Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Vis' Edited Customs - June 2016 CONGRATS WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:11 pm
No longer eligible due to a custom win from Jet. Thank you for the opportunity, Vis! emotion_bigheart

Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Mutant Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Pet Memorial
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Orange and white, faint tabby markings along orange parts.
Face: Yellow eyes, eyebrows matching mane, pinkish inner ear, calm expression. White snip between eyes interrupts tabby M. (Possibly more cat-like ears?)
Mane: Something very short and fluffy, more like a scruff of fur along his neck than a mane.
Tail: Short and kitty-like. Similar to the bobcat tail on the catwalker pelt template. Tabby stripes most noticeable here.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Newest template kitty paws. Leg down. Claws would be cream.
Reference Images: Overall coloration, facial reference, blurry tabby stripes, more faint tabby stripes.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horns: N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Blue safety collar with little fish on it. It should have a small, round gold tag with his name etched onto it attached near the bell. (Note: the brand name doesn't have to be on buckle.) Also a little kitty friend in honor of Luna rubbing against one of his legs with her tail sticking straight up and crooked slightly at the tip or curled up on his back or something. And another kitty friend to represent Lily possibly playing with a long, red ribbon near his feet?
Reference Image for Items: Collar, tag. The best kitty friend ever. This kitty loves ribbons.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:15 pm
Entry Tag: ~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom
Soq; The Place Where a Winged-Unicorn-Fish-Horse is "Uncommon"

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already.
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on.
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

Horn(s): N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

~Masamune~

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 pm
Entry Tag: (Devil NightShade | Mutant Kalona | Heavy to Extreme | Twins)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular kalona with alt leg down pose.
Concept Origin:
New Concept - Mockbreeding with possible throwbacks LOL

WIP Needed? Up to you xD

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
- Would like to see the reds and pinks of both parents brought into the twins, and whatever throw back colors might look nice in there too.
Body:
-The should look kind of leathery skinned like Deception and Dyson
- For the most part I want to be surprised, but I'd like some kind of dappling since both are dappled horses. Don't want both twins to be the exact same colors, maybe one a more golden palomino and the other more chocolate/sooty, while keeping them similar enough.
-You can add any kind of leg markings or Tiger Stripes that you would like too. You don't have to stick perfectly with the parents parent's markings and what they do or do not genetically show. Just have fun with them is all I care about.
- I Would like to see dad and grandpa's script passed down and have more of a glow
- If you would like to use throwbacks, sparkles, flames, etc please feel free >3<
Face:
- Same with the legs, you don't have to stick to the parent's marking wise, horses come with all kinds of distinct and wild markings have fun with it ^ 3^
- Eye of Rah: Would like to see this marking from dad pass down, but maybe a little more stylized like this (2nd one) instead of the feathers, make the same triangle-y shapes glowing red streaks. You can change it up for each boy.
- Eyes; I would for sure like the glowing white eyes 100%
- Face edits, with ears back and only slightly open mouth snarls, or fully closed mouths and tips of fangs showing. (I don't like the full open mouth kalona snarl x.x)
Mane: Edited, both should have the platinum white of a palomino, maybe with a single thick black streak (or matching their accent colors reds/pinks? Up to you xD). Want them both to have basically the same hairstyle with small tweaks to each to make them distinct, a mixture between mum and dad. Maybe a messy windblown with a thick braid. Length is tottally up to you.
Tail: CC, but something like Dyson's would be cool.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Hooves: Stripped
Fetlocks: CC, though I do like the idea of one having cleaner fetlocks and the other having more hair like DOlly. Up to oyu though! xD .. maybe a weird leg like grandda? Again CC!

Reference Image(s):
-Dolly : Mom (real life Dolly With and Without her dapples)
-Deception : Dad
-Masquerade and Dyson : Grand Parents
--Great Grandma NightShade

Some other family you are free to pull from!
-Uncle Enyalious
-Half-Sister Aveve Engel
-Aunt Ardat Lili
-Nephew Diomed
-Uncle Erebus

Other Refrences:

-golden palomino 1
-Golden 2
-Golden 3
-chocolate/sooty
-Sooty 2
-Sooty 3
--Sooty 4
-Eye of Ra
-Stripped hooves

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Something akin to the red dragon, color wise you can pull from mum and dad.
Wings: Is possible I'd like them to have custom featherless wings like Deception and Dyson., with the leather
Color: Maybe something like this in thereds n pinks. Really though, do what looks good!
Other Notes:
Spikes: I would like them to have some body spikes like Dyson and Deception.
Otherwise Really just have fun with them! the horns, wings, etc; I'm not set in stone on most of their design so feel free to play around and do other stuffs.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- From Dolly: Would like to see the Claddagh passed down to both boys in some form, does not have to be a necklace on a chain. Also would like to see the bracelet around her fetlock (it's rawhide with steel beads and a class ring with an aquamarine stone) used in some way in the colts as they all have great meaning to me. Have fun and incorporate them however you see it.
- From Deception/family: Definitely want to see the family thorns and roses passed down, they don't have to be around the neck or legs like dad/grandma/great grandma, but would like to see them.
Other wise add and remove things as you see fit! For Shade's family I aaadore roses / thorns, barbed wire, leather chokers, chains, etc and so forth. Have fun with them LOL

Reference Image(s) for Items:
-Bracelet / Ring
-Claddagh
-Mom
-Dad
-Grandma
-Grandpa
-Great Grandma NightShade
--Uncle
-Half-Sister
-Aunt
-Nephew
-Uncle

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Cursed Son / Daughter
Temper: TBD
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Brushfire and Wildfire.
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Like the roses and glowing runic bones, leave it up to you in how you want to combine them xD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All except Dyson are mine. Permission to use Dyson  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:16 pm
Removed - I didn't see I won one of Jet's! Sorry!  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:02 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Moderate/Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay : MLP FIM

Body: See Ref
Face: See Refs (Happy Expression)
Mane: See refs for colors and style (please use alternate Style provided with small updo and headband)
Tail: See Refs for colors and style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Reference Folder

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):[/b ]Unicorn Spiral
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: See above Refs
Overall Edits: Necklace, Ankle Bracers, Crown
Ref 2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:26 pm
Entry Tag: (Painted Moose | Kalona/Angeni | Heavy | Twins)

Such a Rarity to Find!

Soquili Species: Kalona/Angeni Crossbreed
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: New
WIP Needed? No. Will take them if they come, but not needed.

Body: Palomino Pinto; the lighter blonde tan and white . Feel free to take mixings of the refs, and blend. :3 CC on styling and markings.
Face: Like body, with no pink or black on her muzzle. Also, she should have the happier/more calm look of the Angeni as opposed to the angrier face of the Kalona. "#A5FEFA" - eyes.
Mane: #FFF06A- Pretty much CC. I'm mainly looking for big, fluffy hair with lots of fun! Length should be anywhere between shoulder and hooves. (Feathers/ braids/ etc )
Tail: Cat 'o' Nine tale - CC colors that match the natural theme. Spikes in white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ivory hooves. Longer fetlocks please! Kalona cloven.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3 - Body.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Back swept horns - same ivory as hooves!
Wings: Angeni style 2 - White please!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: The theme here is Skinwalker Hunters, so, pretty much CC! Pelts, armor, weapons, bone jewelry; go nuts. I just ask that it's Medevil / Viking ish.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Candice
Owner: Painted Moose
Breed: Palomino Pinto
Temper: Naive
Mate:
Tag Background: 020 - Wispy clouds
Tag feather color(s): "#A5FEFA" & White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A - Halfbreed

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

-----

Soquili Species: Kalona/Angeni Crossbreed
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: New
WIP Needed? No. Will take them if they come, but not needed.

Body: Palomino Pinto; the lighter blonde tan and white . Feel free to take mixings of the refs, and blend. :3 CC on styling and markings.
Face: Like body, with no pink or black on her muzzle. Snarly Kalona mouth. #FF97CB - eyes. Scars on her face from claws
Mane: #FFF06A- The style should be something like the ref; roughly, mostly CC. I'm mainly looking for big, fluffy hair with lots of fun! Length should be anywhere between shoulder and hooves. (can be exactly like her sisters - feel free to add feathers / braids / etc)
Tail: Cat 'o' Nine tale - CC colors that match the natural theme. Spikes in white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ivory hooves. Longer fetlocks please! Kalona cloven.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3 - Body.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Back swept horns - same ivory as hooves!
Wings: Angeni style 2 - White please!

Custom Items: Pretty much like her sister. Can have the same items or totally different ones.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Reyna
Owner: Painted Moose
Breed: Palomino Pinto
Temper: Strong
Mate:
Tag Background: 020 - Wispy clouds
Tag feather color(s): pastel pink & White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A - Halfbreed

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:27 pm
b]Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: - Up to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:38 pm
Entry Tag: Ghouliboo | Regular | Minor/Moderate | Solo Custom
Something in Common

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Entirely white. GHOSTLY WHITE.
Face: Entirely black eyes. Ghoulish grin if possible, but not required.

Mane: White and wispy, preferably edited.

Tail: Also white and wispy, preferably edited.

Hooves/Fetlocks: If the draft fetlocks can be made wispier, I would love it but I understand if it doesn't look right in your eyes.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I am but a simple ghoul searching for a simple ghoulish horse to call her own. Feel free to toy around with it, if you're feeling creative.  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:48 pm
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Angeni-Uni | Heavy | Twins)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy purple. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (yellow and orange) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to ankle length, dark purple in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Blue stars fading into purple spilling trail over half of the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws (if not possible with fetlocks or looks silly, ignore the locks xD)
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kazuhiro
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Uni-Angeni?
Temper: Mellow
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A

~Twin~

Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-Uni
Concept Origin: New Concept

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy blue. Big canine ears
Face: sunset (reverse to his twin. i.e: yellow on top orange on bottom) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to ankle length, dark blue in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor though like brother. Reversed color star trail flowing over partial tail (blue to purple)
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, purple glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws (if not possible with fetlocks or looks silly, ignore the locks xD)
Reference Image(s): Same refs

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings:Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Scales:N/A
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Look is CC

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Sky blue marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, spiral bead bands at end of braids in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above refs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Masanori
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Uni-Angeni?
Temper: Spoiled
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag frame color: Glowy blue
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | UniWind | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - UniWind Mix
Concept Origin: Avi custom
WIP Needed? Would love some <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pastel gradient of pinks, purples and blues with white fore legs and white hooves on back legs. Close to ref as possible.
Face: Just reg face will do
Mane: Edited to be like avatar ref, messy bangs with a side braid that has flowers and hair clips in it. See ref <3
Tail: Edited, long and sweeping, dragging the ground like ref. Has sparklies in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Optional fetlocks plz i lub feet fluff. White hooves work fine
Reference Image(s):
User Image
IGNORE THE CROTCHLEAF MMKAY LOL. - Secondary Ref for jewelry bits.

Horn(s): Unicorn horn, the long thin one, not the thick twisty one, please.
Wings: Edited if possible, upwards and splayed out like avy
Fins: Noplz
Scales: Alsonoplz
Pelt: Ayyyyyno
Other Notes: Do whatever you feel is going to look best and/or make it easier on you!

Trading Post Items: Non (unless any work super well and you wanna save yourself time, go for it <3 )
Custom Items: Two pink flowers in her braid, small black bow tie in her braid, black hair clip. Single band bracelets in gold with pastel colored gems in them. Her neck fluff is a fuzzy sheep thing, but could you actually just give her like a fuzzy wooly looking neck ruffle? No need for a sheep face on it xD
Reference Image(s) for Items: Boop - for bow, flowers, hair clip and bracelet

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Its muh Avy :3  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:16 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Suti Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Breed: Suti' Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Original idea that's a secret

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:11 pm
Entry Tag: (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Regular | Mod/heavy | Solo Custom)
Something in Common

Edit Category: - Mod / heavy?
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin:
• Original Character

WIP Needed? Please

Madoka's feel should be elegant, feminine, punkish.

Body: maybe a cutie mark? if you think one would look good, of a smoky heart or something?
Face: Glowyish pink eyes?
Mane: Wavy with loose curls Hair Ref - Goes over the shoulders but not to the ground
Tail: Same idea of the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes~
Reference Image(s): User ImageUser Image
Original Madoka

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: See refs
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: The choker necklace with moons and stars, the long earring with the heart and then studs.
The bracelet(s) with the star
Then I would like some accessories entwined in her tail, that has stars and moons.
Colors are CC, something complimenting~
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Madoka
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: OC
Temper: Remove this
Mate: Madoka
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:52 pm
Entry Tag: (Capricorn Sunchai | Kirin/Wind | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Such a Rarity to Find!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind/Kirin
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? nope!!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He's based on an oc of mine which is a blue roan coloration (I have some refs to help!).... the body is a cool gray color that fades into black down all the legs.
Face: Gray eyes, his face is mostly black except for a small white diamond-shaped marking on his forehead.
Mane: 'Windblown' in black!
Tail: The kirin tail tufts can be just black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the stock draft fetlocks on him!
Reference Image(s): pet1 - pet2 - ref 1 - ref 2

Horn(s): Depending on what you think looks better it can be either black or gray!
Wings: the 'heron' style, which can be colored similarly to a mourning dove wing.
Fins: -
Scales: I'd like the alternate kirin lines, and black scales for the length of the back.
Pelt: -
Other Notes: I think I have everything... but please let me know if anything is unclear. ;v;

Trading Post Items: Plain double leg bands, in silver. I'd also like a tabard done in white as well; plain cloth with the cloth connecting band across the front.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:24 pm
Entry Tag: (Mia Lovasz | Mutant Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kalona
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?just the final wip is good <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Wild purple and white orca markings. 4 white stockings see ref
Face:Glowing golden eyes, snarling type expression with long fangs and sharp teeth, see ref
Mane: Edited mane. CC based loosely on ref image mane. reddish orange color. see ref image
Tail: Edited. spiked purple spaded tail. white spikes. see ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 white stockings, 3 white hooves, 1 black hoof. see ref
Reference Image(s): Referance Image.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - edited bull horns. black, see ref.
Wings: Describe Wings - purple rimmed wings with silver skin inside the wings, torn and tattered. see ref image. wings were customed for that pet.
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales -
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: i designed it myself.

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:27 pm
Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Suti'gryph mutant | Heavy | Twins)

Find me through Cerebro!

Soquili Species: Suti'gryph mutant
WIP Needed? Only if convenient

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale whites and purples, they have a bit of a gradient just like their 'brother'. Darker on the saddle with a dark dorsal stripe, pale feet and face. Pale swirled markings are all over their body
Face: They will have the 'gryph beak with darker markings around their eyes and four dots under their eyes.
Mane: Edited feather mane. Part way between the standard feather template and the floppy feathers style but reaching down to their chest/knees.
Tail: Edited feather tail to match their mane that goes down to their ankles.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathers as fetlocks around owl-walker feet
Reference Image(s): [x] [x]

Wings: Clawed, feathered wings. They have long flight feathers.
Other Notes: They have a staff in one clawed hand

Custom Items: Arakkoa necklace with glowing gems hanging from it.
They have a chain (beach nath) with glowing diamond gems hanging from the chain
A golden staff is grasped in the hand further away from them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Inspiration] [Staff] [Staff and necklace]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [My commissioned pet]

Soquili Species: Suti'gryph mutant
WIP Needed? Only if convenient

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purples and blues, they have a bit of a gradient just like their 'sister'. Pale saddle/body with darker feet and feathers. Bright demon-hunter markings across their body
Face: They will have the 'gryph beak. Their face is pale with a dark muzzle.
Mane: Edited feather mane. Part way between the standard feather template and the floppy feathers style but reaching down to their chest/knees.
Tail: Edited feather tail to match their mane that goes down to their ankles.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathers as fetlocks around owl-walker feet
Reference Image(s): [x] [x]

Horn(s): Custom curved ram's horns
Wings: Clawed, feathered wings. They have long flight feathers.
Other Notes: Curved blades are being held in each clawed hand

Trading Post Items: Clamshell silver necklace with a custom pendant
Custom Items: The pendant is a swirl with a gem inset in the middle of it. The gem has a glow about it.
They have a chain (beach nath) with glowing diamond gems hanging from the chain.
Larger curved Arakkoan weapons
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Inspiration] [blade] [blade] [blade]

-- Existing Pets --

Twin Note:
This can be the main inspiration for both pelt-wise, however Krisek is purple where the white is and darker blue/purple were the purple is. Krisek also has glowing demonic runes inscribed on their body and doesn't have the line of dots under their eyes.
The only edits that are different are the staff/blades, the necklace, and Krisek has large demonic horns everything else can be copy/pasted as possible.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff