Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Dragon of Albion and The Princess of Tristia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

Then Dante's tail came out and wrapped around her tail. in front of him was a raw piece of meat then he took a deep breath and exhale a small stream of fire cooking the meat to a crispy hint. he started eating eat and then he waited for his certain dessert
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
Aria was amazed by Dante. When she felt his tail around her's, she could feel a very small blush working its way onto her face as she felt at ease about her ears and tail when she was with Dante. She could tell he cared for her a lot and to tell the truth, she cared for him too. After dinner, and dessert, she went to her room, tucked Nero in for the night, and went to Dante's room to talk to him about what she should do. When she got to his room, she knocked, hoping he would answer her. She wanted to be near him as she wanted to show him what she really was.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image

Dante answered the door in his hybrid form and to his surprise it was aria he let her in and said "So it looks like you found out that i have another form well this is my true form though."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
"I see that. I also have another form." She said undoing her hair as her ears perked out of it and her tail was sticking out of her nightgown through a hole she made for it. She knew that Dante might not be surprised because of earlier but she hoped he would accept her, unlike his brother would if he found out as Klein had no idea of her ears and tail. Little did she know, that he would find out sooner than she thought.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:19 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Dante looked at her and said "Well i am not shocked but i am happy that their is someone like me out there. i wish we could be together i became fond of you in such a short time." he smiled
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
"Surely there must be something we can do as I have become very fond of you as well and Nero loves seeing you too." She said looking up at him hoping there was something they could do. She wanted to be with Dante, not Klein. She hugged Dante as her tail started wagging gently behind her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image

Dante looked at her and said " well my father is more understanding then anything so I think I can take Klein's place." He smiled at her and held her close
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
"You don't know how happy I am to hear that. Let's just hope that your father will understand." She said before the door slammed open as she saw Klein who looked really mad. He was going over to Aria, as he thought she had been leading him on, when she had only been doing what she thought was best. She started shaking as she stayed close to Dante not wanting him to leave her alone with his brother.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

Dante stepped in front of aria and said to Klein "She is not yours Klein. You know as well as i do that women never liked you because they despised you. Aria doesn't love you and she never will." the klein pulled out a dagger and said "So you want to take my bride away fine then i will kill you and take her." he lunged at Dante smacked him with his tail knocking him out cold. Dante grabbed aria's hand and ran to the throne room he knew his father was there in a meeting. when they arrived his father said "Hello dante why are you here?" then dante said "Father aria has something to tell you and so do i. i love aria and i don't wish for her to marry klein. also klein tried to kill me." the king was shocked at her what klein tried to do then he said "And this is aria well i knew she was special how i knew you were special just like your mother. so aria do you want to marry klein or dante the dragon king it matters who you love more." he waited for a reply
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
"It is true Sire. I love Dante. I am sorry about Klein, but Dante is the one I want to be with." She said grabbing Dante's hand and holding it gently. Her tail wagging gently as she held his hand.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

Dante held her hand and said "It would benefit all three kingdoms." his father said "Alright if this is what you want then i can accept it." dante smiled
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image
"Thank you so much Sire." Aria said smiling as she held Dante's hand. Once they left, Aria kissed Dante on the lips happily. She the wrapped her arms around him as her tail wagged happily.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

Dante turned back then he kissed her back and said "I love you aria." his tail came out and wrapped around hers and he smiled at her
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
Aria smiled as she said "I love you too." She couldn't wait for their wedding. Later that night, she was in his room laying with him as they would leave as soon as the wedding was over tomorrow night, the same night as her original wedding, they spent some time picking out some new decorations and even a red velvet cake.Aria smiled as she laid with Dante with Nero on her side of the bed, having moved their stuff into Dante's room. Aria smiled as she snuggled up to Dante lovingly and kissed him before laying her head on his chest saying "I love you Dante." She then placed her tail over his sweetly wanting to be with him.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image

Dante looked at her and said "I love you aria." he kissed he forehead and fell asleep with her in his arms
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces