Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[O/DRP] The table on the grounds (OPEN TO ALL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 pm
teaching woes

It didn't matter at all who was being addressed - Maysy's understanding of tea party etiquette involved a lot of very tangled conversations.

"Really, it's ridiculous to resolve riddles are reasonably refused residence in any room." The teacup, now empty, was being used in place of a wildly gesticulating hand, until it served the purpose of catching the cake knocked in her direction.

"Thanks, tree-cle!" she chirped, stuffing the tea cake into her mouth. Then nearly choking on it, because swallowing while upside down was somewhat difficult.

With a cough and a splutter, crumbs all around her mouth, she whined out in miserable betrayal.

"Graveeetyyy, great gourdness whyyyy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 pm
troublemakers

"A lady never reveals her secrets." She said sweetly, smiling all the way. "In public." She added, after leaning in closer to grab a scone of her own. "I'm still certain that hiccup thing was your work. I remember hearing several dares between you and your friends." Or was it just his friends? She couldn't remember.

kuuropii

Enoh Love
Crew

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:49 pm
some help needed

"You have my curiosity," Red replied. "You have the use of my gym, however I do believe I will be in attendance to observe unless something else arises."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:56 pm
teaching woes

Winter gave Holly a thin, almost pitying smile.

"Miss Hollandaise, when one is faced with a varying bunch of little creatures, all of them coming into their powers, it is important for us to keep on top of them all. Our methods may seem unorthodox, but they are typically effective. We're here to prepare you for the real world, and the horrors of life and unlife, at any cost. It was the way we were taught, and the way our predecessors were taught; there is a very good reason as to why we are the best Academy in Halloween." She let her gaze drift to the periscoping tail, lingering for a moment before returning. "As well, it would be irresponsible of us to let students loose on one another outside of spars. We have better control of the ultimate outcome when mini pets and other large creatures are involved."

As their resident opossum-jabberwocky began to choke, the large shadow of a butler skulked over, twisting shadowy claws under her arms to pull her up into a sitting position, so she could swallow properly.

"Miss," Winter called, sweetly. "If you would like to momentarily join us, please sit properly." Then, after a glance to Holly. "That goes for you as well."

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:06 pm
some help needed

"I would appreciate your presence." Winter smiled brightly, pleased to have use of the gym and everything else. "We could even collaborate?"

Marushii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:12 pm
some help needed

Professor Red gave a wide, fanged grin. "If you think my knowledge would be helpful, then I would be more than happy to lend my assistance. Perhaps we should make more plans... elsewhere?" The teacher gestured with a not-so-subtle talon towards the students lingering nearby. "Let's not spoil any surprises for them."

Enoh Love

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 am
some help needed

"Of course, I had no intention of talking details in front of the littles." Winter continued to smile, her thin tail curling around her ankle. "You name the time and place, and we will plan."

marushii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces