Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic Or Tea? (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:42 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros opened his eyes and looked down at Violet. he pets her head again and smiled at her "care for us to get up. maybe take a walk. my legs really need it"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:06 pm
draknic

Violet nodded and said "Sounds great." She then got up before she waited for him by the front door. She had not been walking long so she was a bit wobbly. She stumbled over to the door, clinging to the wall to keep her balance before looking over at Nekros wanting to walk with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:46 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros walked over to her and opened the door for her. he step out and then looked back at her and waited for her " want to lean on me?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:51 pm
draknic

Violet nodded blushing as she hugged his arm as she came outside. She was nervous about what others would say. Though she had on clothing, it was made of a dish cloth she found and she was nervous what his friends would say if he had any.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:40 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros walked along side of the road holding her hand. he looked at her and kissed her cheek lightly " you are so cute my sweet" he will need to get her some new clothes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:24 pm
draknic

Violet blushed as Nekros kissed her cheek and called her cute. "Thank you. But I'm not cute. I'm just like anyone else like me." She said blushing as she looked at him blushing deeply with a smile on her face.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:50 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekos smiled and stop at a clothing store " I think we need to get you some new clothes. that look like the wind about to send it flying off" he said to her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 pm
draknic

Violet blushed nodding as they went into the store. She was not used to buying clothing since she usually just made her clothing from flower petals and leaves while making the colors she wanted from a water and mashed berry mixture. As she looked around she wondered what kind of clothing she should get. "Would you mind helping me choose some stuff Nekros?" She asked shyly as she looked at him not sure what kind of clothing to get.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros walked into the clothing store and help her picked up a few outfits and choice a nice blue dress for her. he smiled and thought to himself at this point looking at her with a light smile. he place his hand under his chin waiting outside of the clothing room really not sure at this point  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:37 pm
draknic

When violet came out wearing the blue dress she asked "How do I look?" as she smiled at him. The dress really brought out her sapphire eyes and only added to how cute she was.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:57 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros smiled at her inside of the dress and bowed his head at her. he looked at her again " yes it look good on you. want to pay for the clothes right now or wait for a bit more" he asked her and leaned back on the chair inside of the waiting room next to the changing room  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 pm
draknic

"Let's go pay. I'm getting hungry anyway." Violet said smiling as she went to get the dress off and put on an outfit he already paid for. She then came out and helped to carry the clothing that she liked and the dress that he chose for her. She hugged his arm as she carried her bags blushing softly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros paid for the clothes and looked back at her. he smiled to himself and take her hand lightly into his own walking out and looked around thinking about what are they going to eat right now. he just walked with her. he smiled and looked at her again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:28 pm
draknic

Violet smiled as she held Nekros hand. She looked at him with a smile on her face and said "You're so sweet Nekros." as she hugged his arm holding the bags of clothing he bought for her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:29 pm
Angelic Lupine

Nekros held her hand holding it inside of his hand. he looked over at her again and kissed her lips lightly. he thought to himself for a bit/ he reach down to grab his phone  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff