Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu was near the outer area of Rain Town kinda far away from the Blue Cat, suddenly his phone started to ringed, it played a background music like one that you would hear from Blue Cat. Tohfu didn't answer the phone instead he clinch it so hard the screen cracked 'He Found Him?!' Their was a dark burning glow in Tohfu eyes their was hatred, fear, and death in him, he touched the pink button that had a wing symbol on it and immediately jump through the wet dark clouds surrounding Rain Town.

Tohfu landed infront of Blue Cat in a rushing manner, he tried to take a deep breath but only failed due to his rage. "He In There.... I Finally Get To Kill Him..!!!" Tohfu grabbed the red button and hold it tightly in his hands, the pin stabs his skin bit he doesn't notice. A dark fire started appeared around Tohfu hands, it didn't seem to be hurting him, the stab wound started to drip blood into the cold wet ground of Rain Town. He was ready, Tohfu bursted the door into flames and caught everyone attention. "Where Is He?! Where Is VIXXON?!?!"

Mama looked at her phone again "Hmm... That strange he isn't picking up..?" Mama put her phone down and started talking to Fang again "Well if he do come am sure you'll like him, he a shy and quite cute boy~" just then the blue doors of Blue Cat started to turn red? A dark fire turn the door to crisp and in came Tohfu yelling out someone name, Lu puts both her hands on her cheeks "OH MY GODS!!! WAIT!!!" She snapped her fingers and everything stops "Change Location!!!" Lu, Tohfu, Fand and his pet changed location to the Blue Cat staff room. "Tohfu! What Are You Doing?!" Tohfu looked confused "What am doing...? You're the one who called me!!" Lu put a hand on her face and sighed "I didn't call you about Vixxon, Tohfu...." Tohfu gotted sad and angry "What...? You Know You're Only Supposed Call Me If You See Him!!!" Lu sighed again "I know but som-!!!" She then saw Fang right next to her "OMYGOD!! How long have you been there?!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:47 pm
Fang looks down at lu "you magicked me in here along with the puppy" he bends down as his pet slitherd up his arm resting it's head on his shoulder blades while he looked at tohfu his eyes narrowed into a hypothesising state "calm down and breathe slowly now why are you pup talking about murdering my older brother?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:51 am
Tohfu didn't actually calm down when Fang told him that he was the younger brother of the killer, dark flames engulfed Tohfu whole body, he was being taken by rage. "You're.. His... Brother..?!" The flames around his body start to take shape of a monster as it went flying towards Fang.

Lu claps her hand and a huge bucket of ice cold water drop on Tohfu "Huh?!?!" Tohfu was confused, Mama smirked and looked at Fang "That's how you cool someone down baby~" she then looked back at Tohfu "Tohfu as much as I know how important this is to you... Don't get innocent people involved, you won't be any different from him then..." Tohfu looks like he about to cry "B-but... I don't have any more leads on him... Ugh..... What am I supposed to do...?!" Tohfu begin to cry with a hurtful face, Mama hugged him softly and gently speaked "Shhh... It's okay dear... If it makes you feel better Fang might know were he is..?" Tohfu quickly pushed Mama away and stop crying "Your right! Hey you! Do you know where you're brother is?!" Their was still a glow in Tohfu eyes but it seemed calmer now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:59 am
Fang sighs "sadly no he vanished when I was but a child though lamias are known to track down blood through warmth" he holds up his viper pendant as it glows bright green fang's legs disappeared showing a large dark green snake tail along with green scales on his cheeks along his fangs grew longer "that'sssss better"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:06 pm
The sight of watching a Demi human transform was a bit too much for Tohfu, freaky even. 'This is Vixxon... Brother...?' Tohfu remembered that the night he saw Vixxon he looked like snake but had wings like a dragon, Tohfu decided to keep quiet about this. He look at Fang with brave eyes "Can you take me to him?!" Lu looks sad "Oh dear..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:17 pm
Fang look at tohfu as his tail coiled around so he can sit "first off I am no Demi human that was just a charm vixxon gave me when I was a hatching" his nails were now dark green claws "Why should I take you to my remaining blood so you can kill him like hunters killed my people for our snake halves, fangs and venom?" His pupils turn into snake slits while his pet hisses at tohfu warning him  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:21 pm
Tohfu didn't flinch, he glare straight back at Fang "I... I know family is probably important to you, so was mine... Am not going to kill your brother as a prize I would never do something disgusting like that, I'm going to kill for taking everything away from me!" The glass around the room started to shake violently, dry air started to fill the room making cracks on the walls and floor, it was getting hot. Tohfu looks down trying to prevent tears, he clinch his fist "My home of Noir City was completely destroyed by him alone... My house, my friends, my family.... Everything was burned down to the ground... He isn't even a monster he just a cold blooded murder..." The glass shatters to sharp pieces and started floating in the air all aim directly at Fang "If... You stand in my way... I won't hastate.!!" The powers around Tohfu started to turn black.

'Noir City....? That was one of the places that was hitted by Vixxon..?' Lu recalls a place known as that in her head 'The entire city was burned down to ashes alonged with the millions of lives living there, they say there were no survivors... Guess they were wrong...' Lu watches as the room started to become warmer and dry 'Oh...? Their wet clothes already became dry...?' She wonder who will win. When the glass cups and pictures frame broke that's were Lu became scared of what might happen to the rest of her bar "Hey! Your paying for that!! If you want a fight go outside!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:34 pm
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Laughs lightly as his forked tongue slips pass his lips "your brave I'll give you that but my brother isss very sssstrong plussss I've got a bone to pick with vix first" his pet climbs onto his shoulders while he moves towards tohfu gently petting him "madame lu can you get me a bowl with dragon scales, firewater and a large claw I've going to make a spell" he looks down at tohfu "clean up the mess you made while I work since this is lamia brew"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

It looked like Fang was only testing to see if Tohfu had the guts, Tohfu seemed relieved and calm down, the dark power started to fade and everything fell down including Tohfu, Tohfu was coughing badly and gasping for air "Oh dear... Tohfu you know there a price to pay for using borrowed magic..." Mama Lu went closer to Tohfu and place her hand on his back, it started to glow blue "I know... Thank you..." Fang then pet Tohfu, Mama smiled "Cute. Okay dear, got it" Mama left the staff room. Tohfu grab the broom and dust pan, and started sweeping the room. It was very quiet with only Tohfu and Fang in the room, especially when they were prepared to kill each other...  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:44 pm
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

He plays with his pendant while watching tohfu "you must really hate my kin to want to destroy him badly" he catches a live mouse smiling sweetly as he licked his lips

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Tohfu kept sweeping the broken glass shards "Yeah sure." Tohfu didn't seem to care much of what Fang had to say, instead he just focus on cleaning up the mess he made. "Ouch...!" Tohfu cut himself when picking up a piece of glass, a small drip of blood fell out and Tohfu begin sucking on it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:33 am
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang looks at the cut sighing "here let me see it" he unhinged his jaw as he swallowed the mouse he was playing with "madame lu do you hav everything?" He uses his tail to sweep up the remaining glass "you should be more careful"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:56 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Mama Lu came back into the room with ingredients for the Lamia brew "Ah, what happen?" Fang explained what happen, Mama Lu left the room to fetch a bandage. Tohfu looked glum, he didn't know how to act towards a guy who the brother of a murder, Tohfu just give a quiet replied "yeah..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:06 pm
Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Puts the bowl onto the ground as his tail wrapped around it placing the ingredients into the bowl while he holds up his pendant pressing down on the head as the vipers fangs turned into blades, he breathed slowly as he pushed the blades in his skin while his blood dripped in the bowl then he ripped a scale from his tail putting it in the concoction. He powered the dry into his blood then spoke "Arch van scale of venomous fangs fused with Komodo dragon show me where my kin lies alive or wounded or even dead"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Mama returned with a bandage and handed it to Tohfu "Thank you." They both then begin watching the ritual Fang was starting, it was dark and bloody yet somewhat beautiful.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff