Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sand Shenanigans (Sid x Amy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:57 pm
The Purple Lagoon? Sounded fancy. Well, budget fancy for what she spoke of it. At least it didn't sound like it would break the bank. "Alright, lets go." He was pretty much dry by now so rolling into the place for a bite to eat while sopping wet wouldn't be a problem.

"What kind of things do they have?" Sidron had never been. It was, anyway, his first time at this beach. And he had really only come to scope it out for the most part. But exploring a bit more in depth would help out greatly.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:24 pm
She smiled and cheerfully lead the way, tapping her chin. "Well they have burgers, soups, seafood, salads, and all kinds of sodas.They just recently started selling someting called Italian soda. Its really good~" She was really looking forward to eating, growing even more excited at the thought of a booberry italian soda.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:56 pm
He was intrigued to say the least. "Sounds like they have just about everything, hm?" That was good. Sidron enjoyed variety, especially when it came to foods.

"Italian soda? What makes it Italian?" Not that he knew what Italian was or meant. The boil placed his hands behind his head as he walked, elbows up as he laced his clawed fingers. Tail moving back and forth as he walked. There weren't a lot of people out and about today so it wasn't too crowded but he would still have to be careful not to knock anything over.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:19 pm
"Pretty much! Its the perfect eatery to hand out at. Have you ever tried a shake before? And an Italian soda is literally flavoured soda with sweet crème added into it. They say its something the human enjoy quite a bit and I don't blame them. Its super sweet and delicious..." Her vines wrapped themselves around her waist acting very much like a belt. She saw the sign and she could just taste the good food! "What is your favourite thing to eat?"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:35 pm
"Can't say that I have." The place didn't seem very far which was nice. Sidron didn't really feel like walking forever to get there. If they were good maybe he'd order some stuff for the beach party. "But...isn't soda already flavored? Why would you want to double flavor it?" The concept kind of baffled him.

The answer to her next question was pretty easy. "Meat really. Never been too into sweets I have to admit. When I was little my grandmother would sneak me treats but as I've gotten older everything desert or similar just seems too sweet for me now."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:22 pm
The eatery was right in front of them, Amy opening the door, holding it open for Sid to grab onto. "Its not really double flavored so much as the cream enhances the flavor. Instead of ordering one yourself, I could just let you take a small sip of mine before I drink it?" She wasnt paranoid about germs or crowties as most children would say in Halloween. She didn't know if he would even be comfortable with the offer now that she thought about it. She would find out soon enough.

"Oh! They serve the best steaks here as well! I prefer mine to be as rare as I can get it..." She blushed alittle since she thought that made her seem more savage than she really was. It was the carnivore in her and she couldnt help it.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:22 pm
Taking the door, he held it until she went inside. Following right behind her. "Hm, ok. I'm not seriously against trying new things. But I get my own straw." Sidron wasn't too keen about sharing a straw.

He could have teased about the raw steak but that conversation was clearly over. And there was only so long the whole thing about it would really be amusing. "Steak sounds nice. I prefer the same. Though a little warm and pink in the center."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:33 pm
"Yeah sure~"

She figured he would want his own straw anyway. Now all she had to do was decide on what flavor she wanted to get that they would both enjoy. The thought of steak made her stomach grumble so she decided thats what she would order instead of the salad she was originally going to get. "Yes, that sounds delicious....Im thinking about getting that with a salad." She looked over at their choice of seating. "Did you want a table, a booth, or we could eat outside as well~" She was cook with either since all she wanted to do was eat. "If we eat outside then we pay first before going out."

Not that it was obvious or anything...

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 pm
Sidron was going to say something about how eating a salad sounded kind of like cannibalism but he stopped himself short from making that comment. It was pretty much moot after what he had learned.

"Outside would be fine. Its a bit stuffy inside." A cramped. Don't forget cramped.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:50 pm
"Okay outside it is~" She walked up and placed her order, paying and waiting for him to do the same before heading out. This was rather nice, haning out with some one shes met before. Oh! She forgot to stop by Sid's room...She'll just pull up her story on her eyephone and show him the details to look over! Ah the beauty of technology~

"Where would you like to sit outside?"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:57 pm
He did the same. Heading towards the patio area and holding the door for her to step outside. It was a really nice day honestly and no point in wasting it by sitting inside with all the noise when they could be outside enjoying the sun and fresh air.

"How about over there?" His chin jerked in the direction of a table with an umbrella tucked away in a corner near the little fence that encompassed the patio. "It seems to have a nice view of the water from here."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:05 pm
She turned to look in the direction he was currently looking to see the desired area he wanted to sit at. She wanted a bit more sun, but they could always just take down the umbrella. "Sure! Why the corner though?Fraid some one will reconize you?" Amy didnt mind corners, but there were plenty of other tables to sit at. Her mind started drifting since the thought of a table in the more secluded corner could mean other things if this was a fanfiction..."O-Omai...." She shook her head and let out a nervous laugh before walking over and grabbing a seat. "Head out of the gutter amy..." She would probably write fanfiction about this later and spice it up a bit.

Sid would never be allowed to edit that one....

"Oh would you like to look over one of my stories for practice?"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:18 pm
He gave a shrug. "No reason. Unless you wanted to sit somewhere else. That would be fine by me." She seemed to look a bit spacey for a second. The boil had to wonder just what was going through her head at the time. And that random 'oh my' she just blurted out. Then something about gutters....

"Sure. It'll give me something to do while we wait for our food."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 pm
"Alright, lemme see if I can pull it up real quick. Dont be afraid to hold back either...This one miiight be a bit smutty but thats only because Im trying to expand my smutt writting skills so its not so obvious that Im new and inexperienced. I hate it when I get reviews about improving my skill when I dont know how...Its rather frustrating." She finally pulled up the app on the phone, logged in, and handed it over to him. "Its the story that has "New" by it. Its about a girl meeting her opposite in every way, but they some how manage to form a relationship of sorts. I just started writting it....This morning actually."

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:43 pm
"That doesn't sound like any serious constructive criticism. If you are going to review something you should at least leave some helpful tips." He took a seat at the table before taking the skelephone and leaning back into his seat to read. Eyes skimming over the words that were scrawling across the screen.

Silent for a moment as he read.

When he reached the end of the story he handed her back the phone. "Well, that was certainly smutty. But pretty good for something you just wrote this morning off the top of your head. I'm curious to see how their relationship evolves from this since it seemed like they were pretty much on each other from almost the second they met. Did you have inspiration or was it just a random story?"

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces