Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
{Zero} Searching For A Name {Slightly} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image Nora moved letting him drag her out of there. She was in shock so she took the soda when he handed it to her. She fumbled with the tab and finally got it open and took a drink. "Uhm, yeah. Sorry about that."

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:27 am
User Image
Zero rubbed the back of his head and he said "Sorry you had to see that." he got a water for himself and started drinking it.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image Nora let out a breath. "That was so scary." She said with a soft breath and finished off her drink, throwing it away. "But I guess I need to get used to it, huh?"

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said " yeah I am actually retired though so it is just revenge for these guys." Then he held her hands and said " I will protect you Nora and that s a promise. " he held her hand and started walking
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image "Are you really retired? You are rather young." Nora sapid while holding his hand. "I would like the truth, Zero. Because it would be bad to start this.. us.. of work a lie." She said, a bit embarrassed.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:29 am
User Image
Zero looked at her and said stopping in place and looking up "Ok look i retired because your name appeared on my wrist i figured if i found you i could live a normal life and my line of work was separate from my personal life. now i just have a personal life no line of work." then he turned around to face her and said "if you don't think it would work between us i can accept that..." then he smiled a it showed some sadness and some happiness "...and i will leave you alone i just thought if i found you i can be normal for the rest of my life." Zero continued to smile then some tears fell
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:58 am
User Image Nora looked surprised. "No, I just wanted to make sure. I've also been trying to find you since your name appeared." She said and moved closer to him. Her hand went up, brushing away the tear. Then she leaned closer to him and gave him a gentle kiss.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
Zero kissed her back and said "let's get out of her." He walked towards the city
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image Nora nods and softly smiled. "Alright." She said, following him

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:59 am
User Image
Zero wasin the city and he said "My car is up ahead so we can go to your place not mine its probably being watching by another assassin that was working with Torak so i must stay at your place if that is fine with you i can sleep on the couch." he walked a little further then he walked in front of his car it was pitch black even the windows it was custom made to his design it hat thin red lines on the both sides of the car. he pushed a button to unlock it. he opened the door for nora.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image Nora moved and nods. "Yeah, guess that's fine." She said and got in, telling him he address.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 pm
User Image
Zero got in his car and drove off to her house and when they got there he got out and opened her door and said "Nice place, nora." he looked at the home.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash