Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Reigniting ( Uru & Andrew ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PhiferWolf rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:11 pm
"My FEAR takes the form of a blue fire because it is what my family is known for. One seeks comfort in fire. That is what I am able to bring. But just as much, I could numb you to everything - into nothing."

Uru came up to Andrew, drawing a fist back before throwing his full weight into a right hook. The intimidating went a lot better than he had thought. It was mostly to discourage him from using his flames to overpower his own, but it would appear that this demon's fear was his own FEAR. Naturally, a flame demon was afraid of becoming cold.

Uru wouldn't do that to the boil.

"It's the Cocytus' job to guide those 'til their end. We can't make them forget, but we can at least make them feel at ease with it." The blue eyed demon shrugged nonchalantly, squatting down to the demon. The hit was pretty hard, perhaps it would be best if he stuck around to make sure Andrew was okay, though....

BATTLE INFO

Damage Done: 11
Damage Taken: 0
HP: 16/50

T1 (5d4 ) Siphon (The Chill) - Small blue smokey wisps from his fingers as he places it on target, sapping pain away from the individual.
T2 (3d4 ) Creeping Frost (Tainted Fang) - While distracting with attacks, a swipe of his palm creates a creeping frost on the contacted area.
T3 (9d4 ) Cocytus Fang (Battle Cry) - Aggressive kick-boxing maneuvers with signature cold-flames engulfing his feet and fists. Contact gives a cold-burning sensation.
phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:33 am
Sadly Andrew didn't have time to bail. Rather he was so freaked out he just tensed against the oncoming fist.

Any words said to him at the point were heard though a haze as he hit the ground, tail burning low. He took more than the boxer's 10 seconds to get up. But when he did wake it was with a start as he blinked around confused for a few moments. "Uru what did you hit me with?" Was it a truck? He rubbed his jaw and then felt around making sure he was still on fire. Ok flames in order. Check.

Broken bones... none. Jaw... probably bruised. He would live.

PhiferWolf

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:15 am
Giving the demon a perplexed look, he looked down at his curl fist, showing him, too. "Just my fist, Andrew. No FEAR. Did you... did I really get you that freaked out?" He gave a self-conscious chuckle. Had he hit him too hard? Was he enjoying his new found power over the demon that he just... let go? Or was it that Andrew was so consumed in fright that the hit felt like being hit by a tank.

Uru offered a hand toward the demon to lift him up. Perhaps sneak in a bit of his soothe ability to dissipate any pain or anxiety...

phantompanther13
Permission: Use soothe briefly if he helps Andrew up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:00 am
"You threatened to freeze my core." Andrew pushed himself up unsteadily, completely ignoring the hand. "I'm fine now." he rubbed at his jaw. Ok he was not fine, he wanted to go lay down for a while. Yeah that sounded like a good idea.

His head swam and he swayed just a bit. "You know what I think I'm good for the morning." he tried to brush it off. The threats didn't bother him as much now but the pounding headache that was starting to set in was another problem. Mental note to self, Uru hit hard. Mental note two, freezing up in the middle of a sparring match hurt.

PhiferWolf
permission denied! though he probably should have a hand to go lay down somewhere not the middle of the field. you can sneak it in then. XD I hope Uru isn't too sweaty.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:13 am
Theoretically, it is possible to do that. But the amount of effort he'd have to put in to combat the extremely high levels of heat this one gave off... would likely take more than a few minutes to do. But Andrew hadn't known that. Apparently, the idea of it freaked the flame demon out. Fair enough, he wasn't exactly keen being burned alive. Burned flesh doesn't smell good. Like, at all. The flame demon rubbed his jaw, brushed off his offer of help to get up himself. Uru's eyes narrowed as he shook off the bit of residual ache of his recent blow.

Uru's hands shot up - not touching - to catch him if he swayed too much one way or the other. "Alright, that sounds good. You gave me a good run there. Might have to practice on being able to throw my FEAR like you do." He recalled how that attack was difficult to dodge and taking it full on - wasn't fun at all.

Uru was a big individual, not overly so that he lumbered, but he was a fit, proportionate boil. He does hit hard, but he also cared about creeple that he found himself acquainted with.

"You going to be okay?"

phantompanther13
You can end it however you like :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:43 pm
"Throwing it is easy. I'll show you later...." after bed. and sleep.

"I'm sure I'm fine." he wasn't fine this sucked. He waved a hand though clearly going to tough it out. Now that he was on his feet he could see again. And now that Andrew was up he was going back to bed. yep back to bed. "I'll see you later." why did he just leave the door open? Andrew didn't really mind that much... it was an accident. It was just a spar right? Uru was acting fine now. That was just intimidation right?

He couldn't really freeze Andrew's core that fast right? at least not before he burned him. His head was still foggy but Andrew managed to clear the worst of it. he turned and headed back home.

PhiferWolf
ok this is good enough.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff