19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:08 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm not huge on legwarmers.
All I wear are bright colors and black-- no beige or tans, rarely grays, hardly ever white. Nothing plain.
SPANDEX PANTS WITH GALAXY PRINTS ARE MY LIIIIIIIFEEE.
Skinny jeans are a must for me. Any season, including summer.
I wouldn't mind a nice jean jacket. Nice for buttons from Hot Topic :3
So I should have been born in the eighties....

I'd wear legwarmers with skirts and leggings.
Unfortunately, I'd have to make them myself, I'm not built like a normal woman, so the ones you can buy are too small for me...
I don't like grays ('cept a dark gray shirt I got a couple Christmases ago from the beau's big sis, it says "I'm silently correcting your grammar" on it, I love it. >>; ), I look bad in tan, and I'm too much of a walking disaster for white, so I stick with dark colors.
I look terrible in spandex...
I look terrible in a lot of stuff, but let's not get into that. :'D
I can't wear most skinny jeans, my legs aren't thin enough...
Flare legs are my favorite, but they don't make them anymore, saaad.
And don't worry, I'm a nineties child that's been stuck in the eighties my whole life, you'd fit right in with me~ cat_razz

Awh man. I wish I could make more of my clothing.
Yah I really don't like gray too much and I hate wearing white (which makes me sad because one of my fav shirts is white TToTT)
wearing white makes me look yellow TToTT
Oh my god that is such a cute shirt and is SO FITTING FOR YOUUUUU!
Dark colors which basically consist of: black, dark gray, red, blue, purple. On a few occasions I will wear other colors.
UG STOP I BET YOU'D LOOK BEA-U-TI-FUL.
My legs aren't exactly thin, but skinny jeans help...
I'd love to have bell-bottom jeans. Or at least try them out :3
LET'S GO SHOPPING AT THRIFT STORES BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONE GOOD PLACE WITH VINTAGE-Y CLOTHING (*≧▽≦)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I really don't like gray too much and I hate wearing white (which makes me sad because one of my fav shirts is white TToTT)
Dark colors which basically consist of: black, dark gray, red, blue, purple. On a few occasions I will wear other colors.
LET'S GO SHOPPING AT THRIFT STORES BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONE GOOD PLACE WITH VINTAGE-Y CLOTHING (*≧▽≦)

I usually just make accessory sorts of things, scarves and the like. I have a scarf obsession, I own something like half a dozen or more. >>;
I'm pale, very pale, so no matter the color I will just look pale, thanks Irish heritage! cat_xd Though I tend to stay away from yellows and oranges, they make me look weird.
Hehe, thank you~ It's one of my faves, Everyone agrees that it's very me, haha~
I used to have bell bottoms (though not the overly wide ones that were popular in the seventies), they were in style for a while around the early 2000s. My favorite pair were actually tan, they had floral embellishment around the hems. I remember being insanely upset when I grew out of them. >>;
I love thrifting~ But whenever I go, they either never have anything I like, or what I like won't fit me. ;w;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:51 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I usually just make accessory sorts of things, scarves and the like. I have a scarf obsession, I own something like half a dozen or more. >>;
I'm pale, very pale, so no matter the color I will just look pale, thanks Irish heritage! cat_xd Though I tend to stay away from yellows and oranges, they make me look weird.
Hehe, thank you~ It's one of my faves, Everyone agrees that it's very me, haha~
I used to have bell bottoms (though not the overly wide ones that were popular in the seventies), they were in style for a while around the early 2000s. My favorite pair were actually tan, they had floral embellishment around the hems. I remember being insanely upset when I grew out of them. >>;
I love thrifting~ But whenever I go, they either never have anything I like, or what I like won't fit me. ;w;

I'm the exact same with hoodies; I own at least ten; since, in the wintertime, all I wear are hoodies, I make sure to buy nice ones :3
Well I'm Italian.
And I don't tan.
Or burn.
I just stay this shade...
Oh? Oh no! Ug if you find a pair you could try sewing or embroidering big flowers onto them biggrin
Well, that's your Good Will. Let's try mine 0w0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:18 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm the exact same with hoodies; I own at least ten; since, in the wintertime, all I wear are hoodies, I make sure to buy nice ones :3
Well I'm Italian.
And I don't tan.
Or burn.
Oh? Oh no! Ug if you find a pair you could try sewing or embroidering big flowers onto them biggrin

Yeah, I own a lot of hoodies, jackets, and coats, too.
I think I have half a dozen here? And I left another few back home. >>;
I'm always cold, so I wear them year round.
Plus since I burn insanely easily in the sun, it's a bad idea for me to leave the house without one.
You olive-toned people are luckyyyy.
I literally carry sunscreen everywhere with me, just in case, because I burn THAT easy.
And then I don't even tan... Though that's not such a big deal, I like being a pale ghost.
I actually own a pair of flare leg jeans with giant flowers on the bottom, my mom found them at a yard sale. >>; I think the seams are wearing out, though... :c
I haven't really looked at the stuff as a whole at any of the goodwills here in Columbus, I've only been once, and that was with a mission to thrift together costumes for Ohayocon, so I was only looking at specific stuff.
They're expensive here, though, especially the ones back near my hometown, though the big city perk is that the stores in Columbus have half off days (I lucked out the day I went costume shopping, it was a half off day, we got everything for ten bucks, I think, and that included shoes and a blazer for me).
I'd love to see the stores you have, though!
When I visit my bestie from NC, we always hit up the thrift stores near her (and there are a TON), it's so fun~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Well I'm Italian.
And I don't tan.
Or burn.

Yeah, I own a lot of hoodies, jackets, and coats, too.
I think I have half a dozen here? And I left another few back home. >>;
I'm always cold, so I wear them year round.
Plus since I burn insanely easily in the sun, it's a bad idea for me to leave the house without one.
You olive-toned people are luckyyyy.
I literally carry sunscreen everywhere with me, just in case, because I burn THAT easy.
And then I don't even tan... Though that's not such a big deal, I like being a pale ghost.
I actually own a pair of flare leg jeans with giant flowers on the bottom, my mom found them at a yard sale. >>; I think the seams are wearing out, though... :c
I haven't really looked at the stuff as a whole at any of the goodwills here in Columbus, I've only been once, and that was with a mission to thrift together costumes for Ohayocon, so I was only looking at specific stuff.
They're expensive here, though, especially the ones back near my hometown, though the big city perk is that the stores in Columbus have half off days (I lucked out the day I went costume shopping, it was a half off day, we got everything for ten bucks, I think, and that included shoes and a blazer for me).
I'd love to see the stores you have, though!
When I visit my bestie from NC, we always hit up the thrift stores near her (and there are a TON), it's so fun~

Hoodies are so nice and warm. Why not have variety?
Yah I wear them in the summer too. It get cold year round. Sort of missing hoodie weather, but I haven't had a ton of summer-y weather just yet, so I can wait for hoodies again :3
Awh emotion_8c You probably get hot in the sun!
And HA! I am by no means olive colored. I am pasty yellow; you just can't tell it unless I wear yellow or -shivers- white.
You sound just like my Aunt: her face is always bright red because she burns so super easily!
Ug, burning and not tanning SUCKS!
You should seriously get an aloe plant.
F*ck the creams with aloe, or the lime effing green aloe gel.
No.
Go out and find the plant-- it's a succulent, so make sure your cats don't mess with it, but it has spikey leaves so I don't think kitties will try to eat it.
The raw leaves get rid of sunburn by the next day. The gel is soooooo soothing and cool. Everyone should have one. They help normal burns too, like ones from the stove top.
Oh no! Fix the jeans! Rescue the jeans!!1!!!
Ah, that makes sense. I love Goodwills because all the clothing there is so unique, and hardly any of it has a logo plastered to the front, like PINK or Nike. emotion_donotwant
Use your student ID from uni; you get 20% off at a few GoodWills.
Ten bucks for all that is a steal!
Yah I like to shop when it's cheep and cool stuff emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:02 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Hoodies are so nice and warm. Why not have variety?
Yah I wear them in the summer too. It get cold year round. Sort of missing hoodie weather, but I haven't had a ton of summer-y weather just yet, so I can wait for hoodies again :3
Awh emotion_8c You probably get hot in the sun!
And HA! I am by no means olive colored. I am pasty yellow; you just can't tell it unless I wear yellow or -shivers- white.
You sound just like my Aunt: her face is always bright red because she burns so super easily!
Ug, burning and not tanning SUCKS!
You should seriously get an aloe plant.
F*ck the creams with aloe, or the lime effing green aloe gel.
No.
Go out and find the plant-- it's a succulent, so make sure your cats don't mess with it, but it has spikey leaves so I don't think kitties will try to eat it.
The raw leaves get rid of sunburn by the next day. The gel is soooooo soothing and cool. Everyone should have one. They help normal burns too, like ones from the stove top.
Oh no! Fix the jeans! Rescue the jeans!!1!!!
Ah, that makes sense. I love Goodwills because all the clothing there is so unique, and hardly any of it has a logo plastered to the front, like PINK or Nike. emotion_donotwant
Use your student ID from uni; you get 20% off at a few GoodWills.
Ten bucks for all that is a steal!
Yah I like to shop when it's cheep and cool stuff emotion_kirakira

I know, right? My mum thinks it's insane how many I own. >>;
Depending on the jacket I wear, yeah, but if I choose a light material in a bright color that will reflect most of the sun's rays, it's not so bad, though I don't really go out in the sun a whole lot. ^^;
Yellow undertones means olive~ You're just a light olive. :3
I've got blue undertones, which classifies me as simply 'pale' and explains why I burn so quickly (and intensely if I'm not careful).
Yeah, I can't use the bottled shite from stores, they always dye it, so then I'd not only be sunburnt, but also itchy because dye allergies are awesome. .__.
My beau burns himself at work all the time, though, so we have a lidocaine gel for quick pain relief.
My cats chew just about anything that fits in their mouths (including fingers and toes, they often woke the beau by chewing his toes when we still lived with them), so short of stringing the plant up on our ceiling, they'd probably be getting into it still.
Like a cat I had that liked to nom our little potted tabletop cacti...
Yep, I have the brightest pets. cat_xd
Your Goodwill is way different from any I've been to, then, MOST of the stuff at the ones I've visited had logo crap plastered all over them, ughhhh.
But they still have a huge selection of nifty stuff, especially the one I've visited here in Columbus, they had so many awesome skirts, I wanted them so desperately!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:38 pm
Queen Spazzy

I know, right? My mum thinks it's insane how many I own. >>;
Depending on the jacket I wear, yeah, but if I choose a light material in a bright color that will reflect most of the sun's rays, it's not so bad, though I don't really go out in the sun a whole lot. ^^;
Yellow undertones means olive~ You're just a light olive. :3
I've got blue undertones, which classifies me as simply 'pale' and explains why I burn so quickly (and intensely if I'm not careful).
Yeah, I can't use the bottled shite from stores, they always dye it, so then I'd not only be sunburnt, but also itchy because dye allergies are awesome. .__.
My beau burns himself at work all the time, though, so we have a lidocaine gel for quick pain relief.
My cats chew just about anything that fits in their mouths (including fingers and toes, they often woke the beau by chewing his toes when we still lived with them), so short of stringing the plant up on our ceiling, they'd probably be getting into it still.
Like a cat I had that liked to nom our little potted tabletop cacti...
Yep, I have the brightest pets. cat_xd
Your Goodwill is way different from any I've been to, then, MOST of the stuff at the ones I've visited had logo crap plastered all over them, ughhhh.
But they still have a huge selection of nifty stuff, especially the one I've visited here in Columbus, they had so many awesome skirts, I wanted them so desperately!

So does mine, and she's ALWAYS asking, "do you really need another hoodie?"
Yes.
Always and forever emotion_dowant
Yah because you're a vampire :3
Ug I don't like the way my skin looks all the timeeeee emo
.... can you be medically diagnosed as a vampire? I wonder if you'd get any special treatment if you did.
you're my vampire buddy now ^,..,^
Ug oh my god I don't get WHY places seem to find it necessary to add dyed to s**t ALL THE TIMEEEEE
Like, no one is going to say, "huh, this cream isn't green enough."
Oh, that is good for burns!
Yah so do my cats. My friend has a cat that actually rips her claws out...
AH THAT'S SO ADORABLE YET Sounds painful...
The make plant cages for cats, apparently. And even if they did bite it, they'd probably just get a little sick and a very sticky mouth cat_xd
... YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT WTF!??!?!/1 cat_surprised
Oh man, like, none of the stuff at my Goodwill has logos; it's all brand you've never heard of, and it's good quality, and it's real inexpensive.
Like, that's the first thing we're doing, and I'll bring my Uni ID so we can get 20% off (if they do indeed do that at my Goodwill) cat_3nodding
Heehee, any skirts we find are all yours I'm not a fan cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:46 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
So does mine, and she's ALWAYS asking, "do you really need another hoodie?"
Yes.
Always and forever emotion_dowant
Yah because you're a vampire :3
Ug I don't like the way my skin looks all the timeeeee emo
.... can you be medically diagnosed as a vampire? I wonder if you'd get any special treatment if you did.
you're my vampire buddy now ^,..,^
Ug oh my god I don't get WHY places seem to find it necessary to add dyed to s**t ALL THE TIMEEEEE
Like, no one is going to say, "huh, this cream isn't green enough."
Oh, that is good for burns!
Yah so do my cats. My friend has a cat that actually rips her claws out...
AH THAT'S SO ADORABLE YET Sounds painful...
The make plant cages for cats, apparently. And even if they did bite it, they'd probably just get a little sick and a very sticky mouth cat_xd
... YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT WTF!??!?!/1 cat_surprised
Oh man, like, none of the stuff at my Goodwill has logos; it's all brand you've never heard of, and it's good quality, and it's real inexpensive.
Like, that's the first thing we're doing, and I'll bring my Uni ID so we can get 20% off (if they do indeed do that at my Goodwill) cat_3nodding
Heehee, any skirts we find are all yours I'm not a fan cat_sweatdrop

Hehe, exactly, I miss one of the ones I left at home, it was the perfect summer jacket, yellow and lightweight ... and covered in paint. >>;
Hehe, yay~ I'll gladly be your vampire buddy! I think the closest you can get to medically being a vampire is being albino, though...
Yes, I know, right? Like dying drinks and food, as if people are going to be like "HEY, THIS PUNCH DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SOMEONE BLED IN IT, THAT NEEDS FIXED." Trader Joe's is awesome 'cause they don't put much, if any, artificial junk in their stuff, though. I even switched to buying my dish soap from them (though that does contain dye, but they list the the content of it as being <0.00024%, which is better than the 'clear' hand soap I was misled into buying somewhere else, s**t has violet dye in it, ugh).
Yep, it sure is! Have to be careful with it, though, 'cause it's actually an addictive chemical. Worked wonders with the bad oil burn my beau got a while back, though, it didn't even scar.
Our cats are good at being adorable little brats. As soon as he was awake, they'd climb on him and demand pets. cat_xd
Their middle names are Thor and Loki for a reason. (Officially, they're Shima and Kiiro, but 'puff kitty' and 'king asscat' are also commonly used.)
I'm terrified of keeping flowers and stuff with my goofy cats, though, they're the sort that would get ill and then still go back for more... .___.;
I wish I was. ;w; They have racks upon racks of well known branded stuff. Which is nice for the sorts of people that are into that kinda thing, but sucks when you have to go through a literal half dozen racks trying to find something that DOESN'T have crap plastered on the front. cat_gonk
Sounds like a plan, I'm in~
Aww, really? I hate my legs, so I like hiding them with maxi skirts. ^^;
Plus I find the skirt with leggings combo to be perfect for autumn weather.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:20 pm
Queen Spazzy

Hehe, exactly, I miss one of the ones I left at home, it was the perfect summer jacket, yellow and lightweight ... and covered in paint. >>;
Hehe, yay~ I'll gladly be your vampire buddy! I think the closest you can get to medically being a vampire is being albino, though...
Yes, I know, right? Like dying drinks and food, as if people are going to be like "HEY, THIS PUNCH DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SOMEONE BLED IN IT, THAT NEEDS FIXED." Trader Joe's is awesome 'cause they don't put much, if any, artificial junk in their stuff, though. I even switched to buying my dish soap from them (though that does contain dye, but they list the the content of it as being <0.00024%, which is better than the 'clear' hand soap I was misled into buying somewhere else, s**t has violet dye in it, ugh).
Yep, it sure is! Have to be careful with it, though, 'cause it's actually an addictive chemical. Worked wonders with the bad oil burn my beau got a while back, though, it didn't even scar.
Our cats are good at being adorable little brats. As soon as he was awake, they'd climb on him and demand pets. cat_xd
Their middle names are Thor and Loki for a reason. (Officially, they're Shima and Kiiro, but 'puff kitty' and 'king asscat' are also commonly used.)
I'm terrified of keeping flowers and stuff with my goofy cats, though, they're the sort that would get ill and then still go back for more... .___.;
I wish I was. ;w; They have racks upon racks of well known branded stuff. Which is nice for the sorts of people that are into that kinda thing, but sucks when you have to go through a literal half dozen racks trying to find something that DOESN'T have crap plastered on the front. cat_gonk
Sounds like a plan, I'm in~
Aww, really? I hate my legs, so I like hiding them with maxi skirts. ^^;
Plus I find the skirt with leggings combo to be perfect for autumn weather.

Oh yikes, how'd paint get all over it??? emotion_0A0
Well sunlight hurts you and you don't like the sun too too much, soooo.....
Okay, we have a Vampire and a Dragon. This is an interesting friendship xD
Or like, "THIS OCEAN SPRING WATER NEEDS TO LOOK LIKE THE REAL OCEAN SO LET'S DOUSE IT IN BLUE AND SAY IT'S STILL JUST WATER."
Like, thaaaaaanks guys stare
Ick, clear soap with dye automatically means NOT clear...
Ug I really really really REALLY want a Trader Joe's by me! All their stuff seems to be a good bargain, and real healthy.
Plus, it would seriously save the little strip mall near by, because the local super market that was nearby closed, and anything else that tried to move in has just collapsed. Now all the other stores are slowly deteriorating.
PS looking inside of the old store, is like looking into an apocalypse book; the place is so old and dusty, there are lone shopping carts and baskets lying around, and on only some of the registers, there's a "Register Closed" sign at the end.
It's suuuuuuuper spooky.
I love it.
Wait, a cream is addictive? Really? My mom uses it at work too, and it works like a charm.
Yah my cat loves to step on you to wake you up.
And she steps on all your little soft bits. It's like,
-crotch- -boobs- -boobs- MEOW -face- -boobs- MEOW -butt-
Oh my god you have thee most adorable names for your kittens xD
Pretty much any name under the sun associated with "Buddy", we have called our cat:
Budders, Butter Ball, Butter Nut Biscuit, Buddy Babies, etc.
Emma has less, but we still shower her with weird names cat_xp
Oh my god why would your cats do that?
I have no idea what Emma would do-- she's scared of everything, including her own farts pretty much.
I have having a brand name plastered to my torso; like, I'm not a walking billboard. No thanks cat_talk2hand
Omg you in a maxi skirt must look super cute!!!!
I'm okay with my legs, but I'd like them to look like they have a little less chub.
PS that sounds COMFYYYYY!!! cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:45 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh yikes, how'd paint get all over it??? emotion_0A0
Well sunlight hurts you and you don't like the sun too too much, soooo.....
Okay, we have a Vampire and a Dragon. This is an interesting friendship xD
Or like, "THIS OCEAN SPRING WATER NEEDS TO LOOK LIKE THE REAL OCEAN SO LET'S DOUSE IT IN BLUE AND SAY IT'S STILL JUST WATER."
Like, thaaaaaanks guys stare
Ick, clear soap with dye automatically means NOT clear...
Ug I really really really REALLY want a Trader Joe's by me! All their stuff seems to be a good bargain, and real healthy.
Plus, it would seriously save the little strip mall near by, because the local super market that was nearby closed, and anything else that tried to move in has just collapsed. Now all the other stores are slowly deteriorating.
PS looking inside of the old store, is like looking into an apocalypse book; the place is so old and dusty, there are lone shopping carts and baskets lying around, and on only some of the registers, there's a "Register Closed" sign at the end.
It's suuuuuuuper spooky.
I love it.
Wait, a cream is addictive? Really? My mom uses it at work too, and it works like a charm.
Yah my cat loves to step on you to wake you up.
And she steps on all your little soft bits. It's like,
-crotch- -boobs- -boobs- MEOW -face- -boobs- MEOW -butt-
Oh my god you have thee most adorable names for your kittens xD
Pretty much any name under the sun associated with "Buddy", we have called our cat:
Budders, Butter Ball, Butter Nut Biscuit, Buddy Babies, etc.
Emma has less, but we still shower her with weird names cat_xp
Oh my god why would your cats do that?
I have no idea what Emma would do-- she's scared of everything, including her own farts pretty much.
I have having a brand name plastered to my torso; like, I'm not a walking billboard. No thanks cat_talk2hand
Omg you in a maxi skirt must look super cute!!!!
I'm okay with my legs, but I'd like them to look like they have a little less chub.
PS that sounds COMFYYYYY!!! cat_4laugh

I wore it while doing painting work with the beau's family, and I'm a walking disaster, it was bound to happen. Most of it is black paint from painting flower boxes, I made the mistake of painting the actual box portion first and then painting the supports, so naturally I went to stand up and ended up running my jacket all up the wet portion.
Our friendship will strike terror into all our enemies~ emotion_yatta
I've managed to never see the blue-dyed water, I'm surprised, I know they often color the bottles as blue as the bottom of a swimming pool, though.
"Yeah, I really wanted to think about this being public pool water, thanks guys."
Yes, exactly! I was suuuuuper peeved when I figured it out. "DON'T PUT CLEAR ON THE BOTTLE IF YOU DYED IT, YOU BUTTS!" 's prolly what I get for buying it at Wal-Mart, tho'... *shudders*
Aww, that sucks, sounds like where I lived back in NC, when the super Wal-Mart moved in, literally everything else went to s**t, it was really depressing to walk through the places that were still trying to hang on (and were basically only being kept alive by the plethora of old ladies that continued to visit... o__o wink .
I wish you could have a Trader Joe's, too, though! They're so awesome~ I want everyone to have one they can visit!
Yeh, you're only supposed to use things containing lidocaine every so often, stuff with it in it have to have warnings plastered on them to discourage overuse.
Haha, sounds similar to my Frankie cat, but if you didn't get up fast enough for his liking, he'd sleep on your face...
It's not like cats answer when you call them, anyway, so why not give them nicknames, right?
My cats aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack, they're more than a little inbred, to be honest (their suspected father would also be their grandfather), but I still love the dorks.
Aw, I had a kitten that grew up to be like that, I was forced to give her up and I never got to see her after that because she was always hiding when I came to visit. .__.;
Yeah, it's like "I'm really not desperate to let people know where I shop, and I'm not so vain as to want people to think I only shop at expensive places, so I'll just be over here with the cheap stuff."
I dunno about that, but I love my skirts.
... But you're so tiny! I'd do many things if it meant I could have legs like yours. :c (But for the record, vertical stripes would probably do the trick.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:58 am
Queen Spazzy

I wore it while doing painting work with the beau's family, and I'm a walking disaster, it was bound to happen. Most of it is black paint from painting flower boxes, I made the mistake of painting the actual box portion first and then painting the supports, so naturally I went to stand up and ended up running my jacket all up the wet portion.
Our friendship will strike terror into all our enemies~ emotion_yatta
I've managed to never see the blue-dyed water, I'm surprised, I know they often color the bottles as blue as the bottom of a swimming pool, though.
"Yeah, I really wanted to think about this being public pool water, thanks guys."
Yes, exactly! I was suuuuuper peeved when I figured it out. "DON'T PUT CLEAR ON THE BOTTLE IF YOU DYED IT, YOU BUTTS!" 's prolly what I get for buying it at Wal-Mart, tho'... *shudders*
Aww, that sucks, sounds like where I lived back in NC, when the super Wal-Mart moved in, literally everything else went to s**t, it was really depressing to walk through the places that were still trying to hang on (and were basically only being kept alive by the plethora of old ladies that continued to visit... o__o wink .
I wish you could have a Trader Joe's, too, though! They're so awesome~ I want everyone to have one they can visit!
Yeh, you're only supposed to use things containing lidocaine every so often, stuff with it in it have to have warnings plastered on them to discourage overuse.
Haha, sounds similar to my Frankie cat, but if you didn't get up fast enough for his liking, he'd sleep on your face...
It's not like cats answer when you call them, anyway, so why not give them nicknames, right?
My cats aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack, they're more than a little inbred, to be honest (their suspected father would also be their grandfather), but I still love the dorks.
Aw, I had a kitten that grew up to be like that, I was forced to give her up and I never got to see her after that because she was always hiding when I came to visit. .__.;
Yeah, it's like "I'm really not desperate to let people know where I shop, and I'm not so vain as to want people to think I only shop at expensive places, so I'll just be over here with the cheap stuff."
I dunno about that, but I love my skirts.
... But you're so tiny! I'd do many things if it meant I could have legs like yours. :c (But for the record, vertical stripes would probably do the trick.)

Awh.
Oh my gosh, I'd have died if I ruined a jacket.
Yah I ruined a good pair of jeans that way. Crew work in school. They were super comfy too. emo
Luckily it wasn't my favorite pair of jeans! They've lasted about five years now! Only torn in the knees and I love 'em to death!
My mom told me once to get rid of them, and I said I'll only do that when they rip up the ***.
FEAR US, MORTALS!
Eh, probably wont be too long before they dye water...
Who wants to drink dyed water? I don't understand all of these fancy water-- like, Fiji water tastes pretty much like normal water, Poland Spring has -10 fancyness.
The only water I've ever had that tastes different, is my Aunt and Uncle's water from PA; their well is mountain spring water fed and it's incredibly clear and tastes so pure!
Yah, they had a clearance section of kids toys, which literally was all the toys they couldn't sell haphazardly thrown in a tiny room. It looked very apocalyptic. Like a lot of things in my town, apparently xD
My Wal-Mart is all low income and it's sort of depressing to hear little kids cry when their parents say they can't have a toy. It's heartbreaking....
Plus my mom wants to try Trader Joe's Dollar Wine or something like that.
Well luckily my mom is off for the summer, therefor, less hazards.
Emma steals the computer chair as you get on it-- like she runs up to it and jumps and sits herself down, like a taunt.
"Yah, go ahead. Sit on me. I dare you, human."
Oh.... oh that's creepy..... lol but they're nutty and adorable.
Oh no! The poor baby!!!!
Yah, plus the plaids I look for are cheep and I'm extremely happy about that. Even real expensive stuff isn't expensive unless it's well known.
xD I am tiny! Oh, I'm sorry! I usually wear skinny jeans which slim me down a bit. And now I'm swimming so that will help.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:01 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Awh.
Oh my gosh, I'd have died if I ruined a jacket.
Yah I ruined a good pair of jeans that way. Crew work in school. They were super comfy too. emo
Luckily it wasn't my favorite pair of jeans! They've lasted about five years now! Only torn in the knees and I love 'em to death!
My mom told me once to get rid of them, and I said I'll only do that when they rip up the ***.
FEAR US, MORTALS!
Eh, probably wont be too long before they dye water...
Who wants to drink dyed water? I don't understand all of these fancy water-- like, Fiji water tastes pretty much like normal water, Poland Spring has -10 fancyness.
The only water I've ever had that tastes different, is my Aunt and Uncle's water from PA; their well is mountain spring water fed and it's incredibly clear and tastes so pure!
Yah, they had a clearance section of kids toys, which literally was all the toys they couldn't sell haphazardly thrown in a tiny room. It looked very apocalyptic. Like a lot of things in my town, apparently xD
My Wal-Mart is all low income and it's sort of depressing to hear little kids cry when their parents say they can't have a toy. It's heartbreaking....
Plus my mom wants to try Trader Joe's Dollar Wine or something like that.
Well luckily my mom is off for the summer, therefor, less hazards.
Emma steals the computer chair as you get on it-- like she runs up to it and jumps and sits herself down, like a taunt.
"Yah, go ahead. Sit on me. I dare you, human."
Oh.... oh that's creepy..... lol but they're nutty and adorable.
Oh no! The poor baby!!!!
Yah, plus the plaids I look for are cheep and I'm extremely happy about that. Even real expensive stuff isn't expensive unless it's well known.
xD I am tiny! Oh, I'm sorry! I usually wear skinny jeans which slim me down a bit. And now I'm swimming so that will help.

Haha, I don't consider it ruined, I have paint on a lot of my older clothes from the art classes I took in high school and at uni.
Just makes them more 'mine.' (Though I would spaz about something other than paint, like my favorite hoodie overall, it's light blue, and it has mysterious - and permanent - grape-juice-colored spatters all over it, my mum and I couldn't figure out what happened, I was so upset.)
My mom was like that with me about more than a few pairs of jeans I had, but I'm unlucky and they did end up ripping in the bum. ;w;
The way I've seen it, people drink fancy water because they're obsessed with high end s**t and want people to think they're fancy/rich (I have an auntie like this, ugh).
My bestie has awful water, it's from an aquifer, and it's insanely sulfuric, so you can't drink it unless you filter it first, and you'll never wanna take a shower because the water smells like rotten eggs, blech.
My beau's parents have the best tasting water, though. They have a well and cistern setup, their water tastes kinda sweet, I actually deign to drink it occasionally.
The water in the village where my mum and I lived is gross, though, they put so many chemicals in it, it tastes like public pool water, and we constantly had some sort of lime or calcium build up in our coffee maker (we had to run vinegar through it ever few weeks or it would get so bad it would stop being able to pull water), even using a filter for the water!
Sounds like a thrift store I've been to, it was their kids' section, with one wall of nicely hung clothes, and the rest of the room looking like a toy tsunami washed in.
Our Wal-Mart is... terrifying. It's insanely run-down on the inside, and things are never where they should be, and you can bet that more than half the people you see will be super depressing or super creepy. And they have literally THE most unhelpful employees. We've had to try to ask them questions about stuff on more than one occasion, and they're always like "We don't know, we don't know where the people that should know are, gtfo."
Trader Joe's has amazing wine, from what I've heard. They have wine tastings regularly at ours. (I'm not big on wine, myself, the only sort I've ever had any affinity for is Riesling.)
That's good! I'm off to visit my mummy Thursday, we're probably gonna go see the Minions movie with her, haha~
I had a cat like that! Her name was Miss Kitty (she was a stray that ended up on our porch, she'd had a collar, though, so we didn't want to actually name her in case we found out someone was looking for her, and then when no one turned up for her the name just sorta stuck), she was a brat, anywhere you intended to sit, she'd probably be there, and if you thought you were going to share the loveseat with her, she'd stretch out over the whole thing! Plus we'd given her to someone else at one point, and they moved, and then they didn't want her anymore and we had to go get her, and that was an AWFUL eight hours back home, I was sitting literally on the opposite end of the car from the cat, and she was still managing to stick her paws out to claw me!
Yeahhh... My mum and I aren't entirely certain about the bloodline, though, because my boys look like another set of cats I had brought up from NC with me (Tama and Tora, they got eaten by coyotes we think, because they just never came home one day. :c ), so we wonder if perhaps my boys were fathered by them, or if their mother was fathered by them, because they're really so much alike it's uncanny!
I find it kinda annoying how they do that, mark up stuff that's from well-known brands, like, I even watched a cashier do it! It had a certain color plastic bit on it, which would have made it a certain price, but when she checked the tag and saw the brand, she said the price was higher than what the plastic bit warranted!
I'm jelly of your tininess, I wish I was bitty like you.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:49 am
Queen Spazzy

Haha, I don't consider it ruined, I have paint on a lot of my older clothes from the art classes I took in high school and at uni.
Just makes them more 'mine.' (Though I would spaz about something other than paint, like my favorite hoodie overall, it's light blue, and it has mysterious - and permanent - grape-juice-colored spatters all over it, my mum and I couldn't figure out what happened, I was so upset.)
My mom was like that with me about more than a few pairs of jeans I had, but I'm unlucky and they did end up ripping in the bum. ;w;
The way I've seen it, people drink fancy water because they're obsessed with high end s**t and want people to think they're fancy/rich (I have an auntie like this, ugh).
My bestie has awful water, it's from an aquifer, and it's insanely sulfuric, so you can't drink it unless you filter it first, and you'll never wanna take a shower because the water smells like rotten eggs, blech.
My beau's parents have the best tasting water, though. They have a well and cistern setup, their water tastes kinda sweet, I actually deign to drink it occasionally.
The water in the village where my mum and I lived is gross, though, they put so many chemicals in it, it tastes like public pool water, and we constantly had some sort of lime or calcium build up in our coffee maker (we had to run vinegar through it ever few weeks or it would get so bad it would stop being able to pull water), even using a filter for the water!
Sounds like a thrift store I've been to, it was their kids' section, with one wall of nicely hung clothes, and the rest of the room looking like a toy tsunami washed in.
Our Wal-Mart is... terrifying. It's insanely run-down on the inside, and things are never where they should be, and you can bet that more than half the people you see will be super depressing or super creepy. And they have literally THE most unhelpful employees. We've had to try to ask them questions about stuff on more than one occasion, and they're always like "We don't know, we don't know where the people that should know are, gtfo."
Trader Joe's has amazing wine, from what I've heard. They have wine tastings regularly at ours. (I'm not big on wine, myself, the only sort I've ever had any affinity for is Riesling.)
That's good! I'm off to visit my mummy Thursday, we're probably gonna go see the Minions movie with her, haha~
I had a cat like that! Her name was Miss Kitty (she was a stray that ended up on our porch, she'd had a collar, though, so we didn't want to actually name her in case we found out someone was looking for her, and then when no one turned up for her the name just sorta stuck), she was a brat, anywhere you intended to sit, she'd probably be there, and if you thought you were going to share the loveseat with her, she'd stretch out over the whole thing! Plus we'd given her to someone else at one point, and they moved, and then they didn't want her anymore and we had to go get her, and that was an AWFUL eight hours back home, I was sitting literally on the opposite end of the car from the cat, and she was still managing to stick her paws out to claw me!
Yeahhh... My mum and I aren't entirely certain about the bloodline, though, because my boys look like another set of cats I had brought up from NC with me (Tama and Tora, they got eaten by coyotes we think, because they just never came home one day. :c ), so we wonder if perhaps my boys were fathered by them, or if their mother was fathered by them, because they're really so much alike it's uncanny!
I find it kinda annoying how they do that, mark up stuff that's from well-known brands, like, I even watched a cashier do it! It had a certain color plastic bit on it, which would have made it a certain price, but when she checked the tag and saw the brand, she said the price was higher than what the plastic bit warranted!
I'm jelly of your tininess, I wish I was bitty like you.

Ah okay. Well that's good that you don't see them as ruined.
Oh, that's actually real unique! That is super strange. Wonder what the stain is though.... Supposedly vodka I think? Idk some alcohol is a cure all for everything.
Yah, but until they rip, they're fine! And super comfy <3 <3 <3
I had Fiji water a few times-- and I was super excited about trying it the first tie, because so many girls said it tasted so pure and that it was good for you.
And then I had some and I'm like, "this is fancy sink water."
So yah, the only good water, is my Aunt and Uncle's mountain water up in PA.
Ew, where does she live that it's so toxic??? And how does she take a shower?????
Oh god that's disgusting. Pool water????? Ew! Why do they put chemicals in it???? Oh Lime, that would explain it.
Even if you're using a filter and it sucks, that's bad. Yikes....
Yah tsunami pretty much described the clearance section. They put a tarp over it probably because it looked so ugly xD
Wow... remind me to stay away from your WalMart... They say if you feel depressed about yourself, go sit in a WalMart for an hour-- you'll feel much better about yourself later xDxDxD
Wow they need to freaking learn their jobs....My WalMart is still super popular, despite being crap, and they have at MAX three registers open at any one time.
OH MY GOD HAVE FUN AND TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!
Oh? Have you ever gone to the wine tastings??? I know you said you're not big on wine, but have you ever thought about it?
Dawwww I love that name!!! Yah, Buddy was supposed to be a temporary name if I remember correctly, but it stuck so xD HA that's cute! Yah Emma is just like that. Man that kitty is a meanie if she had an entire seat to herself and still wanted more.
Oh that is a weird cat family... OH MY GOD NO THAT'S NOT OKAY!!!! I'm so sorry -hugs tightly-
That is such a weird bloodline...
Wait-- what do you mean, you watched the cashier do it? Like, as you purchased it???
Oh, I'm not terribly thin! Really! Don't be jealous! I love you the way you are, so matter the size, shape, color, gender, whatever <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:32 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ah okay. Well that's good that you don't see them as ruined.
Oh, that's actually real unique! That is super strange. Wonder what the stain is though.... Supposedly vodka I think? Idk some alcohol is a cure all for everything.
Yah, but until they rip, they're fine! And super comfy <3 <3 <3
I had Fiji water a few times-- and I was super excited about trying it the first tie, because so many girls said it tasted so pure and that it was good for you.
And then I had some and I'm like, "this is fancy sink water."
So yah, the only good water, is my Aunt and Uncle's mountain water up in PA.
Ew, where does she live that it's so toxic??? And how does she take a shower?????
Oh god that's disgusting. Pool water????? Ew! Why do they put chemicals in it???? Oh Lime, that would explain it.
Even if you're using a filter and it sucks, that's bad. Yikes....
Yah tsunami pretty much described the clearance section. They put a tarp over it probably because it looked so ugly xD
Wow... remind me to stay away from your WalMart... They say if you feel depressed about yourself, go sit in a WalMart for an hour-- you'll feel much better about yourself later xDxDxD
Wow they need to freaking learn their jobs....My WalMart is still super popular, despite being crap, and they have at MAX three registers open at any one time.
OH MY GOD HAVE FUN AND TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!
Oh? Have you ever gone to the wine tastings??? I know you said you're not big on wine, but have you ever thought about it?
Dawwww I love that name!!! Yah, Buddy was supposed to be a temporary name if I remember correctly, but it stuck so xD HA that's cute! Yah Emma is just like that. Man that kitty is a meanie if she had an entire seat to herself and still wanted more.
Oh that is a weird cat family... OH MY GOD NO THAT'S NOT OKAY!!!! I'm so sorry -hugs tightly-
That is such a weird bloodline...
Wait-- what do you mean, you watched the cashier do it? Like, as you purchased it???
Oh, I'm not terribly thin! Really! Don't be jealous! I love you the way you are, so matter the size, shape, color, gender, whatever <3

I know hydrogen peroxide is a great bloodstain remover for clothing, but you have to be careful not to let it sit too long or it'll leech the color from the cloth. And I actually do know oxi-clean works wonders on loooots of stuff (my mum swore by the stuff when I was younger because I'd get mystery stains on everything), and if you have a problem with whites seeming 'dingy' after washing them oxi-clean will brighten them up (the cheap detergent brand Sun also has a good variety with an oxygen-powered booster, we used it when we first moved to our apartment to make sure my beau's nice clothes stayed bright while he was still job hunting). I've also heard tell that whites should always be washed with city water to keep them bright, something about minerals in well water making them dingy? But I don't have any facts or experience to back it up.
lawl, yep, my mum and I would only buy bottled water so we could reuse the bottles, haha~ To be honest, sink water is supposed to better than bottled waters because it has to pass more stringent tests since it's a public utility.
You probably could drink her water without real harm coming to you, it just smells disgusting. And basically to take a shower at her place, you turn the water on and keep breathing and hope scent normalization kicks in soon so your brain will override the sulfur smell.
I don't know, my village is weird, they have a public pool that they're shutting down next year because SUPPOSEDLY it costs too much to continue opening it (despite the ******** of fundraisers they hold for it all the time and the cost of actually getting in). Plus I can never be sure if it's all just the water or if the pipes contribute to it, too. (Because, again supposedly, they pass all sorts of qualifications for the water with flying colors, but it's still practically poison if you ask me.)
If we went and sat in our Wal-Mart for an hour, I think the probability of us becoming some sort of victims would skyrocket... So we just go elsewhere. cat_xd
Yes, for real! We seriously decided (after about the third time or so) that we'd just bite it and spend more in a bigger, nicer store like T.J. Maxx or spend the money for shipping to order online or something than have to try to get help at Wal-Mart again.
It was nice to see our family again! I got to hang out with cats, it was great! >w< And I've already said the movie was amazing, but it bears repeating! ;p
We've been in Trader Joe's on one of their wine tasting days, but I just wasn't interested, mostly because they had the bottles in a display behind the guy and it was a type of wine I don't like, so why waste, right?
Haha, yep, it's always amusing the names some pets end up with when the names were supposed to be temporary. (The beau's parents have a cat named Squeetle, evolved from them just calling her a 'squeet little thing' until they ended up keeping her.)
Yeah, my cats all have convoluted families for some reason... And yeah, it really sucked. I've had a long time to get over it, though I still miss them sometimes. Outdoor (or indoor-outdoor) pets being eaten or attacked by coyotes is unfortunately common here, we have a pretty big coyote problem, I think they're the only animal here that it's legal to shoot at any time of year. Raccoons are an issue, too, especially with chickens, my beau's mum had a rooster that fell ill while we were housesitting one time, and while we can't be sure about what happened, we suspect raccoons reached into the enclosure and literally ripped the poor guy apart, and he was too weak to fight back; we would later find bits and pieces of him (feathers and such) scattered in the woods behind their house. Wild animals also scared a hen into a container of water where she drowned during that stint of housesitting. .___.
(In other news, my browser's spellcheck dictionary does not accept the plural form of raccoon or racoon as a word, though it takes both spellings of the singular form... )
And yup, though we didn't buy the item, it was someone just in front of us, but I remembered thinking if I was that guy, I'd be really angry, tell her I didn't want them, and then go pick out a different item.
Aww, thank you~ It really means a lot. ^^; And I love you too, just how you are, any way you are, no matter what~!! >w<

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:15 pm
Queen Spazzy

I know hydrogen peroxide is a great bloodstain remover for clothing, but you have to be careful not to let it sit too long or it'll leech the color from the cloth. And I actually do know oxi-clean works wonders on loooots of stuff (my mum swore by the stuff when I was younger because I'd get mystery stains on everything), and if you have a problem with whites seeming 'dingy' after washing them oxi-clean will brighten them up (the cheap detergent brand Sun also has a good variety with an oxygen-powered booster, we used it when we first moved to our apartment to make sure my beau's nice clothes stayed bright while he was still job hunting). I've also heard tell that whites should always be washed with city water to keep them bright, something about minerals in well water making them dingy? But I don't have any facts or experience to back it up.
lawl, yep, my mum and I would only buy bottled water so we could reuse the bottles, haha~ To be honest, sink water is supposed to better than bottled waters because it has to pass more stringent tests since it's a public utility.
You probably could drink her water without real harm coming to you, it just smells disgusting. And basically to take a shower at her place, you turn the water on and keep breathing and hope scent normalization kicks in soon so your brain will override the sulfur smell.
I don't know, my village is weird, they have a public pool that they're shutting down next year because SUPPOSEDLY it costs too much to continue opening it (despite the ******** of fundraisers they hold for it all the time and the cost of actually getting in). Plus I can never be sure if it's all just the water or if the pipes contribute to it, too. (Because, again supposedly, they pass all sorts of qualifications for the water with flying colors, but it's still practically poison if you ask me.)
If we went and sat in our Wal-Mart for an hour, I think the probability of us becoming some sort of victims would skyrocket... So we just go elsewhere. cat_xd
Yes, for real! We seriously decided (after about the third time or so) that we'd just bite it and spend more in a bigger, nicer store like T.J. Maxx or spend the money for shipping to order online or something than have to try to get help at Wal-Mart again.
It was nice to see our family again! I got to hang out with cats, it was great! >w< And I've already said the movie was amazing, but it bears repeating! ;p
We've been in Trader Joe's on one of their wine tasting days, but I just wasn't interested, mostly because they had the bottles in a display behind the guy and it was a type of wine I don't like, so why waste, right?
Haha, yep, it's always amusing the names some pets end up with when the names were supposed to be temporary. (The beau's parents have a cat named Squeetle, evolved from them just calling her a 'squeet little thing' until they ended up keeping her.)
Yeah, my cats all have convoluted families for some reason... And yeah, it really sucked. I've had a long time to get over it, though I still miss them sometimes. Outdoor (or indoor-outdoor) pets being eaten or attacked by coyotes is unfortunately common here, we have a pretty big coyote problem, I think they're the only animal here that it's legal to shoot at any time of year. Raccoons are an issue, too, especially with chickens, my beau's mum had a rooster that fell ill while we were housesitting one time, and while we can't be sure about what happened, we suspect raccoons reached into the enclosure and literally ripped the poor guy apart, and he was too weak to fight back; we would later find bits and pieces of him (feathers and such) scattered in the woods behind their house. Wild animals also scared a hen into a container of water where she drowned during that stint of housesitting. .___.
(In other news, my browser's spellcheck dictionary does not accept the plural form of raccoon or racoon as a word, though it takes both spellings of the singular form... )
And yup, though we didn't buy the item, it was someone just in front of us, but I remembered thinking if I was that guy, I'd be really angry, tell her I didn't want them, and then go pick out a different item.
Aww, thank you~ It really means a lot. ^^; And I love you too, just how you are, any way you are, no matter what~!! >w<

Really? I think peroxide would damage the clothing. Eat through it like bleach. Lol, don't all kiddies get mystery stains? Wow I'm actually going to keep this in mind for the future :O
Yah, minerals in the water will s**t with a lot of things, including when you spill it onto a hot electric stove top-- all that stuff forms a solid brick on the surface and you need a chizzel to get it off >.>
Oh woah. I never knew that. Well, each morning for school I'd refill my reusable water bottle since all I drink pretty much is water.
Oh god-- I remember the sink water in my bathroom smelling for a while. NOT FUN.
Ohhhhhh that isn't good! Did it ever get fixed????
Oh. I had a oubllic pool once. Then they shut it down too-- something about it being broken or whatever, despite it having been sitting there for over ten years empty.
Yeah, I think your water suppliers skip that step...
Oh s**t it is actually that bad.... Do you ever dare to shop there???
Yay people and yay kittens!!! Lol sorry I forgot sweatdrop
Ah yeah, my mom is that way with a few wines; Yellow Tail and anything Chardonnay.
Oh my god that's so adorable. Another nickname for the kitty: Squirtle :3 Or just get Squeetle a brother names Squirtle. xDxDxD
Well, who can blame you? You've had cats all your life-- missing them is totally normal. OH MY GOD! Coyote's live at my Uncle's farm, and he shoots them sometimes with this big shotgun eek I can't imagine you not being allowed to shoot one of them, especially if they're attacking people or livestock.
Oh man it probably was a raccoon or something. WHAT?! Oh my god I hate to ask but how did that go over with the house owners?
What, so no "raccoons"? Apparently, my laptop agrees that "raccoons" isn't a word...
Oh. Man I'd butt in and do something. That's stupid as hell and unfair.
-snuggles- -cuddles- UG! We will cuddle for forever when we meet <3

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces