Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kakashi and the abandoned little girl *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:53 am
User Image
Mizuki smiled as she and her best friend went into the academy. He waited for her to start her training before starting his own. She knew he didn't want to leave her behind. Mizuki loved him but was scared he didn't feel the same way. She smiled though as she asked saying "Thanks for waiting for me before you started training." She started to not feel well but didn't let it stop her.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image

Kakashi walked into the cave then he said "something is wrong." Then there was a explosion in the cave the explosion could be heard all the way from the village. Kakashi was buried underneath the rubble.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:49 pm
User Image
Hearing the explosion, Mizuki got a feeling that Kakashi was in trouble. Kakashi's teammates were tryhing to dig him out since he was their leader. Mizuki felt a pain in her heart. She hid it well but was sure that her father was in trouble. She stopped walking holding her head as a sudden headache was making her crazy before she started glowing in bright rainbow colors. When the bright colors faded, before everyone stood a rainbow colored fox. It as Mizuki's spirit animal. One which no one has seen for over 1000 years.

Zero Hirashima
((Can you play Mizuki's friend please?))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

Kakashi's hand was sticking out of some rubble it was limp and not moving. His team rushed even faster to get him out.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image
Mizuki's animal instincts too over before she ran to where the explosion was, dug her father out of the rubble, and began healing him after carrying him away from the others to their home. Mizuki changed back before he woke up and started crying thinking she'd lost him too as she thought her mother was dead.

Zero Hirashima
((Can you play Mizuki's friend please?))

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image

Kakashi was awake he had a scared look on his face then he said "It wasn't human. it lunged at me and then it disappeared into me. i blacked out after that i remember the cave coming down on me but it wasn't my hand until the rubble fell on me then it was my hand." he turned and looked at mizuki and said "Mizuki my dear daughter if something happens to me i want you to kill me. because what ever is inside of me it wants out to hurt others. will you promise me this." then he teared up
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image
Mizuki was shocked. She didn't think she would ever have to do that. "But daddy....... you're all I have left......." she said hugging him gripping his shirt as she tried to be strong like she normally did. She didn't want Kakashi to die and leave her all alone, which was something she always feared, even when she was little, whenever he would leave her babysitters had a tough time putting her to bed because she was scared.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image

Kakashi looked at her and said "What ever went inside me is worse than any tailed demon we of the leaf village faced. i need to train to keep it under control." he smiled underneath his mask and said "Don't worry about what i said about killing me it won't come to that." he kissed her forehead and looked out the window.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash