Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Leon and Sorcha's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:58 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She listened to Leon, then quietly rubbed right behind Diana's ears as Leon suggested. Diana seemed to enjoy it, so Sorcha turned her attention to the movie once again. It was by far one of her favourites, she always loved the little "fox-squirrel", wishing she had one of her own. She loved the dynamic of the little kingdom as well, it reminded her of home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:23 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

Diana purred softly as Sorcha rubbed behind her ears. Leon had always loved the little 'fox-squirrel' in the movie as well. As much as he wished he could have one of his own, he did have an equally exotic pet, and it was right here in Sorcha's lap. When the movie finally ended, the lights in the room came back on. Leon stood up, stretching and letting out a yawn. It was getting late... "So, Sorcha - are you ready to go to bed now?" he asked "Or would you like to stay up a little longer?"  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:12 am
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha yawned as well, as she rubbed her cheek against Diana's head. "Sleep sounds wonderful." She immediately froze, realizing a slight problem. "But I don't have any sleeping clothes with me! My old owner wouldn't let me take any with me to the market! I can't just sleep in these clothes, and sleeping with nothing on is not an option." She sat there, red faced from embarrassment. Why hadn't she remembered that before? Maybe Leon had some clothes that were too small. Her dress was quite dirty anyway, borrowing something wasn't a bad idea. She looked at Diana shyly, avoiding Leon again. "Leon.. w-would you happen to have anything too small for you? Or maybe would your female staff have any extra sleeping clothes? Please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:50 pm
MiniUrsa

"I don't see why sleeping in the nude isn't an option - I do it all the time." Admitted Leon nonchalantly, as he gently pet Diana behind the ears. "But very well... if you wish to have something to wear tonight, you can use one of my t-shirts." It would go down almost to her knees, and fit her like a sort of nightgown. "Tomorrow morning after breakfast, I'll take you to town and buy you some new clothes." He then took a hold of her hand, smiling at her. "So... are you ready to head to the bedroom now?"  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:34 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

"I suppose." A T-shirt would do just fine. The thought of new clothes in the morning sounded wonderful, too. She looked at Diana, still quietly sitting with her. He took her hand, and they both got up, making their way out of the movie room. "Is Diana allowed to come too?" She was still nervous, hoping keeping Diana with her would keep him at bay. At least until she was comfortable. Sleeping in the same bed as a new owner was always a given, but she always tried to wiggle out of getting too close too soon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:18 pm
MiniUrsa

"No, Diana won't be able to come with us..." said Leon, smiling apologetically at Sorcha. "She's never done very well in public places - she tends to get skittish around crowds. Not only that, but the store we're going to doesn't allow pets."

It wasn't long before they had arrived at the master bedroom. It was every bit as majestic and opulent as the rest of the home. It's central feature, of course, was a large four-poster bed covered in silk sheets and fur blankets. There were also spacious 'his and hers' walk-in closets, a cozy fireplace, and a balcony with a lovely view of the gardens.

Leon opened up his closet, pulling out a black t-shirt with his company logo on it. He handed it to Sorcha. Afterwards, he stripped down to his boxers and an undershirt. After throwing his clothes into the hamper he crawled into bed, slipping between the silk sheets. He grinned at Sorcha, waiting for her to join him.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:25 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She nervously hesitated before hiding herself into one of the "walk-in" closets to change. She walks out, her old clothes in a crumpled ball, his shirt like a dress on her. She places her clothes into a corner, expecting to need them tomorrow. She didn't have anything else, so putting them in the hamper seemed redundant. She slowly made hr way over, crawling onto the bed and under the covers. She took the extra time to get adjusted to the room before laying down completely. She looked at the ceiling, thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:40 pm
MiniUrsa

Once Sorcha crawled into the bed, Leon wrapped his arms around her, holding her body close to his own. He gave her a kiss upon the cheek. "Good night, my dear... and sweet dreams." he said, gently guiding her head to lay on his chest, so that she could listen to his heartbeat as she drifted off to sleep.

Diana could be heard crunching on her food in the bathroom. About a minute later, she ran out and leapt onto the bed. Purring loudly, she started to knead at Sorcha and Leon with her paws, looking for the perfect spot to lay down and go to sleep.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:00 pm
I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner!! A lot of really bad things have been happening, and I couldn't think at all for the rp! emotion_facepalm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

A small hum could be heard from Sorcha in response to Leon's "good night". She just closed her eyes, hoping sleep would arrive soon. She relaxed a bit more as Diana joined them, finding comfort in their grouping. Leon's heartbeat was so calm, as if he had already gone to sleep. It was hard not to pay attention. She shuffled herself into a more comfortable position, while trying to also hear it better. His heart beat strong, and it helped her own calm don. It had been such a long time since she had heard or even felt someone else's heartbeat, and it made her feel more human. It didn't take long at all for her to sleep as a result.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:15 pm
MiniUrsa

((I'm sorry to hear that. If you need someone to talk to about it, I'm here.))

Leon closed his eyes, and it wasn't long before he was sound asleep himself. That night, he slept better than he had in years - no longer troubled by the restlessness and insomnia that had plagued him for so long. He had pleasant dreams, of the life he'd like to live with Sorcha; a lavish wedding and a big family...

Early the next morning, Leon awoke to warm sunlight shining on his face through the window, accompanied by the sound of birds singing from outside. He opened his eyes, smiling when he saw that Sorcha was still sound asleep in his arms, and Diana lay curled up beside them. Not wanting to wake either of them he just laid there, snuggling with Sorcha as he enjoyed her warmth.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:07 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

A quiet sneeze suddenly emerged from Sorcha, waking her up slightly. In her daze she glanced around with her eyes, processing the location. She was still in Leon's home, and he was still holding her. She didn't notice anything out of place, nothing frightening or discomforting. She could feel Diana sleeping behind her, curled up against her back. She pressed her face into Leon's chest, evidently still tired from waking up. "... Good morning, Leon."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon grinned at the cute sneeze Sorcha had made, finding it quite adorable. He was glad to see that she was finally awake. "Good morning, Sorcha..." he said, leaning down and giving her a kiss upon the cheek. His stomach then rumbled loudly, causing him to blush. He was quite hungry... "So how would you feel about breakfast in bed, my dear?" he asked her kindly.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:24 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She smiled wide, her eyes closing. Staying warm and comfortable while eating any meal sounded perfect. And, taking in consideration of how he fed her yesterday, she was sure that she'd enjoy the food. "That sounds really good, actually. What do you usually have for breakfast?" She stretched her arms and legs, rolling slightly onto her back. She then reached over to pet Diana quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 pm
MiniUrsa

"I usually eat different things for breakfast, although my favorite is huevos rancheros." answered Leon with a smile. "It's a Mexican dish consisting of fried eggs smothered in melted cheese and fresh salsa, served with sides of refried beans, spanish rice, and warm tortillas. Does that sound good to you? I usually have mine served with a spicy habanero salsa, but I can have yours served with a much milder salsa if you'd prefer."

As Sorcha pet Diana, she woke up. She nuzzled her head against her in an affectionate manner, purring loudly.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:44 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha froze mid-stretch, at the word "salsa". On eggs? On eggs?? She cringed a little. Much too exotic. "Would it be okay if I had something else?" Her expression was rather stiff and nervous, not wanting to upset him, but she just couldn't do that to he eggs. Salsa rarely went with anything, she couldn't handle the taste of it most of the time. She hoped he wouldn't mind her tastes, but "knew" it was possible she'd have no choice and have to brave it.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff