Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This Is My Hoard (Malik/Magda) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:13 pm
"No, no I'm fine. I promise. No harm done," Malik waved his hands, sitting up once she was off of him. He wondered if the mind merging had worked in some way for her. He didn't feel any different other than a bit flustered at the contact. Maybe that was what was supposed to happen. Their mind merge was just too much to handle. Maybe it was just too colorful of a merge.

He rolled onto his stomach then, staring at the ghoul before him and smiling. This really was a lot of fun and he was glad he had gotten up the courage to ask her to come. They'd made so much progress and were doing great things now!

"Thank you for being willing to do this with me," he muttered, blushing yet again. Magda did seem to have that effect on him.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:02 pm
They laid across from one another, spilling over with smiles and blushes and laughter, and Magda wondered why it had taken her so long to come to Amity. If she'd known this was what waited for her, she would have come years ago with her brother. She couldn't imagine a better way to spend her time.

"That's silly. You're the one willing to do this with me. You shared all of your books with me. You invited me over. You did this, Malik. I'm the lucky one."

She tapped the paper with one claw. "I think the main characters are definitely trying to get some kind of great treasure. Money, just like you said."

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:24 pm
"Hm, but is money the best thing to get? Or maybe....maybe that's what they start out wanting? To be rich and famous and all those things, but by the end of it they want something completely different?" he tried to explain, doodling little pictures of ships and treasures and everything in between.

"That would just be something," he continued, glancing up to see if what he had said had her approval. He wanted to make sure they were on the same page through all of this, and hoped his ideas were things eh'd want to do. She said she was the lucky one, but he really had to disagree with it. He felt that he was far more lucky to have her friendship. She could have ignored him their first encounter, but instead she had allowed him to be her partner. It was because of her they were here together now. He'd originally came to Amity to get away from his parents and do his own thing. He hadn't thought too much about making friends or anything else other than studying and passing his classes. Now that he was actually here though he couldn't imagine going back home.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:26 am
"Oh, a transformation of self." She murmured with a quiet, awed voice. "How profound. Do they find themselves along the way? Perhaps it ends up not so much being about what they really want, but who they really are. This story is getting so deep." She ducked her head behind her hands, and stared up at him from over the crest of her fingers. "Perhaps we should have ourselves some thinks for later and not just now. It feels like this will be something far more important than just the fun and exciting adventure it was originally planning to be."

She stretched her arms out in front of her, and then rested them firmly on his head. "You have a wonderful imagination, Malik." She told him, rubbing his head with her fingers. "I look forward to seeing all of what's inside."

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:17 pm
"Yes, yes you are definitely right of course. Planning it all now will rush things too much. We need to take our time. Make this so wonderful it'll shock everyone!" Malik nodded, surprised when Magda started rubbing his head. Was she trying to reach his brain? He wasn't sure, but if she thought it helped then he could return the favor!

"I think your imagination is just as wonderful. You are from Wonderland, so it must be the most wondrous thing. I am excited for all of this." He smiled, bumping her forehead against hers for a moment. "With our brain power anything is possible."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:41 pm
Magda's hands fell away when his forehead bumped against hers, and she smiled in a way that she didn't quite understand, with a gentle quirk of her lips that pursed with unfamiliar shyness. She let the newness sit in her thoughts for a moment, her gaze unfocused as she considered how exciting new things felt, before a giggle escaped her lips and she pushed herself back up to sit normally.

"It's quite late, I must admit. As much fun as it would be to stay here all the night and think thoughts with you, I should return to my dorm. I'm sure we would get in loads of tedious trouble if we fall asleep in class in the morning. Don't you think?"

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 pm
Malik hadn't even considered the time! Oh he was very rude and was sure his partner had plenty of things to do. Yes, she was absolutely right. They couldn't miss class and get into trouble. He would never forgive himself if he got them into big trouble in class.

"I'm sorry I didn't even think of how late it was I was just so excited for this story and hanging out with you please forgive me," he rushed out, flailing a bit. "Yes, sleep you must do. Rest the magnificent brain of yours for more adventures another day," he continued, helping her to her feet.

"We shall hang out again another today, perhaps?" He was hopeful that she had enjoyed their time together, but always worried despite trying his best not to.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:57 pm
"I can't forgive you, because you haven't done anything wrong. I stayed because I wanted to!" She said this even as she walked over and began to climb out of his window, since that was how she'd entered, and it only made sense that it was where she would exit.

"Malik," She warned, pausing on the windowsill. "You compliment me too much. You'll give me such a big head with all of your nice words. And then I will float away." She looked up at the night sky, and wondered just how far an inflated head would take her before she popped.

"You know something?" She murmured, turning her head back down to give him a charmed look. "You're beginning to talk like you belong in Wonderland. It's very comforting. Maysy would love you, too."

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:05 pm
"I-it's your influence. It's good," he chuckled, blushing and scratching the back of his neck at her compliments. "Now you will be the one giving me a big head." He panicked as she began to climb out the window again, but kept it to himself since she had made it safely there before.

"Even if Maysy doesn't like me, that's okay. As long as you like me I will be perfectly fine," Malik replied, waving at her as she prepared to leave. She was the best partner and mattered most at the moment.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:10 pm
She paused, her brow furrowing with concern at his words. "But Maysy must like you. She must. Not too much, mind. Just enough." It was a strange, conflicting feeling - she needed her sister to like her new best friend, but she also needed her sister to like him less than she did.. because Malik was her partpartner, and she'd never had anything quite so hers before.

But she did not fret long. Maysy and her differed on so many other things - she doubted she would really have to worry about her sister wanting her partpartner as her own.

Still.

"I do like you." She promised the boil, leaning her head against the frame. "Either way. But I truly think my sister will like you, too. Just not as much as I do." Her grin returned, at full power. "No one will manage that!"

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:19 pm
Oh good. He had nothing to worry about then. As long as no one caught her attention Magda would be his first partner and they could continue to have adventures and fun times together. Things would be safe for now.

"I am glad to hear it. I do not wish to dual anyone for your honor. It would end badly." For him at least. But he would do it. Now that he knew Magda liked him, even if it wasn't like like, he would stick by her and be as loyal as he could be. For first partner of course.

Nio Love
short af reply I'm sorry

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas