and considered blasting him but didn't do it as he pulled her into his arms and held her. She found herself breathing a bit faster as his scent hit her, vaguely reminding herself that she'd only had enough blood to keep her alive so far instead of a full feed. But then the grief and anger over the losses hit her again and the first tear spilled from her eyes to roll through the short fur on her face to soak into his shirt.

After that, another one joined it, and another, until she was finally crying out the pain in silent sobs broken only by heavy intakes of air that shook her hard as he held her. A couple of times she even banged a fist against his chest, but they were lucky that he was solid enough to take the hits without any problems.

For her, it felt like it took hours to stop crying, though it was only about ten minutes. By the time she was 'rational' again, she was still taking in the occasional shaking breath but was now keeping her arms around his waist as he held her with her head tucked nicely under his chin against his chest. But his shirt, and the fur on her face, was soaked by now. She would be apologizing about it but she wasn't noticing it just yet.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:13 am
Crowley
User Image

User Image

Crowley held her until her ragged sobs ceased. Then he moved his head and kissed her forehead. He knew how so much loss could hurt someone. The Demigod would never tell anyone, but after he'd faked his death, he'd spent a few days shedding his own tears.

"Let's get dressed, Bast." Crow said as he sat her back on the bed. Unlike himself, Sebastet was still very naked. The gentleman that he was, Crow pulled a sheet up and draped it over her shoulders, covering most of her nakedness.

He went to a dresser and found some leathers that looked like they'd fit her. Bringing them back to the bed, Crowley knelt beside Sebastet and put a hand to her chin.

"I know it doesn't seem like it now, but I promise it'll get better."

Semet looked Anna over once she was dressed. Hopping off of the chair she'd been crouched on, the young Hylarr nooded and gave a soft purr.

"Looks good on you..." She was still very short with her words. Speaking was unusual for her clan, as they could communicate almost silently with their body language.

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces