Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a ninja(full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

An involuntary blush appeared on her cheeks. It had been a long while since she had been complimented. "Y-you don't have to lie to me. " Akira thought of herself as a mess. There was no way anyone viewed her as cute. Her hand moved, brushing her bangs away from her face. "What's your next class?" she asked, trying to change the topic.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her saying "i am not lying. its p.e."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:18 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira nods. "That's my class as well.." She said, walking with him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

Zero said "well i like to get this day over with cause it is kinda dull here nothing happens much." the someone bumped into his arm and he grabbed it saying "Damn that hurt." and it started to bleed
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:31 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira nods a little but then noticed his reaction when bumped. Her eyes widened when she noticed the bleeding. It was the ninja from last night. "What? You're-.. Are you stalking me?!" she asked and instinctively backed away from Zero.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

Zero said "well you figured it i am him from last night and no i am not stalking you i am a ninja at night a student by day i move around a lot and transfer to different schools it is by coincidence that i chose your school." he leaned up against the lockers putting pressure on the wound
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:49 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

The girl shook her head with a soft breath. Of course he wouldn't be stalking her. She wasn't important. 'I really do need to catch up on sleep...' Akira thought to herself and moved over to Zero. "Here.." she took the sleeve of his shirt and gently guided him to the back of the staircase. Soon she pulled out some bandages that she had hidden there. "Show me your wound. "

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:59 pm
]
User Image

Zero took off his jacket and shirt showing a muscular body with scars. he lifted his arm and said "Tried to do a patch job myself but like i can do anything right huh."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:05 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"It's easier if someone else does it. Your arm can't pull on the bandage too hard because of your wound. " Akira said to him but her eyes didn't look up at him. Soon she finished and she pulled up her sleeves and began to wrap her arm since she had gym. Akira usually wrapped them to hide the markings. The girl noticed that he was rather handsome.. and kind. It was odd, she hadn't felt this way in a very long time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "thats twice you saved my life why you want yours to end is beyond me." then he looked down and said "you shoud waste your life like i have you should cherish it like i should have when someone that you love dies mourn for them like i should have. i am nothing but a heartless monster." he put his shirt and jacket on
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:33 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira hid the bandages when she was finished and softly sighed. "If you were heartless you wouldn't be telling me this. You wouldn't have stopped me.. last night. " Her fingers lightly brushed against the white of her bandage. "I have nothing to look forward to or to cherish. My existence is a waste of space here." And with that the girl turned and began walking away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

Zero turned her around and said "If your existence was meaningless then why save a complete stranger." then he lifted up her face and said "What is it your afraid of that makes you want to end it all. tell me you can trust me akira."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image

When he lifted her face her eyes looked up at him. She finally tilted her head away from him. "Why should I tell you? We don't even really know each other." Akira pulled away from him. "Even if I did tell you... you're not sticking around. " she shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:36 am
User Image

Zero walked away from her and said "Well i might stay plus someone has to protect you." then he disappear like a ninja would
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:47 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira let out a soft breath and quickly hurried to gym. She went back and got changed and played volleyball with her class. The boys and girls were separated and she was mainly sitting on the side.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff