Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image
(Huskies are great. We have a Labrador/Retriever(Mopsy), Malteser/Shitzu(Duchy) and a Chihuahua/Mini Pincer(Floris). But I have a weak spot for the wolfshounds.)

Maceál chuckled softly when Fang spoke of the cloth. It was like he read his mind. He blushed at Fang's seductive smile as he could feel his heart skip a beat. When he got up to cut the fruit, so did Maceál as he walked aside a bit to have some room for changing at the mirror outside the room. It would make it easier to find out how the robes worked. The young man changed into the robes, after a little puzzling how they exactly worked, and then walked back to Fang. "You know better if they fit me than I do. I'm not sure how it's supposed to look." He addressed to him with a gentle voice and a soft smile.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:24 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks up from cutting the star fruit at maceal as he dropped the tiny knife he was using as his native tongue set to work "oh meu deus ... você olhar surpreendente" (oh my god you look astounding) he feels his cold blood heat up with passion and lust "but maceal your wearing them in the consummate way"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:33 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man looked surprised when Fang dropped his knife and spoke in a different language. He didn't understand what he was saying, but he could guess by the way he had reacted when he saw him. When Fang spoke of the way he was wearing them, he felt his cheeks heat up in a deep blush as he realized what he meant. "There...there is a specific way for then to wear these robes?" For a moment he wasn't sure if he should feel embarrassed or curious.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:47 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang slides towards maceal as he adjusts the robe straps and sleeves "there you go maceal" he still had a deep red hue on his cheeks while his crescent moon tattoo showed on his right hip "and I said you look astounding in those robes" he kisses maceal's neck lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál stood still while Fang adjusted the robe to it's proper way and he looked at it so he would know whenever he would need to use the robes other than fitting them. It indeed looked different. While looking down at the robes he suddenly saw the tattoo. "I'm glad you like it. That is a nice m.." He stopped mid sentence when Fang kissed his neck and he blushed some deeper before he smiled and wrapped his arms around Fang's waist gently and leaned up a bit to kiss his lips.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:11 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang kisses maceal back deeply "and I am glad you like the gift and here" he picks up the bowl full of cut up star fruit "go ahead have a bite my sweet" he picks up his own slice of fruit smiling while his serpent tongue licks up some stray juice  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Smiling in the kiss, Maceál held Fang close and looked up when they stopped. "It's a great gift. I just wish I had something to give you as well." The young man smiled softly. When Fang picked up the fruit he smiled and picked up his piece that Fang offered him and took a bite from it as he said. A smile played over his face when he tasted it and he swallowed his bite. "Oh wow it tastes great. Love the sweet flavor yet you can notice some sour as well." It was his first try of the star fruit and he loved it. Remembering the stories about it he blushed lightly.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:31 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang sighs while swallowing his piece whole "love is sweet yet also bittersweet" he sees maceal's blush as he headed back to the pillow bed and lied down on his back while the tip of his tail wrapped around maceal's waist picking him off the floor then sets maceal onto his lap "alright what stories have you heard of star fruit maceal?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:39 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"It can be. Though I only noticed it as sweet between us so far." Maceál gave Fang a smile as he said that, though he knew full well what he meant. Fang surprised him a bit as the young man was picked up by his tail and placed on his lap. Still blushing he reached out his hand and caressed Fang's cheek before resting his hand there. "The legends we all heard about star fruit all the way here say that when two lovers share the same star fruit nothing will be able to break them and they will be able to handle everything together that life throws at them. It's like a seer of happiness and lasting love." Maceál recalled the legends he had heard as well as he could.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:45 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang kisses maceal's hand while places his left hand on maceal's hip "well in lamia culture star fruit is for budding romance but also well..." he gently pulled maceal down to his face to whisper in his ear "star fruit is a natural aphrodisiac for lamia kind~" he bites into maceal's ear lightly hissing softly in pure bliss  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál ate the last part of his fruit and nodded when Fang took a hold of him. He listened when Fang explained how they thought about it. When he pulled him closer and whispered what else it did he blushed deeply however. No one had been that upfront with him before, but he smiled gently then as he had to admit he liked his touch. Carefully he turned a bit not to hurt Fang so he was facing him as they still were close up humming a bit when his ear was nibbled. "Is that so?" Maceál chuckled softly as he teased Fang a bit and gave him a soft kiss before kissing his cheek and smiling at him as he caressed Fang's neck. "I'm pretty sure you did that for a reason."

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:11 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smirks up at maceal "oh has my charmer figured me out?" He moves his head down as he let's his fangs scratch maceal's skin "star fruit is a unique fruit filled with mysteries of lust and passion" he kisses maceal's softly while lightly biting his Love's skin  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál grinned a bit and chuckled. "I think I have, my tricky Lamia." The young man jested to Fang, though his face obviously showed he was enjoying his attention. Usually he wouldn't trust anything with fangs this close to his neck, but he trusted Fang completely. He could feel his heartbeat rise feeling Fang's teases and smiled before kissing between his neck and shoulder as he could feel the other's fangs over his skin as he moved his hand a bit caressing Fang's side.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:32 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang laughs lightly while he moved his tail under maceal so he could sit up "I am happy to take things slow if you wish but your tempting" he smiles at maceal as his right & left hand gently gripped maceal's hips "There is a lot I can teach you of the male lamia body but I don't know if your ready for that yet my charmer" he hissed softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled and sat up a bit so they could see face to face. He was blushing lightly. "As are you. The young man spoke softly and caressed his chest as he listened and chuckled. "I am sure you would know that better than me, as you are the first Lamia I have met." The young man wouldn't mind it either way, but he didn't want to do something Fang wouldn't fully be okay with. Maceál kissed his lips softly.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas