Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Promised Primrose (Chaya & Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:24 pm
She squeaked and her ear twitched when he licked it. "That tickled, Chaya!" Wrinkling her nose, she bopped him gently on his nose payback. Hollandaise took a moment and leaned forward and a little to the side, pressing her cheek against his. Then she wriggled her toes vigorously and pulled away.

"Chaya, will you show me how to play the game you were playing earlier?" She smiled happily. All in all, everything had gone much, much between than expected and she left out a happy sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 pm
Chaya's tail thumped happily again, and he rubbed his cheek against Holly's. "Are you ticklish?" he asked with interest, his ears perking up and angling toward her, a glint of mischief surfacing in his eyes.

"Okay, sure! Do you want to try it or do you want to watch me do it before?" He flopped back over and pulled the laptop over again. The dancing skeletons screensaver blinked back out as he tapped a key, and he typed his password into unlock it, his fingers moving rapidly over the keyboard.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48 pm
"N-no!" she responded to the question about being ticklish, which of course meant Hollandaise was indeed ticklish. Horribly ticklish. But Chaya, she decided, did not need to know this until she discovered if he was or not. She rather thought that, one day when he was least expecting it, a tickle ambush was in order.

She flooped down carefull next to him as he opened his laptop, her legs knocking awkwardly over his until she straightened them. "Ah.... you play again first, please. I would not do well." Even though she was usually careful abouut her shoulders, she leaned lightly against him, peering at the screen with intense concentration.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:31 pm
"Oh okay." The pronouncement was met with a bit of a pout. But Chaya did know that nobody admitted to being ticklish, so maybe he should test that sometime. He kept that thought for later, because now was game time.

His tail flopped companionably over her legs as he brought up the menu. "See, this is my stats and my gear," and he began to explain the subtleties of fitting out a character with bright enthusiasm, demonstrating the controls and pointing out the spells his avatar could use.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash