Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Deejaye's 24 hours New Year Customs - Over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:34 pm
Entry Tag: Ebonrune | Skinwalker | Moderate | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Wind
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Up to you

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Runes on body
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei w/fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Coloration: 1 or 2
Runes: 1 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC or none
Wings: Wind
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Owl
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Bandaged legs (maybe with runes inscribed on them too)
Custom Items: Bird claw necklace, bird claws somehow on front/all four feet while still obvious that they really have hooves
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Ebonrune
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Deceitful
Tag Background: Red Thorns or Wildfire
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: Cerynei/Wind
Pelt Species: Owl

Personality (required): He's curious, if by enjoying dissecting animals and Soquili he could be considered such. It isn't just seeing the insides that thrills him, but how long he can keep his victim alive while opening them up and he varies his methods to see what kinds of results he gets. Sometimes he does something even worse however and makes a special effort to keep them alive, instead doing his best to alter them instead and seeing what comes out of it.

Background (required): He loved and lost once, and it consumed him to the point of obsession. Performing dark rituals on dark nights, learning the secrets of life and death. Maybe he thought he could bring them back, or maybe he just wanted to keep anyone else he cared about from dying. Even he had forgotten by the time he was turned. All he knew was he enjoyed the work and now his thirst for experimentation has only grown.
Plot ideas (required):
Dark Nights
Animals are showing up maimed and mutilated, and there are haunting screams in the night. It all originates from a cave high on a cliffside, and what's inside is disturbing, but it's the occupant of the cave that's truly horrifying.

Allies of Blood
He's made an alliance with another Skinwalker for some objective that is major enough to require assistance. Of course, that's if their need to tear one another apart doesn't overwhelm them first.

I, Ebonrune swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
He finds this mare of particular interest to him for some reason, likely because he enjoys using/forcing/manipulating her or if she's of a more vicious breed, outright beating her into submission. Perhaps it's with her he discovered how pleasurable intercourse is, and the process of pregnancy and birth would also be of interest.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Big fat nope. If that aforementioned mare stays with him after they've coupled, it's highly unlikely to be by any choice of hers and certainly not because he cares about her wellbeing or that of their foals. They are satisfying his curiosity in some way and that is all.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Not play them in the form, or only in crack RP's which have no influence on the storylines of any Soquili involved.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No, they can't be entered into wishing stars. The gods/faeries/what have you definitely don't want more of these things around.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Conflict of interest. The very fact that they're loners and hate everything and everyone but themselves. Others are potentially useful, but usefulness only gets you so far and any perceived weakness is going to cause an attack. Fellow Skinwalkers are rivals and potentially dangerous. Not to mention not really very entertaining.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
They're meat-eating psychopaths with only one use for others; temporary entertainment. Temporary might mean years if the Skinwalker is patient enough, but only with those that are weaker than them. They are utterly incapable of caring for anything or anyone, though some may be able to pretend to very convincingly. Their own interests are all that matters, and everything else are either potential victims or adversaries, or at the best, temporarily useful for a greater goal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:43 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Loosely based off an OC of mine.
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Primarily covered in scales, but what isn't should be golden with scattered hints of brown. Please see ref for an idea of what I'm referring to specifically. His underbelly should be a creamy white with golden accents relating it to the rest of his body.
Face: I'd like him to have additional, smaller scales on his cheek and under his eye, same golden color as his back scales.
Mane: Platinum blonde, closer to white than gold, long and mostly straight. You can style it as you like from there, but nothing too elaborate, please.
Tail: Custom kirin/unicorn-type tail? Somewhat CC in that respect.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated kirin hooves will be fine.
Reference Image(s): body + scale reference Chimalsi

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom, curved and smaller than the normal set of kirin horns. Something similar to the forehorn on Chimalsi, possibly?
Wings: N/A
Scales: Alternate kirin scales, please~ Colored to match the scale patterns on the upper half of serpent, so predominantly gold with scattered hints of brown.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I would like him to have an ouroboros armbrace, the front leg closest to the viewer. It should be gold in color, and clasp where the mouth and tail meet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ourboros

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Emrys
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Guileless
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  

Lady_Ourania

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:55 pm
Entry Tag: Malikztiah Ankhere | Kirin-Angeni | Minor-mod | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Angeni
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own
WIP Needed? Nah

Body: Essentially, this can be considered CC. Her entire design is inspired by/based around the Horsehead nebula. The main colors to focus on are blues and purples, with whatever accent shades work best with the interpretation being given [IE the little flecks of star being yellow or white, or even green to stand out]
Face: See above for face. Eyes- pale blue, slightly glowy
Mane: The Mane Style is CC. Pickup the colors from the body with little sparkling star dots throughout, I would however like it to have some length to it.
Tail: Kirin tail, same CC coloring as the mane. Could custom the hair on the tail to be a bit longer, flowy?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni template fluff and ankle wings. Kirin leg scales in the same gold as horn
Reference Image(s): Horsehead CG rendering telescope photo

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kirin horn style 2, a gold tone- can CC exact shade
Wings: Angeni wing style 1, pick up the body colors/markings. Slightly transparent? She has the back wings, and ankle wings. No head/earwings.
Scales: Mostly CC coloring like the body, Style 2. The longer, "spiky" scales the same gold tone as the horn/leg scales
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Yes: Moon and Stars tabard. CC the colors. Either using the gold from the horn and scales, or a color from her body.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chroma
Owner: Malikztiah Ankhere
Breed: Nebulae
Temper:Elusive

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 pm
Entry Line: Teh Cheryl || Common || Moderate? || Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cosplay
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - Petshop of Horrors

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: For base colors, see the reference "Dragon - Colors" below. Any colors used on the dragon can be used in any variation on the mare's body softly blended together. Stay toward pink-skin tones with the other colors mixed in.

The designs on the body should be of any design involving the plum blossoms (including stray petals) in gold and can be outlines or fully colored (colorist's choice). They should be mostly on her body and stretching to some of her legs. The designs fade just as she has short cream/white stockings that fade up her legs.The plum blossoms should include a branch that starts from her hindquarter and include some full flowers and/or petals blowing in the wind.

Face: Around the face, deepen the area around the eyes a bit, like eyeliner, and some pink-ish eyeshadow feeling, like a Chinese porcelain doll.

Mane: Mane should be edited as seen in reference "Honlon 2". There are two different metal crowns but I prefer the one in said reference. The crown itself should be a gold, and the flowers are a mix of white, light pink and oranges (see reference "Lotus"). The tail should be edited to match the style of the mane; the tail should be straight and touch the ground, where it curls around itself. Matching flowers and ribbons should be intertwined with the tail.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Non-stock fetlocks if possible. If not, regular hooves.

Reference Image(s): [ Plum Blossoms ] [ Honlon 1 ] [ Dragon - Colors ][ Honlon 2 ] [ Honlon Side Reference ] [ Doll ] [ Lily ] [ Lotus ] [ Fabric ]

Custom Items: Ribbon: A large deep ribbon should be tied around her neck in come to a neat bow which rests a bit lower her her chest. The rubbon can be black or red (unsure yet, can be partial CC) or have a golden floral design potentiall similar to reference "Fabric" but can be CC'd. Ribbon can be altered to something more appropriate based off reference pictures. She wears heavy robes, and I want something to indicate that without actual clothing.

Feet should have several bloomed lotus's that match the flowers in her hair. In addition, two long stemmed white lillies should be included on the ground.

Notes: More reference pictures can be provided on request.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Honlon
Owner: Teh Cheryl
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Diverse
Mate: Remove from Cert
Tag feather color(s): CC -- No feathers, replaced by a lotus or lilly preferred.

Teh Cheryl

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:01 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Flutter | Heavy | Twin Custom)
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Female
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and blue socks
Face: Tan with blue over eye and ‘tear track’ down to blue on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye
Mane: Long complex brown updo with blue flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: With fetlocks, very dark blue for hooves, optional raised front leg.
Reference Image(s): hair reference, like this

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Wolf ‘moon’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the tan of the pelt and lighten the blue closer to her markings but still keep it slightly darker than the markings. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jezella
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: I like drawing flutter wings.
WIP Needed? Not required but appreciated.

Body: tan with paler tan dappling on rump and pink socks
Face: Tan with pink over eye and ‘tear track’ down to pink on nose, lighter tan from rump under the eye
Mane: Long complex blond updo with pink flowers
Tail: matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:With fetlocks, very dark pink for hooves, traditional legs down.
Reference Image(s): hair reference with a straight fall from under the updo, like this

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: Custom flutter wings
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Lion‘sun’ mask
Reference Image(s) for Items: similar to this mask only instead of white, match the pink of the socks and make the gold closer to her pelt color only slightly darker and still a bit golden. Please add a sun to the middle of the forehead to match her sister’s moon. I would like both a masked and unmasked version..

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esmira
Owner: LydaLynn
Temper: Coy
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:05 pm
Entry Tag: (Leez0rz | Kirin/Kalona | Heavy | Solo )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Kirin
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Sheep
WIP Needed? Yes, please.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimosa
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Sheep
Temper: Polite
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 008

Body: Predominantly white, but some spotty dotty on face, Some spots on body (maybe add a marking almost like a heart in the shape of dots? o: or a bell)
Face: Spotty dotty + freckles.
Mane: Long, curly, and whimsical with a flower crown. CC color of hair. Please keep it natural in color.
Tail: Sheep tail with slight curly fuzzy at end or like Mithos. If does not fit kirin tail guidelines, then a shorter tail with lots of fluff that matches her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin hooves and fetlocks, black hooves.
Eye color: Hazel green
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC, I have a few favorites though: Ref 1, Ref 2, etc. Whatever fits.
Wings: None
Scales: None, please.
Other Notes: if possible, I would like the ears to look a little more fluffy and a cute expression to her eyes.

Custom Items: Flower crown, Shawl made out of fleece like fleece 1 and fleece 2 with flowers like in the flower crown.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:17 pm
Entry Tag: xX Green Tea Tree Xx | Cerynei | Moderate - Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No thanks~

Body: Cream colored with Off-white lace-like patterns along her body.
Face: Eyes are rose-gold and the standard expression should be fine! Eyebrows are also rose-gold. Powder blue inner ear.
Mane: Edited; She has a medium-length, rose-gold mane with a few strands un-tucked from behind her ear, ending just above her knees and it is decorated with copper bells.
Tail: Poofy Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves can be rose-gold. Sturdy footed with fetlocks please!
Reference Image(s): Lace inspiration More lace inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - The three point rack, slightly larger than standard, but still smaller in comparison to the male antlers.

Trading Post Items: Tabard with bells. The cloth of the tabard being powder blue and the bells being copper.
Beaded leg item option, more copper and powder blue accents please.
Custom Items: The bells in the mane.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bells

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Märta
Owner: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Poised
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Calixita | Kalona'suti | Moderate | Twin Custom)

DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Soquili Species: Kalona'suti
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Original Character - CYO plushie gift from Sabin Duvert.

WIP Needed? Yes please. Or livestream.

Body: Colored like the plush.
Face: The angry/glaring Kalona eyes and eyebrows, with the Ulun'suti mouth and ear frills. No Ulun'suti jaw. Glowing eyes.
Mane: Hair style, but without the bangs (or at least not hanging in front of his face). Colored like this, but change the black to pure white.
Tail: Ulun'suti tail with (top) scales, spikes, and tail blades.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse fetlocks and Ulun'suti hooves, Raptor Claws, and Spurs. Feel free to edit the fetlocks as needed for the templates to fit.
Reference Image(s): Hair Colors (Replace Black with White) | Hair Style (But Not Covering Face)
User Image Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ulun'suti Scaled Horns plus Kalona Back Swept Horns.
Wings: Ulun'suti Frilled Wings with Scales.
Scales: Ulun'suti Back, Leg, Tail, and Wing scales. No belly scales and no under tail scales.
Other Notes: I'd like to request a wingless uncert to show off his markings!

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Cercyonis
Owner: Calixita
Temper: I'd like to choose when I see him, please.
Mate: Leave off the cert
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC but no molars please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, it was a CYO plushie gift from Sabin Duvert.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Air

Quote:
TWIN

Everything is exactly the same except;
- Replace the neon pink parts with cyan.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Lerodea
Temper: I'd like to choose when I see him, please.
Mate: Leave off the cert
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC but no molars please.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Air

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Name: May I choose after I see him?
Breed: Wolf
Temper: May I choose after I see him?
Familiar Description: Edited expression, glaring. Colored to match Cercyonis. Pure white pupil-less eyes. Edited tail to be curved upward. Template bat wings.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both. Paired with Lerodea.
Tag Colors: CC but no molars.

Quote:
FAMILIAR TWIN

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Name: May I choose after I see him?
Breed: Wolf
Temper: May I choose after I see him?
Familiar Description: Exactly the same, but colored to match Lerodea instead.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both. Paired with Cercyonis.
Tag Colors: CC but no molars.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Cerynei Halfbreed | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei Halfbreed
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Primarily light blue (#92C0DE) in color. Lighter (#C9DBE7) paint-like markings mostly concentrated on underside that fade into the color of his main body - marking edges should be soft, not crisp. Large dark (#3C7193) rosette spots along back and upper side of tail.
Face: Yellow (#EADE01) eyes. Red (#B41A00) eyebrows. Pale blue (#C9DBE7) inner ear. Roman nose.
Mane: Red (#B41A00) mane. Mane is mostly short and fluffy with bangs that just brush the tops of his eyes. Some locks are kept long and braided, with gold-tipped (#EAB51D) red (#7B0204) feathers tied into braids.
Tail: Poofy tail with extra fluff. Don't be afraid to just go to town adding fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed cream (#F0EBDE) hooves with fetlocks.
Reference Images: Rough Reference | SoA Version

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: No antlers. Large troll tusks. I would also like an unaccessorized version.

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Copper ear cuffs and stud earrings. Dark brown cord necklace with red and gold beads. Leather bracers on forelegs with the Darkspear symbol embossed on the leather. A red fox somewhere by his feet, bright and alert.
Reference Image for Items: See main reference for ear cuffs, earrings, and cord necklace. Darkspear Banner for embossed symbol. Red fox.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dochar
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Breed: Troll
Temper: Unconventional
Tag Background: Here
Tag feather colors: CC

Familiar
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Name: Meirg
Breed: Fox
Temper: Vivacious
Familiar Description: Colored like the red fox from WoW. Large ears and long fox tail. Possibly smoother head tuft and extra tail fluff? As long as he matches the fox on Dochar's image, he's good.
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: On its own.
Tag Colors: CC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 pm
Entry Tag: Kettyn | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Pet from another shop

WIP Needed?: I don't think so

Body: Follow reference as best as you can. There are colored stripes on her "lower" body which then turn into a more natural color on the ears. (The rainbow fur around her neck could be made into a silk scarf or done away with)
Face: I'd like for her to have a small protruding tooth or fang. Pull from reference for color/design.
Mane: Purple in color. Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.) A loop of rainbow hair pinned from front to back by a clasp (the pentacle)
Tail: Rainbow-hued. Falling luxuriously past her knees
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks. Hooves normal.
Reference Image(s):
Muse Uncert & Muse Cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
Paintbrush - in her mouth
Sleeves around her front legs
Full-moon necklace
Pentacle hair clip.

Some of the items are Gaia inspired.
Cloud sleeves - A pose from the item The Bird Bridge.
Hair Color - A pose from the item SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa
Reference Image(s) for Items: Muse Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Muse
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Colorful
Mate: ---
Tag Background: Aurora Nights
Tag frame color: Rainbow?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
I have permission from the owner of Nature's Wonders and the permission of the colorist to use the pet's design.  

Kettyn

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Nymph/Usdia | Moderate | Twins

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species:Nymph/Usdia
Concept Origin: Pokemon Cosplay

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: All yellow, with extra fluff around the head, butt, chest, belly, and legs.
Face: Nymph ears. Blue eyes, with spots a little above the eyes (in the same color as the eyes). See picture for exact placement
Mane: Something short and a little wild, whatever suits him
Tail: Nymph (fawn style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Some fluff around the legs, but don't cover the hooves (hooves the same color as the eyes). Nymph hooves
Reference Image(s): http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/f8/595Joltik.png/250px-595Joltik.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/079/b/e/joltik_by_masternobori-d4tdfei.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): No antlers
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Pokemon-Joltik
Temper: Deciding later
Mate: Lifemate, if any.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

Soquili Species:Nymph/Usdia
Concept Origin: Pokemon Cosplay

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: All yellow, with extra fluff around the head, butt, chest, belly, and legs.
Face: Nymph ears. Purpleish eyes, with spots a little above the eyes (in the same color as the eyes). See picture for exact placement
Mane: Something short and a little wild, whatever suits him
Tail: Nymph (fawn style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Some fluff around the legs, but don't cover the hooves (hooves the same color as the eyes). Nymph hooves
Reference Image(s): http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/f8/595Joltik.png/250px-595Joltik.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/079/b/e/joltik_by_masternobori-d4tdfei.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): No antlers
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Pokemon-Joltik
Temper: Deciding later

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:00 am
Entry Tag: ramenli | Skinwalker | Up to heavy | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Quote:
Soquili Species: Soquili
Body Build: War if possible, if not: regular
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own (and rl pet)

WIP Needed? Not unless you want to! If any of this is too much CC please feel free to make me clarify things!

Body: CC, though somewhere in the design I'd love some green! Also, I love markings "hidden" ie: cleverly disguised hearts/leaves/etc in swirls/patterns/etc. I also would love to see some fluff edits, he's ready to survive the winter!
Face: Growly/fanged expression, CC for the rest
Mane: CC but no curls
Tail: CC but no curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlock specifics are up to you, but I'd like some added fluff, templated or edited is fine.
Reference Image(s): Pelt ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A/CC
Wings: N/A/CC
Fins: N/A/CC
Scales: N/A/CC
Pelt: Cat, with added fluff for the tail and along the neck/ruff area. Coloring inspired by Fabio but it doesn't have to be an exact color match! (I really need to put some updated pics of him online where he's not soaking wet
Other Notes: Extra fluff on the ear tips would be nice, generic extra fluff whenever

Trading Post Items:
CC
Custom Items: CC He's greedy, so he's prone to taking/collecting things (somewhat of a packrat)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name when I see him D: SORRY
Owner: ramenli
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Greedy
Mate: Please don't include this on the tag

I, ramenli swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other customs, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed:
CC
Pelt Species: Cat

---------------

Personality (required): Greedy
Background (required): As most foals believe, he felt the world was all about him. His needs should be taken care of first, no matter what they were. His first victim was a familiar who took pity on the young stallion who crossed her path, knowing that something was off about him but unable to stop herself from helping someone in distress that was barely more than a foal. He demanded more and more from her and by the time she realized no good would come of him, that he should be left to die, it was too late. Most of her body was left for the vultures, but he'd gotten what he wanted.
Rough Plot ideas (required): He will be a roamer, taking what he wants, manipulating those that he can into giving in to him. Those he can't convince will probably just fall to him regardless, he's a large stallion in comparison to many.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer: He had broken her mind, made her dependent on him, and was using her to further his line. To show that no love existed between them he would have flings that didn't result in children, and spend only what time he had to with her to be able to sire children. They would not be lifemated, but always entered as a fling.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer: No

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer: Not rp, ask the rp managers for help

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer: No

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?

Answer: Their own desires overwhelm them and they think only for themselves, causing them to become disorganized or turn against each other

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer: Completely evil with no desire/ability to be redeemed

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 am
Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampirc_Angel | Unicorn | Mod- Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - mod- heavy
Soquili Species: - unicorn
Body Build: reg
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: Recustom

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Same as orginal design with a few soft dirt smears on legs and tail
Face: same eye color as before would look her expression to be a bit more serious maybe holding a pen in her mouth
Mane: Up to colorist but I would like something on the longer side thats a mix of tied up with flowers/ plants/ writing utensils in it and a few loose long pieces hanging down randomly like they've gotten loose.
Tail: same tail as original
Hooves/Fetlocks:the stock longer fetlocks with grass and dirt stains. So darker green stains along with the brown dirt stains on her fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Kezia- http://i51.tinypic.com/fnuz47.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/Soquili/elrifera3adult.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - same horn as before
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a

Trading Post Items: cc if there is anything you think should be added feel free but preferably no facial piercings
Custom Items: umm look at the ref cause its hard to explain what I want but play off that?
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/keziasaddle_zpsvan2ijdf.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/saddlesketch_zpsvbfmwkhd.png
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/saddlelines_zpsp4ea28ps.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kezia
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Breed: umm idk 3rd gen
Temper: sapient
Tag Background: same as current one? CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 am
Entry Tag: (Pollack | Angenicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?

Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.

Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin

Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.

Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: CC. Something to match her wings.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Horn: I want her to have a unicorn horn. Just the normal stock spiral horn. All black.
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate: Mayhem
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poisons

Justification for Domain Choice: Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisonous and understand that it can be useful at times. She wants to prove herself against the people she was raised by. She's learned in the later years that she was put on this earth to make people's lives for the better, not worse. Armed with a new found hope she has made a new goal to take control of the powers she until recently thought was a curse and change them around to help people and find her true destiny in all of this.

Powers from Domain:
- Her main power is being able to control and either increase or decrease the strength of poison. This can work to help people since once she is fully trained in her powers she'll be able to go in, track the poison a soquili as got in their bodies and dumb it down so it's harmless.

- Visha since she lives with the angeni of poison plants as the ability to help grow said plants. Why growing she can also control just how deadly and or harmless they can be simply by controlling the poison levels within the flower or mushroom. This is what Visha practices on the most since she can mess up and still not hurt anything.

Personality (required In general): Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. She acts like this as a sort of cover for her to keep people away since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others. Under that she is more innocent with a temper that can affect her actions without her thinking. She is a cheerful thing, and can be quite...hyper when excited. She's naive to the world around her, getting herself in sticky spots easily without knowing it since she can be tricked easily with her curious nature. She doesn't love easily, but when she does she goes full-out.

Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't act on anyone unless being strictly watched by her teacher so she doesn't end up poisoning people on accident. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is practicing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)

However I just want to get the okay for her so it's not an issue. I want to make it clear that even though she has been told throughout her life she is due to the nature of her domain Visha is NOT. EVIL. She's a strange little thing, but deep down doesn't want to hurt anyone. She's like this giant hippie that just uses a bit more deadly flowers.

Plot ideas: (Please note I don't normally plot out ahead of time, I take plots on the moment. x__X It's just how I roleplay.)

That being said, my main focus with Visha is roleplaying her throughout her studies. It's gonna be a long, hard, lengthy road ahead of her before she has a firm grasp on her full powers. It'll take a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. (And tons of sweet sweet drama!!)

After that I'm not sure what to do with her, it'll mostly be on how she grows as a character to me. I do know I want her later in life to become a doctor of some sorts, healing and then teaching others about different poisons and how to avoid them as well as cure them on their own. But the middle plots from point A and point B are blank for now, waiting to be filled in when good ideas come along which I'm sure they will.

(I've gotten permission from Uta about Visha's powers.)

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 am
Entry Tag: (Belloblossom | Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No, thank you

Body: Main colors will be light and dark blue, silver, and white. Tribal spiral patterns and dots wrapping around the body. Winter/ice theme. Specifics CC.
Face: Tribal markings continue to the face, though they aren't shown due to the skull mask he wears.
Mane: Edited mane. CC.
Tail: Whitetail. So long as the main colors are present, any other specifics are CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleet foot. So long as the main colors are present, any other specifics are CC.
Reference Image(s): Potential Tribal Patterns Potential Color Palette 1 Potential Color Palette 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): 9 Point Antlers, light blue/silver hue. Think of a winter/ice theme.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A skull mask that covers the majority of his face with the exception of his ears. The color, any extra patterns and/or markings are all CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Skull Mask

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Wayfarer
Owner: Belloblossom
Breed: Frost-Bitten
Temper: Wanderlust
Mate: --
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]