Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:47 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind and gave a simple nod. "Then it sounds like we have a good reason to keep her healthy and safe," he said. "But I do have a few questions about her. Could you tell me about her? If we're going to be a pack, I need to get to know everyone here. And she's the only one I don't know. Could you tell me a few things about her so that I know where to start with her?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm
Dameon Black

Wind had no problem with that and started talking as they moved down into the kitchen to get something to eat. While his sister could make jerky and roast a slab of meat over a fire, she wasn't much of a cook otherwise. Wind, on the other hand, could cook like he'd been born to it.

As he moved around the kitchen, he told Egan what little he knew about Bethany. About her twin sister and how she'd come to be accepted into the Kiba Pack, about her brief visions of the future, how she'd come to him and Taro with her offer, and how she'd come to him in the graveyard.

It wasn't much information, but it was more than he thought he knew. Especially when he added in her sweet nature around him and how she held nothing back when speaking to someone. If she didn't like them, she said so.

In short, Wind liked her for herself and had no problem with the fact that she had no desire to crawl between his sheets, as other pack females had wanted to do.

As he worked on a hearty meal he knew Egan would appreciate, as would Bethany when she joined them, he even told Egan some of the more interesting times he'd had with the pack. Including some moments when Taro'd had to chase a few females off and taking care of the pack's cubs. His brown eyes had softened when he spoke of the cubs, missing them a great deal. He'd watched them grow and become powerful fighters for the pack, then watched them all go off with the rest of the pack that fateful day...

But he finally set the breakfast on the table in the kitchen and wondered when Bethany would be joining them to eat. She needed to eat, after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:07 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind speak of Bethany and the rest of the pack. He noticed the way Wind's eyes softened as he spoke of the packs cubs. When the food was put onto the table, he pulled Wind into his lap and kissed his forehead, holding him close. When Bethany entered the room, he noticed that she seemed to have some sort of issue and allowed Wind to stand so he could check on her. After all, Wind knew her better than he did, so it seemed better to let him see if she was alright.

As Bethany slept, she began to have a vision. She saw Blade help Claire after the telepath simply ran into her. She saw Gurzil and Kam show up and then disable both of them, collaring them as Gurzil's new slaves. She felt horrified over what they were going to do with Blade. But what horrified her most was what she witnessed afterward. She lost sight of Blade as the vision focused on Claire. She watched everything Gurzil did to her during the night, wishing that her vision would end. And finally, she managed to jolt awake, freeing herself from the vision. Tears began to fall as she got out of bed and headed for the kitchen. By the time she got there, she was starting to have a breakdown.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 am
Dameon Black

Wind held Bethany as she held her breakdown, whispered soft words of comfort he knew she wouldn't understand until later even as he made a silent spell to give her a bit more control of her visions. But he knew there would be no controlling them fully until after she'd had the cubs.

Once she'd calmed down enough to tell him what she saw in her vision, it took all his self control to not try to reach out to his sister. He knew if he did that, he'd get locked into whatever she was experiencing as well. Including her heat cycle...

He soothed her through everything she described until she'd said it all and relaxed into silence. There wasn't anything he could do for either female she'd seen and he knew it. There were only three members of the pack now. Namely the three of them in this room. There wasn't anything they could do until the vampire council was taken care of.

As much as he hated to admit it, even just inside of his own head, he would have to leave Blade on her own. But he knew that if anyone could survive it, she could.

Small comfort but it was all he had right now for himself. Everything else he had to give was given over to soothing and calming Bethany until he could get a few sips of coffee into her, knowing it would help her calm down even more. He stood between her and Egan in silence and knew he had to voice what had become obvious to him.

"There's nothing we can do for Blade right now... The council has to be taken care of first, then we have to build up the pack... Only then can we go after her... I hate it but there's no choice..." he said in a soft whisper, knowing he was right and hoping they wouldn't hate him for it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Bethany as Wind comforted her. He sensed great emotional distress from her, so he did his best to help her. He calmed her as best he could and then sighed. "While I'm not exactly thrilled about it, it does sound like we can't help Blade now," he said. "She's strong. We'll just have to hope that she's strong enough to hold out. We all know that she's strong."

Bethany allowed Wind to comfort her as she cried over what she had seen. When she finally calmed down enough to tell Wind what she saw, she left out the worst details of what she had seen happen to Claire. She couldn't find the words to describe it. She finally took a deep breath and managed to get herself together. "I understand that, Wind," she said quietly. "There's nothing we can do with just the three of us. But it doesn't make what I saw any easier to deal with. What I saw happen to that girl Blade ran into was horrifying."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 am
Dameon Black

Wind simply pulled her into his arms and held her, knowing that nothing he said would fix this for her. He had a feeling he knew what she'd left out and had seen things similar to it, even been through things almost as bad before. But he didn't say any of that and thankfully Egan wouldn't know about it either.

He gave them both a nod eventually as he pulled back from Bethany to look into her eyes, "I know it won't feel right to do so, but you need to eat, Bethany. Then I'd like to go over to Ash's and ask about the healer he keeps on staff. I know you're fine physically but I still can't help but worry..." he tried to approach the subject of her getting looked over by the healer as delicately as he could and hoped she wouldn't be offended.

But both suggestions, he knew, would distract her for a bit.

As for why he 'knew' Egan wouldn't know about the things he'd done and been through in the past was because he wasn't expecting any offers of a Mating Mark. Truthfully, he was content with simply being with the male again. Egan having full access to all of his memories since they'd split up might be adding to the trauma of them splitting up to begin with...

To distract himself from his thoughts, he pushed a lock of Bethany's hair behind one of her ears and tapped her nose lightly, "Will you eat some of the breakfast I made, Bethany?" he asked her softly, deliberately giving her the big-brown-eyes look he'd perfected a very long time ago...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:39 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan watched the two of them, wondering what Bethany could have seen that freaked her out so much. He didn't really know her, but she was carrying the pups that had given Wind a reason to live before Egan had shown up. He knew she was important to Wind, not just because of the pups but because they cared for each other. So he decided that he would do anything he had to do to keep her safe.

Bethany buried her face in Wind's chest, trembling as she tried to get herself together. She managed a weak nod. "You're right," she said quietly. "I need to eat. It's not just me that I need to think about here. I need to consider the pups and stay healthy for them. Me starving myself wouldn't exactly be helpful." She sat down at the table and looked up to Wind. "Sit down and eat. I'll agree to let the healer examine me, but I want all of us to eat together."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:53 am
Dameon Black

Wind gave a relieved sigh and placed a light kiss to the top of her head then moved to putting plates together for Bethany, then Egan, and only then himself. Before he started to eat, he poured Egan more coffee then a glass of juice for Bethany and a cup of coffee for himself. He hoped they liked the meal...

But he also found himself suddenly nervous to be in the same room with both of them. Egan was the one he was physically attracted to while Bethany was more like a younger sister to him. But neither of them knew how his relationship dynamic would work in relation to the other. It was complicated and left him feeling unsure.

He cleared his throat a bit and looked from one to the other without actually meeting their eyes, "Bethany, this is Egan. Egan, Bethany," he introduced them to each other then felt like face-palming himself. They'd already been introduced to each other. Blade had done that much when Egan had shown up.

Wasn't he off to a great start...

It didn't help much that he was so far off the status totem pole that he might as well have fallen off the damned thing a long time ago.

That thought brought up the memory of his meeting with Masa and Yellan...

"I almost feel like the day I met the Alphas... Masa and Yellan... I have no idea what to do or say here..." he admitted to them both as he dropped his eyes to his plate.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:25 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan could sense Wind's nervousness and smiled a bit. Before he could say anything, Bethany was looking at him and saying something he definitely wasn't expecting. He seemed stunned without the ability to speak due to her sudden decision for a conversation topic.

Bethany noticed how nervous Wind was and giggled a bit. Then, she looked over to Egan. "So why haven't you Marked him yet?" she asked, suddenly looking serious. "I saw tons of different variations of this morning, but I didn't see this one. In every future I saw, Wind had your Mark by now. And he was a lot less nervous during this conversation because of it. So why doesn't he have your Mark right now?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:49 am
Dameon Black

Wind's jaw might as well have hit the floor after that one. Then he closed his mouth and blushed with his eyes gone wide as he looked from Bethany to Egan but had no idea what to say to that. With those words she proved everything he'd told Egan about her visions. And her directness.

He looked back between them but still had no idea what to say so he looked for something, anything. His eyes finally fell on the nearly empty coffee pot and grabbed it up then moved quickly over to the sink to rinse and fill it so he could start a fresh pot and not look at them.

Gods! As much as he loved Bethany, he wasn't too sure about her asking Egan such a thing right off the bat. What could Egan say about it anyway? It wasn't like there was a real future there. If he took over as Alpha of the pack, he'd have to take a female when another one came and have pups like every Alpha. He could only hope that whoever the female was, she'd let him stay. He really didn't want a repeat of the last time.

He stopped thinking and carried the full pot over to the coffee maker and got that going then had no idea what to do next. Until he looked over at the stove.

Dishes. He could do the dishes.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:11 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan sighed a bit when Wind started doing things to look everywhere but at them. He looked over to Bethany and caught a look she was giving him. He nodded and then got up, moving toward Wind. He had the hybrid pinned against the wall in an instant. He let out a low growl and then leaned in a kissed him deeply.

Bethany watched them with a smile before another vision started. Her expression went blank as her mind returned to spy on Gurzil's group again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 pm
Dameon Black

Wind had no idea what was going on behind him until it was too late. Then he was pinned against the wall and hearing a growl that went through him faster than anything he'd ever experienced before. He gave Egan wide eyes as he panted softly for air right before the Alpha kissed the daylights out of him. He swore his toes curled. Hell! His eyes rolled up in his head from the force of that kiss!

Everything else went away but the male kissing him like he wanted to find his tonsils, pinning him to the wall put him in perfect acceptance mode. He couldn't help but moan then whimper into the kiss, suddenly wanting more, wanting the Mark Bethany had mentioned. In that moment, he wanted Egan's Mark on him. Just as he'd wanted so long ago... That kiss gave him his first ray of hope that he'd actually get it this time, that he'd finally belong to this Alpha...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:19 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan eventually broke the kiss and stared deep into Wind's eyes. "You are the only one suited to be mine," he said with a low growl. "No one else will ever do, especially not a female. Soon you'll have my Mark to prove it." He stepped back and then looked to Bethany as she awoke from her vision.

Bethany returned from her vision with a scream. She started to panic, and any object that wasn't nailed down began to float. "This is so bad," she said. "That man knows about us. He knows exactly where we are. He knows where Ash is." Her eyes moved to Wind, and he would be able to see nothing but fear in them. "The one who has Blade knows where we are. He knows about everything. About all of us. He has plans for all of us." She swallowed hard, trembling and whimpering. "He knew I was watching. And he called me out by name. He want's to eat me, Wind. And if he gets here, he's going to do it. But first he'll make Blade kill us."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:36 pm
Dameon Black
Move them to Ash's place and have Bethany spill everything to the two of them over there then I'll post Ash and Wind moving everyone over to Gypsy's.

Wind visibly shivered at Egan's promise, clearly more than eager for it. But Bethany distracted him. And did a very good job of it. He moved out of Egan's hold and rushed over to her, pulling her into his arms and holding her tight. He thought hard about what to do then showed Egan just how he and his sister had managed to survive for so long after leaving him.

"We go to Ash's place. We get to him then we all get out of here. And we do it now," he said simply then looked up at Egan, "You know what blade is like when she's pissed. She tore up five of your old pack's best fighters to get us out of there and tore them up bad. Now picture that multiplied by ten... We have to get out of here. Ash will know where we can go. We have to protect the kids and Bethany's cubs. Once they're safe, you and Ash can come back here to do what needs to be done," he pointed out in a very calm voice.

He and his sister had survived for so long because he knew tactics and how to cook.

He simply took Bethany's hand and pulled her along with him as he headed for the door at a dead run, his hair moving out behind him as he ran for Ash's house since it would be faster to get there that way....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:50 pm
Wind was in the kitchen cooking. The new members of the pack were settling in, though there were a few issues at first. He'd been getting better over the last two years, but not even Egan could fix two centuries of instinctive behavior.

And Blade's death wasn't helping...

Right now, he had two meals cooking: One for the rest of the pack, one just for Egan. The latter was something he knew was Egan's favorite and he wanted it to be perfect. He got that into the oven to finish cooking and stirred the meal for the rest pack.

Truthfully, he should have had three of the pack members in here helping him, but they were still having a few issues with the prejudices that Egan's old pack had set in motion.

He hadn't said anything to Egan about it yet, not wanting to add to his stress level. Besides, it was something he'd gotten used to a long time ago.

He could hear some of them in the dining room now:

"He may be a freak but he can cook, I'll give him that much."

"Yeah but have you seen his wolf? He's a friggin house dog, for crying out loud. He's a liability to the pack. Totally weak."

"I saw one of the new wolves corner him in the kitchen this morning. All he did was look down and shake. Even a Beta has more backbone than he does. And the Alpha picked him to Mark?"

Wind just toned them out and concentrated on his cooking. At least they'd stopped startling him when he was cooking after they'd had to hunt down their own meals.

The main meal was ready and he carried the platters into the dining room, the waiting pack going silent as he laid out basic venison steaks and a thick venison stew. They stayed silent as they started eating while he went back into the kitchen to finish up the special meal for Egan.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff