Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Visiting Hours (Fala x Na) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:21 pm
She stopped momentarily when Na kissed her. Only proceeding to continue undressing once her sister had stepped away. Folding her clothes and neatly tucking them beneath her hat, a long with the large orange jewels that wrapped around her neck. The stone floor was cool against the bottom of her feet. "I suppose its just some sort of natural inclination that they all have. Trying to find that quick fix instead of working towards their goals." Falair tilted her head slightly as she turned toward the water. Na'ima's words were nice but there was always something someone wanted. And Falair was no exception. There were just some things her older sister could not give her.

Perhaps material things, yes, but the mare was never big on extravagance and superficial trappings. But she made no comment about it.

Slipping into the water herself, Falair hunkered down so that it came up and over her chin. Submerging the lower half of her face. Blue hair floating all around her before she moved to lift her lips out of the water to speak. "I've heard of their prom thing. Its like a big gathering with dancing right?" A nail scratched at her cheek. "Some sort of really big deal to them I suppose though I don't understand why you need a special time of the year to just get together and mingle. Or dance."

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:03 pm
Na'ima leaned back, tilting her head back to gaze up at the ceiling. A quick fix, huh? Perhaps she had been guilty of that as well. She turned thoughtful, falling quiet and raising an arm out of the water to idly draw circles in the water's surface, watching the ripples with a small frown of concentration. It was strange to her to feel..guilty for a demand. Was it guilt? Hm. Perhaps not. But she felt bad for trying to get a 'quick fix' and not work toward what she wanted from Wrath, instead of pouting and whining because he told her no. No one had ever told her no before.

Golden amber eyes turned toward Falair as her sister joined her in the bath. She lifted her head and sat up straighter, lounging comfortably with a gentle sigh. "They could. What makes that event significant to them is it is essentially their 'end of the year' celebration, and for many it is their last event before they graduate. But watching them all interact," she chuckled, "So dramatic. One of them even tried to kiss me several times, he was very determined." Na'ima reached over to playfully tug at Falair's hair, then combed her fingers through it while it floated in the water.

Her brow furrowed. She tilted her head to one side. "Have you ever fallen for someone, Falair? Or even considered it?"

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:51 pm
"I think I've had quite a bit of enough drama to last a lifetime. Purposefully subjecting one's self to that seems kind of self destructive. Some days I wonder if they actually live off FEAR or the drama they create in their every day lives just to make themselves seem more interesting to their peers." Lifting her hands she put her fingers on her cheeks and moved her head side to side. "Oh no, so and so bought the same bag as me I need to go write bad poetry that no one will ever see because I'm dark and brooding." Falair blew amused bubbles in the water with her mouth.

She cocked an eyebrow. "Well I hope you smacked him on the nose several times."

Na'ima's question caught her somewhat off guard. But she didn't miss a beat, pointer fingers steepling. "I thought I had once. It was short lived and turned out to be nothing. As far as considering it from then on....it might be nice one day but I am not holding my breath." If she was destined to turn into a old, lonely grey mare then so be it. She wasn't going to loose sleep over it. "Why do you ask?"

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:05 pm
"I broke his heart, obviously," she announced proudly.

Na'ima listened quietly, and was actually surprised by the answer. How had she missed this happening to Falair? Her eyes widened slightly. No, no. She wasn't going to answer that question. Instead she was going to focus on her sister. "Did you now. Who? Tell me. How did I miss it?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:09 pm
"Good." She grinned.

Falair squirted some water in her mouth at Na. She was deflecting of course. Ignoring her question all together, her brown eyes squinted at Na before she gave a small shrug. She could play the game too. "Its not important. Nothing ever came of it and I wasn't about to flaunt it about for others to see unless there was actually something there. Though not like I would have flaunted it anyway."

Again she posed her question. "Why do you ask?"

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 pm
Augh! Na'ima scrunched her face and batted at the water being spit at her, returning the face by shoving water toward her sister's face. "But it is important. I missed a major event in my little sister's life. I should be filled in on every important memory. How could I have missed such a thing." She flicked a bit of water at her. "A stallion? A mare? Did I know them? Do I know them?" She asked with a teasing grin, leaning in closer to her sister with the lower part of her face submerged in the water inches from her face.

When asked again why she was asking her question she huffed, sitting up straight again. "It is a distraction anyway.." Her grin softened to a smile as she looked Falair's way. "They would take your time away from me, and I would grow terribly jealous." No, Na'ima didn't share well. She never had even as a filly. Her sister was something she didn't share well at all. It would be too strange to have to adjust to.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:32 pm
The wave of water shoved at her face cause the mare off guard and water went up her nose. Standing up straight Falair coughed roughly, trying to clear the water from the back of her throat. Her voice strained. "I assure you it wasn't that major." She rubbed her throat before settling back into the water with a few more coughs. "A stallion and no and no. They are probably dead so it doesn't matter anyway." Crossing her arms across her chest she turned her nose up at this conversation.

Fine. If she was going to drag this out Falair would put a stop to it now. She was determined to give it just one more shot before completely giving in to Na's deflection. Letting her win this one wouldn't come without a fight.

Just a small one though.

"So who is it, Na? This line of questioning is making me awfully suspicious."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:46 pm
Na'ima cackled as Falair choked on the water she had splashed at her. Oh, that was adorable. She was grinning again as Falair settled into the water once more, reaching over to rub her back. "Apologies, sister. My retaliation was not meant to nearly kill you." Adorable, really.

Her brow raised high. So forward, her sister! "Who? I do not know what you mean. I cannot be curious of my sister's life? Apparently I miss things even when growing up beside you, it is quite alarming, I assure you. Fine, if this conversation bothers you, we will change the subject." Chuckling, Na'ima moved to drape her arms over the edge of the bath, nails tapping against the floor behind her. "What would you like to speak about instead, sister?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:53 pm
"Its a warning shot, I know." Falair knew that Na'ima would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. But it was still fun to tease her. It was the small victories.

Her reaction though spoke volumes.

Grinning, she let out a small sigh and a shake of her head. Finally leaning her back against the edge of the pool. "Everything worth knowing about my life you already know. It was not worth knowing I assure you."

But then, a Cheshire like grin parted her lips. "Tell me about this Death Horseman you are experimenting on...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:03 pm
Na'ima's smile suddenly fell, and for a moment she regarded her sister seriously. "Falair, everything about you is worth knowing," she said with surprising firmness. Fun and games aside, her words were almost beginning to sound self-depricating. No. Falair was wonderful; she was beautiful, intelligent, warmhearted, and gentle. A good soul, a kind soul. She admired her sister for her determination and persistence, for her attitude and views. Na'ima would not allow her to see herself as anything less than perfection.

Sighing, she relaxed and dropped a hand enough to play with her sister's hair again. She shrugged, looking away to instead gaze ahead of her at nothing in particular. "His name is Rathsvith, however I believe he prefers 'Wrath'." She rolled her eyes. "He and Salbei struck up some kind of deal, I never quite learned the specifics of it, where he willingly offered himself up for experiments. To test Salbei's creations, and eventually my own. However, he has outlived his usefulness to me. He has...horns.." Her head tilted to one side as if she was imagining it, recalling what the horseman looked like. "I've always wondered how he has them, when Death clansmen do not have horns..either his mother or father must be Conquest or Famine, but who and what, I wonder." Shrugging, Na'ima started to slouch. "Regardless, I will not be using him for my tests any longer. He is wasting away, and we need our horsemen strong."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:23 pm
She raised a brow at the firmness in Na'ima's voice. "I suppose so. Of course, not like any other's opinion about me matters in the first place. If they are not interested in me then well that's their loss. The only opinion that matters to me if yours." Moving closer, she laid her head on the older mare's shoulder. Looking up at her sister with a smile.

"A mutt, how interesting." Falair knew that inter-clan pairs happened from time to time. There was only so much you could look into your own until you started to seek something different. She pondered over this briefly. "I wonder if you could get rid of them. Or would it break him down at a some lower FEAR level. I've always wondered about mixed parentage and how traits manifested themselves."

She couldn't help it, her brain just began to tick away. "Wraith is a very obvious and presumptuous nick name. I am surprised that anyone who claimed that would waste away so easily." Falair tapped her chin with a brightly colored fingernail. "If he a close friend of Salbei's?" She lowered her voice. "Is he old like Salbei?" He had to be to subject himself willingly to Salbei and her sister. "I am surprised you haven't come up with something to combat that problem. Some kind of strength poultice. Maybe..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:43 pm
She turned a look down to her sister and she couldn't help but smile. Closing her eyes, Na'ima tilted her head to nuzzle her cheek against the top of Falair's head. Blindly she searched for one of her hands, slipping her fingers between her sister's and giving a quiet sigh. "I love you, Falair. My world would end if I were to lose you," she murmured, giving her sister's hand a squeeze. Falair and Salbei were all she had left of home, but Falair would be the one loss she would never recover from. She was always glad every time she was reminded the mare was still around and safe.

But then she frowned, brow furrowing with displeasure. "Get rid of them? What? His horns? No, out of the question. His horns are magnificent and unbroken. However, these are interesting thoughts. Does he have an affinity for potion making or our insects, I wonder?" Humming thoughtfully, she opened her eyes again. He only wanted to be a soldier, and his build was certainly that of a Death horseman. What if wasting away meant he would look more Famine? It was a fascinating idea she wouldn't mind entertaining, actually. She would think about it.

She then held a certain..melancholy about her when the question of his condition came up. No, Na'ima wasn't surprised, she could relate. "...He was trying to forget, to escape memories. I did much the same until Salbei saw to it to help me ease my mind. At least he has decided to stop." As for close? She wasn't su--what. Na'ima blinked, and finally she laughed. Her free hand came up to cover her face, her laughter echoing off their room's walls. Oh! She was so cute! Old like Salbei!

"Is--HA! Is anyone old like Salbei?" She cackled. "No, no! He is..he is closer to my age. Oh, old like Salbei. That is wonderful. I will tell him you asked that. Ahh.." Sighing, Na'ima took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself, however a chuckle still escaped her here and there. "His immune system is incredible. He is not affected by our potions for long, and Salbei and I are constantly forced to improve upon them. It is wonderful, but I need to begin testing on proper subjects." Na'ima chuckled again. "Old like Salbei."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:56 pm
Slender fingers twined with her's and Falair returned the squeeze. "I love you too, Na'ima." Na'ima's feelings were mutual. Loosing her sister would be devastating. She had had enough of a hard time dealing with their parent's deaths, but to loose Na....

She didn't want to think about it, wrapping her arm around Na'ima's and hugging it tightly.

"Who knows, perhaps his real calling is in beast taming." Not everyone was suited for what they felt was right in their lives. Falair knew this best of all, but she had continued to strive for the norm. Now that things had changed she too was beginning to ponder new avenues. With Na'ima's subtle nudge of course. "It seems many wander down that path."

Falair pouted at her sister's laughter. Pursing her lips and puffing out her cheeks. "I suppose not but I was just looking for comparison." Looking up at her, Falair smiled knowingly. "I'm not surprised you stopped since you like him so much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:07 pm
Na'ima gave a snort. "Unlikely. He is the beast that needs taming," she said without thinking. "He is a soldier, and he wants nothing more than to be a soldier. I doubt he will give anything else a first thought, let alone a second."

...What.

Golden amber eyes slowly turned down toward her sister and at first she said nothing. She looked away, eyes lowered to the water's surface where she could gaze at her reflection. "Why do you think I like him."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:18 pm
"His loss I suppose."

Falair had to give Na'ima an 'are you serious?' look. "You have contradicted yourself. You say he is no longer useful and yet you still praise worthy attributes that scream to be pushed to their limits. And you rarely ever speak at length about anyone."

Apparently Na'ima forgot. Micro-expressions and deflection were cake to Falair. She might have been bad in Alchemy, but she was observant to a fault. Na could only hide it for so long before Falair would pick at the wall. "Can I not be curious about my sister's life?"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff