Submit

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:17 pm
"Well... I'm glad, i suppose. Next time i see him i need to return the favor, i'm sure my patron god will not mind." Rivera said nodding, the patron god of where she was was the moon god, he was known for his blessings. "Besides, it made me feel a little better, honestly..."

"Yeah, maybe he'll watch our next match?" Riven said, looking at her. She huffed.

"I hope not, i feel like a joke when i fight."Rivera muttered back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:38 pm
As Donat grew closer to the door the gem began to glow, changing its color the closer he got, finally becoming a dull blue color. He tapped it to the door, and it opened to reveal a small study area, but there was no one behind the desk. The Garvugian made his way to the comfortable chair on the other side of the desk and waited for his friend to arrive.

Nisfar's devious yellow eyes scanned the mess hall from his dark corner seat at the bar. His grey toned hands almost blended in with his black leather jacket as they dangled off the bar as he had his back to the bartender, and his bat laying on the bar from its sheath on his back. The half dark elf raised his right hand to run it through his slicked back white hair in a confident gesture. He had been here longer than over half the current competitors, but there was one in particular he was trying to eye. The current champion. Zellik would come to eat eventually, and it would be known if he were competing or not. Then he could begin his plan.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:04 pm
'I'm sure you will do fine,' Lyall said, trying to reassure Rivera from her doubts. 'Worry less about the match and your mind will ease. You seem enough of a capable fighter, and the two of you have an immense advantage.'

A moment after Donat had sat down, the door opened once more. What lay beyond it and the minotaur standing on the threshold was not the bustling, busy lobby the Garvugian had left, but instead a balcony overlooking a sun-filled arena and empty stands. Bruhoios waved dismissively at someone standing behind him as he closed the door behind him, a gem identical to the one Donat had used in his hand. 'My apologies,' Bruhoios rumbled, turning to eye the orange-clad man in the chair. 'There are renovations being made that require my supervision. There's quite a large event approaching.' Bruhoios smiled and gestured at a cabinet against one of the walls. 'May I offer some refreshments? I'm sure you've had quite a journey.'

Zellik sighed as he glanced into the mess hall, noting the full tables, boisterous laughter, and organized chaos in the room. Most of the time, he preferred to take his meals in his quarters. It was partly to avoid the press of the crowd, and mostly because he simply didn't like people. But he'd been prevented from doing so by the cleaning staff that day. The staff of the Colosseum in general were strict and efficient in their duties, and he suspected that it had to do with their considerable wages. And that left him to deal with the noise and the stares when he entered, although liberally directed scowls kept them at bay.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:42 pm
Rivera smiled. "Thanks Lyall, i'll come to you for advice before matches more often." she laughed, feeling her mood lighten some. "Well, i suppose i will let you get back to your duties. Don't want you getting in trouble for standing around and not working." She looked to see if anyone had wondered close while they chatted.

"Yeah, we like having you around after all." Riven said, tail wagging.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:36 pm
'I doubt Bruhoios would fire me for standing around. Other than Orik, I'm the best with the beasts so far,' said Lyall. Then he gave a short bow to Rivera, and one to Riven. 'I'm always open to listening, if you want advice.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:31 pm
Donat smiled. Good old Bruhoios, ever the diplomat. "I'm quite refreshed at the moment, thank you. Pardon the intrusion. If it would suit you better I could join you as you supervise." The Garvugian casually tossed the magical gem towards the Minotaur knowing the man would catch it with ease. "I have heard of the new event and it piqued my interest. I was hoping that I could spectate the event with yourself and Orik."

Nisfar spotted the Champion the moment he entered the room, as did many of the other gladiators. The tables were all full, save for his. Leaving Zellik with one option, to sit with a man he didn't find particularly amusing. It had taken quite a bit of maneuvering to make sure everything had been placed so specifically. The half dark elf raised a hand toward the already scowling fellow halfing. "Mighty Champion! There appears to be open seats right here for you!" A cruel smile sprawled across his face and filling his yellow eyes.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:09 pm
Rivera gave Lyall a warm smile. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind." She gave him a polite bow as well, she couldn't help but laugh and Riven took the opportunity to jump up and lick Lyall in the face as he bowed a second time. "I'll make sure to come by and talk to you sometime." She gave him a gave as she and Riven set off towards the noisy mess hall, it took her a few minutes to arrive there. As she did she peered in to see how crowed it was. It was often over stuffed with warriors of all kinds, a few she enjoyed, but she often tried to sit alone if she could, or with a less noisy crowd. She spotted the champion, Zellik, and several others she knew by name. "now where to sit..." she pondered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 pm
'Don't get into too much trouble.' Lyall said as he waved the pair off until they disappeared into the rest of the crowd. He wiped Riven's saliva off of his face with his arm and jogged off quickly in the opposite direction, much as Kris had done earlier. Duties had to be attended to, after all.

'Your intrusion is quite welcome,' said Bruhoios as he extended an enormous hand forward. The gem Donat had tossed landed gently beside its twin. 'It has been too long since we last spoke, through magical means or in person.' The robed minotaur gestured at the cabinet despite the polite rejection and from inside of the closed doors the sound of clinking came through muffled. As he sat down in one of the few other chairs in the study, only a little less comfortable than the one Donat had claimed, he continued, 'If it's not too tedious for your tastes, I would be more than glad to have you spectate as a guest of honour. And Orik, well--' Bruhoios paused as a pewter goblet and mug floated out of the cabinet, and he deposited the gems into the empty mug when it hovered by his elbow. '--He won't mind at all. I'll have to warn you that he might pester you with questions, however.' Bruhoios chuckled.

Zellik turned towards the voice and his eye landed on the man who had spoken. His tusked mouth twisted even more so as he strode over to the table in question, but he did not take the seat when he stopped before it. 'Oh?' He rumbled, staring down at the dark elf. 'How generous of you to have saved a seat for me out of every one in this entire hall.'  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm
Donat kept his smile as the the minotaur continued. "I'd expect nothing less from the dwarf." He watched the mage take the gems and deposit them into a mug casually. Magic had always been strong in him, and it grew stronger each time he had passed through. "It has been far too long. You know how the journeys go, help one place, fight a mad God, just the usual stuff. I tend to get caught up in protecting my sector. How have your studies been? Do you have any questions related to my specialties?" The Garvugian let himself lean back into the chair. "Are there any structures you're experiencing any difficulty in creating? I'd be glad to help in any way."

Nisfar's grin did not diminish as Zelik's scowl grew. "I'm a popular man, but not until the events start. That's when bets are made, and perhaps the less than favorable acts are hidden. Come now Zellik there's no where else for you to sit in this whole hall. Besides, I bet that your room cleaning seems rather untimely today." The Halfling motioned for a waiter and the man came to his bidding. "I'll be taking the smoked ham, and Zellik here will be joining me. Take his order as well." His yellow eyes turned to meet the Champion's as he slowly tried to draw the man to sitting at his table.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:42 pm
'My studies are going well. Thank you for asking. I'm finding less and less tomes to peruse the more that I learn, however. It's stunning how many theories coincide with one another. Eventually it becomes a contest of who believes they are more right than the other.' Bruhoios chuckled again, the sound rumbling up from deep within his chest. The pewter goblet settled into the palm of his hand and he raised it to his lips. 'I have been having a spot of trouble with one of the arenas...' He admitted, somewhat evasively. 'None of the magic users in my employ have been able to reinforce it properly. There's always been a...breach.'

'How brazen of you. I would almost say that you'd planned this with how informed you are...' Zellik grunted. He glared down at Nisfar and then the offered seat, supposedly given in an innocent gesture. Was this one here merely being presumptuous, kind, or did he have some ulterior motive? It sure seemed like the latter. But who would dare to risk the Champion's ire so easily? Zellik grunted a second time. If this one did have something in mind, well, he had better play his cards both properly and respectfully, the half-orc thought. 'Very well, I'll play your game. For now. Steak, rare, and water to drink.' The last part he directed at the standing waiter as he reluctantly took a seat, never letting his red eye leave the two yellow orbs.

NPC
Nearby Rivera, a spot had opened up at a table. A few of the ones witting at it waved to gain the woman's attention, seeing that she was in need of a place to sit.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:36 pm
Rivera waved back shyly at the group. It wasn't uncommon knowledge that she was a bit shy, when in truth she was very talkative, when she knew people. Her and Riven walked over to the table they had been beckoned to. "This seat taken?" She asked, knowing it wasn't, but it was nice to ask anyways.

Riven stayed close to Rivera, watching the new people that had called them over, he kept his tail low and ears perked up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:00 pm
Donat nodded in agreement. "Magical studies does tend to get philosophical the more you dive. No one is right and no one is wrong." As the minotaur brought the glass to his lips to hide his problems Donat's eyes lit up. "A breach you say? Well I shall make it nigh impenetrable.! Come come, you must show me."

"Come now Zellik, one can't win a game without a plan now right?" Nisfar showed his teeth at the man. It was natural and instinctual, like a wolf bearing it's fangs. "How has our champion been feeling? In good health I hope? No aches or sores bothering you?" He saw a girl and her familiar sit a table that had opened up after Zellik had taken his seat. She had been around a while, not as long as himself or Zellik, but she had fought some of the tougher one's in the arena. She was only a table away and within ear shot. Maybe he'd see how she was next. A man has to know how his prospects are before he bets.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:07 pm
Bruhoios raised his enormous, furry eyebrows at Donat's irrepressible enthusiasm as he sipped the dark wine. 'Already?' He chuckled. 'I would ask if you've rested since coming here, but I doubt that you have. Yet you're ready to assist me at a moment's notice.' Bruhoios drank deeply from his goblet again and shrugged. 'If you wish. But I insist that you eat something first. The work will be draining.'

'That's not exactly true. I think we both understand that.' Zellik furrowed his brows into a deeper scowl, if it had been possible. 'I'm well enough,' He replied, folding his arms over his chest. It wasn't a defensive gesture, although it might appear to be. He simply felt more comfortable that way. 'Although my wrist does twinge after the last match.' A grin replaced the scowl as he rolled his hand, feeling a deep ache wake and stretch.

NPC
'Got no ghosts here to take it, do we? A dwarf seated at the table sad and guffawed. The other two rolled their eyes. The woman of the pair, a human, shook her head shortly after. 'You might as well take it before it's taken, she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:08 pm
Rivera nodded. "Thanks." She said, before sitting down. She unclasped her cloak and let it lay on the back of her seat, so it couldn't be in her way of eating when a server had a chance to stop by, which she was sure they would shortly. They always came by a few minutes after someone sat usually. Riven lay his head in her lap and she pet him gently. Her wolf looked around to see who was close. Upon seeing the Champion a table or two away he laid his ears back and watched him closely. Zellik wasn't in the arena so they didn't need to try and avoid him, but he could still hurt someone. Not that they thought he would, after all he didn't seem to be in a fighting mood. for now anyways.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:06 pm
Donat shook his head at the man. "Rest and food is for after working. If your work is draining then the meal will taste all the better." The Garvugian stood from his chair and pushed it back into place behind him. Eager to follow the Co-Owner to the work.

Nisfar nodded as Zellik rolled his wrist. The Half-Elf stayed silent as the waiter brought their respective meals to them, and Nisfar grabbed his utensils to begin eating. "Good health then! Shall you be participating in the next games? The event truly sounds special. One perhaps worthy of the great champion title you hold." His yellow eyes lit up as he brought a piece of his ham to his mouth and began to chew.

Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff