Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
angel and hunter(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image

Zero said "I am fine I used to sleep in the floor when I fell I was captured before I met my departed love Celeste. So I slept on the floor then one day she was captured and I helped her escape. Then sometime later she was killed I went into hiding and you know the rest. Candy you look just like her so....much....like....her." Then he passed out
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
During the night, Candy had a nightmare. She got up, snuggled close to Zero and covered herself with the blanket. She then fell back asleep with a smile on her face as she hugged him. She didn't want him to leave her.

Zero Hirashima
((I was thinking Candy was Zero's long lost daughter. We won't find that out until you feel ready.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

while zero slept he kept saying "Celeste I can sense your presence but it's faint where are you but you died I don't understand." Then he woke up he saw his helmet and his hood was down and candy was laying on the floor with him he grabbed the helmet and put it on and said "candy's presence, smell, and face are Celeste why is that I don't understand. " the he went against the wall and his knees where were to his chest and his arms on his knees and his hand hanging down and his head hanging low down and he just start mumbling theories why this is happening but after awhile his mind snapped he could in take it.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
When she woke up, Candy looked over at Zero and tilted her head. She went over to him and hugged his arm saying "What's wrong Mr. Zero?" She then looked at him hoping it wasn't happening again. Tears started to form in her eyes as she looked at him before she said "Is.....it something I did?" She then had a tear go down her cheek as she hoped it wasn't her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her through his helmet and he said "Why do you look like like my Celeste, why do you smell like her, and why why do why do you have her presence?" Then he looked up and tears came out from his helmet and he said "Why why why why?"
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
Candy got scared and backed up with tears in her eyes. "Not again......" was all she said before he ran into the living room and hid inside of a closet. She huddled inside of it shaking and crying silently. "Why does everyone go mad around me.....?" She said as she covered her head and started crying a little louder. Poor Candy, she had no idea why her powers cause everyone around her to go mad.She didn't know why it was happening to Zero. All she wanted was someone who wouldn't go mad from her powers. She then started looking around, trying to find something to end her suffering in this lifetime.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

Zero walked into the living room and pulled candy close and hugged her and said "please forgive me candy it's just alot of memories are flooding back that it's just that you look like her I am sorry please forgive me." He continued to hug her
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image
Candy hugged Zero, sniffling as she gripped his shirt. She didn't say anything but she buried her face in his chest before she said "I thought my powers were making you crazy......" She said with her face buried in Zero's chest. She stayed close to him not wanting him to leave her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image

Zero held her and said "No its not you its me." he continued to cry
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
Once she calmed down, Candy, not knowing she was Zero's long lost daughter, looked up at him feeling he was familiar to her. She hugged him saying "I'm sorry for worrying you Mr. Zero.......Please don't cry anymore......" as she looked up at him before she kissed his cheek.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:31 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I will redeem myself by protecting you candy." He picked her up and went back to the bedroom and laid her down on his bed and he about to go back to the floor when he said "my Celeste was pregnant with my child but she died and my child was lost then after so many years I meet you candy and you look like her. I can you might be my child but I don't know. G'night candy." He laid down
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
Candy smiled as he laid her down on the bed. She got up during the night again, and snuggled up to Zero, having had the same dream as last night. After she fell asleep again she said "Daddy......." as she slept snuggled against Zero. Poor thing was so scared of being alone that it was only natural that she would turn to zero for help.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image

Zero laid asleep and said "candy my long lost daughter." The next morning zero got up and cooked breakfast.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
Candy woke up to the smell of food. She stretched as she went to Zero and hugged his leg with a sleepy smile on her little face. "Morning Mr. Zero...." She said sleepily as she hugged him. Candy was still half asleep and it was really cute.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash