Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The rainbow fox that fell to earth (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
Luna went over to the statue and blushed deeply. She then went inside after reading what the statue said and sat on the couch hearing the shower. She waited for Zero to get out before going to the bedroom, peeked into the door to see if he was decent before she came up behind him and hugged him saying "thank you Zero. I love you too." as her tails began to wag happily form the first time in ages.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:16 am
User Image

Zero turned around and he kissed her then he said "I knew you'd feel the same." he smiled then he said "I wanna take you some where nice to eat to celebrate." he grabbed her hand and walked outside and said "Are you ready, luna?"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
Luna kissed Zero back before she followed him outside. "I'm ready." she said before she hugged his arm happily. She would do anything for Zero. Once they got into town, she was getting looks from the people. She hugged Zero's arm with her ears back, feeling nervous from the looks she was getting.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image

Zero was walking with a big grin on his face and he said "Good now everyone knows i have the most beautiful girl around. don't worry about what they think it only matters what you and i think. the place is up ahead." he walked some time till they were in front of a sushi restaurant.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image
Lunaria smiled as Zero said that. She knew be was completely right. Once they got to the sushi restaurant, Lunaria's tail started wagging as she had not had sushi since her adoptive father was killed. "Oh Zero, I haven't had sushi in a long time. I can't wait." she said as her ears perked up before she kissed his cheek and tried to pull him into the sushi bar unable to wait any longer.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

A man that looked identical to zero walked in front of them and said "Zero i see your not moping around anymore." then he looks at luna and says "I see you had someone new in your life and shes a kitsune do you know that." Zero looked at him and said "Yes i know father so can we eat." he said "Sure why not. if she makes you happy its fine by me." zero smiled and went to a reserved table
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
Lunaria smiled as Zero's father approved of her being with Zero. Her tail began swaying as she was the happiest she'd been in a long time. After dinner, she was amazed at how much food Zero ate, she ate like a small bird compared to him but she found it quite funny that she was full way before he was but it only made her smile even more. She seemed to eat more than she usually did though since the sushi bar was all you could eat. She had to g back for more and even shared a dessert with Zero. Once they left she said "I'm glad your father approved of me Zero. I have to admit though that I was a bit nervous about meeting him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

zero looked at her and said "My father believes that everyone is equal." he stood up and said "He approves because you make me happy." zero stretched and yawned saying "I am sleepy now we might as well head back. if you want."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image
Luna smiled and said "sounds great." she said hugging his arm as they walked to where they landed before. On the fly home, Luna snuggled up to Zero smiling as she was happy that he loved her the same way she loved him. When they landed, she went inside, took a bath, changed into some of the old pajamas that were from Zero's first love, and came to bed snuggling up to Zero and laying her head on his chest saying "I love you Zero-chan."

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

zero looked at her and smiled nodding off "I love you too luna." then he held her and fell asleep. then he started talking in his sleep saying "you have a choice leave earth and raise you daughter or fight me and die." then he said "I am sorry that i left your daughter fatherless i promise to protect her when we meet." he moved around some after saying those words
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image
All of Zero's moving around woke Luna up. She smiled and started humming to him to calm him down petting his head softly as she did.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image

zero stopped moving he held luna in his arms while he slept and he said in his sleep "I left her fatherless and i made a promise i may not be able to keep."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
Luna then whispered "I forgive you." in Zero's ear as she hugged him close.to her falling back asleep after a few minutes. She was the invasion leader's daughter but was raised by an old man who died when she wasn't eight years old.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

zero is what is known as a chaos saiyan never being able to go super saiyan he can achieve a greater power than other saiyan transformation a Dark Saiyan form which is unlocked when despair, rage, and hatred seep into the pure hearted saiyan. Zero woke up and just laid there with luna
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
Luna woke up the next morning and smiled before she kissed Zero on the lips softly. "Good morning Zero-chan" she said with a smile on her face and stretch a little before she went to make breakfast form them.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces