Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Poet (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:56 pm
draknic

The woman looked away and said "My name is Asuna....." She was blushing as he made her feel special for the first time in her life. Cynder looked up at Kieron and whimpered a bit roaring saying "Hungey daddy....."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:33 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron smiled at her again and he leaned in. he kissed her hand and take a step back "must be hungry. come with me back towards my house. so we can all eat" he said playing with her hair lightly. he can hear the sound of his heart beating faster  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:55 pm
draknic

Asuna nodded and put her hood up before she followed the two. Cynder snuggled up to Kieron wanting to eat soon. She was very hungry by the time they got home. She went into the house once they got there and Asuna looked around amazed by what he had in his home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:02 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron grab some deer meat from the kitchen and use a knife to cut it up and place it inside of a bowl that was for Cynder. he grab another place of deer meat and some greens to make a soup for him and Kieron " yeah been working from when I was five years old"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 pm
draknic

"Really? You've certainly done well for yourself." Asuna said as she saw Cynder go over to her bowl and started eating. Asuna couldn't help but smile under her hood something she had not done in years.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:12 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron remove his hat and place it onto the table. it showed that he had a pair of ears on the top of his head. he walked over to Asuna and put his hand onto her cheek looking deep into her eyes " care to remove your hood. the food should be done in a few moments" again felt his heart beating faster with her inside of his house  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 pm
draknic

Asuna blushed as he put his hand on her cheek. She felt her own heart pounding in her chest. Cynder looked at them as she was eating and tilted her head as she chewed her meat. She didn't know what they were doing but she noticed that Asuna was blushing under her hood until she took it down.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kieron couldn't' help himself and leaned in kissed her lips. he move his hand from her cheek and blushed a bit not knowing what made him do that "any time I seen you inside of the inn...I could never take my eyes off of you no matter how hard I try" he said hoping she was starting to like him. but he would not be mad if she didn't  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:52 pm
draknic

Asuna was taken by surprise when he kissed him. When she heard what he said, she responded by kissing him on the lips. Cynder moved her bowl to give them some privacy. "I love you too..." Asuna said blushing deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 am
Lupine Duchess

Kieron's face was more red then a apple and hugged her before having to check on their food. not wanting it to be burn "glad you feel the same for me...so it's almost done. where did Cynder go" he asked looking around and seen she move her bowl into the next room and let out a sigh thinking he upset her in some way  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:37 pm
draknic

Cynder finished eating before she went over to Kieron and sneaked up on him before she jumped onto his head and started playing with his hair giggling. Asuna smiled a bit blushing as she came up and said "I've never known a dragon to be cute before."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:06 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kerion smiled to himself and try to reach to Cynder on his back. he looked over at Asuna ' she is much closer to a demon and small child" he said liking having both of them around. so he thought about what next in his life for now and just close one of his eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 pm
draknic

Cynder giggled and said "Me not Demon!" as she snuggled into Kieron's arms happily making Asuna smile at them. "Well she seems very sweet." Asuna said as Cynder looked at Kieron wanting her daddy to play with her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:37 pm
Lupine Duchess

Kerion grab Cynder and give her a hug. his hand playing around with one of her little claws. "she is very sweet. I heard she only may get to the size of a large dog" Kerion remember what the king had said about Cynder and wonder where did his knights get the egg in the first place as most dragons are not on this land  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:42 pm
draknic

Cynder giggled as he played with one of her little claws. She curled her wings around her like a little blanket to keep herself warm. Asuna smiled at this. "Is she good with stranger's holding her?" Asuna asked shyly as Cynder looked over at Asuna who was wanting to hold her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff