Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:25 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Lelièvre
                                                    | D rank - Rouge | Ginman | Performer | Bloodline | Fuuton, Doton | Chakra [375/375] Stamina [140/140]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ciri silently giggled to herself at the extra precaution's this boy had placed if there was any. He left her go some how but then blocked the door away fro further escape. She had other ways to flee if things got to messy of course. Catching the food tossed to her she would begin to eat it while listening on whatever questions he had. In the midst of eating her disguise ended with a smoke cloud. With the smoke fading the little girl with blondish hair and blue eye's wearing winter clothing was no more. In her place a pink and haired matching her eye remained. With a dull look of disappointment followed with a face palm things just had to hit south at the wrong time This whole charka thing was so compliqué how did shinobi handle this stuff daily. Slowly reaching for her pen and pad. Ciri didn't bother to write anything half the time her introduction page was the first in the pad. " Ciri Rosè Lelièvre. My homeland is Francs."

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:52 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 07100 ¥ AC:0007550 ¥
¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

So it was a henge, interesting. Normally he would have no trouble picking up on those things, or maybe, thats what set his spine tingling to begin with. Noting her appearance, namely the odd hair color and heterochromia, he nodded. "Then miss Lelièvre, Welcome to the shinobi lands. That being said what is your intent here and what do you know about Gimangakure?" If she knew nothing then that would be the end of it and he would leave her to her meal. If she did however, he would have every ounce of information she possessed willingly or not. Now that he knew full well she wasn't a child, all of his issues with torturing her for information faded entirely. After all, what is the sanity and well being of one person verses the safety of an entire village?

Codekasu

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:30 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Lelièvre
                                                    | D rank - Rouge | Ginman | Performer | Bloodline | Fuuton, Doton | Chakra [375/375] Stamina [140/140]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

"Welcome the land of shinobi." A smirk crept itself into exittants now. This land was welcoming indeed taking her past away and from many others this land need a purge. They needed to pay for taking everything from her but for now she needed to play nice. Writing down answers for the questions being received and something else on the side. After Ciri finished she stepped closer holding up her fancy leathered notebook and pulled out a black ish one from her inside pocket. " Well I had every intent to ether kill you and take all your stuff or take it quietly and leave you dry but your not as hopeless as you look. Before I give you information on Gimana it's only polite you give me your name cant go spilling the beans on my bosses' heads for free right.? You may chose to take this from me if you like but that's not advised J'ai de la chance(Lucky me.)" She swirled the other book in her hand grinning at the teen. In truth he could take it if he wanted to ether be by that other him blocking the door. Ciri didn't know which one had been the real one but like she wrote down he wouldn't be able to read or understand her home language its written in. So he needed her and in too she would need him soon for something if this route went the way she planed it.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Yasu read her bit with a bit of a mix between a smirk and a wicked grin. Though he made a particular mental note when it came to the black bound book. Shifting his posture a little bit he nodded," Yasuhiro Nara. That being said, how about we drop the passive aggressive posturing and get to terms then. I want that intel, and you'll obviously want something in return. So what is it?" He honestly couldn't imagine anything she would want being too terribly hard to get a hold of or to accomplish.

Codekasu

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:24 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

Well it now began to turn in the direction Ciri wished for. What did she want from him, What did she wish from this teen. Everything he had too offer of course. If this book was so importuned he would need to risk enough to her liking. Walking around the boy she placed her fingers on his back swirling it to his sword then walking back in view. Writing something done she flashed it up. " What I want is everything you own, A place to lay low for a few days and to meet your leader." Ciri asked for the things she wanted and if she couldn't get all of what she demanded it well their discussion would be over or lead to something else.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

While the small woman walked behind him his body tensed instinctively ready to move at an instants notice, though there was no need for such in the end. When she had written and revealed her requests it was all he could do to keep himself from laughing in her face. Though he did manage to quickly recover his composure quickly enough. Releasing the strap that held his blade to his armor he brought the two handed weapon, scabbard and all, before him and set it tip first into the floor. Letting out a small sigh he leaned upon the weapon as if it were a crutch before he gave his response,"First off, what is mine, is mine and if you want it then you will have to take it by force. As for your second and third requests well that tells me two things, first that you are on the run and second that you seek asylum. That being said why should I trust your intel? How do I know your intel is worth such a hefty price? "

Codekasu

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:31 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

It was a slient grunt followed with a light stomp. Cheeky one this boy was that's for sure. Taking it by force would be easy but she wasn't stupid whatever that shadow trick used before was would halt her in place. Ciri would just gain his trust then if he would give in now then maybe later on. scribbling something down really quick to get her point across surely he would take her in."Yasuhiro My friend you have me mistaken for a common maiden, My intel is worth every ryo besides call it women intuition but your after some pretty high people in Ginman maybe a few mafia or rouge's either way I am your ticket inside and out. So give me half your stuff or better yet take me with you." She reached for the black book and offered it to him while shaking her head at the questions asked. Ciri ran from no one or needed to hide. Pointing to him then back to herself mumbling airless words " You need me." Ciri ended it with a wink.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Yasu let out a small chuckle at her small "tsun" moment before his eyes scanned her newly written words. No common maiden was right, this woman had an attitude about her that just screamed royalty, or maybe it was spoiled princess, who knows. Though her assessment wasnt exactly far off in that he was after something big, it wasnt any one organization in particular. No, what he was after was two fold, first to find the organization his father worked for. Secondly he wanted to burn that entire city to the ground along with all the sin and vice that accompanied it. Adjusting his position a bit to become more comfortable upon the hilt of his sword he chuckled,"When are you going to understand, your not getting any of my stuff. I can purchase what you need, but I am not giving you my stuff. As far as taking you with me well your free to follow me to the outskirts but what happens to you after that is up to you, the anbu, and milady."

Codekasu

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:09 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

Ciri clapped her hands together happily accepting this maybe she could get new cloths and a umbrella since her old one broke. If he was willing to pay for her things then sure she would let him keep his things for now. Anbu was something new to her what kind of title did they sever as. Scouting herself close to the other Yasuhiro she gestured for them to get started since they both had been busy people after all.. .

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

So they had reached terms after all, and ones that seemed to be agreeable to both parties, excellent. Taking the book she dubbed so very important he flipped it open, and with that motion his smile faded into nothingness. Giving her a very stern look,"Translate it. If its not finished by the time we get back home the deal is off." Handing the book back to her he returned his weapon to his back before tossing his backpack over his shoulder. Heading past her he waved the other Yasu aside who poofed into nothingness. "Dont slow me down Ciri. We have a lot of ground to cover and a short amount of time to cover it."

Codekasu

[exit to gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:17 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

Ciri eyed that look he gave her making a mental note of it. " Soo he riled up easily good to know." Having her book returned she opened it and began translating it as order. Why was everyone so bossy about these silly notes first her employer's now this boy. She remained quite waving her hand at his comment about slowing him down. She should be telling him that her speed has not been matched yet. Walking right behind him she left the room and followed right beside him towards the gates .

[Exit to gates]

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:19 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑ Arriving at the in Hideo spoke to the inkeeper shortly before seeming to be handed a key to a room. With a nod and thanks, he motioned for Yuna to follow. Opening the door to a rather spacious guest room for two people, Hideo walked in and set his stuff on one side. "Apparently as ninja we get free room and board here which is nice, but I offered to help them take care of some stuff around the place when we had the chance." Heading straight for the tea set that was out for them to use, Hideo took the pot to the faucet and put water in it before placing it on the stove. Folding his arms and leaning on the wall next to it he sighed out loud. "I can't wait to get in that hot spring out there later. My muscles need it. So what have you been up to since graduating? Working on any interesting training?"

bb3000ae
Still same question here about the chakra steel. Maybe I missed something about its properties, but what the heck does it do? Lol

⊗⊗⊗⊗

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:30 pm
User Image
Even a copy. Can surpass the original.

(Y)una (M)ugen

{ OoC: I havn't seen anything concrete, I just know chakra steel infuses chakra better so worth a small fee for the upgrade lol. I think it is stronger as well, I know some jutsu say needs to be stronger to break chakra steel ect. }

XXXXX
XXXXX

Yuna followed Hideo to the room and dropped down at the table as he prepared the tea. " Hot springs sound heavely oh my god." Yuna said exhausted, training on top of walking was killer. "I worked on some Katon, and then tried a style with my jian. Then passed out where you found me." She said tapping the handle of the bladed weapon that hung at her waist behind her back. She was hoping Hideo didn't remember how much the teachers went on at the academy about how with her bloodline she could learn a large range of complex ninjutsu. It might have seem odd that such 'talent' was being put towards a basic element and a sword style. "But you seem to be working yourself hard, what training could have wore a Hyuga body out?" Yuna asked putting the focus on Hideo.

|| Sunagakure || Genin|| D-rank ||
|| Mokuton || Ranton || Jiton || Katon ||
Chakra Points: 435
Stamina Points: 145

User Image
Luo1304

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:50 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx

User Image
๑๑๑๑ As the water began to boil and the kettle whistled, Hideo stood upright and brought it over to the low table, pouring it into the teacups already filled with leaves in infusion bags. First he poured for Yuna, then himself as he spoke. "I see, I guess we've been more or less doing the same thing then." Placing the kettle down in the middle of the set on the wooden kettle mat, the genin folded his legs carefully as he waited for the tea to infuse, noticing a slight burning in his right hand still from a chakra burn he'd gotten earlier from training.

"I finished some training with my katana and also fuuton, but it's actually the clan work that worked me over the most. Having all that sensory input hit when I activate my Byakugan has always been a bit much, but since my trip to the main house in Konoha I picked up the rest of the techniques I needed to learn. Apart from being chakra control intensive, they're just physically demanding. And me being a complete genius, I followed up my sword training with gentle fist training and my body isn't exactly happy about that." The katana which rest diagonally on his back shifted a bit as he twisted to his left then right, cracking his back in the process. Picking up the now ready tea he sipped slowly, his eyes closing in satisfaction as he let out a small "Mmm." Holding the cup gingerly with his chakra burned right hand and sturdily with his left, something she said piqued his curiosity.

"You said you were learning some Katon right? There's a technique I learned which on its own is pretty neat, however it's also able to carry fire chakra along with it. Maybe we can give that a go at some point while we're here, work on a combination attack."

bb3000ae
Gotcha. Yeah, I guess there's no point in not having one for the cheap cost. Plus I needed a second katana anyway lol.

⊗⊗⊗⊗

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:03 am
User Image
Even a copy. Can surpass the original.

(Y)una (M)ugen

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX

Yuna lifted her cup and took a sip, holding the warm liquid in her mouth as she closed her eyes enjoying the taste. She swallowed letting it slide down and warm her stomach. "Mmm." Relaxation and bliss filled the genin's mind and body. Yuna opened her eyes as the topic became questions to her. "Yeah wouldn't hurt to get some teamwork training, though it doesn't look like fire agrees with you much." She said her eyes looking at the burn mark on his hand. Taking another drink and placing the cup down on the table, she took a deep breath and let it out, the tea working its calming effect. "Do you ever worry about control?" Yuna asked, the input of seeing his damaged hand and hearing what he went through had her questioning her own abilities.

|| Sunagakure || Genin|| D-rank ||
|| Mokuton || Ranton || Jiton || Katon ||
Chakra Points: 435
Stamina Points: 145

User Image
Luo1304

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers