Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[D-PRP] This Seems Fishy (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:27 pm
Day 2

Hel wondered why moths were so damn cute.

With their little leaf like antennae and their fuzzy little legs and bodies. They looked like cotton balls! She wanted a pet moth. It'd be really cute on a little string leash--

The reaper had one on the back of her hand, watching it sniff around the little star scar she recently acquired from that bow wielding hunter, when Amrita apparently finished whatever it was she needed to. It was obvious Hel wasn't paying too much attention to the process. In this case she just wanted results. Hel snapped her gaze from the moth to Amrita, about to say something when her dark red eyes went wide.

She then busted out laughing.

"Ah! That hat!" She exclaimed, laughing some more. Her free hand reached out to pat it. "Ah! It actually suits you...somehow!" She noted the paper, and the rod strapped to her back, and nodded. Amrita's enthusiasm and good attitude was also noted. It was infectious. Not that it was hard to get Hel in a good mood. "Good! Seems we are...as they say...hrm...in business?" That seemed right, so Hel nodded her head. "Come! We are to fish in the West District..." Hel was only all too familiar with that spot...hopefully it'd be better now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 am
Day 2

"Heey~ I like it!" Amrita agreed with a bit of a pout, offering a little whine at the pat. The paper disappeared into a pocket so she could fix it on her head, stupidly proud of her goofy looking hat. "Yeah! Show me the way. I'll catch the b*****d!" She flexed with a grin, and then followed the Reaper to the west district and finally, to the mysterious fishing point.

- - -

"What does this fish look like anyway?" The patchwork piped up, sitting on the edge of the dock with her feet a few inches above the water, the line cast into the water. She still wore her hat, but had long since discarded her jacket, leaving her in a burnt orange tank top and her capri pants. The downside was it showed off how far the black gradient had gone up her arms, which now had spread past her elbows, enveloping the stitches and even the vines poking out of her wrist. It had spread on her legs past her knees, but it couldn't be seen due to her pants.

There was a bucket of fail fish between them, flopping about happily in the water.

"And what do you get for collecting the bounty?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:45 am
Day 2

The reaper had been obviously staring at the black too with furrowed brows, but true to their deal, she said nothing about it.

"Huge! Ah...carp-like. With lots of different colors! It is the biggest ******** out here, trust me, you will know when you see it! Or when it gets you." Hel was sitting next to her, swinging her feet over the edge of the dock as well. To pass the time, Hel was working on some kind of leather bracelet, braiding the strands to make a sturdy band.

"Some kind of precious stone!" She answered.  
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:06 am
Day 2

"Oh, okay." Amrita hummed, looking at the shadows under the water. It was hard to see some of them, but she was fairly sure she could make some of them out. A lot of them were small, and it seemed all she could catch was the regular floresces. Not that it deterred her at all; they were adorable. If she wanted to, she could take them all home. Give them names, and adore them until -

Well, nevermind that.

"But doesn't your boss get that gem? Or is he letting you keep it?" Something bit, and she pulled - reeling in yet another chubby floresce. She deposited it in the bucket, and put a new worm on her line, and cast it back out.

"What are you making, anyway?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:13 am
Day 2

"Ya." Her brows knitted briefly in annoyance. Bringing up Nox in any complicity was enough to get her annoyed. What a jerk. "He wants it, but he is too Jackin' lazy to get it himself." Or, was he would say, that's what he's got her for. That's why he sent her out. That's why she was gone for months accomplishing things on his to-do list.

What did he want a precious stone from a giant fish for exactly? Hrm. She couldn't remember...

"A bracelet I guess." Hel replied, eyeing the bucket of fish out of the corner of her eye. "See? You are a natural at this." Also expressed with the ease Amrita seemed to settle into the task as well.  
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 am
Day 2

Amrita felt like she didn't get an answer to her question, but she didn't press the issue again - honestly, she was getting confused about the whole ordeal. It was better to leave it at get the gem. It was simple, precise, and easy to follow. This time, when something bit her line, she was surprised to find a Florejox on the other end, dangling innocently with wide, confused eyes.

"Err - well okay." The Patchwork said slowly, hesitantly, as she pulled the florejox in, and held it down long enough to get the lure out of its mouth. It pawed at its face and tried to scratch her, and more importantly went running the moment she let it go.

What an odd little mini. A grey eye watched it go, and then returned to look in confusion at the braided piece being worked on.

A bracelet, she guessed? Huh. Amrita let that one fall too, instead watching the water beneath her dark toes. The sight of her hands and feet sucked, it reminded her what was coming, but the fact remained that above all else, she was far away from home, and from whatever else happened there. She was fishing, happily, with someone she could strain to call a friend.

The black was spreading, but she was still enjoying herself.

"Ah, thanks." She said, ducking her head sheepishly. "It's relaxing, being out here. Fishing." She held her rod in one hand, and leaned back on the other. "...Which honestly makes me wonder how you managed to fare out here for so long." It was a dig, and a teasing one, even as she turned an amused stare at the Reaper.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 am
Day 2

Deep down, Hel knew it'd probably take a long a** time for that fish to be caught, because that was apparently how fishing worked. You sat in silence for a long a** ******** time and got a fish after you waited a certain amount. Still, she couldn't help but jerk with excitement and hope every time Amrita got something.

She watched the Florejox scurry off with a snort, and turned her gaze back down to her I-guess-it's-a-bracelet. Hel paused once more as Amrita dug at her, and turned her lidded stare towards the undead. "Tenacity." She sneered in good nature.  
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:06 pm
Day 2

The single word drew a laugh, and an amused shake of her head. "Yeah, I figured. You're very good at that. Stubborn like nothing else in this whole shitty world." She straightened, and used the hand she had been propping herself up on to gesture vaguely into the distance. "You're something special, Hel."

Another bite, another Floresce, and another toss back into the water.

"And I mean that in the best way this time~" She hummed, leaning back again to stare out onto the water.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:33 pm
Day 2

Hel's brows knitted as she braided, and she glanced up briefly to see what Amrita hooked before looking back down again. She snorted. "That is dreadfully pessimistic for you, Amrita~" The whole shitty world, huh?

"Not to mention you telling me I am special in the best way is dis...disconcert...ing." Sounded right. Maybe. Possibly. "Another thing I will learn about later, ya?" She was referring to their deal.  
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:49 pm
Day 2

"What did you call me? Miss Honest?" Amrita's knees rocked inwardly, then outwardly, and repeated a few childish times over the ledge of the dock. "I'm just telling you the awful truth." She mused with a little smile, her eyes unfocusing as her stare went to the distance. "Yes, though. Tomorrow." The promise was an equally distant one as she stored away her worries again, shoving hundreds of them into one small locked box at the back of her mind.

"Just take the compliment." Amrita sighed, heavy and exasperated as she caught some seaweed around an ugly old boot.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:37 pm
Day 2

The reminder of the nickname brought a smirk to her lips. "No. You are telling me your awful truth."

Hel kept braiding, and let out a bark of a laugh. "If all I had to do was take you traveling to get a better opinion, I would have done so sooner!" She looked down at the boot. "...What an awful waste of material!"  
Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 pm
Day 2

Amrita rolled her head towards Hel, a grin on her lips. "But still true!" She laughed, having shoved her negative feelings again. She offered the boot out to Hel. "Want it? Maybe you can save it." Or throw it at someone.

"It probably wouldn't have helped any other time." She chuckled, shaking her head. This time she pulled up a rare floresce, all shimmering and white, and it was dumped unceremoniously into the floresce bucket; the rare ones weren't as cute as the failures, but it was still a nice catch in her opinion.

"So? Tell me the craziest thing you've done since leaving school."

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:55 pm
Day 2

"My world is not shitty, thank you." She looked up to narrowed her eyes at the boot, making a thoughtful sound. "Eeeeeeeeeeeh no. Who knows how long it has been under water. The leather could be s**t now. Plus I gotta travel light." No taking on unnecessary extra items.

Oh, did Hel have an answer for the craziest thing she'd done since leaving school.

"I grew up."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:02 pm
Day 2

"Well alright~" She set the boot aside, pushing it onto its side just to hear it make the wet plop noise on the deck. "Makes sense. How long are you gonna be out and about?" She mused, right up until Hel answered her question. Then Amrita rolled her eye, and levelled a rather deadpan stare at the other ghoul.

"No way~" She drawled, her words dripping with sarcasm. "You look more mature since the last I saw you." The deadpan stare and the sarcasm faded into musing curiousity, now looking at her a little more seriously. "You look like you've grown up." And she wasn't being as annoying, which was the most surprising thing.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:10 pm
Day 2

Hel made an exasperated sound. "A week or two after this I hope." There was a heavy weight in those words.

"Ya way." The reaper snorted, pulling out another string of leather from her side pouch and starting to weave that into the bracelet as well. "I am not talking about my appearance, thank you, but I appreciate the compliments none the less!"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff