Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Cherie's December 2015 Customs - Over! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:37 pm
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Kaliskanny || Kelpi-Kalona ||
Quote:
Edit Category: - unedited
Soquili Species: - Kelpi-kalona
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own based on World of Warcraft

WIP Needed? please and thank you. please do not livestream

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: colored up like an Irish pike (see references below). Scars and blood splattering - cc
Face: Blood red eyes, black sclera (the white part of the eyes), eyebrows are cc, inner ear is cc, expression is the kalona angry face, roman nose if possible, scars and blood splattering - cc
Mane: Eel head fin, see references on colors
Tail: Eel kelpi tail, see reference images for colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks. Hooves can be black or cc on the color. Bloodstained up the legs.
Reference Image(s):
Irish Pike
Mmmoth Pike, mostly the bloody fins

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona horns, cc whatever looks best. No ram horns.
Wings: kalona wing style 4, ragged
Fins: Eel tail, spiny dorsal, spiny leg fins + eel leg fins (if possible), Spiny or Fierce ear fins (CC, which looks better), Eel headfin
Scales: n/a (no kelpi scales)
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:
Kelpi: Eel tail, spiny dorsal, spiny leg fins + eel leg fins (if possible), Spiny or Fierce ear fins (CC, which looks better), Eel headfin
Kalona: Kalona angry face, wingstlye 4 in ragged, CC the horns (except ram horns)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: lucky paw (bloody if possible), bandages (bloody if possible), shark tooth earring, sharktooth anklet/bracelet, shark tooth beach nath (ear to nose piercing) - cc colors
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bloodpike
Owner: kaliskanny
Breed: Swamp Dweller
Temper: menacing
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Swamp
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:10 pm
Super Rare!

Entry Line: Amirynth || 'Suti/gryph cross
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Suti/gryph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Sure!

Body: Mostly purples, with some blues thrown in. Use the animal forms below for inspiration. I'd like some kind of mottled markings and some gradient shifts across her body with glowing markings over the top.
Face: Glowing gold with little to no pupil showing, beaked nose with a slightly darker tip.
Mane: Regular 'gryph feather mane with the wild main under it - blues and purples, maybe darker than the body, maybe with glowing tips?
Tail: Peacock style feathers - Match the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular front claws with the feathered foot-locks in the back.
Reference Image(s): [feather inspiration] [glowing markings] [purple or white version] [blue or purple version] [purple version] [purple version] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Branched horns in golds
Wings: The down 'suti wings (Frilled wings)
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace with 3 gems hanging from it (You could use the gem from feather cloak) Can the clamshells be coloured to look like gems? Beach nath with gems (shells) to match necklace. I'd like a version with the short caplet over the wings and a version without please.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blade-dancer Kiryx
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Shadowseeker
Temper: Inquisitive
Tag Background: Mojave Blue
Tag frame color: CC (Can the background behind the dreamcatcher be white though like the old certs)
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:17 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: AlexiaSilver || Pawed Mutant Angeni ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni.
Body Build: Regular.
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Mix between the referenced Soquili. Lighter natural colored base.Wing Style 2 colored a soft white, possibly with very light pastel rainbow highlights towards their tips.
Face: Bright Blue eyes like Soq 3 reference.Darker khol around her eyes.
Mane: Ringlettes. White base with light pastel rainbow highlights.

Tail: Windblown. White base with light pastel rainbow highlights.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Feet.
Reference Image(s):
Soq 1 Soq 2 Soq 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes: Canine Feet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isis
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: Mutant.
Temper: Soft-spoken
Mate: na
Tag Background: cc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:29 pm
Entry Line: Lady Aria Starstone || Uni/Wind Crossbreed ||
Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Uni/Wind Cross
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Naw

Body: White with bright raspberry/hot pink tiger stripes, green eyes
Face: Match the body!
Mane: Bright Raspberry/Hot pink with black tips, in the Long Braid style
Tail: Match to the mane, again in Long Braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/katciana/Gifts/MySoq.png <-- When I made that, I forgot his hairtips. Otherwise, like him.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Corkscrew horn, Silver with pale pink that 'drips' down. (See ref)
Wings: Heron Wings, White upper feathers, black flight feathers with pink barring as in ref
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Tie Choker necklace (as in reference for colors)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tulum
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Playful
Tag Background: Moonlight Cherry Blossom
Tag frame color: Shades of pink
Tag feather color(s): Vibrant Rainbow with the black pied please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:00 pm
Super Rare!

Entry Line: Gracie Loff || Skinwalker ||
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited.
Soquili Species: Kalona/Skinwalker
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Yas pls.

Colors & Markings
Body: CC! Would love her colors to be bubblegum themed around her entire body. Basically she is white, pink, and blue.. like cotton candy. Something soft, reassuring to people.
Face: Eyes, a light shade of blue. Maybe a pink pattern around her visible eye? A heart if allowed?
Mane: CC, pink and blue mixed.
Tail: CC, pink and blue mixed (like main)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): N/A

Physical Traits
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Pelt: Bat - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: N/A

Accessories & Edits
Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Tag Specifics
Name of horse: Can I name her once she's finished, please?
Owner: Gracie Loff
Breed: Bubblegum Insanity
Temper: Chaotic
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC

The only thing about the tag I would like, is the use of one of the rose options on the side tag. o3o

Existing Pets

I, Gracie Loff, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

Personality (required): Bubbly, giggly, and downright hysterical, this "Kalona" seems to be just just a tad bit off of her rocker. Her bubbly attitude is quite alarming when paired with her homicidal tendencies and random temper tantrums, tantrums that tend to wipe out all surrounding wildlife when she fails to get what she wants. Like all skin walkers, she has no problem killing to get what she wants, whether it be a two legger or a soft, delicious pony. Afterall, ponies are sweet, and make the best lollipops. She tends to giggle a lot, and joke around, perhaps luring victims into a sense of false security before she makes her move. At times however she can make little sense, almost as if she doesn't quite know where she is or what is going on, only to giggle to herself and lash out, waking up in pools of blood later on, not quite knowing what she did (Or caring. Seriously, she doesn't care about others. She's a skinwalker.)
Background (required): She used to be quite sane, a normal Kalona that wandered around in search of her brother for years. Hearing tales that he might be deep in the forest she was close to, she ventured forth only to be attacked by a skinwalker. Losing all thoughts and cares in the world, she didn't even remember why she was in the forest in the first place, and ventured forth on a killing spree that lasted for weeks.

Plot ideas (required):

*She crosses a clearing, and meets her brother, only to claim she doesn't recognize him and toy with him, eventually killing him. I plan to have it that they were separated by an attack and both were out searching for each other until she was turned. He however continued searching, only to meet a bloody fate.

*She lures out children with candy, jokes, and games, only to corral them into a safe place to eat them, far away from their parents. I can see a plot regarding the parents hunting her down, and her having to fight them off, and/or escape, finding a new place to resume her hunting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:13 pm
Super Rare!

Entry Line: Ebonrune || Cursed Skinwalker ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Wind/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Up to you

Body: Dark gray dappled
Face: Green eyes
Mane: N/A/CC (if peltless made)
Tail: Poofy tail/CC (if peltless made)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleet footed
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Pelt
Pelt: Owl
Other Notes: [x]

Trading Post Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Ebonrune
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Deceitful
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Green and yellow

I, Ebonrune swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed: Wind
Pelt Species: Owl

---------------
Personality (required): He's curious, if by enjoying dissecting animals and Soquili he could be considered such. It isn't just seeing the insides that thrills him, but how long he can keep his victim alive while opening them up and he varies his methods to see what kinds of results he gets. Sometimes he does something even worse however and makes a special effort to keep them alive, instead doing his best to alter them instead and seeing what comes out of it.
Background (required): He was always very curious to the point of rudeness, but while he might not have had friends, he didn't think he had enemies either. Another Soquili proved him wrong however when they took advantage of that insatiable curiosity and told him about a rare flower that grew in the next valley over that apparently had seeds that glowed like tiny stars. Maybe that part was even true, but the point of the matter was that telling him about it was with intentions of getting him killed by something that had been skulking in the shadows at night and the other Soquili hoped that it would leave if it was given something to take its interest. Instead he was cursed and living creatures in that area have begun to go missing, sometimes to turn up later torn apart and possibly half eaten.
Rough Plot ideas (required):
- Oh no! Someone's been found mutilated! He shows up to help find the killer, when of course....the killer is him and he might be wanting more blood spilled or a new individual to 'play' with.
- Buddying up to another skinwalker, purewalker or other such dark-natured being for a mutual goal or possibly some simple slaughter. Obviously it could never last, but they could put forth to some fine carnage while it did.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
He finds this mare of particular interest to him for some reason, likely because he enjoys using/forcing/manipulating her or if she's of a more vicious breed, outright beating her into submission or even possibly the challenge she poses if she proves strong enough.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Big fat nope. If that aforementioned mare stays with him after they've coupled, it's highly unlikely to be by any choice of hers and certainly not because he cares about her wellbeing or that of their foals. They are satisfying his curiosity in some way and that is all.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Not play them in the form, or only in crack RP's which have no influence on the storylines of any Soquili involved.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Hell naw. The gods/faeries/what have you almost definitely don't want more of these things around.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Conflict of interest. The very fact that they're loners and hate everything and everyone but themselves. Others are potentially useful, but usefulness only gets you so far and any perceived weakness is going to cause an attack. Fellow Skinwalkers are rivals and potentially dangerous. Not to mention not really very entertaining.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
They're meat-eating psychopaths with only one use for others; temporary entertainment. Temporary might mean years if the Skinwalker is patient enough, but only with those that are weaker than them. They are utterly incapable of caring for anything or anyone, though some may be able to pretend to very convincingly. Their own interests are all that matters, and everything else are either potential victims or adversaries, or at the best, temporarily useful for a greater goal.

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:21 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: Wasteland Wyvern || Pawed Angeni/Cerynei ||

Quote:

Soquili Species: Angeni/Cerynei Hybrid
Body Build: Regular Leg Down Pose
Concept Origin:
• Original Character

WIP Needed? No, but may I request an unwinged version for marking viewing please?

Body: See References
Face:
Eye Color - SFX Glowing Silver White
Eyebrows - White
Inner Ear - White
Expression - Stock Smile
Facial Markings - See References
Mane: Stock Long Braid Bangs mixed with Stock Tight Braid - White Color
Tail: See References
Hooves/Fetlocks: No Fetlocks with 4 Canine Pawed Feet - Black Claws for the Feet
Reference Image(s):
1.) Plushie
2.) Wingless Plushie - Markings (Please make the Stripes Glow)
3.) Tail and Ears
4.) Glowing Eye Reference - I own this Soq!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Stock Cerynei 9 Point Antlers - White Color
Wings: Stock Angeni Style 2 Fluffy Wings - Black
Other Notes:
Please ensure that the White Parts are very Bright. The plushie looks a little dingy... XD

Desired Traits:
1.) Angeni Fluffy Belly

Undesired Traits:
1.) Angeni Winglets

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earrings - Sterling Silver Color
2.) Plain Cuffs for All Four Feet - Sterling Silver Color
3.) Paper Lantern - Similair in Color to this Example from Odet's Shop just with the Gold parts replaced with Black

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aearion
Owner: Wasteland Wyvern
Breed: Forest Guardian
Temper: Warm-Hearted
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Black Long and Short Bones with Blue Runeglow

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, he's my OC!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:02 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Shesha Sama || Half-Hippogryph ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Half-Hippogryph
Body Build: War (With leg feathers)
Concept Origin: Real-life horsebreed color cosplay? So I suppose it fits under...

WIP Needed? If you wish.

Body: Grullo. (see color reference here, lovely photo by venomxbaby.deviantart.com).
I'd love it if you could get as close to that image as possible. heart
I know it's a little hard to see in that photo, but it's important that he also has a black dorsal stripe running down his back. (If you need a better description of this, please ctrl+f for "Dorsal stripe" on this website and they have a great description in the 2nd hit inside the box, with pictures.)
Face: Please see reference image for facial darkening to black, note the small white marking on forehead.
Mane: Floppy hippogryph mane. Black.
Tail: Elegnat hippogryph tail. Also black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: War leg feathers please, and hooves should be dark-grey-brown.
Reference Image(s): Grullo Stalion (Photo is a stock image provided for use courtesy of venomxbaby.deviantart.com).

Please note that where i've referenced specific templates, the name to the Custom Information Thread examples that uses that name. Trying to make everything as easy as possible. heart

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: No wings.

Trading Post Items: An Arrowhead necklace and a Sharktooth bracelet please. The arrow and sharktooth should be the color of bleached bone, and the ties should be the natural black-brown of dark-cured leather.

Would it be possible to get a version of him both with and without the accessories? If not, that's fine! heart
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ba-kho-je
Owner: Shesha Sama
Breed: Grullo
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Either Winter Wonderland or Let it Snow, and could you please make the snow grey? xD His name literally means "Grey Snow" in the Ioway language.
I'm not sure how greyscale would look, i'm open to changing this if he ends up looking weird against that background. I trust your judgement! heart

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: LydaLynn || Flutter ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: - Flutter

WIP Needed? Don't need it, don't mind it.

Body: Stained glass in various teal shades with roses scattered
Face: rose eyes with dark teal instead of white, dark teal eyebrows and inner ear, carry the stained glass markings throughout
Mane: ringlet mane in light teal
Tail: ringlet lower only in light teal
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves in dark teal, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): stained glass pattern and colors

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): none
Wings: this style wings in the various teal shades as the stained glass, for the different sections
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Ruffled Fae Antenna with the different segments colored in the colors of the stained glass roses

Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: ~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zephirine Drouhin
Owner: LydaLynn
Temper: Gentle
Mate: ~
Tag Background: cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design [/flutter]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:14 am
Super Rare!

Entry Line: ramenli || Angeni ||
Quote:

Edit Category: Uneditied
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Nature Concept/CC

WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Mostly CC. The theme for this is a black hole, centered around his eye, so space themed with the eye drawing it all in
Face: Roman nose. Solidly black eye/void look
Mane:Windblown for at least the bangs (or for the entire mane) for either gender
Tail: CC but not curly
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard angeni lines. So far as hooves go I love having mismatched hooves but otherwise CC
Reference Image(s): If I happen to win and you need some let me know, otherwise CC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: CC
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: N/A / CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'll choose it after I see him? D: SORRY
Owner: ramenli
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Same as the name D:
Mate: Leave off please?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Black Holes
Justification for Domain Choice: This boy represents a void. He is somewhat neutral, he simply is, and while others may be drawn in by his gaze he tries to simply divert them onto the path that is most suited for them and continues on his way.

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: The Dawn of Twilight || Regular ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular, Leg Down with Leg Feathers!
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? I'd like the chance to check everything over before it's final, but please don't stop yourself just to send a WIP. heart

Body: Dapple-grey. Darkens to black on all four legs, and around muzzle. Ref 1, Ref 2.
I understand that each colorist sort of develops their own "dapple" style, so i'm open to you playing around if you feel like it (so long as they look natural and aren't just semi-transparent round circles above his base coat colors). heart
Face: Face marking like his sisters, only in black.
His eyes should be the color of the feathers on his sisters cert.
Mane: Ringlets. (His sister will take him to the village in which she got her mane... erm... styled... when he arrives, as part of showing him around, so it makes sense IC, I swear. xd )
Black.
Tail: Ringlets (lower only). Black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock leg feathers for Leg-Down stallion pose.
Black hooves.
Reference Image(s): Dapple Grey Ref 1, Dapple Grey Ref 2.
His sister, Malumë, for his face marking. Her uncert.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Epëaurë (please use a font that will allow you to keep those symbols in his name. Thank you. heart )
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Regular
Temper: Dedicated
Tag Background: Could you please try to match his sister's cert, except make the feathers the shade of her eye color (that deep emerald green)?
Tag frame color: See above as far as matching his sister's cert, but please make the "Soquili" shop name match the feathers like it does on hers (so, his would be the same deep emerald green of his sister's eyes).
Tag feather color(s): Please make the feathers the shade of his sister's eyes (that deep emerald blue-green).
Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:05 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Rein_Carnation || Kelpi ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: draft with raised foreleg, thick feathers
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No

Body: Medium blue from the head back down to the knees (flowing into the tail), The socks would be a lighter teal that complements the medium blue. On his rump to his neck there is white designs fading into the medium blue resembling ocean waves
Face: Eyes are teal like his socks, same body markings should be fading on his muzzle to his forehead.
Mane: Glam Punk Mane, Mane should match socks in teals tipped in white (think sea foam) ~ *I'd love the spiny ear fins if it can go with the hairstyle with same colors as his other fins
Tail: (using Kelpi tail template) *see below*
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are Opalescence
Reference Image(s): Im inspiring him from my Bahamas vacation. Basically the body is the ocean flowing from medium blue to the lighter teal. The fins are Opalescence and hair is shades of aqua that tip in the white seafoam. *** Please note some of the medium blue or teal can fade into the fins but the middle to the tips should be opalescence.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: Fancy back fin, fancy side fins, spiny leg fins (that grew out of his fetlocks if they are long enough), and fancy tail (base of the tail to the tip that connects to the fins should be the medium blue) The fins themselves should be white like sea foam toward the ends and possibly be pearlescent like his hooves. *** Please note some of the medium blue or teal can fade into the fins but the middle to the tips should be opalescence.
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Simply use the refs for guidance. The colored unicorn I found is only a guide its not the final design. Focus on the images from my vacation. This boy will tell you what he wants smile If you want to add something ocean colors wise that inspires you feel free.

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace beads being opalescence and conch browns/pink mingled in and the shells are conch brown with some pink.
Custom Items: N/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Carribean Seas
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Breed: Shallow Seas
Temper: Tranquil
Mate: Kasumi
Tag Background: Seaside
Tag frame color: Sand or Ocean (CC)
Tag feather color(s): palm tree colored (green at the top fading to the bottom)

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:02 am
Mini to Rare!

Entry Line: Kivras || Kalona ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own (In this case, you, the colorist!)

WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: CC
Face: CC (Would like the 'Male' Kalona snarl on her, if possible. No Roman nose.)
Mane: CC; Glamrock Style. If you can splice a braid or two in from Warrior's Braid and the Long braid from...well, long braid, that would be awesome.
Tail: CC; Devil Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves; Fetlocks please.
Reference Image(s): CC time!
A few Inspiration pics...
[o] [o] [o] [o]
(Really, Black/blue combo is my fave)
Aaaaand an Inspiration song or two...;
[o] [o] [o]
And feel free to add marking trait(s) from her to-be adoptive Mum; [o]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Back Swept Horns; CC
Wings: Wing Style 3, Ragged Feather Option; CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Beach Nath; Sharktooh; CC
3-Hoop Earrings; CC
Feather Capelet; CC
Sharktooth+Beaded Leg Items; CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name when I see c:
Owner: Kivras
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Will decide once I see her :Y
Tag Background: Dark Lightning w/Rain Modifier? but uh, CC.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:17 am
Mutant!

Entry Line: LOLTERNATIVE | Pawed hyper-hybrid (cery, flutter, suti)

Quote:
Soquili Species: Pawed cerysutiflutter
Concept Origin: New concept

WIP Needed? Only for the wings. :>

Body: black would like cery base please (fluffy ears + fetlocks) sugarskull/tribally bone markings colours
Face: CC - would like sugarskull / bone markings. skull face
Mane: Windblown plus i would love some splicing! Splicing of flower items to have flowers in his hair. o u o
Tail: delicate cerynei tail
Reference Image(s): Foxglove

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): same horns as Foxglove w/ template splicing to add flowers. same colours as his markings!
Wings: same as Foxglove but smaller if possible? CC on design but should be black w/ rainbow. if there's smaller wings that you think will look nice then go with those! i don't like the um.. foldy pixie-ish ones? just shoot me a WIP and i'll say yay or nay XD
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Canid paws please~

Trading Post Items: + template splicing of floral items to add flowers to his horns; and maybe a few in his hair? Any other floral things you wanna put. Some bones would be rad. (splicing though i don't want the saddle item)
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Catnip Boneblossom
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Temper: Odd
Mate: N/A.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Sawaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:55 am
Super Rare!

Entry Line: Sawaki || Cursed Catwalker ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Cursed Cat Skinwalker
Concept Origin: Cosplay of my cat, Coco.

WIP Needed? Not needed :3

Body: See pictures
Face: See pictures
Mane: If you can do an unpelted form, Long Style 2
Tail: If you can do an unpelted form, Long Style 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular - His right paw is black (you can see it if you look closely to ref 5), so can his right hoof (the bottom part only) be black, and the other three pink-y like his other paws? It would be a cute detail.
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
I can provide more pictures of him if you're stuck on a certain part. whee
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Just like him.
Other Notes: NA - pretty straight-forward xd

Trading Post Items: Anything that will look like his collar. (It is silver with jewels, a silver bell, and green nameplate)
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Coco
Owner: Sawaki
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Temper: Intelligent
Mate: None
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest

Customs