Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] An innocuous salesman (OVER - PG 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:44 am
Edel returned the wave awkwardly, taking note of how Rikki was still treading carefully where she was concerned.

She supposed she could send him a congratulatory card anyway.

DarkHeartedSorrow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:09 am
Purple flames flickered from a distance, Sammy wasn't sure what he was selling exactly but the promise of power was indeed appealing. Slowly she moved closer hand stuffed in her pockets and eyes still flickering with a hint of skepticism, eventually she made her way close enough to pick one of the bands up curiously.

"So can we use it multiple times or is this just a one trick pony?"

Blade Kuroda

**TAKE ME FOR, I, [SAMMY] AM WILLING**  

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:50 am
Settimo tilted his head at Anna before giving a light shake of his head.

"You can try, but the FEAR amps are designed to withstand all sorts of situations. It would not be easy to break it down. And if you somehow managed to do so, it would destroy their FEAR boosting properties!" he explained.

Then an undead came along with questions of her own.

"That depends on your usage. And possibly what resources you have at your disposal."

Miliardo Kason
Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:30 pm
"Well it's an amp so I would assume the point of this is to pump fear up so if I where to use it to empower an attack what would happen?"

She picked a single band up inspecting it curiously, "What kind of resources are we talking about..?"

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:36 pm
"You would feel a stronger surge of FEAR! To put it most simply The Amp helps focus what you have, boosting it for a time. You can feel some of this focusing effect with just wearing it," he explained.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:56 pm
Sammy unclipped the bracelet wrapping it around her arm curiously testing it out, there was a dull sense of something it was a tingle a burn along side her usual fear but only if she focused on it. Fishing into her bag she grabbed a fist full of silver seeds withholding it still.

"You still haven't said how we recharge it though, that's kind of a big deal. It's like buying a phone you can't charge it's only good for a bit."

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 pm
"Just give it some time. It is how mine works," Settimo replied, shifting his sleeve back to reveal a golden FEAR amp of his own.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 am
A Fear Amp... Hollandaise tilted her head, curious. If it truly did the things he said, well, it wold be a boon. She could fight better, perhaps longer (maybe even Zar one day). Anything that would make her stronger seemed like a good thing. Especially since in every dream she'd had recently, Hollandaise was weak.

She ignored her fellow classmates, except to note that there were many and if they had an advantage, so should she. Hollandaise wrapped her arms around her middle and thought. It seemed so easy to her, a ghoul who had been taught that even with hard work there were times she would not succeed. She shot the salesman an assessing glance.

"What is the trick in this?"

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:44 am
"Quite simple really!" the reaper responded, "Put the amp on, and you will already feel a small boost. However, should you focus on that, the effect will increase! Your FEAR will be honed during that time, making you stronger, faster, BETTER!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:48 am
"Surely there must be a negative side to this. Otherwise creeple would be here in even more droves." Her tone was questioning and hesitant still, but her eyes kept flicking to the amps.

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:52 am
"I have only set up my shop today. And as you can see, it has already attracted a fair few. Rest assured, this product is safe and will not harm the wearer. I use one, myself," Settimo said, flashing off his personal FEAR amp once more.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:00 am
Mathias did not decide right away if he should purchase one, feeling rather suspicious about whether or not it was really worth his money, or if it was just some kind of trick. However, the more he listened, his ears swivelling towards each voice that asked a question, the area becoming more and more crowded, the more he felt he needed to make a decision.

Too many creeple. His shoulders were hunching up and his lip was pulling back from his teeth.

He made a strange, disgusted sound in the back of his throat and finally spoke up. "Okay then, I vill be taking one." He fished out his silver seeds, of which he did not have many to begin with, and paid the exact amount needed, the promise of power just enough to sway him.

"Danke." He added on.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 am
**TAKE ME FOR, I, HOLLANDAISE AM WILLING**

She eyes his amp suspiciously. Then she eyed him suspiciously, It boiled down to one point: was the possibility worth the spendature? Slowly, she reached to him, a silver seed in the palm of her hand.

"If it explodes, I am returning it."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:59 pm
For a bit Camilla lingered staying where she was to admire her new purchase and listen to others questions

Many of them raised very good points and they soon had the Dormouse ghoul frowning... She looks up from her bracelet to look at the ghoul who most recently spoke however when she does it causes her to blink at the tree ghoul... "Is that...?" she mumbles before closing her eyes to access the knight memories... It took a bit of searching before she was able to place the ghoul... It was that reckless knight that sat on the throne trap! Or well it was the ghoul who took that place in the memories...

For a long moment she just looks at the ghoul until it pinged that she knew her from a class! "Oh! I know her beyond the knight dream!" she exclaims quietly before she closes her eyes a moment to think... 'Lets see I first encountered her in... Ah! That lockpicking class where I met Keen and Brand! Hm... She was also in that strange class where I met Sorel and also in that babysitting class... What was her name... Oh Hollandaise!' she thinks before opening her eyes to look at the tree ghoul

For a moment the Dormouse ghoul frowns as she looks at Hollandaise... she was tempted to go talk to her and see if she remembered the Knight Dream simply out of curiosity but as she thinks back to her previous encounters with the ghoul plus how she acted in the Knight memories... Camilla decides it would be better not too... Besides... She hadn't finished her shopping yet!

Finally after one last glance at her new bracelet Camilla smiles and turns to leave the group so she could finish her shopping  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 am
Cearney's greed extended beyond just simple belongings.

Sure, seeing the bracelet in the strange salesman's hand alone was almost enough to sway him. (Sway him to attempt to steal it, that was. He wasn't going to pay full price on anything, even when it was just worth a simple few seeds.) It was the expression of fear amplification--that was, power he sorely desired--that caught his mind fully as he slipped towards the front.

It took a little while for Cearney to fully see what was going on--being a leprechaun meant that he was not particularly tall--but once he could, he quickly attempted to blend in while his attention was rapt on the bracelets. How he wanted to just reach over and take it for his own. It looked so shiny, too, and it had to pulse with fear.

Of course, something stopped Cearney's hand as he glanced to the salesman suspiciously. Was this "fear amp" just snake oil? Some of the others who came up had seemed quite delighted by its power, but the salesman was being quite vague about how much amplification this device truly provided. Plus, snake oil had a way of deluding people like it was real...

Still, if he just took one, would it really matter? Cearney could just trash the item if it was garbage, could he not?

Cearney attempted to sneak around and perhaps just find one to swipe. Maybe he wouldn't be noticed...

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces