Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Trunk || Shinobi Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image
.xdid you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone?
I CAN HEAR YOUR SORROWS::PLAYING THROUGH THE AIRWAYS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOWxxxx◈◈xxxxi can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOW

Takeda blinked a bit in confusion at her chuckling. Did he say something funny? He didn't say any jokes. How strange...She ended up expressing some amusement in her voice as she confirmed his suspicions on her being a medic. But what was so funny? Was she teasing him about his way of speaking? A small spike of wrath welled into existence, however he bit the inside of his cheek to calm himself. A lot of people had been telling him all his life that he had a hard time keeping his anger in check. It was even harder for him ever since Jack had become the only one doing that. Either way, there was something inside of himself that he decided to listen to, the part of him that knew there must've been more to Kagerou's amusement. After all, why would Jack toss him into a team with the type of person who could deliberately piss him off? No, the illusionist needed to put him with someone who had a kind heart and calm mind, otherwise they'd be a very emotionally compromised team.

He had begun calming down when the girl changed her tone of voice, suddenly asking about whether or not everything was alright again. A small smile rose on his lips, when he figured that she must've just been something along the lines of a caring, fun-loving type then. The genin walked over to his zanbatou and picked up the large blade from the corner, raising it up with both hands and displaying it for the girl. "My weapon of choice. I was an idiot and let it drop on the floor, but it's alright. You're right on it being very heavy, but nothing broke." He confirmed for his teammate, only to prove that lo and behold, the weapon was unscathed. Anything reinforced with black steel wasn't going to dent, scratch, or especially break all that easily. In honesty,he had over exaggerated when it came to the dropping of his blade, but the object meant a lot to him. In the off chance that it did get damaged, he'd be quite torn apart, especially since he didn't exactly have the funds to repair it if that were the case.

"Hmm...now it's my turn for a question." He spoke up, extending their conversation further. Takeda moved his hands to place his sword over his shoulder, the blunt side resting against him. "What's with the bells? As a Shinobi, that kind of thing can get you found out pretty easily, I'd think.Or are you going to leave it home during missions?" He asked her, looking to see the bells on her wrist. While it was unlikely that she planned to bring it anywhere outside of the village, who knew? It could've been a family heirloom that she didn't want to let go of, just like what his oversized sword meant to him.The boy hoped it wasn't purely for fashion though, as he didn't really want to risk his life over his teammates taste in accessories. He'd heard that girls were pretty serious about that kind of thing, but hopefully not to that kind of extent.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:49 am
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 705||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 488||488

-----[ F ]rom a nearby window came the sound of wind rustling through the leaves of the canopy above. With this same wind came the scent of burning things, of ash and volcanic remains, before ash fell from the sky as black snow. It began to clump together quickly, with some sort of strange haste, building into two humanoid shapes. With a final gust the scents, and the ash, vanished to reveal two people, both of which the pair of shinobi recognized, standing in the center of the living room that seemed built for this scenario. Jack Harren Snipe, their Mizukage and Squadron leader, and one of the Aburame nobles known as Nozomi Aburame. The instant they formed Jack released his grip from her hand, stepping away for a moment to cast his gaze about in defense. Only when he saw his genin did the Mizukage physically relax, his expression one of content. "Ah, good. I had hoped you two were here." Dusting off the jacket he always wore, Jack looked over to Nozomi with a small smile. "These two are my Genin you will be training temporarily with." Looking then to his genin, he explained further. "Nozomi had come down with an illness that prevented her from training with her own squadron. As such, she will be training with you today, and you will, all three of you, be coming with me a rather special place."
          -----
          -----
          -----
          -----
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies of Note → Open Spoiler // More in Profile

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Oatmeal

HeadlessKoko

lily platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:16 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Okay. Maybe saying she was ready was a bit of a misunderstandment. The moment he grabbed her hand, Nozomi was surprised and could not react as they seem to teleport. Her body felt sick. Even her mind was spinning. Once they arrived at the living room and he released her hand, Nozomi had completely lost her balance and collapsed to the table behind her, her hands immediately went to the edge as she groaned softly. The room was spinning. Her stomach was upside down but luckily, being in a hospital meant she didn't eat much so if she did vomit, all she would be able to vomit was the stomach bile and it felt no need to vomit. The feeling didn't leave however. Closed her eyelids, she took in several deep breaths and slowly, the disorientation was fading away. Jack's voice was heard but she couldn't understand it just yet. The only part she got was that she was to be training with them and all three of them will go to Jack to the special place. Did that mean to teleport again? Her stomach just lurched upside down at the thought. Opened her eyelids slowly, a smile formed behind her mask as she recongized Takeda immediately. The other female however, she did not recognize. Stood up straight, she had one hand on the table because she was still slightly dizzy, she bowed in respect towards them. "I'm Nozomi Aburame. It's nice to see you again, Takeda-san." She introduced herself for the female even though Jack already did, it was more so out of respect. She was curious to how he was faring. Those months she helped him learned their language was so fast and when that day arrived of the Mizukage calling all of them to his tower, she had not seen Takeda since then. With a soft exhale, her hand gently removed itself from the edge of the table and she was able to stand upright now.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image [ The Sero | Apartments || Room 4 ]

Reflexively, Kagerou raised her right wrist, the wrist where the bells were tied, when asked about her choice of instrument. Because she felt like it, she smiled and shook out a short rhythm. "A lot of people ask that, actually. You know, my mom said the same- Hm?" she was about to respond when an unfamiliar scent stopped her mid-sentence. Unable to place the scent, Kagerou turned inquisitively to the source, the open window. An accumulation of black soot raised a reasonable level of caution in the lighthearted genin. Before she could really worry, though, the humanoid shaped lumps of black powder blew away all at once to reveal two figures any Kirigakure shinobi would know on sight. There was Jack, the mizukage, and even though her face was covered with the mask that the Aburame seemed to be so fond of, the red hair and honey eyes of Nozomi Aburame easily gave away her identity.

The smile, which had disappeared amongst the caution Kagerou felt, returned as Kagerou turned herself fully to greet the two. She waited patiently while Nozomi recovered from her dizzy spell. Kagerou would have offered her a glass of water but, honestly, she didn't even know where the glasses were, assuming there were any.

After Nozomi introduced herself, the ever smiling Kagerou took it as the cue for her introduction. She regretted that she would need to put aside Takeda's question for now, but too many things were happening for her to think of a way to squeeze in a response. Perhaps later.

Out of respect for both Jack's and Nozomi's positions, Kagerou started with a humble bow. After straightening up, she began, "Greetings Miss Nozomi. I'm Kagerou Uchiha. If you ever start feeling ill again, please tell me. It's not much, but I have a little bit of medical experience. Besides that, I look forward to working with you." It hadn't been intentional, but just knowing Nozomi's position encouraged Kagerou to lapse into a more polite tone than what she had been using with Takeda just a little bit ago. Perhaps Nozomi might notice it, or perhaps she wouldn't. After all, Kagerou certainly didn't realize herself. Regardless of the tone used, though, the concern Kagerou showed to Nozomi was neither more nor less than what she would have shown to anyone else.

Introduction accomplished, there were some rather pressing questions to ask now. "Um, Jack-sensei?" Kagerou let the unfinished question linger for a few moments. Calling the mizukage "sensei" still struck her as rather unbelievable. More importantly, she wanted to collect her thoughts. News of the trip was so sudden and there were so many things one needed to know about a trip before even preparing for it.

Perhaps the foremost question was "where." However, Kagerou guessed (feared?) that Jack would not be answering that question with any other method besides actually taking them there, so before trying that question, she asked another, "Will going to this… special place be only a day trip or should we pack for a longer stay?".

Royal Oatmeal

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

-----[ T ]he Truth of an individual can be found in many ways, ranging from a Test where one's morality is faced with the start truths of the situations so one is forced to face the justifications for one's actions, to something as simple as watching how one acts to others. It was such that gave Jack the understanding that Kagerou was of the type to assume a deferential pose to those of perceived greater status. An intriguing decision, and one that explained in a way why she seemed awkward around him. It brought a moment of reflection to the Mizukage as he considered the social and societal pressures of being the personal apprentice to what could be seen as the 'king' of their homeland? Not that Jack would ever view himself in such a light, but what one viewed oneself to be mattered not at all if society has already assigned a label to them. Or, perhaps, he was simply overthinking where swift action would serve better.
          -----Shadow would have said the latter for certain.
          -----Turning to the side and gesturing to Nozomi, Jack explained. "My technique causes some level of disturbance within those whom it affects. It is similar in nature to 'motion sickness', and as such will pass with time." Eyes turned to Takeda for a moment, who, as was most frequent with him, decided to remain silent. That Nozomi and Takeda knew each other didn't surprise him, given they had likely all been within his office at the same time. It would make the coming days easier, that much Jack was certain, for they all three would need to stick together to survive. Despite his eyes being on the warrior amongst them, Jack's next words were clearly directed to all of them. "To be honest, this travel may take us days away from home. You will be training in a very special place, one unlike anything you have ever seen, and I warn you it will be dangerous." Gesturing to himself, fingers lightly pressed above his head, Jack continued. "It is only fair that you know that I am but a clone. My true self will be coming to you once you have found you way to the meeting place."
          -----Reaching into his coat, the clone took out a copy of the scroll his original bore and held it to the side, towards Kagerou. "Inside you will find instructions to what the village refers to as the 'Lonely Island', where I and Shadow live. The way is secret, and these instructions will tell you how to safely get through the defenses. There is a summoning circle within the scroll, and you must use it before entering the tunnel there." Only once Kagerou had taken the scroll did Jack step back and spread his arms wide in the universal sign of welcome. "I will remain for several minutes more. Please, ask any questions you have now, but understand that I will be keeping most of what you will find there a secret. Choose carefully what you take, and take only what you can carry. It would not be discourteous of me to call what you are about to experience a 'survival training', and that your lives will be in varying degrees of danger once you arrive."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Royal Oatmeal

HeadlessKoko

lily platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:42 pm

With a soft smile, Nozomi glanced towards the green haired female. "Ah.. Just call me Nozomi." Miss was too formal for her. While Nozomi does use Japanese suffixes and those are okay, but miss seemed a bit too odd for her. Just a few deep breaths, Nozomi cracked a warm smile behind her mask at Kagerou's warm care for her. Or was she just all business? "Thank you, Kagerou-san, but I'm feeling better." She explained to the Uchiha to have her feel at ease. A ping of frustration could be felt by only Jack when he explained about the motion sickness. He waited to tell her until now? Jack was an…. Interesting person and Nozomi was having a hard time figuring him out. Her frustrations never last long, it already passed as fast as it arrived. Nozomi was already glad to have met Kagerou, that girl seems smart. Were they of same age? She wouldn't be surprise if they are. In fact, everyone here look almost same age, Takeda a bit younger while the Mizukage looked a bit older. Course she had no idea of his actual age. Kagerou asked a question she was curious about. Honey hues watched as the Mizukage had given Kagerou the scroll, that must mean she's one of the smartest one in the group. Nozomi could learn a lot from her, the young Aburame was like a sponge, ready to absorb and soak up much information as she could possibly hold.

Frustration was brought up once again along with worry. Survival training? Haven't they done enough to survive recently? A chill went down in her spine as she still remember those creatures. The bodies. Her stomach flipped. Just like that, her appetite was gone. When he brought up that Shadow and him live on the island, a trigger was set in her mind. Shadow. She still remembered his harsh words as her fist clenched. It was her fault. Her hand went up to her chest as she took few more deep breaths. Hopefully, the three of them will assume she was still a bit dizzy from the 'motion sickness'. All those bodies… she was the cause of it. Quickly, she closed her eyelids and her hands went up as to adjust her hair, trying to brush it off to others who were watching her that she just had a hair strand too lose and close to her eyes. Distraction. She needed a distraction. Appetite. Right. "Jack-sama, will Lonely Island hold the water and resources for food that we will need or are we to bring that?" Depending on his answer, Nozomi would know how much to bring. If it does have resources but they had to work for it, that's fine, she can bring snacks. If none… that could bode unwell in terms of packing her bag. Then again, Nozomi remember how to pack, she just doesn't have any scrolls on her to pack properly, meaning she will have to bring one of those big bags, possibly.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
.xdid you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone?
I CAN HEAR YOUR SORROWS::PLAYING THROUGH THE AIRWAYS
i can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOWxxxx◈◈xxxxi can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOW

How bothersome. Before Kagerou could finish answering the question he'd been oh so curious about, they were rudely interrupted by the sound of leaves rustling a bit too loudly, and the scent of burning. The scent repulsed him, as his tendrils seemed to squirm a bit beneath his skin. Sickening. At the very end of the display of black snow came both his mentor, and language tutor. Oh great, what the hell is this? Some kind of surprise intervention? He pondered, turning towards the two, although the question he asked Kagerous still scraped at his mind. It could be saved for the next time that they were alone. When the Mizukage spoke up, Takeda rose a brow in speculation. Hoped they were there? For what? They'd only just been given their proof of being Shinobi, were they already going to be given a mission? The boy didn't care either way, he could take whatever Jack threw at him. What he was trying to account for was the strength of his new teammate, Kagerou. For all he knew, she needed a hell of a lot of training in order to be of use on the field. Then Jack continued on, and things were explained better for him. Nozomi would be training with them. It wasn't a job or anything like that, so his concerns were immediately lowered.

And then came the mention of illness, causing Takeda to bristle a bit. While he couldn't exactly get sick due to his bloodline, he wondered if it was contagious. If they were going on a long term training exercise, having two sick people instead of one wouldn't play out well for them. It might've also been a matter of him being slightly protective over his teammate. Partly because of a history of losing people. The other part was that it was like a test he didn't want to fail, letting Kagerou befall any harm was the same as letting Jack see him falter. In the end though, she seemed more concerned with Nozomi's health than her own. Of course, that was the medics mindset.

Takeda planned to leave himself out of the conversation, but he was more or less brought in by Nozomi calling his name. Mentioning that it was nice to see him again...but was it. Sure, he lightened up to her a bit, but surely he was a hassle for her to handle. Electric blue eyes settled on the girls amber ones, with just the barest bit of uncertainty, before there was sincerity. "Glad to see you're not dead or anything, Aburame-san. Be careful with your health, it's not hard for your kind to die. I'd rather that not happen." He said in a half-scolding tone, but that's just how he was. It was rare to get a flat out "thank you" or so from him.

Then came the important stuff. Or at least, it was important to the others. Talks of supplies and such. Rather than scramble around like the others likely would, he merely kept his zanbatou hoisted up over his shoulder and approached the clone of Jack. "I'm not going to be threatened much by a survival exercise, you know. I don't hunger easily, and even then it would take quite awhile after nutrient depletion for one of my hearts to give away. So, where you're taking us, are there things we're going to have to fight? Do I finally get to test myself?" He asked, some excitement in his voice at the thought of finding and battling whatever unknown creature could be on the island. All the training he did with Jack was mostly on the physical level, to hone his body. He'd never gotten the chance to really fight anything, so that opportunity was pretty enticing to him.

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ I ]t seemed the first question asked would be one pertinent enough for him to respond before Kagerou had a moment to think. A simple question, one that caused Jack to consider before answering with an expression of mild confusion. "That...entirely depends on your frame of mind." A simple answer, one that made entire sense to him but one that likely confused the genin. The Lonely Island held an extreme variation of fauna and flora, both known and unknown, that could be considered edible, if one simply attempted to make it into food. Exploration and such, but so much more! The island held many mysteries, ones he took for granted that others might well have not understood. Yet before he could speak more, Takeda made his approach. Instantly Jack's body relaxed, his expression becoming one of welcome and enjoyment. Takeda was becoming a close friend, as far as friends went, and how else was he to act to his personal bodyguard in the making? The expression became one of interest, jeweled eyes taking in every movement as the boy asked another good question.
          -----Well, it seemed that his genin, at least, knew hot to think.
          -----A self assured smile passed his lips as Jack slipped his hands into his coat's pockets. "Actually, yes. There will be fighting, but that will not be the only thing to occur. You will need your mind, your blades, and your courage to persevere through this training."
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Royal Oatmeal

HeadlessKoko

lily platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Knowing that Nozomi had only felt a passing sickness relieved Kagerou. She had never stopped smiling, but her smile grew a little bigger when she heard that Nozomi felt okay. "That's good to hear, Nozomi," the words rolled smoothly off of Kagerou's tongue. From "miss" to no honorifics without a hitch. Kagerou adjusted smoothly without any worries.

Although, Kagerou did experience a small moment of confusion when Jack's clone passed a scroll in her direction. She blinked at the scroll. It appeared that the other two were much more familiar with Jack than she. For that reason, Kagerou looked once to her right and once to her left when the scroll was placed in her direction. There was only Takeda besides her, but maybe there was someone on the other side, unlikely as it was. No one besides Takeda and Takeda didn't reach for the scroll either. Having found the flow, Kagerou went with it and accepted the scroll with a polite nod and remarked "Thank you."

Nozomi and Takeda were asking the good questions. Jack had already warned them to pack lightly. Kagerou literally had a job in her hands. Not worrying too much about whether or not there was super important question missed, Kagerou worked on her obvious job. Keeping an ear on the current conversation, the genin unrolled the scroll to peek into what dangerous survival things the group would have to face. <'Lonely Island.' Do I know about it?> Kagerou wondered, racking her mind for everything learned from academy and rowing small shipments around during Kirigakure's reconstruction.

Royal Oatmeal

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:36 am

His words slightly shocked her, at the same time they did not. She was used to his... bluntness. Not everyone was made to be sensitive or caring. He was an example of that. Many would be offended at the comment of her kind was easy to die. She gave him a warm smile that was only hidden behind the mask, knowing that he cared. Sort of. Nozomi listened to the others especially when Takeda had spoke of one of his hearts. She was aware of his kind, and honestly, his kind slightly scared her. It was because she was not educated yet about his unique bloodline. He was, at least excited about this. Her brows furrowed in confusion when Jack had spoke that it would depend on their frame of mind. The Mizukage had spoke of that they will need more than just fighting. Their mind and courage was important. And Nozomi could guess teamwork as well. That would be a challenge with Takeda but should not be an issue with Kageoru from what she's judging so far. Hopefully. With a slow inhale and exhale that was almost noticeable unless someone was watching her chest, the Aburame said nothing else as she waited to be dismissed to get ready and to meet her teammates. Her mind was spinning with swarms inside.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ T ]heir eyes clouded with worry and any number of confusing thoughts and emotions, Jack watched the genin with a small smile before looking to Kagerou. The instructions had been fairly simple, for the most part, with a small genjutsu placed upon it that would reveal more information as they passed through the steps. The first bit required them to go to a very, very specific location on a clifftop that overlooked the island. There they would press the seal written upon the scroll into the ground, causing the earth to rise and form a small tunnel they could walk into to appear for no more than ten seconds. They would need to hurry lest the entrance collapsed upon them, trapping them in the earth to a slow, agonizing death. Of all things, there would be a small smiley face drawn here, with what looked to be a halo? Odd. The second step was a slight bit different, for it required moving through mazes in complete darkness, and requiring memorizing the map, for within this section large Vole like creatures live that hate the light. One flash of light, and they would bring the rubble above down onto their heads.
          -----There was clearly more room on the paper, but quite a bit was missing. But then, there should be less. The island was known as a haunted place that no one ever made it to. Of those alive, only two ever traveled there with frequency. Even Takeda, who had lived there for a time, was never allowed to leave the walls of Jack's home there, and only left by Jack's Scattering of the Ashes technique. Extreme currents kept the water around the island impossible due to the enormous maelstroms that surrounded it, with hurricane force winds generated by those same forces making flight impossible. Only two living people know the actual way of going in, except, apparently, now. Strange noises and sights could be caught from the cliffs overlooking it, so much so that people avoid it no matter what time of the year it is.
          -----Such things coursed through his mind, but in the end it seemed everyone had the answers they needed. And so, the clone turned and made for the room that Jack would one day take ownership of and spoke his final words before touching the doorknob. "Your survival, your trip, will be on you from this moment forward. Follow the instructions carefully, and I will see you on the other side. Once you are down there, I cannot find you, and as such you will be on your own. Know this: your lives will be in danger while you are following the paths, though only if you misstep." And with that, the clone turned to ash and faded from existence.
          -----
          -----
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Royal Oatmeal

HeadlessKoko

lily platypus

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:57 am

that island,> Kagerou remembered, recalling the facts bit by bit. The memories took precedence over the reading, so while Kagerou's eyes were still glued to the scroll, she wasn't actually reading it past the part about needing to hurry through a tunnel or else suffer an excruciatingly slow death. She was just thinking about that island. Growing up, that island was a staple in any sort of scary story marathon. For as long as she could remember, children had been warned that they were going to be taken to ]that island if they ever misbehaved. Suffice to say, she couldn't remember a time when that island wasn't one of the seven wonders of Kirigakure.

There weren't many actual facts to recall about that island, though. Mystery shrouded Lonely Island. Mystery bred fear. Even after the hellish nightmare only a few a months ago, scary stories about the island would hush huddled listeners. However, they were just stories, which was exactly why the stories could send chills down spines. No one, besides Jack and those closest to him, could really know what was really on the island. They were only the ones that traveled to and from it. Kagerou corrected herself, The stories, webs of fact and fiction, might not be true. The island might not be as scary or it could be even worse than the abominations of corpse and plant that still haunted the dreams of many of Kirigakure's residents. However, the island didn't haunt the memories or nightmares of Kirigakure in the same way that incident did because even though it could be filled with mind-numbing fear, it never really threatened the village. For all the fear felt about the island, the residents had, in a sense, grown accustomed to its haunting presence, the strange noises and shapes that could be seen wandering about it every now and then. They elicited fear but not panic. The perfect material for a scare, but not really something people really thought would threaten them, not after 20 years of doing nothing. Now with Jack, who people considered as some sort of owner of the island even if it was never said as such, as Mizukage, there was even less reason to believe there would ever be any kind of danger from the island… so long as it was not approached… which was totally what Kagerou and co. were going to do. Kagerou didn't know a lot, but she was sure,

Curiosity struck Kagerou, . However, before Kagerou could ask, Jack's clone said its final words and disappeared. "Ah," she voiced disappointment, "Aw. I wanted to ask about those people that disappeared on the island, or at least if we were going to end up disappearing." Despite saying rather… grim thoughts, Kagerou didn't seem the least bit worried. Again, there was no reason the Mizukage would want anyone, or at least not her, dead. Worrying and stressing would just stress out everything.

Kagerou silently thought, throwing in a relaxed shrug to shrug off the missed opportunity. The clone had warned them amply. It wouldn't do to make their teacher wait, but before leaving, the preparations must be thoroughly considered lest some unforeseen accident risk the life of one of the group. Care, caution, and even a little taint of worry weaved themselves through Kagerou's mind. Another shrug, this time to level her worries. It wouldn't do if errant stress affected judgement and caused them all to lose the path. Smiling sheepishly at both of her new teammates, Kagerou addressed a bit of a rhetorical question to the two of them, "Um, if neither of you mind, can we all wait a bit for me to finish this scroll?" she pointed her right index finger at the opened directions, the ringing of bells accompanying the gesture, "I'll be real quick, I swear, and then we can pass it around for everyone else to read."

Favor asked, Kagerou returned quietly to quickly read through the rest of the directions. There was a slow inhale and then exhale from her as she reached the part of the map that instructed her to memorize the map in preparation to travel in pitch dark tunnels. She was confident in her memory. Like any school, ninja school was a lot about memorizing and Kagerou did quite well in academy. However, no matter how confident Kagerou was in her memory, knowing that lives depended on it sort of left her feeling a bit anxious. She did one more quick glance over, scrutinizing the maze that she would need to remember and wondering briefly about the angel smiley face, Anyways, now was too late for that, there was only one thing to be done, It was time for the next person to read.

Kagerou rolled up the scroll and held it out towards Takeda with her left hand. She invited him to read, "Alright, your turn. Take your time. There's this part we have to remember, apparently," and, of course, a smile.

While waiting for Takeda to take the scroll, Kagerou would turn to Nozomi. There was something she wanted to do with her fellow kunoichi while Takeda read. Takeda hadn't directly said it, but he had heavily implied that he didn't feel the need to pack anything. Even Kagerou couldn't quite agree with such a careless notion, but she accepted his choice, It just meant that it would be rather counterproductive to talk about packing with Takeda, which wasn't to say that there was nothing to talk to Takeda about. There were some things Kagerou was curious about, like how he didn't hunger easily and his use of the plural for hearts. Plus, she still had to answer his question about bells, but they could talk about all that while strolling to the cliff that was the starting point. Nozomi, on the other hand, was the opposite. She seemed to be worrying about exactly what Kagerou was trying to find a solution to: the kind, quantity, and weight of supplies to bring. Besides, Nozomi also didn't have a room in this apartment. Rather than having her walk all the way to her squad's apartment, she might as well just use Kagerou's room.

Giving a reassuring smile, Kagerou reintroduced herself. tried to start with something that could get Nozomi to feel comfortable with her, "So… Nozomi, right? I'm Kagerou, in case you forgot." Her smile turned playful as her voice dropped into a mock whisper, the bells on her wrist rang as she brought up her free right hand to the side of her mouth, "Anyways, Takeda sure is blunt, isn't he? But I'm sure he's just a big teddy bear inside." A friendly wink followed. She had something in mind to say about Jack, but decided that would be a little too rude because apparently teasing Takeda wasn't. By the way, Takeda would have heard all of that. Kagerou wanted him to, actually, and she turned to him to briefly give him two thumbs up to show that she meant everything she said in good sport.

Kagerou hadn't noticed Nozomi's burdened breathing, too many other things crossing her mind. However, even with the mask obscuring the Aburame princess's face, little things like the crease between her eyes, the way she held herself, and other equally small body signs gave off the overall feeling that perhaps her fellow teammate wasn't taking things as easily as she and Takeda apparently were. Kagerou felt naturally inclined to try and fix that.

There was still business to do, though, so after the short reprieve of a joke, Kagerou invited Nozomi, "Anyways, while Takeda is reading through the scroll, would you like to come with me to my room? There should be something in there we can use. Then we can go out and scour the kitchen for anything like rations and camping supplies. Hm?"

Royal Oatmeal

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Nozomi heard Jack words as she said nothing. She should be okay. First, Sero. It challenged her emotionally, physically, and mentally. It still does to do this day, Sero had caused the darkness in her heart to grow. Then she became ill. Alone in that hospital room.. the demons had whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Once Jack had left, she turned to tell them that she was going to go home and pack but it seemed the green haired female wanted a moment of time, perhaps in silence to read the scroll. Out of respect, the red haired Aburame had said nothing. When she was done, she passed the scroll to Takeda. It felt... a bit odd. To be in a squad. At the Sero, there was three of them. Shadow, who had told her the truth, the Senju male who disappeared, and now her. Not long after, Kagerou had introduced herself... again. For some odd reason. She rose her eyebrow but it would be hidden in the shadows of her hood. A ringing sound. The honey gazed jewels glanced towards where it was coming from.. her wrist? Well. Nozomi would have to ask her to remove it before they leave, if it was dangerous as she said, the young Aburame would hate it if they got caught or found, all because of that noise. Kept a stoic face when the medic had brought up Takeda. She doesn't know. Nozomi and Takeda go a bit ways back.... she felt that Takeda didn't wish for anyone to know that Nozomi was his teacher to learn their language, out of respect, she said nothing. With a gentle smile, "I would hate to take things from you. I can simply go home and gather the supplies there. We could meet at the dock?" She waited for her teammate response instead of just going ahead and go to the dock without respect.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:47 pm

"Hmmmm," Kagerou would have much rather that everyone in the squad, as temporary as it may be, prepare together and then leave together, but she wasn't so hung on the idea that she would press it against another's wishes. With a shrug and a carefree smile, Kagerou was quick to answer, "Well, okay. If that's what you want, then I won't stop you." She waved her hand in goodbye, "I'll see you at the docks then," and then turned to walk to her room. She entered her room without any problem, but before even a second had passed, her head poked back out, "Ah, right. Takeda, when you're done reading, mind letting me have a second look at the scroll? I still need to memorize the dark part. Kthxbye," and then her head had ducked back in as she busied herself with figuring out what's in her room and what to do with the things she couldn't bring. Although, she had not forgotten the other two. Her bedroom door remained open, inviting in anyone who happened to need her.

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
.xthat's right, we're always poisoned with greed. xxxx we quickly get tired of what we obtain and throw it out. xxxx and then we quickly find our next toy, and say xxxx "i don't have anyone but you"
IN THE END, I GUESS IT'S LIKE THAT::AFTER ALL, HUMANS ARE QUITE SELFISH
even i'm like that, slowly being dyed - IN A DIRTY COLORxxxx◈◈xxxxthat's why I'd rather scream it all out - LOOK, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO ME

Takeda, as usual, remained quite neutral throughout the interactions in the room. Jack told him that he'd need both his mind and courage, next to his blade, but he had been satisfied from the simple mention of "yes." Before coming to Kirigakure, he'd spent quite some time exploring the land of waves, and got himself into more than just a couple fights. While he did have an advantage over most other tribals, occasionally there'd be an opponent with some knowledge of Ninjutsu, and it made things more interesting. Shinobi were the only ones he was instructed not to fight unless he had to, given that they were unpredictable, and most wouldn't hesitate in taking away his life. He killed one out of self defense and performed a clan ritual, gaining even more strength. The only problem was that aside from the training regimen that Jack set him on, he had nothing left to test his mettle against. He needed an opponent, whether they be stronger or weaker than himself.

When Jack made the movement to start leaving, he pondered what he may actually have to take. Other than some at least slightly protective clothing, his sword, and maybe a snack to last him, he couldn't think of anything. While it felt nice to be self-sustaining due to his bloodline, he couldn't help but feel just a small bit anxious. Everyone else was going to be prepping thoroughly, and it left him with the feeling of being unprepared. U-umm...maybe a board game or something? Graham crackers too. I guess I could take some more weapons... He thought, shuffling in place, awkwardly standing about while Jack's clone talked about not straying in paths and lives being in danger before turning into ash. Ah, how the silence ticked by. He wanted to wait until everyone went about to do their own thing before he left himself, suddenly feeling quite self-conscious about people seeing him pack, given the small amount of things he'd be bringing.

Kagerou ended up asking them if they could wait on her to finish reading, but Takeda wasn't actually rushing to step up to the plate. While learning how to speak both Japanese and English to a fair extent in a short six months was one thing, reading was another entirely, and not something he was good at with the exception of his native language. A couple minutes later and he looked to the side, to see that his teammate was pointing a scroll out towards him. Handing it over. He merely nodded to her words, doing quite the job of suppressing his building anxiety and uncertainty from appearing on his features. Instead of drawing out a conversation, he just opened up the scroll, and let his eyes drink in information. "Oh." He almost immediately said, recognizing the overall shape of the island, but the intricacies of it were a mystery to him. It was the location of Jack's home, where he'd spent a bit of time after the flood that happened. Sitting alone with his thoughts and grievances, he often wanted to leave the place to get some fresh air, explore, distract himself and overall clear his mind. He was never permitted to though, and curiosity happened to grip at him once in awhile.

To him, the only important bit was the maze. Likely the thing that Kagerou mentioned, the one they had to remember. As he read the complexities of it all, such as a lack of light and possible confrontation, his ears perked up, attention doing so in sync. Kagerou had said his name. What's worse, she seemed to be teasing him. Don't flip out. It's all part of the test. Takeda soothed himself, not wanting to kick things up from "blunt" to aggressive, and instead focused on his earlier way of thinking. That Jack gave him someone who probably wasn't as hardened as him, to both learn to work as a team and figure out how to really protect someone. Pretty good training for a bodyguard to the Mizukage. His eyes wandered to peek at her, only to see that she was giving him two thumbs up. Allowing himself to smile a bit, he rolled his eyes before focusing once more on the scroll, hoping that appeased the girl. No need to converse until he was out of sight, packing up his minuscule things away from any potentially judging eyes.

Although, he had something else to wait for too.

He gave the impression that he was reading until both Nozomi and Kagerou were walking away. Well, he was reading, but he was mostly just focusing on an ulterior motive. A black spot began to appear on his wrist, which expanded into what may as well have been a skin-tight, pitch back bracelet. Before he could make his next move, that hand shot behind his back, noticing when Kagerou made a move to poke her head back out from her door. "Yeah, sure thing. I won't be long" He told the girl, exhaling a breath of relief when she went back into her room. While he was purely comfortable with his bloodline and what it made him out to be, Takeda wasn't always comfortable with just letting everyone know about it. A lot of normal people could take it the wrong way. Although, she is my teammate right now. I should confide in her, even if just a little bit. The thoughts passed by, and he actually agreed with them, but he needed to handle the map first. Letting his hang down and fall slack, he let about four dark tendrils escape from the top of his wrist. They didn't extend far, only about eight inches outwards. Placing the scroll on a nearby table, he looked at the map intently, plotting it out mentally while the tendrils began to move. They started to writhe and turn, making sudden left and right motions, extending as they needed to for as long as they needed to. "Copy it. Repeat. Copy. Repeat." He whispered so that his teammate wouldn't hear him, ordering his tendrils. They weren't normal jiongu threads, that much was obvious to anyone who saw them. To a certain extent, they had a mind of their own, like parasites that coexisted with him perfectly. Tendrils increased in number and extended as they repeated the action each time, charting out the maze from the beginning to the end. "Remember. Memorize this. He continued to whisper, before repeating the words in Korean, the language that he grew up with. If he wasn't able to see a map in the dark, he'd feel it instead. Once his tendrils seemed to memorize four different branching, interconnecting paths in the maze, he detracted them back into his wrist. Even beneath his skin, they continued to writhe and move, a feeling he'd gotten used to over the years. They'd repeat the process until it was all as easy to remember as breathing.

"I'm done with the map, Kagerou. Do what you want with it, it'll be on the table. I'm going to be changing in my room, so I'll see you when I'm out. Then I guess we can discuss a plan, and...continue our conversation earlier, if you want to." He called out loud enough for her to hear, moving into his room after and closing the door behind him. On his bed was a large, dark blue bag, likely filled with his personal belongings. Upon closer inspection, it definitely was. Inside were a couple extra sets of clothes, ninja tools, and other personal belongings.

About four or so minutes later, the boy had his clothes changed. He wore a black jacket, with white fur lining the hood and collar, providing some warmth if it became both dark and cold. If it was too hot inside, he could always just take it off. Although it was zipped up, he still bothered to wear a dark grey shirt beneath it. Along with it were dark pants and black combat boots. In terms of defenses, the first thing to notice would be the mask which covered the lower half of his face. Black steel, koton, the same thing which reinforced his blade. Sometime after entering the village, someone made the attempt to steal his blade, but only managed to get away from Takeda for all of half an hour before he was tracked down. The only thing that stopped him from becoming a criminal for murder on that day was the man informing the Jiongu of a secret within his blade. Apparently, not only could it split in two, but it was also filled with koton steel inside of it. Moreso than was needed to defend the blade. Which meant that the heirloom was either once used by a black steel user, or it was stored to possibly sell the valuable material one day, in a desperate situation. Either way, he had the excess fashioned into custom pieces. One being the mask, the other being a set of armor that he didn't yet have the authority to make or wear yet. Aside from the mask were normal steel plates which covered the knees, with a slight curve to it like a jagged spike. A matching set with the bracers on his arms, which pointed out at the elbow. It wouldn't do much against Ninjutsu users, none of it would. But his intention was not to ever fall behind in close combat, to be a monster on the field.

Grinning beneath his mask and kneeling on his bed over his bag, he was quite glad to see that his graham crackers weren't forgotten. He stuffed the thin box into his jacket pocket, then grasped at what he saw next in the bag. A sky blue plant of sorts with a faint glow to it. The hallucinogenic he'd been using as of late. Despite how much it distracted him from his own miserable state, he decided to forego it for the mission. He has to keep his focus solely on protecting his teammates. Distractions weren't tolerable. Figuring that's all he needed for their mission, he opened the door to his room and walked back out to the living room, calling out for his teammate.

"Kagerou, I'm all set. Are you ready? Or do we need to, um...shop...or something?"

HeadlessKoko

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games