Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Soul (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:26 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

"And it's something I hope to always give you." She said smiling as he held her. She laid her head on his chest not wanting to leave him for the rest of her life.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:07 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

"And it's something I hope to always give you." She said smiling as he held her. She laid her head on his chest not wanting to leave him for the rest of her life.

"I've been preparing for this. the day where we would be free. Hopefully soon, we'll free everyone from all of this."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:33 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled as she said "I hope so love. I know we both cannot stand to see the innocent be punished because of what they are." as she hugged him smiling for the first time in months. She loved Edward and said "How do we get started on your dream love? When people find out it was you who killed the king, they will surely come looking for both of us." She then looked at him with a worried look.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:19 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled as she said "I hope so love. I know we both cannot stand to see the innocent be punished because of what they are." as she hugged him smiling for the first time in months. She loved Edward and said "How do we get started on your dream love? When people find out it was you who killed the king, they will surely come looking for both of us." She then looked at him with a worried look.

"I understand this." he said giving her a look of assurance. "I will be ready to defend. even if it means my life."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:29 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

"Just be careful love." She said before she kissed him and hugged him happily as she wrapped her tail around him. Even though she was only half dragon, she was happy around Edward. She didn't care if he was a dragon, she just wanted him to be happy. She then looked up at him and said "How about I make us something to eat? I don't know about you, but I'm starving." SHe then smiled at him as she looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:37 am
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

"Just be careful love." She said before she kissed him and hugged him happily as she wrapped her tail around him. Even though she was only half dragon, she was happy around Edward. She didn't care if he was a dragon, she just wanted him to be happy. She then looked up at him and said "How about I make us something to eat? I don't know about you, but I'm starving." SHe then smiled at him as she looked into his eyes.

"that would be nice." he said to her smiling. he was hungry, and She was a good cook. He tried to act like he wasnt bothered by everything that was happening so She wouldnt worry about him too much, but this was the most nervous he has ever been  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:14 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled at him before saying "I'll make us something special." She then went to the kitchen knowing that Edward was nervous. She decided to make his favorite meal. She smiled as she cooked it before she brought it to the dining room before going to find Edward. Once she did she hugged him from behind and said "Dinner's ready love." as she hugged him happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:19 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled at him before saying "I'll make us something special." She then went to the kitchen knowing that Edward was nervous. She decided to make his favorite meal. She smiled as she cooked it before she brought it to the dining room before going to find Edward. Once she did she hugged him from behind and said "Dinner's ready love." as she hugged him happily.

"Thank you. anything you cook is magnificent." he said to her as he sat down and began to eat. He wasnt sure if he could tell her what he wanted to tell her. He knew what he had to say could change their lives forever  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:27 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

"Thank you. anything you cook is magnificent." he said to her as he sat down and began to eat. He wasnt sure if he could tell her what he wanted to tell her. He knew what he had to say could change their lives forever

"I'm glad you enjoy my cooking." She said sitting with him happily as she too started eating. She could tell something was bothering Edward. "You don't have to keep secrets from me love. You know me better than anyone else and you know that I don't want you to be unhappy. If you need to say something just tell me what it is if you want." She explained as she smiled at him as she moved herself next to him.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff