Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scent Of A Woman (TG/Mellow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:13 pm
Meegane

TG cringed at the idea of such rural living and meager wealth. "Sounds awful. You do t even have family connections dipping into anyhow prestigious? No distant Uncle of great note or cousin twice removed with notoriety?"

He had hoped he would find someone with more status, but she had looks and he knew plenty of demons who went far with just that. "You can make a name for yourself quickly, I'm sure."

He leaned his back against her side, trying to get as close as allowed before he moved over and sat down in her lap.

Now this was better.

"So a mixed school? Did you attend any demon-only events? Dances? Brunches? Gazebo christening?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 pm
TG's questions sounded weird but Mellow asked them anyway, "Not at all, I've heard from father than mother seemed to be from royal family, but I grew up in the town anyway. It didn't bother me much." He guessed if not his mother and the females, his life would be so much better.

"I hope so, when I get stronger and grow bigger. Not now though, I'm still growing." He smiled at the encouraging words. The weight on his laps made him to contemplate in silence again, it was a bad habit since he was young. His mother who was a dictator, disliked Mellow go against her will, thus the boil had developing a habit of putting what he thought in his mind and gradually lost the ability to talk while he was musing.

Mellow wondered if it's normal for the fire imp to sit on creeple's laps, like a kid sitting on their parents'. It wasn't uncomfortable and TG wasn't heavy enough to be a burden. "Not really. Our school just had creeple from our clan, we don't have something called demon-only, but we have what normal schools would have, in smaller scale."

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Meegane

He half-closed his eyes, warm and at ease and enjoying the rich smells of a ghoul that wasn't out to punt him like a ball.

"Sounds dull. You should have transferred. You should go with me to a real demon event. Prepare you for the real world of sharp wit and teeth. You're not prepared to the real world, toots. It's big and full of demons who would kill for a pretty pet like you. Gotta wise up and that education you don't here at Amityville."

He leaned back, mindful to not let his sharp horns poke her as he moved his head. "I can teach you all KINDS of things."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:11 pm
Mellow nodded at his comment, his life was really dull and he would have not minding that if not all the torments. "I won't be here if not I want to get rid of my mother. I don't like big events with all the ghouls around, they would make me recall all the awful memories. If I really have to go, I would have someone be my company." Like Torsten. Meeting with other demons didn't sound bad, considered he only had - Mellow counted - three boil friends.

In the last big event, he could enjoy some lovely quiet time with Torsten. They played some games and took a picture together, it wasn't horrible at all. Yet, the event before that, he was put up for auction and his winner hung out with a ghoul all the time. He felt weird and uneasy, especially when they wore attires with so few fabrics.

"That would be kind of you."

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:21 am
Meegane

TG wasn't at all sure what Merry meant by awful girls and looked at her trying to figure it out. "You must not be snappy enough to retort with class. Ghouls have teeth. You gotta n** back."

He thought of Merry's mom and grinned. "Have pics of your mom?"

"I can take you plenty of places. You can't be really prepared for the real world if you can't handle the rough twist and turns of high class society, my little Venus Fly trap."

He turned to look up at her. "What do people like you even do for fun?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:32 am
"You seem like ghouls, don't you?" There was a cool glance towards TG. "I never understand them, they treat me like their plaything. I'm peaceful and I don't enjoy fights. Yet, the more I step back, the more they move forward." The equine looked down and even his ears drooped slightly and he sighed. "I don't bite back but it makes them thinking it's okay to do whatever they want on me." The end of his words, it was dripped in pain.

"To be honest, I'm not good at that, maybe you can help me?" A tour led by a friend didn't sound bad, besides, the imp can protect him in cases of dangers. However, he grimaced at the odd address and doubted if they were really compliments. "Your fathers taught you those compliments?" Seriously, Venus Fly trap?!

The lemon eyes rose in temperature to a warmer yellow, "I dunno what others do for fun, but I like reading. There was a bookstore-library mix in the town where I lived, I used to kill my time there, reading about different creatures and myths." A faint smile serenely formed. "I also like dashing across large plains and swimming." He closed his eyes, "It feels great when the winds swept over your skin."

Mellow had his lips pressed thin when TG asked for a picture of his mother. "I dislike that woman, but father insisted I've to carry the family photo with me," he paused all sudden, "so yup, I do." He picked out something holding a picture of a little ghoul dressed like a princess, hugged by a beautiful woman with black pointy ears and a man with soft green ears just like Mellow's. "That's my mother," the boil pointed to the woman dressed sexily with a seducing smile, "And that's my father." He softened the stiffness in his voice, gave some times for TG to view clearly before he put it back.

"How about you? Do you have another pic of your family?"

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:46 am
Meegane

"Don't back off with anything else or they will pounce. Have some pride and people will pay attention to your authority regardless of background or appearance. A man is only small as he appears." TG said as he pointed a claw and closed his eyes, reciting one of the many lines from his fathers.

"Those ghouls great you like dirt because they know they can and can get away with it. You need to show em they can't without getting pushed back. You really haven't been around demons I you don't know how to get your way without violence. You don't see demons starting physical fights. It's all in te phrasing and the way you work it."

He shifted to look up into the picture and gave a longwhistle at seeing Mellow's mother. "She's a looker. Seems she dolled you up a lot." Mellow was dressed in frills and ruffles as all demon girls were prone to be when raised by actually attentive parents.

He leaned back as the picture was taken and TG worked on his phone to bring up pictures of his dads. "We have hot pools where I live and lava spas. I can swim but it's more for soaking and relaxing. I don't run obviously." His legs were too short and he wasn't the over-exerting type.

"Here it is." He showed his phone to Mellow. It was a clearly staged image of a grinning imp with a fat cigar between his teeth at his desk. Like TG, he was a deep red and bald with wings behind him to match his size. The imp was reclined in a large, leather black seat, volcanos erupting in the window behind him.

TG flicked his finger to slide to the next image. This again was a creature behind a desk, his skin a deep blue, ears long and hair white, with pale eyes over thin glasses. Compared to te rounder imp from before, try dark faerie was slender and somber, serious as he sat at his desk with dead trees in the background past the windows. Large, translucent orange wings glimmered behind him.

Neither picture showed TG.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:17 am
"A man is only small as he appears......that's meaningful." Mellow mused, "It's intimidating when I was encircled by them though, why ghouls are generally that tall? And I......" He looked at himself and got upset.

The boil gave TG full attention as he taught him how to deal with the ghouls, "I know what you mean, but no one had taught me that in the past. My father is a peaceful receptive man, he never argue with anyone." The pony seemed to be very proud of his father. "Do you think I can learn that?"

Looker? He shrugged noncommittally. "Maybe, that's one of her few merits." Grimacing, he squirmed uncomfortably. "Those stupid dresses are annoying, and many accessories, I prefer what I'm wearing now." Flatly gave his comment, the boil frowned at the imagination of him in those frilly princess dresses in his mind. Garter, headpiece, glove, petticoat...jack, he is not a doll.

"That.....sounds special." Lava spa? He guessed only fire creatures would endure the heat but not getting burn. "Yup relaxing, I tense up easily so running and swimming are my recipe to alleviate my pile-up pressure. It doesn't need to be running, I'm an equine so I love that naturally." Mellow added, he was uncertain if TG minded his short legs. Though he understood that hard feeling, he believed he was a late bloomer.

He gazed at the pictures on TG's phone calmly, an older imp and a dark faerie. The first question was they didn't live together and the second was they didn't take a photo together. Mellow knew besides the traditional way, two creeple can have a scareling by using pumpkin. Yet, his mouth was faster than his mind. "They don't live together?"

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:30 am
Meegane

"Wear what impresses and sends the message you want." He looked over at Mellow, looking her up and down. "You could afford to wear less unless you get cold like me. You're body is lost in all that." He pointed out, rather seeing her in something skimpier. "I know a great seamstress that could work wonders in you."

"And yeah, I can teach you a lot. Stick with me and I'll show you how to handle demons and ghouls."

He flicked through pictures in his phone before putting it away. Shortly after, he cackled at Mellow's question. "Jack no. They are rival businessmen. Aside from social events and fundraisers, they aren't caught dead near each other. my dads regularly hope the other disintegrates."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:23 am
"My body is nothing special." He didn't get what TG mean or he never do. "I feel more comfortable and easy when I wear layers of clothes that cover most of my skin. It's much better now, I used to wear a half-length long cape." He paused, didn't he already show he disliked females? "I don't have much money for tailor-made clothes, my mother sends money whenever she likes." Talking about his own mother seemed to be the least thing he enjoyed, the boil gave out a long sigh.

Does it mean he regard him as a friend already? The little thought had scantily delighted the demon, his tail swayed in the least movement.

"What's so funny?" Mellow asked before TG explained but it just ended up confused him more. "Then why they had you together?" What he didn't comprehend was why two rivals would have a pumpkin together, his parents had him because of love, and some creeple had pumpkins because they were very close.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:40 am
Meegane

He went quiet as he looked up at her, eyes narrow as he stared at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 am
It was all of a sudden, and Mellow had no idea which TG referred to. After a while of contemplation, he guessed it was for the latter. "I mean the reason two rivals have a pumpkin together, is it a demon 's practice?" His eyes were as calm as the ocean, without any mocking or negative meaning, just pure curiosity and confusion.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:00 am
Meegane

His relaxed demeanor had vanished since the question was brought up, and he crossed his arms defensively as he shrugged. "Demons have scarlings for all sorts of reasons. Heirs. Humor. Tricks. Maybe a meal if they are into that."

"My fathers are very serious how they use their Fear." And that's where he left that. In truth, it was none of Mellow's business to know that his fathers created him with curiosity and over a idle bet that became a business deal between them. There had been far more care and attention placed in the paperwork and contract before TG's creation than that of his overall upbringing.

He was more of a peatry dish that both of his fathers were curious would be created from their occassion interactions. If the cost outweighed the production cost, then the process and creation was a worthy venture. If it failed expectations and set standards, the dish would be tossed and the whole thing written off as a unwise business venture.

He didn't want to be tossed.

Upset, he climbed out of Mellow's lap and picked up his magazine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 am
He took note of the change of attitude but he nodded instead. "That's something new." Mellow wasn't not realizing TG did not reply to the point but he didn't follow up. He looked at the imp left his laps, "I'm sorry, if you don't wanna talk about it, then we can stop here." With the apology and the fact that he wanted to initiate a new topic, he look at the magazine the imp was holding.

So it really belonged to him. The magazine with scantily-clad female....jack, he can't even - it was too much of a shock. Ghouls in lingerie wasn't his first time to see, in his town, the females were too open that they would set him up and locked him into the changing room so they could enjoy his dumbfounded and embarrassed expressions.

"You......like reading that?" He stuttered and felt his face boiling.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:56 am
Meegane

"It's fine. My tail is just cramping." He lied back to her, not wanting to tell her that it bothered him and letting a fellow demon have any dort to use against him to upset him. It wasn't something he wanted brought up over and over when he wasn't even sure if the answer.

Her question had him turning and looking at the magazine. Other boils might have hidden the magazine, but TG was not embarrassed about his appreciation of the female form.

"You don't really READ these magazines." He was sure she was intimidated by a fuller, more mature female figure.

Moving over, he looked over at her. "What can I say? I appreciate the beauty of the world and ghouls have a lot, eh precious?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff