Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:40 pm
For those of you who remember me running the Freezeland arc would you like to see this Event have near the same level of blood and gore?

For those of you who don't remember, basically I killed off an NPC in a rather violent way. (RIP Royce)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:47 pm
Poor Royce. XD Ill post soon.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:55 pm
Eh, its fine  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:53 am
Let the chaos begin. No one is safe from a good back stabbing biggrin  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:28 am
ZarAburame

Does this mean you are going to back stab all of us?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:33 am
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Tis the nature of my character. He's always been an evil character. He will work with people until he has achieved what he wanted to and then you become expendable!  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:38 am
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Tis the nature of my character. He's always been an evil character. He will work with people until he has achieved what he wanted to and then you become expendable!

Ho ho ho. I guess in his state it would be to get back his Digimon. I guess he doesn't make a lot of friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:29 am
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Ho ho ho. I guess in his state it would be to get back his Digimon. I guess he doesn't make a lot of friends.

That it would. Something you'l learn is Donovan functions as a three headed dragon of sorts. Kunemon and Dokunemon typically sit on his shoulders and talk/yell at people and each other and Donovan so with out them he's gonna feel lonely.  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:35 am
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

That it would. Something you'l learn is Donovan functions as a three headed dragon of sorts. Kunemon and Dokunemon typically sit on his shoulders and talk/yell at people and each other and Donovan so with out them he's gonna feel lonely.

He is going to be an interesting mix when he plays around with the other characters. What inspired you to make this character or better yet, is he a reflection of your inner demon?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:29 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

He is going to be an interesting mix when he plays around with the other characters. What inspired you to make this character or better yet, is he a reflection of your inner demon?

Well I have always liked to play the evil character. It's just fun breaking rules set by others(don't mean rp rules obviously but like "Don't harm people or try to escape" ect). Especially when so many people are just blind justice characters Donovan being the logical thinker will taunt them and antagonize them about how stupid that is. Then bugs because well I love bugs biggrin . He's a mixture of I'd say Loki from the Marvel Universe and myself when I think about it. He's evil for his goals, ideas, and beliefs, not for the sake of being evil.  

ZarAburame

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:33 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Well I have always liked to play the evil character. It's just fun breaking rules set by others(don't mean rp rules obviously but like "Don't harm people or try to escape" ect). Especially when so many people are just blind justice characters Donovan being the logical thinker will taunt them and antagonize them about how stupid that is. Then bugs because well I love bugs biggrin . He's a mixture of I'd say Loki from the Marvel Universe and myself when I think about it. He's evil for his goals, ideas, and beliefs, not for the sake of being evil.

I always love the characters that stray away from what you normally see here on Gaia. Its sort of like a bad boyish concept but more emphasis on the bad. Yet, even when people make the 'bad' characters they tweak them around to fulfill people's expectations of that loving, friendly life they built up in the RP.
Though, I don't know if my character is a 'blind justice character' but at least she isn't all about being connected with people on a emotional level. You gotta do what you gotta do, even when it means breaking people.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:39 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Liam is an interesting one, I would say Lief was definitely a blind justice type. He would defend the weak, fight for "Justice" help those who seem trust worthy and all around good guy type.

Liam on the other hand is not really good or bad. he's more analytical than that. he will do whatever he feels is the right thing to do, now more often than not that seems to be what would be called good, but that speaks more to his beliefs as a person and his goal of making friends (which is one of the main reasons he came here) He's gonna do his own thing but if he can use the knowledge and wisdom of others to accomplish his goal than he will or if he can make people owe him one he will (although he rarely collects on it) he's more of a Tom Sawyer type. Make your surroundings work for you. It's fun to play and it's how I am, although he does seem to thrust himself into leadership without trying to. not because he wants to be a leader, it's just naturally the way he processes.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:40 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

I always love the characters that stray away from what you normally see here on Gaia. Its sort of like a bad boyish concept but more emphasis on the bad. Yet, even when people make the 'bad' characters they tweak them around to fulfill people's expectations of that loving, friendly life they built up in the RP.
Though, I don't know if my character is a 'blind justice character' but at least she isn't all about being connected with people on a emotional level. You gotta do what you gotta do, even when it means breaking people.

Yeah he's not friendly at all. The character is from the old rp actually and I wrote up a back story to move him into this one. The last thing he did was join a group of dark tamers attacking a city full of innocent in-training and rookie digimon to find something. Twas a lot of fun being fully chaotic but typically he's much more methodical as he knows he would be out numbered if he just rampaged.

He's a fun character to play. There is always tension as you can trust him when you have common goals but when that's done if he sees you as a threat to your next goal watch out. Back in the day I actually made quite unlikely allies with him because a certain tamer helped him when he first started. They typically sat on opposite sides which lead to some interesting fights.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:06 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Yeah he's not friendly at all. The character is from the old rp actually and I wrote up a back story to move him into this one. The last thing he did was join a group of dark tamers attacking a city full of innocent in-training and rookie digimon to find something. Twas a lot of fun being fully chaotic but typically he's much more methodical as he knows he would be out numbered if he just rampaged.

He's a fun character to play. There is always tension as you can trust him when you have common goals but when that's done if he sees you as a threat to your next goal watch out. Back in the day I actually made quite unlikely allies with him because a certain tamer helped him when he first started. They typically sat on opposite sides which lead to some interesting fights.

Your character reminds me of people who are stranded on an island scenario. They may have a common goal at first but then little by little they begin to fall apart. Some are killed, others exiled until one leads using fear to control his underlings.
But Dark characters, from my experience, aren't widely appreciated in many RP because they are 'too dark.' Some say they aren't realistic enough but I think the truth is that those people don't know how to handle such a 'dark' character.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:14 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Your character reminds me of people who are stranded on an island scenario. They may have a common goal at first but then little by little they begin to fall apart. Some are killed, others exiled until one leads using fear to control his underlings.
But Dark characters, from my experience, aren't widely appreciated in many RP because they are 'too dark.' Some say they aren't realistic enough but I think the truth is that those people don't know how to handle such a 'dark' character.

Well I agree some characters are too dark with out explanation. There are characters I've seen that are just straight murders with no motive or reason and that's just silly. It makes for an uninteresting character. It's not too dark just silly. I think that's the problem is many evil characters aren't given a motive.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff