Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Recruitment: 5 Edition: As the Wheel Turns... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:20 am
Won't be able to work on this until I get home from work, but I would like to throw my hat into this. I have a water genasi storm cleric already made from a different game I never got to use. I just need to adapt her back story to this setting.

I could also make a fighter. It will just take me a bit longer to pull together a character sheet. I'm going to read about the setting in more detail and see what inspires me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:25 am
AWESOME! We have our forth man!

Also, stupid question, but how do we post our Character sheets when we're done with them. I have it as a PDF, I just want to know how to post them on here...

This must be a really noob question, I know... sweatdrop

Edit: And a Fifth man, I guess we're all full up.  

Croco_D_Isle

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:27 am
I like to use Myth-weavers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:50 am
Never mind, friend of mine just told via text. I got it.

It is literally the first thing that pops up when you type in PDF to jpeg into google.

I hope I did this correctly. First time actually doing REAL D&D.

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Croco_D_Isle

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:44 am
Raganui Minamoto
This looks interesting and very well thought out.

I'd like to join, if it's not been filled. As for what, I'll get back to you after I go back through and see what has been made.

Summoner Wizard and a Warlock of some sort.

So I'm looking at the following:

Tiefling Paladin (always fun to play the 'holy demon') from Malkuth.

An Halfling Monk (I swear he's not part of the Waist-Down Fist) from Gallia.

Dwarven Cleric (Heal and Hammer) from Malkuth.

Dragonborn Fighter (Wonder if spears can be one hand...) from Bandore.

Half-elf bard for me then!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:02 pm
Hmmhmmhmm

Also, I totally am going to look into plot hooks, cause stopping apocalypses is something ALL of em would be about.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

The Ghost of Xmas Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:15 pm
Raganui Minamoto
This looks interesting and very well thought out.

I'd like to join, if it's not been filled. As for what, I'll get back to you after I go back through and see what has been made.

Summoner Wizard and a Warlock of some sort.

So I'm looking at the following:

Tiefling Paladin (always fun to play the 'holy demon') from Malkuth.

An Halfling Monk (I swear he's not part of the Waist-Down Fist) from Gallia.

Dwarven Cleric (Heal and Hammer) from Malkuth.

Dragonborn Fighter (Wonder if spears can be one hand...) from Bandore.

Those all sound fantastic. A lot of interesting things could happen with a character from Malkuth, but a Dragon born would be especially... Interesting, shall we say. I'll go ahead and say now that you would be facing a bit of a steep hill to climb if you guys take one particular route, but it would NOT be boring.

I'll leave it up to you! Let me know when you decide.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Those all sound fantastic. A lot of interesting things could happen with a character from Malkuth, but a Dragon born would be especially... Interesting, shall we say. I'll go ahead and say now that you would be facing a bit of a steep hill to climb if you guys take one particular route, but it would NOT be boring.

Right, right. I think I've trimmed it down the Halfling or Dragonborn... what do you guys think? A Gallian Halfling that's able to beat down his opponents or the Bandoran Dragonborn Knight?  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:24 pm
Kowsauni
Won't be able to work on this until I get home from work, but I would like to throw my hat into this. I have a water genasi storm cleric already made from a different game I never got to use. I just need to adapt her back story to this setting.

I could also make a fighter. It will just take me a bit longer to pull together a character sheet. I'm going to read about the setting in more detail and see what inspires me.

Oooooh this IS interesting. A genasi. Tell me bit about what you have planned for the character. You can use him, no problem there, but it should be noted that in Wendell there is plot thread involving them. What sortve plans did you have for his back story?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:41 pm
Wow, okay, this place filled up fast. eek

Here's my stuff, hope I did it right.

And don't worry Croco, no one thinks less of you for not being able to figure out how to use Google.

rofl

Anywho, boop! Go ahead and tell me if I did anything wrong Ghost.

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:47 pm
xd Those broken stats. Geezus woman, go to Vegas!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:49 pm
Raganui Minamoto

Right, right. I think I've trimmed it down the Halfling or Dragonborn... what do you guys think? A Gallian Halfling that's able to beat down his opponents or the Bandoran Dragonborn Knight?

It probably makes me a terrible person, but someone tiny beating the crap out of people bigger than them is hilarious in all the right ways. blaugh

stare Also Ghost seems way to happy about the Dragonborn one...you may not know this about him, but he really enjoys ominous foreshadowing. Like, he's of my best friends and even I find it creepy how much he loves ominous foreshadowing.

3nodding Either one sounds cool to me though, were you leaning towards one or the other?  

Colette Brunnel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:54 pm
Colette Brunnel
Raganui Minamoto

It probably makes me a terrible person, but someone tiny beating the crap out of people bigger than them is hilarious in all the right ways. blaugh

stare Also Ghost seems way to happy about the Dragonborn one...you may not know this about him, but he really enjoys ominous foreshadowing. Like, he's of my best friends and even I find it creepy how much he loves ominous foreshadowing.

3nodding Either one sounds cool to me though, were you leaning towards one or the other?

Why... My dear lady....

I have no idea what you mean...

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:55 pm
gonk
Colette Brunnel
Raganui Minamoto

Why... My dear lady....

I have no idea what you mean...

User Image

See see!? It's a trap~! xd  

Colette Brunnel

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:56 pm
Raganui Minamoto

Knight of the purple dragon variety?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces