Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The war of the three powers(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
Kari nodded, grabbed her stuff and headed out the door. The next morning, Kari was already awake early in the morning, and since it was the weekend, she figured she would let Zero sleep in since he had gone through a lot last night. She was currently outside watching the sunrise happily for once. She smiled as she watched the sun rising before thinking Zero was a lot nicer than anyone else she's ever encountered before. She wanted to repay him somehow.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:19 am
User Image

Zero woke up yawned and said "Time to take a shower." zero got in the shower then after awhile he got out with a towel around his waist then he walked into the kitchen his body was muscular. he was looking through the fridge for a drink
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 pm
User Image
Kari then came into the house and saw Zero with nothing but a towel over his waist. She blushed a bit liking what she saw. "Good morning Zero-chan. How are you feeling?" Kari asked smiling with a slight blush on her face. She brought in some fresh wild flowers she thought would go great on the kitchen table. They were wild roses, her favorite kind of flower. She wanted to give them to Zero to show him she was grateful for what he was doing.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the roses and said "I am fine and you. i like the roses." then he grabbed the water from the fridge and went to his room. moments later zero came out with his usual outfit on. he walked into the kitchen and said "Well i am off to the store to get some stuff do you want anything?"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
"I am very well thanks." she said before be went up to his room. Once he asked if she wanted anything from the store she shook her head and said "Just get what you need. I'm fine for right now." she then started arranging the flowers in a vase that was on the table that she brought with her. Once Zero left, she thought she'd clean up a bit and make Zero some lunch knowing he might be hungry when he got back. Kari was an amazing cook, though she didn't think so.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:47 am
User Image

Zero came back with a bunch of bags and he put them away. then he said "Tonight i am going to make some homemade sushi do you prefer raw or cooked i like raw?" after he got done he noticed the roses, smiled with some tears falling, and said "Thanks." then he walked to his room and sat on his bed with his face in his hands crying.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash