Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yandere girlxLonely Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:50 pm
Zero Hirashima
do you want to do a time skip for something later

User Image
" You can't give up on love and hope either! There's so much to look forward to in your life especially love. Like you could get marry. to the girl of your dreams one day" Hanna shouted at him from behind. But before he could escape. She ran to him and shouted his name. As He turned around at her calls, Hanna jumped into his arms and kiss his lips deeply. "Thanks for cheering me up. I love you Fuzen-kun"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

Fuzen by instinct kissed her back then he walked back and said "Wait you love me but we hardly now each other. lets say these feelings are real we should at least get to know each other first, OK Hanna." he looked at his watch and said "Damn i am about late for work sorry Hanna i have to go." he ran away towards his work. little did he know someone with binoculars was watching him from their car
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:33 pm
Zero Hirashima
can we do a time skip like a month later when Fuzen is being stalked every day by Hanna and suspected Hanna of the sudden murder of her ex boyfriend a week after he broke up with her?

User Image
"Whatsoever you want, my love!" Hanna blushed as her Fuzen-kun ran away. "He's so perfect. I'm going to definitely make him all mine" she said as she looked at the car and then walked away to go for the day  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image

Fuzen was walking down the street to work it had been a month since his sisters death and he had gotten over it and has moved on. he arrives at the cafe he works at this is his weekend job. he starts making coffee and other things for everyone the news was talking about that guy named Fuji Hanna's ex was murdered but he shrugged it of didn't let it bother him.
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:20 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"Fuzen-kun!" A sweet little voice shouted before a small body tackle the young man to the floor and kiss his lips deeply bu force. "I thought you didn't get call in to work. But I guess I was wrong. I was so smart on checking." She smiled brightly after breaking the kiss. It has been almost a month since the magical night Fuzen-kun kissed her at the hospital and she has fell in love with Fuzen-kun every day. At school, Hanna made sure to meet her love once every period change. After school or on the weekend, she was determined to be at his job. But since lately, Fuzen-kun has been with other girls and she didn't like it one bit. Also he seemed to be avoided her these past days. "When are you going to take me out as your girlfriend, love?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 am
User Image

Fuzen was on the ground and he looked at Hanna and he said "Why did you do that Hanna." he stood up brushed himself off and he said "Wait Girlfriend! i still don't know much about you till then we cannot be girlfriend or boyfriend but i will take you out to the carnival this Saturday, OK." he started grabbing some coffee and he said "Now if you don't mind i have to get back to work i cannot afford to lose this weekend job." he looked out the window and saw the same car once again from last Tuesday. So he shrugged it off and went back to work.
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:39 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"I just want to surprise you, My love" Hanna stood up quickly and smiled brightly at him." And I am your girlfriend or should be. I see you everyday and tell how much I love you Fuzen-kun every single day with a smile. But you seem to only interested in whores who sleep around..I know. But I would love to go to the carnival on Saturday, Boyfriend." She said before turning to see the car as Fuzen-kun walked away. Hanna grabbed his wrist and kiss his lips deeply. "I been seeing that car everyday." She whispered in his ear sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:06 am
User Image

Fuzen once again instinctively kissed her back and whispered in her ear "I have noticed it too but should i be worried Hanna or not." he looked at her and said "I have to get back to work ok Hanna, see you later." he walked away and some girls were eyeing him and trying to gt him to come over and he just ignored them he knew who the they were they almost got him fired last time.
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:23 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"I'm glad that you finally ask me out on a date. I just hate that you went out with other girls before me, love!" Hanna smiled as she walked around the amusement park arm in arm with Fuzen. "So have you found the one yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at her and said "The one? you mean true love well i fell for someone but i don't if its love but she is crazy about me like literally crazy about me." he looked at her with a smile ad said "Wanna ride the roller coaster, hanna?"
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:46 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
"Tell me about her....why do you like her?" Hanna blushed knowing that it was her that Fuzen-kun was talking about her. "I kinda like this guy too. But I fear that he might think I killed someone I knew.....but I would love to go on a rollercoaster with you. Could we go to the water park after?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at her and said "well she comes to my work everyday and she visits me and cheers me up when i am down it reminds me of my sister but this girl means more to me. yes we can go to the water park next." he waited in line
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:19 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"I hope so, girls get weird out by boys comparing them to their big sisters. No offense" She held his hand. "Would it be weird if a girl kissed you in public. I knew Fuji didn't like PDA so much." Hanna blushed a faint red color on her cheeks. She did really love Fuzen-kun a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

Fuzen looked at her and said "Sure it doesn't bother me at all." he smiled at her
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image Hanna blushed as she leaned up to kiss his lips softly. "Fuzen-kun you make me want to be a better person for you." She smiled against his lips before breaking the kiss and hugged him. As Hanna hugged him, she saw someone in a hoodie watching. "Hey Fuzen-kun, can we skip the ride and just go to the water park?"

"Isn't this much better than waiting in line?" She smiled lightly as she walked inside the indoor water park in front of him. "I'm going to change...."She turned to see a beautiful girl trying to flirt with Fuzen-kun. "Hey Cutie, my friends left me here and I need somebody to hang with me." The girl said twirling her hair. Hanna crossed her arms on her chest trying to calm down as she looked at the scene.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff