Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Visitation (Chaya, Holly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:22 am
"Uh huh. I think so." Chaya laughed at the squeak, returned the kiss happily, propping himself up on one elbow to make the angle less awkward. He liked to kiss Holly, and he thought maybe he was getting better at it.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:36 pm
"You should visit them, before they forget your face." It was a phrase she'd read in a book; Hollandaise did not easily understand the concept of forgetting. Perhaps it was like being absent-minded, or when she did not feel like shifting through her memories to find the right one. It was kind of nice, she thought, knowing that she would never forget Chaya ever.

She hummed into his kiss and pulled back a bit. "Do you suppose I am getting better?" Hollandaise felt self-conscious even asking, but... if she never asked, she would never know. She wanted to be good at this, to be the best.

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:50 pm
"Is that possible?" Chaya looked briefly alarmed. "I'd never forget, I don't think they would either ... "

"Uh huh," he agreed. "You're getting better, I like it when we practice. Am I getting better too?" He thumped his tail once, hopefully. He didn't really want to kiss other creeple, but he guessed it was good to learn how to be good at it, in case he needed to know how. It was nice, anyway.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:34 pm
"I think it is just... an expression.. an exaggeration?" She chewed her lip thoughtfully for a second before dismissing it as irrelevant. Chaya's praise of her kisses was far more important and Hollandaise smiled, pleased.

"You are becoming better at kisses, yes. I much prefer you over the others I have kissed. But I have always preferred you." And, in the name of practice, of course, she kissed him again.

prolixity

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out