Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || Academy // Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    As Zion moved his head back reveal his growing passion for Kaneko, until she lashed out. The joy he was feeling couldn't last forever, the punch and knee jab made sure of that. "Oww! What was that for!?" Zion cried. He quickly jumped off Kaneko and made a little distance between them. "Why'd you hold me so tightly if you didn't want me to get the wrong idea!?" he moaned while clutching his pride, "That really hurt you know".
                                    "To think she'd use my emotions to get the advantage in our match". Then it dawned on him, "That's right we're supposed to be sparing!", suddenly all he could think of was the match. "Shake it off man, she got you good but now she's defenceless". Eyeing her spear he made a mad dash for it attempting to punt it far away.

User Image
                                    ➲¦ CHAKRAx 470 / 470 x ➲¦ STAMINAx 40 / 40 x ➲¦ RYOx 0 x ➲¦ ACx 0 x ➲¦ ThemeXXXX
                                    ➲¦ NINJUTSIST x ➲¦ D-RANK GENIN x ➲¦ RANTON x ➲¦ WAKIZASHI x ➲¦ WHITE FLOWER
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]
                                        Win in a sparring match against Kaneko

➲¦ Passives
                                        PA Quick: Slight increase in speed

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Genin | Female

CHAKRA : 375 // 375 [ 225 // 225 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Mizukage's Office / Zion
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Success, she got him off and now he was clutching his pride as she sat up. He was acting as if she was the one advancing on him? "This is a spar, why are you going for my chest?!" She stood up, looking to her spear and seeing him run for it, this was her chance to either end the spar or get them both on the ground again. She decided not to go for her spear, but jump at Zion with as much force as she could must, her hands reaching out to grasp him. One hand would reach for a manly breast, the other back to his junk to grasp and crunch until he begged to stop. That's if she could manage it.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    He didn't expect her to run at him, perhaps she was desperate to get this over with, but running at an armed man was never a good idea. He didn't have the time to come to a full stop to properly avoid the tackle, but he sure wasn't about to let her grab his manhood twice in one fight. Spinning his sword towards the blunt side he pushed Kaneko's arm aiming for his junk further down, with his free hand he tried to intercept her other arm to drag that down while he raised his right knee to collide with her face. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" He smirked.

User Image
                                    ➲¦ CHAKRAx 470 / 470 x ➲¦ STAMINAx 40 / 40 x ➲¦ RYOx 0 x ➲¦ ACx 0 x ➲¦ ThemeXXXX
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She let out a frustrated growl at Zion as he pushed her arms down and she continued to push forward, moving just up a bit to where his knee collided with one boob and her face paled. Why did that hurt so much?! She pushed him away and fell backwards, hugging her chest and pouting. "Ow, why would you do that?! Why are these so fragile?!" She lifted them up before dropping them back down, confused as to why woman had these things if all they did was get in the way. She kept pouting, tears on the corner of her eyes and her lip quivered; tempting him to come close to see if she was alright.

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:07 am
User Image
User Image
                                    "Oh you're one to talk! What about earlier, that was fine? Wait." he started before realising she'd been saying some very strange things. "She seems very unused to having those puppies, did something happen to her? Did something happen t-", just as he was about to make a shocking realisation he was hypnotised by the simple bounce Kaneko's chest made as she released it from her grasp. Looking up at her face he was caught hook line and sinker, "Look I'm sorry, I meant to get your face. You just went at a very precious place of mine and I panicked". He moved closer to help her up, his guard still shattered by her hypnotic technique, "Are you ok?".

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko whimpered, looking at Zion as she continued to pout and he was sucked in to her trap of bouncy proportions. He better feel sorry, but she didn't and now she knew these milk bag's purpose. "So you were going to hit my face as if that wouldn't hurt less?" She took his hand offered to her, gripping it hard and pulling back to pull him down and left her other hand fly in to punch him in his boob distracted face. She also lifted up her foot between his legs, aiming for a shin to balls contact as she kept her grip on his hand.

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    A loud gasp could be heard all throughout the training grounds, Kaneko had got him good, "Why'd she kick me? I was helping her and she kicked me!". That was the straw that broke the camel's back so to say. "You wanna play rough? Ok, let's play rough". He brought his leg up with full force toward her chest once more and seized the moment to bring his sword round for a swing, blade first. "Is this how we're gonna play then!?". If she attempted to get away from the sword Zion would place himself between Kaneko and her spear, "I can barley stand right now" was what he thought, but he did his best to hide that.

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She got him, her shin crunching those little marbles into pebbles and she pulled her leg back as he aimed for her. He was still standing?! Now he was mad she had tricked him so easily as he aimed for her chest again and used his sword. "Your the one who got distracted, atleast I won't get distracted by your peanuts." She slid herself back, lifting both her feet to connect to his foot and try and get him unbalanced. She still had the sword to deal with, it just barely missing her chest, a cut going across the fabric and showing the tiniest bit of skin. If she had her breast plate, she wouldn't have to worry, but now she didn't know how to contain these...things.

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    Zion didn't have the strength to stop Kaneko from unbalancing him. Stumbling backwards he wondered why he couldn't create a coherent plan, "This isn't like me. I should be thinking things through, not just acting on impulse". His brain stopped for a second, most likely giving Kaneko a chance to get up, "Or should I?". So far his motion had been obvious, but if he were to give in to all of his impulses then what? "I think I can maybe take one more kick, after that I'm done. I guess I got nothing better going for me". Thinking back to when he arrived at the village he got his blood to boil, and then... Let go.

The rage in his eyes would be impossible to miss, it was no simple anger that she had gotten the better of him not once but twice, but a deep seated rage. His stance had completely changed and his breath became heavy, almost as if he'd gone feral, "I belong here!" he snarled. Anything that approached him now was just another person who hated him and his family and would get the full taste of his vengece, "I'm no longer rain, but I'll make it shower with your blood!". All his mind was telling him now was to release his anger any way possible.

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko managed to knock him away, standing up to dust herself off and smile in victory until he began to yell and she kicked her staff up to grasp again. "You belong on the ground, and no thank you, if I'm truly a woman now, I can do that myself." She ran forward as he continued to yell for her blood, swiveling her spear and bringing it down on him, knowing he would easily dodge it as she used the ground and her spear to pick her short *ss up and slam a shoe into Zion's poor face. She stood above him and sighed, now back to her boobs. She peeked through the torn fabric and blushed deeply, what were these things?! Had Zion changed as well? She bent down and unbuckled his pants, peeking in and her face got more pink by the second of her discovery. Did all men have this? "They look...red, did I bruise them? Better check erm...cause I'm a medic. Then I'll take him to the hospital." She went to Zion's feet and lifted him up, taking his out-cold butt to a more secluded area of the dojo to inspect, taking maybe a half an hour before deciding he might need a hospital from her handiwork.

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    Zion watched as Kaneko charged him one more, his body was getting used to her movements, avoiding the spear was effortless, yet she still had the energy for one more surprise. As her foot collided with his face, his mind went numb, time seemed to stop as he regained control of his senses, what little left there was. Realising that he most likely wouldn't have regained control if Kaneko hadn't knocked him out flat, he was somewhat happy he had lost. His consciousness faded, leaving him with a strange sensation of being dragged away.

He awoke to find himself in the corner of the training grounds, "I guess, I was out cold". He went to sit up, his head span for a moment, "Ow that hurts". Sitting up he noticed his shirt was missing, "When did?, He looked up to find Kaneko standing over him. "Guess you got me, now if you don't mind I'd like my shirt back".

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko stood above Zion, tapping him with the end of her spear until he awoke and asked for his shirt back. He wanted it back, but he didn't deserve it back as she shook her head and bent over to check his head again. "No. Is your head alright? Do you need to go to the hospital? You were acting crazy so I had to knock you out cold, sorry, not sorry." She grabbed his head and tilted it down, closer to her chest as she inspected the back of his head for any blood or bumps. She wouldn't explain why, but she was indeed wearing his shirt because her was ripping to the point of more cleavage than a boy his age needed to see. If her breastplate fit her at the moment, she could of used that, but right now his shirt was the only thing to fit over them.

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    "Great first I lose the spar, now I've lost my shirt", Zion wondered why she decided to wear his shirt but he didn't really care, fortunately it wasn't too cold outside and he'd have plenty of time to go and get a new shirt. "Well glad you asked at least" he said with a smile, "Although I much prefered you in your own shirt. My head does still hurt a bit but I'm sure I'll be fine.". It was nice to see she cared so much, guess this strange first impression wasn't too bad, "Can you keep quiet about the whole 'I belong thing'", he let out a nervous chuckle as he wasn't ready to tell people about it.

Picking himself up slowly a thought popped in his head, Why do they get what you deserve, what you have worked so hard for? "What? Why would I?", but just like before his mind chose to dismiss logical reasoning and focused on the thought, "Kaneko... She took everything from me. My home, my family, and now... My shirt! How dare she act so entitled, I've worked so hard just to survive. Why must she keep hurting me?". His eyes burned with rage once more, his breath became heavy, there was an audible crack from him clenching his fists too hard. "Wasn't it enough to take my brother from me, now this!?", he shouted as he grabbed Kaneko by the collar and pulled her in close so she could feel his anger. His mind was set on starting another fight, but his heart was confused as to why he lost control, deep down he knew this couldn't be true, could it?

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko smiled as Zion was alright from her hit to his head. Of course she needed his shirt! She did not have knowledge on how to prevent the airplanes from taking off. She stepped back a bit and was going to ask if he needed the hospital, but he suddenly grabbed her by the shirt and got close to her face. How dare he go all bipolar on her! Wait, take his brother from him? He was really bent on killing her at this point and she didn't know if she had the energy for another fight. "Oh...Zion. You poor boy! So frustrated and aiming it at poor me." She leaned in, pressing her lips to his and hoping it would ease his hand on her shirt and work more for her, instead of against. She pulled away once his grip lessened, going to kiss below his ear and whispering gently into it. "It was the boy in the office who took your brother away, not me." She pulled away,taking his han into hers and stepping around him gently to run her fingers across the back of his neck, embracing the passion she felt so strongly.

Eddy_Soul5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    Zion's mind was a mess of emotions, he wanted to hurt Kaneko so much he didn't know why, and yet the passion in her eyes made him yearn for her so. The soft touch of her lips was Kaneko's only saving grace now, pushing Zion's hatred further inside him and drawing out his raw passion. "No I must... Fight it.. But, she's..". His hand loosened around her collar and found it's way into hers, as she moved in closer and whispered into his ear he became putty in her hands. "Took your brother away", his mind sharpened for a second, only to dull as she ran her fingers across his neck. He turned to gaze at her longingly, his scarlet eyes beckoning her to him, for now this was all he wanted, all he desired, the burning hatred had been overwhelmed by lust. The boy in the office could wait for what he deserved, for he would get what he deserved, but now? Zion would savour this embrace and allow it to become something else, something more. He lent in for a kiss and whispered, "So you feel it too?", the last remnants of logic fading away into his paralysing emotions.

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Spar [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games