Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:54 pm

It was interesting how the mythical creatures worked, she knew, especially to humans. Aurum saw amusement in his face but at the denial she capped the flask and returned it to her pack. She listened to his questions and shook both her head and her hand, "I do not bother with such things in trade," She began walking toward the edge and turned only briefly back to 'John', waving a hand and muttering to herself before jumping down. She performed this often, never entering or leaving her temporary abode in her truest form. It would alert those in the surrounding area of exactly what sort of beast lived in the rumored caves. They would find a way to harm her and do so, and that just would not sit well with Aurum. She stepped forward only to give him room to land, but kept a sharp ear toward her cave. She cursed her own impulse for leaving her cave before the male and made sure to listen for any thievery. She waited at the bottom for him, almost eager for the quest.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:14 pm
As he figured it was a quest that they would have a difficult time completing with little to know understanding of the mage. It seemed that she hadn't bother to remember that he was still up their with her horde as the dragoness lept from the cave leaving him there still. Taking a last looking over his shoulder at the items he had little interest in he turned and walked to the front. Like the woman before him had he lept off the towards the ground below. As it came at him quicker he muttered his incantation, as before a sudden blast of wind expelled from under him slowing his descent to a stop as he touched down gently. "Unwise to leave someone you have only met with your treasure. Be it a dragon or not" he commented at the girl looking at the forest around them. "do you have an inkling of where this mage could have gone towards? Or should we simply go to the nearest town and question the locals?" While the inner workings of the kingdom of the beasts was foreign to him, he did however posses a map to the kingdom itself. It would likely help them if the dragoness herself didn't have one.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Aurum rolled her eyes as he scolded her on leaving her own horde. She brushed off her upper thighs from any dirt and replied with a sharp tone, "Stealing from a dragon is,by far, the more foolish choice," She listened to his questions and she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose between her hands. She closed her eyes and shook her head some, then dropped her hands and looked at him again. If he keeps underestimating me.. She thought bitterly, and pointed one hand toward her real home, speaking with slight annoyance, "I traded in one of the towns near the castle, that's all I got.. but at least it's more than you," With a quick squint of her eyes and a small huff, she dropped her hand and began the trek. She was used to going to the next town or so on foot, and then flying from there.. but she would have to avoid that this time around.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:32 pm
Her leads as was the assumption on his part were true. Simply a starting place, then again atleast it was something. Sighing Kaelthas rubbed his head. "What I know is on the same level as what you know Madam Aurum. From it's placement after it had left human lands to your humble abode I have garnered quite a bit of information on said book." Shaking his head somewhat he stepped up his pace in the direction of the town she had spoken of. As they would near it he would need to cast another illusion likely. While some places near the boarder likely would be tolerant of a human he doubted that deeper into the kingdom would be the same. "So then as the trek may be quite a ways. What then made you decide to put such a horde on the boarder so near a warzone?"  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:00 pm

The man only gained another eye-roll when he compared himself to her.. and called her cavern humble. Why was she helping this rude man again? Aurum seemed to be deep in thought as she went over the question in her mind.. oh, right, that little trinket. She might just take both the bird and the book if he proved to be so much trouble. When he caught up to her and decided to try and make small talk, the young dragon waved a hand carelessly, "I found it while exploring one day and knew it was right for me. Human and mixed locals don't bother me and another beast would be foolish to," That was more in reference to her status than her power.. but 'John' wouldn't know the difference. She ducked her head under a familiar branch and stepped over roots as though her muscles had committed them to memory. Aurum glanced to him briefly before talking again, this time a bit more vibrant, "And it's the best way to get treasures from all three kingdoms."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:30 pm
"I would think that a Dragon of your stature would hold something a bit more fitting as a place to store such things" Kael said. He insinuated something with this words. That he of the two of them atleast knew of the other. He had run her name over in his mind a few times. It had come up during his time in the castle. She was one of the princess's of the Kingdom of Beasts. Which one tho he was unsure of exactly as he had payed little attention to it. Before he had believed them to be simply dragons. "Such an opportunist in a time of war. I shan't think what would happen should the war end." Chuckling some what at her he was some what sure he likely was prodding at her to much. In some ways tho it was an opportunity not many humans had.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 pm

He knows, Aurum's eyes flashed with something mixed with worry and uncertainty. "I simply have two homes," Explained the woman carefully, only tolerating the prodding to get what she wanted. She smiled cautiously to his tease and spoke again, "Though, when the war does end, I would need a bigger cave.." She seemed thoughtful with the words, but waved a hand dismissively and kept up her pace. If the man knew who she was, he might have different plans now. Well, she wasn't going to be kidnapped or ransomed, that was just a fact. She wouldn't allow it. The dragon walked quietly for some time, glancing to him every now and then, completely untrusting of him now that he even hinted at knowing who she was. "We should stop in the next town," Said Aurum, brow furrowed just slightly as she continued on. The youngest princess might just ditch him and go back to her cave.. or her real home. She wasn't sure just yet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 pm
A small smirk crossed Kael's face at her reaction to his insinuation. She didn't seem to sure of what to do with the knowledge he had. "A sort of summer home away from home. It just happens to be a cave. I would imagine something with some more class but I may just be gushing some." Putting his hands behind his back as he walked he kept pace next to her easily. Being the taller of the two his stride was simply longer. "I see no harm to stopping in the next town. Should the treck be a longer one some supplies would likely be a good idea to have. If it is to long for your liking I have other trinkets to offer for securing of said book." He needed to keep her hooked into wanting to help find the book. With he earlier reaction a little incentive was likely needed to keep her interest. As dragons he had read about seemed to be, they, or she was by the look of it greatly materialistic with things she horded.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Aurum realized as they kept walking that she was having to take many more steps than him to even match the pace that she had set. It was not a problem so much as an annoyance.. she was a mighty dragon! She was large and powerful and it was something of a curse to her to be so damn small in her humanoid form. His words were pushing her farther towards her decision to leave him the more he spoke. Well, that is until he mentioned more payments for her time with him. Sure, he knew how to pull the dragon in, that was very true.. but she was also wary of the man knowing who she was. Squinting some, she slowed and eventually stopped altogether, "I'll stick around for more items, but I need truths," Aurum's fingers twitched and she sighed, but her look turned hard. Any trust that had built, if any, was clearly gone, "Who are you? How do you know who I am?" She wasn't asking his name so much as what his status was with humans in order for him to hear about her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 pm
It seemed that as the girl stopped he had pushed to much with her. Tho her words kept it that she would still guide him on the quest as long as he was more honest with her. "Well then." Kael said stopping and turning to look at her. "Could you not tell at first? Hmm I believed that it was evident to most. I am current prince of the Kingdom of Humans. Kaelthas Vanailin at your services." With a small bow he smiled up towards her. His truth had been said in a way that would likely come off more as a jest then truth. "In reality my place isn't as high nor as lavish. I am simply a man who works under the prince as a tutor of sorts in his magical teachings" he lied. "This book tho has called me away and as such I am a pending teacher to the prince." This time he gave no jest towards his lie. In politics it was easy to lie without a tell and his lifestyle the past few years had helped that quite a bit. "And you are Aurum one of the children in line of the throne of the Kingdom of Beast. Tho I am unsure of which you are in the line of succession."  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Crimson orbs narrowed suspiciously as he spoke of being the prince, and she gave a huff through her nostrils at his bow. Arms crossed over her chest and he spoke again, this time preaching this as his truth, and she frowned as he seemed to say he was on a quest for this book. While this story fit, the man no longer smiled, and Aurum turned her head some, as if pondering over the two choices carefully. When he told her who she was, of course, she huffed again, though this time there seemed to be something like smoke that burst out. Her cheeks and nose were pink from her frustration at the situation. The dragon looked back to the man, still eyeing him with heavy suspicion, "Why should I trust that this is not a trap in itself? Especially if you know who I am?" She questioned him, but the small girl was hardly as frightening as she might have thought she was while glaring at the human.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:03 pm
"Do you not think that being that I knew who you were from the time you introduced yourself. Had I wanted to take action against you, being in your diminished form I would have by now? My inaction should be some thing. There is also the matter as doing anything to you ruins any chance I currently have of attaining said book. So my need of you should give you some flicker of trust and your want of attaining said trinkets I have offered up as payment keeps you trustworthy enough to travel with." Kael was not one to mence words much in what he had said to Aurum. This tho was the truth, between the two of them their was a thin veneer of trust that kept the two of them in partnership.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 pm

The more the man spoke, the deeper the color of her cheeks. This though, was just from embarrassment. The younger of the two lived a much different life than the man before her, and trust was not something that was simple to gain or give in her kingdom. Aurum had rarely trusted those around her - and with good reason. Almost none were really hoping to keep their end of any bargain.. merely moments before she had been planning to abandon the human in a beast town, after all. The dragon's lips pursed slightly into what might have been a pout, and her eyes had returned to their normal uncertainty. If the man trusted her, he was a damned fool.. but if she trusted the man she could end up in a very sticky situation. Once her cheeks dimmed, she spoke with a sense of defeat and hesitance, "I do not think you are who you say, but I suppose-" She pursed her lips again, "We could continue this journey." Keeping her arms half-crossed, Aurum sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose between two fingers, "And I could use a drink.." She muttered, before using her other arm to motion him to continue with a few waves of her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 pm
The dragoness it seemed was going thru a plethora of emotions infront of him. As she did this Kael stared on. The blush that she displayed was not missed nor was any of the other things she did with her body. As was usually the case he was one to study each reaction a person had to something he said in detail. She didn't like it but the sudden transfer again to an uncertain look proved he had atleast brought her back to enough of a trust to travel with him. It seemed that his words had worked on her. "Then that is all I needed to hear" he replied dismissing the action of her rubbing the brim of her nose. "Before we get any closer to the town tho. Ateata Vastuiel" As soon as the words were spoken like before a glimmer washed over him. His form changing to that of a more beastial wolf morph. "With that, this should be the last touch" he muttered pulling a corked bottle from his pouch and taking a few touches of the liquid inside. The scent of a wolf was evident from the liquid as he placed the scent over his glimmered clothing to mask his own scent.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Aurum watched the man change his shape to that of a more wolfish form.. and cover himself in a scent rather unpleasant to her senses. Oddly enough, after a few moments, her nose and 'magical' senses slowly calmed and she realized that even the magic she had sensed before was seemingly gone. Or, at the very least, the magic had been covered up by this spell. That's weird, Thought the dragon, watching him with a certain interest that had not been there before, piqued by the more he used him magic and showed her. Perhaps he could be tutor to the prince, but Aurum was still very unsure of that. The dragon decided not to comment on the change, and simply waved her hand again to signal for him to walk on. In case he didn't, she started to walk again, her short strides covering little distance as pushed the journey forward.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff