Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2016 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:43 am
Entry Tag: (AstoriaFallen | Mutant HippoSuti| moderate-heavy | Solo Custom)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Edit Category: - Edited (Moderate-Heavy)
Soquili Species: - Mutant HippoSuti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket (if possible) If not, adult is fine.
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - I think this would be a new concept? It's a full blooded sister for a pre-existing Family

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body is dad's base color and moms claw color. The markings upon her glow, to include her eyes and the blue singular feathers. SO, with her markings. I tried to take the designs from dads horns and put them on her body. I also tried to do a variation of mothers markings. So those are just a rough idea. I would like the markings to be thinner and if you want you can do what I've drawn or CC them from dad's antlers. <3 I did my best with dads scale (is that what they are?) markings. Feel free to add more or use less if you so desire. smile
Face: Moms facial markings upon the nose and the swoosh under the eye. The scales (i think that's what they are) cover just her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose between her eyes and go down her neck a little.
Mane: I would like for her to have knee length hair that wraps around her in a sorta wind blown look, colored similar to dads, or a variation similar to his. I would like for it to be feminine looking. I do want her to have head feathers, but not too many. Just enough to accent around her head and laying flat-ish (like moms) but with some feminine curl, and then a few of dads glowie ones (placement can be CC).
Tail: I would like her to have a regular tail (hair) and a feathered tail mixed. The regular tail DOES NOT have to look like my ref, but I would like it to have it's length. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it. Though I want it to have a more feminine and curled look like one of the base templates I saw? All the feathers :3 CC the tail. Would like a combination of moms peacock style with a flair of dads thrown into it. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it, but you can do something you think would be fitting. Something elegant and feminine please <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Claws please. <3
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails link to larger image.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Parents:
User ImagexUser Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: So, this is totally CC for you. She's a Hippo-Suti Mix so I was thinking a combo of the two, like starting out suti and transforming into some feather fluffy looking thing? BUT honestly, she's good with or without wings. But would like fluffy feathers if she gets wings and would like for them to be colored like dads tail, the purple with the neon blue. <3 or something CC'd to fit her. <3 (I think wings may make her look cluttered now that I think about this more? Like I said, wings are CC OR you could do cute little mutant ones that couldn't possibly allow her to fly. :3 Tiny mutant wings that are useless for the win)
Horn(s): Can be similar to dads, though solid black. or CC them to fit the rest of what she has going on.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/body chain with moon and star charms that hangs around neck. Moon and Star Glows blue. Laurel crown that looks similar to dads bracelet. Silver in color. Can CC other items on her if you so choose.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vrachka
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Mutant HippoSuti
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: Same as Sisters
Tag frame color: Same as Sisters
Tag feather color(s): Same as Sisters

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes agreement
Contest shes from  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:24 pm
Entry Tag: (stormflower) | Pixiecorns | Higher Moderate | Twins)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate-if Heavy I can pay that too
Soquili Species: Pixie/minicorns(pixie-corns) Twins
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: Had the idea and picture in my head and thought they'd make cute little horses so I give you M&M McFlurry(and they are yummyXD)
WIP Needed? It's appreciated, but as this is kinda up to you, the artist, Im happy to just wait for the finished products <3 Have fun with them!

Body: Both are white with soft colorful swirls like m&ms in ice cream before they all start to blend together. Maybe the girl has a little more blue maybe hints of purple(like the fancy triple chocolate m&ms) and the boy a little more red and orange. They each have an M on them, the girl has hers on her dominant cheek and the male has his on his neck(choose whatever black or any color you like)
Face: Girl has Bright orange-red eyes and the boy a bright aqua-teal color.
Mane: Edited- Girl has an overall length to the knee, but I'd like it to be some sort of swirly, pretty but with a punk feel/flare, up-do with some loose ringlets here and there. Colors-White but with soft purple highlights, Boy overall length of the knee with light curls and a little messy and, like his sister, a punk feel to it. Colors-White with soft orange highlights If possible Id love to have some actual M&Ms in their mane and tail, having some collect around them at their hooves.
Tail: Edited- Girl-Something that would be similar to or take inspiration from a combination of the default curly and punk styles falling just above the ground, whatever you feel like doing smile Colors-same as mane Boy like with his sister take ques from/be inspired by the a combination of the default curly and medium styles. Colors-same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: minicorn fetlocks and each hoof a different color- Red, Green, Blue, and Orange(like a bag of M&Ms YUM!) ^_^
Reference Image(s): 1

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Both have the uni horn.- Coloring CC(make them different though, preferably two colors swirling together if you could)
Wings: Both have both sets of the pixie wings on them. Coloring is CC, make them 'fancy' and purty xD
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Artist interpretation is Win biggrin It's getting to warmer weather so what better way to greet it with ice cream themed soquili XD

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: the m&ms in mane and tail that have a few stray ones around their hooves, maybe some jewelry too hanging on them and what-not, something sparkly what ever you feel inspired to do ^_^
Reference Image(s) for Items: same basic ones above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: myself  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:38 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Moderate | Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay : MLP FIM

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref (Happy Expression)
Mane: See ref for colors and style
Tail: See Ref for colors and style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Reference Folder

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):Unicorn Spiral
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: See above Ref
Overall Edits: Necklace, Ankle Bracers, Crown, mane/tail
Ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Princess Cadance
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Breed: MLP FiM Cosplay
Temper: Loving
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Colors of her hair  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:47 pm
Entry Tag: Kesmi | Uni | Min/Mod | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate(Unsure about the hair)
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: MLP Cosplay

WIP Needed? If you want to

Body: White, with three blue diamonds on her flank.
Face: White with blue eyes
Mane: Ref
Tail: Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: White
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Original Uni Horn
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales:
Pelt: -
Other Notes:-

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: She will have Element of Harmony necklace, in refs, with a a spool of rainbow thread and red framed glasses laying close to her hooves. (Would ask for her cat, but that would raise the level higher then what's listed. xD)
Rarity, With necklace, Necklace, Her glasses, Thread

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rarity
Owner: Kesmi
Breed: MLP Cosplay.
Temper: Generous
Mate: -.
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:49 pm
voided!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:54 pm
Entry Tag: (Username | Species | Edit Level | Solo Custom or Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Kagura
Owner: Sawaki
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom of the cert: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Face:Her eyes are a bright red, and have no pupils. Her lips are full, and are a darker shade of red than her eyes (see refs).
Hair:Her hair is brown, short, and is tied up in a ponytail with bangs. She has a white feather at the back of her ponytail. (see refs)
Jewelry & Accessories: She has green beaded earrings (see refs). Also, I’d like her fan to be included somewhere, possibly opened by her feet (see refs).
Wing Style #4 (with smooth feathers): Please edit the wings so that the feathers are much larger, and the wings look slightly different than the premade. Dark brown feathers, and dark red slightly transparent wings. More edits: I'd like there to be brown and dark red feathers on the floor. (Only the one white one in her hair though).
Devil Tail #2: Dark red (color of her lips).
No horns
Clothing: She wears a kimono in the anime and manga, but I don’t want her to be wearing it as a soquili. Instead, please add some kind of garment/cloth that covers most of her body or neck with the same colors and pattern of her kimono (the white and red one).
Body: Her pelt should be regular skin color. Her hooves should be dark red/dark brown like her wings and tail.
Reference image(s):
Really good image, please use this one as much as possible.
Random
Another good image
Headshot
Headshot
Great headshot
Fullbody reference
Random
Great Headshot (not this kimono though!)
Great headshot again
Random (the flowers on her kimono are not right though
Headshot
Random
Random fullbody
What stage to start at: Adult
Default Accessory Colors: None

Sawaki

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:35 pm
Entry Tag: ProphetOfProfit | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Twins

Username of owner(s): ProphetOfProfit
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy-Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes I do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey (#72778 cool for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side - I would also like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look fierce and canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.

Name of horse: Nienke
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Breed: ???
Temper: Esoteric
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

Lady_Ourania

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Caitlyn Hellstorm | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC based on IRL pet
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black (make her look like she's a long haired with a 'fur collar' around her neck)
Face: Black. Golden cat-like eyes. Light black whiskers. Nose looks like it could be a cat but still a horse.
Mane: black (custom hair, long and curly (look at the HoA reference)
Tail: black (custom, long and fluffy. Again, look at the HoA reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): HoA version of Fuzzy My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: angeni wings, transparent gray with white star-like shimmer on end
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Golden halo, 3 or 4 kittens around her or on her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fuzzy
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: IRL Pet or Long-haired cat
Temper: Nuturing
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD (will include the link soon-ish)
Tag frame color: Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Felines
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Fuzzy is like a epitome of felines. She's regal, aloof, cuddly and everything a cat would be. She's a perfect mother to all kittens/cats she encountered like other mother cats would be. She might be just a black cat but in her heart, she is part of every feline breed.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Summoning felines - Fuzzy would have the ability to summon felines (that is native to the surroundings she is in. And the most amount of felines she can summon will be 3) for a short period of time (varies but never exceeds beyond a month time frame) for whatever reasons like companionship for herself or for other soquilis. The summoned cats can be used for running errands like messengers or gathering things or so on forth. The felines will have a choice to heed her summon or ignore it (well of course, they are cats!). That can't be used for evil reasons at all.

Night Vision She is little bit different than your regular soquili, she have a night vision like a cat would and her whiskers will be very sensitive to the surroundings. She can grant that small blessing of night vision (minus whiskers) for a temporary time ( a week at the most) to a soquili that she feels that needs it the most.

Personality (required In general): If you open a dictionary to 'a perfect mother' entry, you would see her picture next to it. She is sweet, loving, protective, compassionate and empathic. If anyone is in need for a friend or help in any form, she will always try her best to help out to her best ability. She would take any abandoned or orphaned foals under her wings because she believes that every living creature deserves a chance to live and be loved so that's what she will do. She always have a smile ready for anyone who needs it and she is just simply a sunshine in the darkness.

Plot ideas (required):
Adopting her first charge: I would like Fuzzy to come upon an abandoned or orphaned foal and try to find the parents of the foal for few days while taking care of the foal then after awhile, she will just adopt the foal as her own. That would promote the maternal instincts in her to be more maternal and more protective of any foals or adults that seems to be lost or needs help or love (not romantic)

First Heartbreak: I don't normally subject a very precious OC who is based on my IRL baby to pain but I think this will be a good development for her. I would like her to find that first "love" and thinks that he will be her lifemate for rest of their lives then have him leave her because he found something better or got bored of her or whatever. Then she will be heartbroken and retreat into herself, trying to figure out what is going on and why did her mate leave her. That will teach her that it is not a good idea to be too trusting of everyone she meets

First Encounter with Skinwalker: Fuzzy basically thinks she can befriend anyone she wants with just a smile and laughter. She would be deadly wrong when she encountered a skinwalker and felt the pure evilness first handed. She will gain probably few things from this: wounds, battered heart and soul (because I know skinwalkers are capable of doing this), and a lesson that not all of the soquilis are good or nice.

First Encounter with dog-soquili Fuzzy always have been hesitant and unsure about dog soquilis because dogs and cats normally don't get along. She haven't met a dog-soquili before so this experience would be quite interesting for her because it could go either way, perhaps a good experience or bad. It could alter her thinking about a dog-soquili.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm
Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Heavy| Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Up to Heavy.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hippogryph | | Solo Custom)

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy/ extreme
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Šerloks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple
Tag feather color(s): Matches horse

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION
Wings: Tri-wings (black like hair). combo of angeni style 2 and hippo wings.
Reference Image(s):

Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth

Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone

Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:42 pm
Entry Tag: (Aneiron | Mutant Ulun'Suti | Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Body Build: Regular, Unless you feel like another body type would do them better.
Concept Origin: Cosplay of The Shatterer from Guild Wars 2
WIP Needed? If you would like too.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref Please try and match as close as possible
Face: See Ref Please try and match as close as possible
Mane: Give them something long, maybe touching the ground with either lightning, or fire mixed throughout.
Tail: See Ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed, See Ref.
Reference Image(s): Shatterer X X X Blue from this Image for second twin

Horn(s): See Ref
Wings: See Ref
Scales: CC From Ref.
Other Notes: I give you leeway with them as long as they are close to the ref. I know they are a LOT of trouble so please feel free to play with things as needed.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow and Lightning

Note: For the first twin he should be the same colors as the main refs, purple. For the second twin, the colors will simply change for the glowing body. Instead of purple it will be a Light Blue/Cyan coloring in order to make them different from each other. Please make the eyes the color of the other twin. Thank you so very much! It is very appreciated.  

Aneiron

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:44 pm
Entry Tag: Divena | Pixie | Minor | Twins

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: – Minor
Soquili Species: - Pixie
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Based off a pet in another shop
WIP Needed? Not needed but enjoyed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Golden with a sun marking (See refs)
Face: Green eyes (see refs)
Mane: Brown long braid (see refs for color)
Tail: Tail should match the mane (see refs for color)
Hooves/Fetlocks: I’d like the fetlocks to fade into a darker gold from her body, with the hooves being either black or a dark brown the same as her mane
Reference Image(s): Honey Jade Uncert

Horn(s): No horns
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Not sure where this bit should go, but for the wings on her head and ear, I’d like them to be shaded green like her eyes and blended into the same honey gold as her body. The details and all that is up to you X-D I trust you to make it look good.

Trading Post Items: The feathered earrings in the same green as her eyes
Custom Items: A necklace the same as what she’s wearing in the previous reference image.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: NA

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: NA

For the twin, all the details should be the same except the long mane/tail instead of the braid and the pendant for her necklace should be in a different shape, I’ll leave that up to your discretion ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:01 pm
Entry Tag: Natelie | Angeni-Uni | Heavy | Twins)

Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy purple. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (yellow and orange) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to ankle length, dark purple in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws (if not possible with fetlocks or looks silly, ignore the locks xD)
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kazuhiro
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Astral Angeni?
Temper: Mellow
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A

~Twin~

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-Uni
Concept Origin: New Concept

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy blue. Slightly bigger canine ears if possible
Face: sunset (reverse to his twin. i.e: yellow on top orange on bottom) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to ankle length, dark blue in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor though
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, purple glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws (if not possible with fetlocks or looks silly, ignore the locks xD)
Reference Image(s): Same refs as brother

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings:Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Scales:N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Sky blue marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: same stuff as brother. Blue beads instead of purple

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Masanori
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Astral Angeni?
Temper: Spoiled
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag frame color: Glowy blue
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A  

Natelie

Feline Wife

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:08 pm
Entry Tag: (Valkymie | Angeni/Cerynei | Heavy? | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Angeni-Cerynei Crossbreed
Body Build: Draft, no roman nose, yes leg feathers, leg up if possible (ignore if not)
Starting Stage: CC, Basket Preferred
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? at least one, but optional

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: aqua/green/gold gradients (see references), bright/pastel golden art nouveau filigree markings (simple and leafy, not too cluttered, see references)
Face: pale gold eyes, serene expression, pale cream eyebrows (match hair color), no roman nose, pale cream inner ear and under-eyeliner. dark aqua upper eyeliner/shadow.
Mane: Pale cream/gold. custom mane, long and flowy (see ref)
Tail: cerynei moose tail, match body gradients/see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven hooves, golden and/or pale cream (your choice), gold/cream draft fetlocks, blend with leg color?
Reference Image(s): color palette - feel free to make the aquas bluer or brighter if you want.
Reference from my B/C shop
Marking Reference

Horn(s): I read somewhere that female cerynei can have fullsized horns, if that's true: 9 point buck horns. If not, go with 4 point branched? gold to pale cream gradient
Wings: Custom TriWings CC (sort of like how angeni wings 2 "bend forward"), match body gradients, no filigree markings. same coloring for head and ankle wings.
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: Optional-->feathery cape w/ jewel clasp (feathers matching wings, bright aqua gem and golden setting)
Custom Items: Pale Golden/teal branch w/ glowing fruit (see reference, but feel free to mess around with the design of it)
Reference Image(s) for Items: I guess this one again

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I made up this design

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: not a pure angeni so i think i dont get one

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff