Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:24 pm
It didn't take long before the class started. Putting another spookie into his mouth, AJ gave way to the giant spiders and walked leisurely towards the centre where the creeple gather. As a Second Year, he had already attended many different kinds of classes, sometimes they were in classrooms, sometimes it would be a field trip. Different teacher had their own style of teaching and he felt it interesting.

Even the teacher didn't show up yet, they already successfully piqued his interest. He used a short time to observe the spiders and made a conclusion they, at least at that moment, won't do any harm to them. He'd believed they were waiting for someone, the one who set up those arrow sign was his guess.

Following a little cry, he found a ghoul mildly shivering. He moved towards her with a gentle smile, "Hey, it's fine. They're not gonna hurt us. You can hide behind me if you are afraid. I'm AJ, and you?" The boil that approached had a faint sweet scent and a tail head that stared at her curiously.

Kaineferu
Hello~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:55 pm
"Vaudrey! I am delighted to—"

Rojo's jaw dropped in awe as the spiders began to arrive. He didn't even have to turn to see what the sphinx was alluding to; the arachnids were dropping in behind him as well. For a moment he imagined climbing onto one of their backs and being carried through the heavens on a wave of butt silk, rising higher and higher until he and his noble steed were a darkened silhouette against the moon...

...and then that dragon shrieked at him, and all of his dreams shattered into a million sharp-edged pieces.

"If I brought the spiders, I would be the first to take credit," he said, pointing at the accusing boils, one with each hand. "But they have obviously come just to see who is visiting! Hello, spiders!" he singsonged, turning his thrusting fingers into friendly waves.

"Watch. I will show you." Rojo crouched as low as he could, then sprung into the air, landing again as heavily as possible. "See? They do not mind the bouncing."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
o_o
Meegane
o_o
kuropeco
O_O

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:03 pm
Oh, hello there! "Mar! Marrrrr!" Wrex yelled delightfully, still hanging upside down on a branch. Watching her make progress up, he swung up and hopped onto the web proper next to Hoofy With The Treats, grinning away like there weren't menacing spiders watching them all around.

"Here!" He indicated a spot by them and then looked hopefully at the ghoul he had helped up. Perhaps more treats were in order? Unless one of them was keen on eating one of the spiders which, truth be told, sounded kinda fun. Wrex wasn't the least bit troubled by the fact that their teacher wasn't there yet.

phantompanther13

Kaineferu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:08 pm
Damaris didn't have much time to instantly take up the offer. A hasty dart to stand behind the boil was the best course of action she could have thought of at this point. Anything to be behind someone for more... Intimidating.

"A-ah, thank you. I-I'm Damaris... And are you sure?" Damaris hadn't really been that great around spiders. Never was good around them as a fawn. But... This boil was nice and let her hide behind him. Instant good-boil in her book.

And he smelled good and... Had... A head for a tail...

Damaris couldn't help staring. That was definitely not something she had seen before. But it seemed nicer than the spiders. She slowly rose her hand and waved at the tail.

It took her a moment for her head to perk up at the voice. Damaris was hopeful at recognizing the voice and smiled when she saw the boil.

"Wrex! Wrex! Are you okay?" She didn't think he could get up this high but, then again, there were many new things that she was experiencing today. She waved both of her heads with her cautious smile having grown to a toothy smile. Thank Jack there was someone she knew up here!

Oh? He wanted her over there? She looked up to the boil that had offered a spot behind him then back to Wrex. She didn't want to offend at all and Wrex was capable of protecting himself, she was sure of that.

Meegane

medigel

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:10 pm
It took a moment for Titus to realize someone was there. It took him a little longer still to realize that someone was actually speaking to him. Black and white eyes drifted to the ghoul before he looked around for the person she was addressing because surely it wasn't him.

"Uhhh," There was really no one else? Turning back to the ghoul in question Titus quirked a brow his lip drawing back in a half sneer. "You talking to me, Princess?" Because he obviously hadn't been paying attention and had no idea what she said.

iloveyouDIE
biggrin HI HI! And Titus is a goon I am sorry in advance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 pm
Aisha clearly didn't take anything from the boil's expression or tone. To be honest, she'd never been called Princess before and found it kind of funny. The ghoul's lips quirked and she shrugged, "Just saying I didn't wanna go on that thing but-"

Spiders pressed in suddenly from all sides and if they hadn't planned on climbing up to the web it didn't seem like they would have a choice.

"I think we have to." The zombie moved to scramble up a nearby tree. "You need a hand?"

inu-mitsu

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:43 pm
Taking in the spiders around them it seemed like being here was a pretty done deal just as the ghoul said. Though having wings did have its advantages, he could just bail if he needed to. Who needed an actual education. Not he!

"The nail may be in your coffin but I still have an escape route." His wings stretched as he spoke and he leaped lightly into the air and hovered in flight. "These aren't just for show, Screechheart." And would he offer a hand? No. He had come a ways as far as his personality was concerned but polite he was not. "You best hop to it, looks like you have a ways to go." And was he thinking about hovering there and taunting her along? Just maybe.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:59 pm
The nearest spider clicked loudly at Rojo; it seemed to mind a little.

smerdle

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:01 pm
Damien was swaying back and forth with the force of the web being bounced on. it was nauseating. "I don't think I want snacks anymore." he groaned out, and looking around at the others getting jolly being suspended in mid air. But it wasn't just them he noticed, green eyes peering at the ones that sat by the edges.

and oh, how the spidey hug senses were tingling.

The hound was not pleased by this, yelping and trying to twist away. "You dum-dums, look what you brought on us!" he barked, wishing he could scoot in a safer direction. He even had the gall to throw a piece of bacon at one skeleton in particular.

Smerdle
Demi sez you dum-dum!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:32 pm
"Spiders don't bother me just-" Aisha huffed a bit as she hauled herself onto a branch and moved across, "-not wanting to get my new shoes stuck in that web."

Spiders were everywhere, so they weren't too much of a bother. Maybe the 8ft one that she was sure was eyeing her shadily, but getting stuck to a spiderweb that big seemed like a real pain in the a**.

"I bet they get you." She smirked at the flying boil. "You're way too confident about getting away."

inu-mitsu

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:36 pm
The spider nearest to Titus and Aisha did seem rather distracted in what, to it, looked much like a fly waiting to be wrapped up.

iloveyouDIE
Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:02 pm
Jason had been halfway up a tree when the appearance of a spider on a nearby branch caught his attention and - holy s**t where did these all come from?!

When a few fell from the topmost branches to the ones nearest Jason, he shrieked (which sounded just like a ghoul would even if he wasn't trying at that particular point), and bolted up the rest of the tree as fast as he could. Which wasn't that fast.

Once at the edge of the web he only had to glance at the 12 foot spiders, then he yelped again and scrambled onto the web, lost his footing on the sticky thin threads and rolled towards the middle of the web in a jumbled mess where he collided into another student.

Hitsuzen
Guess who

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:27 pm
"Now that would be a tragedy. Wouldn't want to ruin the best part of all of this." Titus gestured vaguely in the ghoul's direction as he followed her in a lazy hover.

His brows rose curiously when she mentioned they would get him. "Get me?" Curiously he tilted his head to the side and saw that there was indeed a spider eyeing him like he was some form of high entertainment. Or dinner. "Don't you even think about it eight eyes." He pointed sternly at the spider as if he was scolding a dog, though whether it would do any good was hard to say. It was essentially a bug.

iloveyouDIE

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:36 pm
Bug or not, it seemed to respond quite similarly to a dog, in that Titus' attention made it freeze, and then wiggle that giant bulbous rear with quivering delight. Acting like a dog did not mean it looked like one, however - the sight of it delighted spider was just as horrific as the sight of a hungry one.

It began to edge closer to Titus and the students, unlike the rest of its companions.

Inu-Mitsu

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:47 pm
Puella [spider tw lol] had gotten a little, well, lost. So she'd been a little suspicious of those arrows, okay? But it was obvious what they were supposed to do once the spiderweb came into view, and when it did, a grin spread quickly across her features. Yes - now this was something she'd be good at! The spider ghoul pulled her skirts up around her waist and scrambled up as quickly as she could. "Hi everybody!" she called, cheerful as can be. "This...is the defense class, right?" She sure didn't see a professor.

She was easily distracted by the sight of the spiders, though. "Oh, oh, oh!" she said, bouncing across the web to see whether she might be able to greet one. "Um." Or talk to one? They were all quite a bit bigger than even her natural form, though, and Puella had to admit it was a little unnerving. But...familiar. She remembered seeing the fishing spiders back at Miasma Village - those had been quite similar, hadn't they?

Thus chuffed, she began climbing as close as she could get to one of the spiders.

--

Raisuke, on the other hand, was not at all late. He was simply hanging back. He didn't seem like he wanted much to be here, but, well, he was here all the same, wasn't he?

Ugh. Defense had sounded so interesting, and then it'd turned out to be a test of acrobatics?

Wait, no. Those were spiders descending on them. Of course they were; it was a spider web. And everyone else was already on the thing. Well, fine. He grabbed a tree and started climbing, but it was a slow effort. Hey, horse-shaped things weren't supposed to get this high!

Quote:
ahh anyone can interact with either of them? > A <

Nio Love

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out