Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsends Mini Minions: Mini Only July Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Faithofthefallen | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme? | Adult | Solo Custom)
I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant pixie (idk)
Body Build: regular-leg up base
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
Commercial cosplay of Dessie (Harvest goddess in training)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

from Harvest moon story of seasons.

WIP Needed? I would love one if convenient, if not, don't worry about it

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White with pale swirly markings like Ignis, Sephia, Ceres
Face: Vibrant Light green eyes, innocent expression, long eyelashes
Mane: Edited. Green, voluptuous, thick and super long,flowers around her face, ends in two long loose braids. I'd like the braids to be bigger and looser like Sephia and Ignis'. See reference for style
Tail:Edited, green. Jaunty like Othello's bundled kind of like Vervada's but with braids holding the top part. pooling around her hooves, lots of flowers in her tail that match her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: color CC, little flowers on her fetlocks like those on her shoes. Paws if possible, or just hooves color CC.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Minicorn horn, color CC
Wings: Custom butterfly tri wings with flowers at the base of them. Head wings that match. Color CC
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Want to transform her swirly dress into a scarf type thing draped around her body with some flower chains like Ignis and Sephia. cream fading to light blue with white markings, the collar with the gold pendant around her neck. Her flower headdress like in the reference (Thin circlet with two bunches of yellow flowers on either side). Little gold bracelets with one flower on them. Her staff can be laying by her, or against her-- If you want to shorten it to a wand type thing that would be totally fine! Flowers everywhere xD.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dessie (PS, I read that it is a shortened nickname form of 'godDESS' which I thought was adorable xD)
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Harvest goddess
Temper: Lively
Mate: NA.
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:17 pm
Entry Tag: (Divena | Seathi | Heavy | Adult | Twins)
Time to Seathi pretty ponies.

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Seathi
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? WIP are loved but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref pic
Face: See ref pic
Mane: Long, curly, colored to match the ref pic
Tail: Elaborate and flowing, like beta fins
Hooves/Fetlocks: NA
Reference Image(s): I would like both girls to be based off this beta fish. Most details are CC, I trust your judgement on the details and the minor differences between them.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: See ref pic, long and flowing
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: See above reference note

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: I would love some hair ornaments and possibly necklaces, though I’ll leave the details up to you.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:21 pm
Entry Tag: (Ryuukishin | Nixie-Imp | Heavy | Adult | Twins)
Better not Nixie this slot!

Soquili Species: Imp-Nixie Crossbreed
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Fish scale markings from the bridge of the nose to the spine, going down on the cheeks, arms (up to elbow), legs (up to knee), and side (halfway down; doesn't reach the belly). Markings similar to this; colors similar to the body AND fins on this (please don't use just the body color exclusively; I would prefer the scale markings be noticeable which would be harder to do with black on black haha).
Face: Gold eyes (matches accessories); inner ear a different color from the rest of the ear; brows same color as the mane. Serious expression.
Mane: A cute boyish cut, with maybe a high ponytail similar to Elijah. Can be black or white, or another option if you'd think it would match better.
Tail: Would love fancier fins; similar to the betta tail unedit option, but the fins are long enough to drag across the floor. I would love it if he could have side fins that were edited to be just as long, too.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Imp cloven hooves.
Reference Image(s): Linked above.

Horn(s): Imp horns (feel free to edit if they end up not working with the rest of the edits).
Wings: Imp wings if you think they'd fit; feel free to omit if not.
Fins: I'd love it if he could have fins similar to the frills on this dragon's spine and underbelly, but I'd understand if it wouldn't be possible in non-mutant slots. <3
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Knight!! Helmet that can be seen under the hair; above the hair is a visor, similar to Checkmate Item (White Knight's Helm, fifth option listed). The rest of the items, in order of preference (if he exceeds the heavy edit cap, feel free to omit from the bottom up. If more than that needs to be taken out, I'd be happy to revise):
  • Gauntlets.
  • Pauldrons.
  • Cape connecting to the pauldrons and draping across the back before reaching the floor.
  • Armor for the rest of the body, cries.
Armor should be in golden hues similar to the Checkmate Item (linked above). Cape can be a different color--possibly red?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Linked above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Twin:
Red, gold, and white base palette. Armor and cape color can be anything that matches.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:36 pm
Entry Tag: spelldancer | Imp | Heavy | adult | Solo Custom
These Puns are Imp-possible!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Imp
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: a silver dapple based off reference 1, with clock swirls based off reference 2 that sort of glow an electric purple in places
Face: eye color: purple, eyebrows: match hair, inner ear: CC what looks right (lighter or darker than body), expression: standard, facial markings at least one swirl on the face
Mane: Edited: based off of reference 3 and 4: cream
Tail: spade tail: triangle is cream to match hair, rest matches body
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock: continuation of body
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, reference 2, 3, 4,

Horn(s): Imp horns: edited like bull horns that are larger and curve up a little more at the tips: bright as if glowing purple and teal markings on dark brown (like body) horns
Wings: butt wings and head wings: stock: membranes similar to these wings in a more teal green tone
Fins: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: Steampunk accessories, hat and cuffs at least. Other things CC if desired: browns with jewels and glows of purple and teal
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs idea, ideas for extrapolating from (glows, details), hat idea, inspiration  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:46 pm
Reposted from 1st page!

Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Nymph/Mini-corn | Heavy | Adult | Solo)
I loved that movie - the Secret of Nymph, right?

Soquili Species: Nymph/Mini-corn
Body Build: Usida, [extra floofy]
Concept Origin: Traditional Troll
WIP Needed? Sure (up to you)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC (see below for ideas)
Face: CC
Mane: Long, windblown, and fluffy! Use the Norwegian Fjord Pony for inspiration
Tail: Troll tail, long and to the ground with a fluffy tail tip that matches the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Extra fluffy fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Horn(s): Branched antlers with rough cut gems dangling from them. [x] [x] [x] [x] (Just the horns, not the headdress)
Other Notes: Anything else that might look cute on a troll

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] Glowing gems and moss cloaks!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:54 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Usdia | Mod-Heavy | Adult | Solo Custom )

How was Usdia? My Day was pretty awesome!

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy
Soquili Species: Usdia
Concept Origin: Cosplay - Karupin (Prince of Tennis)
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: For most of his body, I would prefer if he looked a bit more creamier than he currently does. See Kadri, the familiar he has. Up his four legs is some brown. On his body, if he could look extra fluffy that would be fantastic. He has brown ears.
Face: Brown around the face, blue eyes.
Mane: Very long and fluffy looking. Pools to the ground. Brown as before.
Tail: Very long, pools around his hooves. Brown as before.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks please. Colours is similar to how his original legs/hooves look.
Reference Image(s): Original design: Karupin

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

Rita Zyon

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:46 pm
Entry Tag: (Meepfur | Usdia | Moderate | Adult | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Grulla with some tattooed patterns, see refs.
Face: See refs.  Standard expression.
Mane: Edited, medium length, possibly with a feathered braid or two?  CC.  Character she's based on is very demure and pretty, and from a loosely Native American-based pride, if that helps.  See ref for color.
Tail: Edited, long.  Again possibly with braid and/or feathers.  See ref for color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pretty edited fetlocks, CC style.
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3
Okay, ref explanation.  Base colors and markings+face tattoos from ref 1; for the rest of the tattoos, she should have about the amount in ref 2, minus the leg tattoos.  Tattoos don't need to be exact by any means, but you can use refs 2 and 3 for general style.

Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Custom Items: Earring and necklace/pouch as in the refs given above.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above refs.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She was a custom!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:46 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Nixie| Minor-Moderate| Basket| Twins)

Edit Category: Minor- Moderate
Soquili Species: Nixie
Body Build: Mini
Starting Stage: Baskets
WIP Needed? Only if you wish

-- Colors & Markings -- (Any designs (markings) would be ocean or beach related but CC..)
Body: CC from the images (twin would be reverse with blues/teals)
Face: CC from the images
Mane: CC from the images
Tail: CC from images
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC from the images
Reference Image(s): the Bahamas

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: Eel fin edits (tail and legs), spine frill, side fins (please make the middle to tip of the fins opalescence )
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

These are miniature versions of my full kelpi version I am questing. I'd like you to work with the beach and water variants. Rest is up to you (the sea is the limit). Would love to see variants of blues in the water mixed with the sand. The bahamas is an amazing area that just takes your breath away.

-- Accessories & Edits -- (definitely the requests below ~ if you'd like to add something fun as an edit to be more moderate feel free)

Trading Post Items: shell necklaces, sharktooth
Custom Items: Each should have a large conch shell at their feet (if you'd like to add it to the baskets feel free)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Conch 1 | Conch 2 | Coral example

*** Twins would be reverse blues from one another. Everything else would be identical.  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Pixie-Nymph | Moderate | Basket | Twins)
I'm the Pixie of the litter

The below is very much open to your interpretation!
I want catty kitty pixies!
The twins are very open to your changes as long as the race and the key difference (the eyes) is followed!

Soquili Species: Pixie/Nymph
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Animal - Calico Cat
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: See Reference. Also, big ears! <3
Face: See Reference. One green, one blue.
Mane: Long, wispy, her eyes barely peeking out of the long hair that covers her face.
Tail: Like her mane, it is long and wispy and trails around her feet.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Reference // Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horns
Wings: Wings are basically CC, but as close to the ref as possible~? (and no, not in the mutant sense, but like coloration and possible customized wings, fluttery flittery?)
Other Notes: I'd love if you can make her as fluffy as you can! Like a Maine Coon / Ragdoll fluffage. FLUFFY!

Custom Items: See reference for items, also you may add anything else you think is cute and catty and just plain adorable.
Also, if you see fit, I thought it would be adorable for her to have little mice and other little creatures with her, like hiding in her mane and tail or scurrying around her feet?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference // Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name: TBA
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Pixie / Nymph
Temper: TBA
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My ex-gf drew it for me a very long time back. >3>;

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Soquili Species: Pixie/Nymph
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Animal - Calico Cat
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: See Reference. Also, big ears! <3
Face: See Reference. One green, one blue. (opposite to twin)
Mane: Long, wispy, her eyes barely peeking out of the long hair that covers her face.
Tail: Like her mane, it is long and wispy and trails around her feet.
Reference Image(s): Reference // Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horns
Wings: Wings are basically CC, but as close to the ref as possible~? (and no, not in the mutant sense, but like coloration and possible customized wings, fluttery flittery?)
Other Notes: I'd love if you can make her as fluffy as you can! Like a Maine Coon / Ragdoll fluffage. FLUFFY!

Custom Items: See reference for items, also you may add anything else you think is cute and catty and just plain adorable.
Also, if you see fit, I thought it would be adorable for her to have little mice and other little creatures with her, like hiding in her mane and tail or scurrying around her feet?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference // Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name: TBA
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Pixie / Nymph
Temper: TBA
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My ex-gf drew it for me a very long time back. >3>;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Nymph | Mod/Heavy | Adult | Solo Custom)
I loved that movie - the Secret of Nymph, right?

Edit Category: High moderate/low heavy?
Soquili Species: Nymph
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? N/A Only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His body is completely tan (see ref), a little fluffier around his neck and chest areas (but not too fluffy - like Helia)
Face: Black eyes, nose is blue and painted on in the style of a reindeer nose (like Trippel's) - Ears poke out through/under his hat
Mane: Something short, kinda like the punk style? No bangs, only down his neck due to his hat
Tail: Faun tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks, hooves are greyish/black color (See ref)
Reference Image(s): One - Best for colors - Deer form

Horn(s): His antlers can be drawn more naturally, they would look way better. They come out the sides of his hat and curve up (or slightly back? whatever looks good), the one closest to us (left) is broken near the base at the hat and held back together with a studded metal clasp of some sort (in refs)
Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: His hat and blue backpack either wearing it or sitting between his front legs, clothing is not needed (I know you don't do it), if you want to put it on him somehow via a cape or something feel free, and perhaps some vials and healing powder type items scattered around his feet? - Note: If you do something for clothes, I'd honestly be happy with just representing his red shorts only)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Blue backpack

-- Existing Pets --

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:27 pm
Entry Tag: Ramenli | Putti-Nymph | Moderate | Basket | Solo
We're Putti on the ritz!

Soquili Species: Putti-Nymph
Starting Stage: Basket (usdia foals give me life)
Concept Origin: Original/Mockbreeding
WIP Needed? WIP optional!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on mockparents (references)
Face: Eyeliner please!
Mane: Edited: I prefer windblown styles, but please take whatever inspiration from the "parents" that you want!
Tail: Edited: I prefer windblown styles, but please take whatever inspiration from the "parents" that you want!
Reference Image(s): So I'd love for this to be a mockbreeding between Cassius and Vanique (Permission)

Wings: Yes! Head and buttwings please, all the wings! CC
Other Notes: Ears: I'd love to use the fluffy nymph ears, because how can I resist them D:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: CC inspiration from mom because dad doesn't have them XD I'd definitely like some jewelry on her!
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

Other note: If you see an opportunity for an accessory or marking to work in a star motif, I'd adore it. Cassius is part of a herd called Morning Star and most of the members have some sort of space theme, so a nod to that would be fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:47 pm
Entry Tag: Kaitaia | Usdia | Minor | Adult | Solo

Edit Category: Minor
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not needed, but always appreciated!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A golden, blonde colour coat, brown nose, brown ears, pretty much exactly like the ref!
Face: Still blonde, except for the nose!
Mane: Medium brown with some blond streaks thrown in. This doesn't have to be edited, but I'd love it if it was. Some sort of wild, wind blown kind of look. Medium length.
Tail: Same as above!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark brown, with brown up to her knees. One is off-white.
Reference Image(s): http://newfoundlandpony.com/wp-content/uploads/61.jpg

Custom Items: I'd like for her to have a scarf or handkerchief around her neck of the Newfoundland flag.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Newfoundland flag!

-- Existing Pets --

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | Nixie | Mod-heavy | Adult | Twins)

Edit Category: - Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Nixie
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: original/memorial
WIP Needed? not needed, but still welcomed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: mostly CC based on the reference, though I'm looking for some of the more transparent markings and the black edging on his fins.
Mane: edited flowing mane, CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC.
Reference Image(s): Phoenix 1, Phoenix 2, Phoenix 3, Phoenix close-up ((1 & 2 are when I first rescued him, 3 & close-up are when he filled out and was a happy healthy fishy))

Fins: the most full and flowy possible with templates and edit range

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

twin

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - Nixie
Concept Origin: original/memorial
WIP Needed? not needed, but still welcome

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on reference and the twin, with the blue markings in the gold replacing the transparent markings of the twin
Mane: CC matching twin
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s): Dragon says hello, dragon 2, dragon 3

Fins: the most full and flowy possible with templates and edit range

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:54 pm
Entry Tag: (FitzRoyal | Half-Imp | Heavy | Adult | Solo)
These Puns are Imp-possible!

Soquili Species: Usdia - Half-Imp
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Mane: Edited CC
Tail: Edited Hair Tail (not imp tail)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited CC
Reference Image(s):
Mock Breeding between Drith x Malice x Xanti
Siblings: Ixiker / Neffy
Half Siblings: Rhenn / Anomaly

Horn(s): Edited CC (4 Please)
Wings: Only Butt Wing please - Edited CC
Other Notes: Sabre-tooth fangs please

Trading Post Items: No thanks!
Custom Items: Skull Mask please! CC on style / look ..an other items you think work

-- Existing Pets --

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyrieko | Mutant | Heavy | Adult | Solo)
I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men!

Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: New
WIP Needed? Sure!

Body: CC
Face: CC with tall jackal like ears please!
Mane: CC
Tail: CC kitsune tails (3 if possible)!
Reference Image(s): The idea was some sort of mini glowing skeletal/ghostly kitsune! Go wild and have fun with interpretation!
[X] [X] [X] [X] color inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: CC
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Have fun with it!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff