Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM PRP] Welcome to the Black Sands (pg 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:42 pm
Settimo Accardi just smiled faintly at the group, letting Jamila do the talking. His boss didn't like to be interrupted, after all. Instead, he stood by, with both hands resting casually on his cane. He watched each of the students with curiosity, before taking a goblet and taking a drink of his own.

OOC
Note: At any point, your character is free to leave this rp before it's finished, or turn down Jamila's offer (should you not want to continue this). However, they will retain no memory of this evening, and their FEAR Amp will be removed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 pm
Anna made a small sound at Dirge, of disagreement.

"She is not demon." She sniffed a little, "You can smell demons." She kept her arms tucked in her dress, contemplating. Prices, power, these things really didn't hold anything for the ghoul.

She was a simple monster at heart.

"Calm down Dirge." She made a face at him, then reached over and pat his head. "If they wanted to hurt us, they would've done so long ago. If they wanted to entrap us, they would not go to extreme lengths."

She thought of Merry, of how the chimera had been torn apart by those..hunters.

Her hand dropped and she frowned. She did want something in return, so she didn't care for the price. Whatever this woman was selling, Anna was listening.

"Oh." She stared at the undead and then back at the queen. "Is there something to eat?" AS IF SHE HAD THE RIGHT TO ASK OR SOMETHING. Oh wait a second, THERE WAS FRUIT.

She greedily took a platter from one of the undead people and held it in one hand while the other popped whatever it could in her mouth.

Nio Love
Carhop Cavalier

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:32 pm
"Anna, you're a weirdo." Dirge replied in a half mumble, taking some of the fruit off the platter she grabbed and stared at this woman, and Settimo, petulantly.

If she wasn't a Demon, what was her game? Sure, there were powerful reapers out there - and sure, Demons weren't Halloweens only power players, but this was...

This was weird, man.

"Before I agree to help you, I gotta ask - will this get us in trouble with the Bogeymen?" Dirge did not want to be in trouble with the authorities; his father would kill him.

pixie nyxie

nio love

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:25 am
AJ smiled, didn't feel the need to resist the sweet invitation.

Silver white ponytail flew on his back, the serpent dragon sat on the throne comfortably and crossed his legs, he felt like he was a king and the red mid-length jacket was his cape. On his wrist, a bracelet in red dangled. The crimson eyes shone and looked downstairs at his fellow schoolmates. Dwa the curious tail head curled up to the front, and the student stroked its head like it was luxury royal pet e.g. lion. He savored the power granted from the position, it felt amazing when every eye was on him. The beast inside was howling with the attention, its hunger didn't get satisfied but swollen. He saw the jealousy in his friend's eyes, envy and other complicated emotions too hard to read in just a glance.

He looked at her and met her gaze with a confident smirk when her hand perched on his shoulder. Her introduction as a reaper surprised him as he though she might be some sort of queens, like those in his weird wonderland dream. AJ was smiling, with a higher temperature than his usual smile. "I won't waste this chance, tell me everything, my queen." He didn't change his calling to her. "It would be my pleasure to help you and others."

Being a monster, AJ didn't have much worries about dangers. He went for them and he embraced them. Thus he didn't think of whether the drinks and foods are added with something. A drink would be great, "Cheer." He tapped the goblet with liquor against that of the beautiful woman.

Nio Love
ILU <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:50 pm
The food no was not appetizing to Andrew. it was fresh and juicy and pretty much everything he hated in a food. Had it been something of dryer quality he might have cared.

But he grit his teeth when she invited AJ up onto the throne. A hand subconsciously coming up as he started to chew on a nail, his fire flickering with agitation. Some part of his brain told him to put back on a pokerface. An agitated demon made mistakes. But he wanted the power. Wanted whatever it was that made AJ more attractive. had he thought about it, it might have been AJ's politeness, but Andrew never thought about such things.

The women spoke about contracts beng weak, clearly she did not understand the subtleties of contracts, and the safety in them. Just because she wasn't going to write it down, any deal was a contract in its own right. But she wasn't forcing the issue, that was a good sign. He turned away going to walk about the room, to calm down. He would hear her terms in a minute. After he was done being mad at AJ.

But he was still listening.

Nio Love

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:46 pm
Mathias paid very little mind to whoever had been summoned to sit upon the throne. It meant nothing, really, did not make somebody more or less special just to sit a bit higher above the rest. Power over others needed to be earned, and as far as he was concerned, using pretty words and a**-kissing to get one's way was deplorable.

He rolled his eyes as the boil seated himself with a smug look on his face. "Dummkopf." He muttered, while soon after eyeing the platters of fruit with their goblets. He was more one for meat himself, but he did find he was at least hungry enough to try a nibble, washing it down with whatever was in the goblet.

"I vould like to earn this power you are offering, is all." He said, louder, to the woman, queen? Whatever she was. "If it is in my power to help you, and if I feel it is fair exchange."

nio love

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:09 pm
And she did want it, though it seemed too easy. Hollandaise had turned to watch each of the students in turn, trying to gauge their reactions. Finally, her eyes settled on Jamila and stayed there. The undead came out, bearing food and drink and she shied away, loathe to touch anything from them. Instead, she merely waited for Jamila to speak again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:17 am
There was no surprise in her expression when some of them came up and continued to ask her questions despite her hospitality. They were curious; that was the point. She needed them curious, or they were worthless to her. Young, curious, and thirsting for answers.

But she gave them none, because she'd just told them that this was a time for relaxation. She simply smiled at each question batted towards her, and sat on the edge of the throne beside her little pet. She'd told them to wait a few minutes and she made them wait, with her silence and a smile. Some took advantage of her hospitality. Others did not. Whether they wasted their time standing there staring at her, or enjoyed some of the food she'd set out for them, it did not change how long it took before she finally chose to answer.

"I hope you found my gifts satisfying. Now, then." She stood, and the scepter rose with her. AJ, who'd been petted quite well the entire time he'd been allowed to sit at her throne, would feel compelled to stand up as well. "To business."

Business Jamila was an entirely new beast. She took her job very seriously, and it was clear by the way her expression tensed with focus. "Listen well, because I don't like to repeat myself. I need your help to find something very near and dear to my heart. That's all. I need help finding something." She gave Dirge a gentle, almost motherly smile, before her intensity returned. "Even if what I was asking was illegal, you're too young to worry about such things. But no, there's nothing underhanded involved. I hope that makes you feel at ease about your assistance." She moved forward, and her hand, still on AJ's shoulder, compelled him to move with her. In fact, she did not seem keen on letting him go.

Mathias' response noticeably pleased her. "My, I like the sound of that. Earning the power. When we're done with this little adventure, I wouldn't mind hiring you on board full time one day. I like the way you think." For someone so small, she looked impressed at how level headed he seemed. "A businessman, Settimo." She called out, over her shoulder. "Just like you."

Standing in front of them, she held out her hand. Her full lips pursed as she blew, forming a small puff of smoke that swirled until a shape formed within. It hovered, rotating, just above the palm of her hand.

"This is what I'm looking for. So small, so precious. It's my ring, you know. And I need your help getting it back. The problem is, it's hidden quite well, and you'll never guess where." The ring dissipated, returning to smoke that began to form a new shape. A very familiar one.

Amityville Academy.

"Now you see why I'm in sore need of your specific and capable hands, my young travelers. And in exchange, I can make our little token far more powerful." She reached out, grabbing AJ's arm and lifting it up high enough to see the band around his wrist. "You paid for a one time use. Wouldn't it be nice if you had something a little more permanent? Something that would always be there to help you in case you found yourself fighting something - someone out of your league. I can do that for you. And- success also comes with an added bonus, of having someone very powerful on your side should you need her."

She let AJ's hand go, and her head bowed gently. It was a movement indicating she meant herself. "Jamila. High sorceress and leader of this fine organization. And, perhaps, your new ally."

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ

phantompanther13
Andrew

DarkHeartedSorrow
RIKKI

Blade Kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 am
Cearney had very little interest in food set out by an undead. Frankly, he wasn't very hungry anyway. He just wanted to go get his beauty rest.

He didn't exactly appreciate this reaper waiting to answer their questions, and he scowled a bit when she did. They were too young to worry about legality? That was not exactly settling.

(Of course, coming from a boil who had a near impulsive stealing habit, harping on about legality was probably just a little hypocritical. He made a mental note of this and moved on.)

There were some things she said that confirmed his suspicions. For one, there was a reason for the symbols and the FEAR amps everyone was wearing. This was an "organization" as she was calling it. What organization? She also answered the price to the increased power -- locating a ring. Her ring. Why was she offering that much for a ring?

Cearney huffed.

He liked the sound of more power, and powerful allies could certainly be useful. But Cearney was not impulsive and did not enter even casual contracts without the full story. After all, he was a demon, and a fey at that.

After a slow clap, he called out, "That's all great, but what is this organization exactly, and why do you need a bunch of students to find your ring? Can't you just go get it if you're so powerful?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:02 am
AJ was friendly msot of the time and to most ladies, he was a gentleman but that didn't include males. To boils, he can be sassy and fun.

Thus, when Jamila wanted to sit down, he was willing to stand up for her. He snorted lightly at the word another boil used, pretty words and using of art of speech was his habit, it didn't mean he thought those would be the price he paid. Well if you were beaten every day until you learned how to respect females, he believed everyone would be as polite as him.

On the other hand, Head who didn't pay attention at all spotted Mathias who rolled his eyes. He regarded it as a face made to him so he made a face back, opening the jaws to stick his forked tongue out with some friendly playful hisses (he thinks).

Back to AJ, he was doing a good job to be a docile obedient pet. "Pleased to meet you, Jamila. I'm a curious boy, I want to know what potential you see in us? There were others who bought the amp." When he was on the throne, he roamed over the area and noticed some faces who also bought the fear amp were not presented, that also meant they were picked. "

The wise serpent dragon didn't ask other questions he had in mind, he let others to do it. First, was Jamila's organization against Amityville? Second, was the ring really hers? Third, why them? From the three things he wanted to know, he picked the lightest one. Power was always a nice bait, and sometimes even one knew it's a trap, they were willing to jump into it. That was the attraction of power.

Here we go, a student asking a bit of question one and two.

Nio Love
He's a good pet to ladies.

Seussi
Mentioned~

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:17 pm
She intended to make them wait, but the time was long enough for him to settle down. He frowned at the other students offering to earn things. It was never wise to offer to much when they didn't know what exactly was the exchange.

When the women spoke about a ring Andrew suddenly heard the word treasure. Not treasure he could keep, but treasure none the least. It was a treasure hunt. In exchange for... basically batteries. And Andrew knew well that connections were always a good idea, even if he wasn't sure he liked the women. Still he knew that the amp was a promotional deal from the very beginning. It was bought too cheep, there had to be a catch. And here it was.

The smoke indicated why them, exactly. He wasn't sure exactly what to make of it... but AJ was powerful, if a bit stubborn headed. That included both heads. He was a good pick for treasure hunting. Andrew wasn't particularly worried about the legalities of the situation. Amityville was a large place and the school grounds were dangerous at times.

Still the women was all over AJ, petting and touching, maybe Andrew wasn't not nearly as jealous as before. But the thought of being able to use the amp as much as he wanted... he was willing to put himself out there a little.

"I'm willing to hear you out on your proposed treasure hunt." If she was not a student it would be hard for her to get on the school ground long enough to look for this ring. and Andrew was not above stealing to be honest. But in this case, if it was hers, it wasn't stealing right? The other students asked questions about the organization, and it's legitimacy. Andrew knew that any answers Jamila would say might be as easily a ruse. But... treasure hunt. In exchange for power. Even if it was a bad idea, the idea of hunting treasure was too much for him to pass up. It sounded like a good enough deal to him. "I have a question, and I do hope you will answer this one, since you know it's in the school somewhere, do you have an idea as to where?"

The words treasure hunt made this flame demon suddenly a little more polite. More cheerful even. But if this included water he was out.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:37 pm
Hollandaise waited patiently and listened as Jamila talked. She was not as patient, as slow and measured as other Warders, but she was more so than most students. She knew she was not too young (no one was too young - rules were rules and rules were to be followed as long as they made perfect, unerring sense) to worry about the illegality of things and the sorceress' dismissal of Dirge was interesting, although not necessarily alarming. Her fingers rubbed the skin underneath the FEAR amp. She did not care for the flashy display AJ had made of himself; thrones, lovers, were not the things she wanted.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Sorceress," Hollandaise murmured as Jamila finished, over fifty years of etiquette automatically forming the words in her mouth. Then, she tilted her head, eyes intent, and listened to the others speak before she opened her mouth. Matty, for all his surliness, had always seemed sharp. AJ seemed easily manipulated, Cearny brash, Andrew driven to strong emotions, although he did not act on them. Or she could be misreading creeple, she conceded. But, she mused, those on a throne were always a target.

"Sorceress Jamila, why is the ring in our school? Can you not procure another? Not that I am unwilling, of course - but the exchange here seems... uneven, somehow. I do not wish to be granted power that is undeserved." Her leaves shivered in the dry air, but Hollandaise felt surprisingly only a frisson of unease, nothing new. Idly, she remembered that she had found a ring, once, in her first year, buried in the wall of a passageway that went down and down and down to the hot springs underneath the school. It was kept in her desk now, an odd reminder of how she had changed, how she had been more carefree then. The school was old, she thought, the grounds older - how long had a ring been there?

nio love

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:41 am
Jamila's eyes narrowed, briefly, when they rested on the one whose hands were clapping with exaggerated slowness. This was the first hint of a temper that she'd shown, and it was so small, so easily misinterpreted. She did not appreciate that.

"This organization specializes in acquiring and preservering priceless artifacts. And in case you haven't noticed, I am not particularly inconspicuous. In fact, I could go so far as to say I would be recognized immediately. I like to stay under the radar - especially when it comes to schools. You can't imagine how touchy people get when it comes to strangers walking around schools. It's ridiculous."

AJ's question eliminated that momentary dissonance in her expression, and she brushed his hair down with a fond pat. "My gifts sensed something clever in you. Cleverness, you'll be happy to know, is exactly the kind of trait that I need. You see, this won't be very dangerous, but it may be difficult. Consider this a puzzle to be worked out. A maze to find your way through. It might even be fun, for you. I do hope so."

Turning to Hollandaise, she smirked faintly. "All good questions! The ring was hidden within the school long, long ago. I won't tell you how long - never ask a ghoul her age. It's rude." She grinned, easily warmed by the expression. "And it's very special. Very unique. Only one in the world. Does that make more sense for you?"

She could tell Andrew was now interested. So she let go of AJ, and returned up to her throne, to sit on it comfortably. "There is one more thing. I have some very rude friends. I made the mistake of telling them about my ring, once. That is part of why I can't go and search for it myself - they're watching me. Waiting. And they have very good ears in places you would never expect. So, for all of our sakes.. can I rely on your discretion?"

Pixie Nyxie
ANNALISE

The Semblance of Unity
HOLLANDAISE

Seiana_ZI
CEARNEY O'CAHAN

Seussi
Matthias

Carhop Cavalier
DIRGE

Meegane
AJ

phantompanther13
Andrew

DarkHeartedSorrow
RIKKI

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:57 am
She listened carefullly, as usual. It was quite clear they were not being told everything, but whether 'everything' mattered or what 'everything' was remained a mystery. "It makes quite adequate sense, thank you." She thought back to her strange dream - the knights, the land that was Amity but not... not yet. At the end.... How interesting would it be if the ring had come from the very beginning, after all? Hollandaise paused, thought about waiting for others to speak, and shook her head slightly. Nothing would be gained by waiting when she had already made up her mind.

"I see no reason to refuse your request, Sorceress. I will find your ring." She smiled pleasantly. It would be nice to retain the extra boost within fights as well - if she found the ring. "Discretion is, of course, important. Is there a time limit for this search? And do you have any information regarding a general area the ring may be located in? It would rather be like a needle in a haystack." But her voice was pleased as she said it - the idea of hunting for something was growing on her. Hollandaise enjoyed exploring the school, enjoyed picking locks (locking a door, after all, deprived it of its true purpose as a passageway, and she was rather good with lockpicks). Perhaps, she thought idly, her and Matthias could work together - his smaller natural form might be useful. Hollandaise tried to catch his eye meaningfully, but she was not good at catching attention, after all.

nio love

seussi

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items